Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394050

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: December 07, 2012, 10:09:17 AM
Berbil Joe struggled hard to warn Akai that he wasn't himself.  His mouth begins to flash erratically, as if he was trying to say something but something was preventing the audio clips from coming out.  Adding to his sudden and odd behavior, his entire structure jostles and jerks about, making Akai nervous and confused by this strange sight.

The objective continues to rattle in his head like a broken record: DESTROY STATION DESTROY EVERYTHING DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY

Unwilling to let Akai be his first victim, Joe immediately snaps into his ball formation and plows through her legs, barely avoiding tripping her by a few inches.  He can only hope she doesn't take offense to it and come to hate him for something he couldn't control with all his might.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #301 on: December 07, 2012, 10:15:45 AM
(I'm just waiting on DarkWaltz)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: December 07, 2012, 10:18:16 AM
(Man it's hard being neutral sometimes huh.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: December 07, 2012, 10:24:19 AM
(Its hard when tying your characters to other characters. Mainly because you don't want to be rude and nag them, you don't know when they'll be on again, and you don't want to act their character in the chance that they aren't exactly fond of that, like I know a few people are, or were, not really sure who it was who didn't like others using their characters.
Speaking of nagging, I'm guilty of it. Sorry, Tron.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: December 07, 2012, 10:27:37 AM
(Okay, guys. I'm gonna read all the posts now, and do what I was meaning to do.
So yeah, just wait a bit. I had not much time recently, so I kinda ignored this RP in favor of other things. Gonna fix this.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: December 07, 2012, 10:29:17 AM
(Yeah fortunately or unfortunately I do things mostly on my own, but it really bites me in the butt sometimes.)

(Okay, guys. I'm gonna read all the posts now, and do what I was meaning to do.
So yeah, just wait a bit. I had not much time recently, so I kinda ignored this RP in favor of other things. Gonna fix this.)
(It's okay take your time, especially with the forum updating soon.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: December 07, 2012, 11:38:43 AM
(Imma gonna have to add another "super technological room" to SexStation, but feel free to correct me PB if there's an already existing alternative)

Having mustered enough free will to leave Akai alone, Berbil Joe kept rolling and rolling. Hoping, the horrible order which bombarded his mind, will eventually wear out.
It didn't. As he kept on going like that he eventually hit a half open steel door. There was a sign on them which read:

"ADA CENTRAL CONTROL SYSTEM"

It would seem that the lack in power, or the explosion of main engine, left the door as previously mentioned, half open.
Berbil Joe went inside. The room wasn't big, but he immediately knew what he could do with the electronic equipment inside.
And so... he began tinkering with it.

----------------------------------------

Akai decided to pay not much mind to the strangely acting Berbil Joe. What's more important, she simply wanted to get away from RMZX, in order to not hurt him anymore.

RMZX - "Hey! A-Akai! WAIT!"

She turned around, to see RMZX who ran after her, despite his wounds. Not wasting any time she began running away, when... one of the nearby huge windows simply began opening. And it happened not just here, but on all of the SexStation. The huge windows opened one by one, exposing everyone to the "cosmic vacuum".

Akai felt, as she's being sucked out into the cold and vast space. Desperately trying to grab a hold of something... until, someone grabbed her.
IT was RMZX, who caught her hand just before she flew out of the open window.

---------------------

Boforte, who almost reached the SexStation, noticed a very small ship who seemed to fly in his direction.

Boforte - "Well... it seems some rat is trying to run! HA! As if!"

Deciding to not waste anymore time, Boforte went full throttle towards the one, whom he believed to be a rebel escaping.

Meanwhile, inside the ship, Tron also noticed Boforte.

Tron - "What the- WHAT IS THAT [tornado fang]ing MORON DOING?! WE ARE GONNA CRASH INTO EACH OTHER!"

Tron began setting various communication frequencies, in order to talk to and stop Boforte. Eventually, one of the frequencies was just right.

Tron - "HEY YOU! STOP! I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY!"

Boforte slowed down just before the hit, and landed on top of the small ship.

Boforte - "Is that so?"

Tron - "Yes, goddammit! You're one of Wily II's robots right?!"

Boforte - "Unfortunately yes... what do you want?!"

Tron - "I wish to meet with your master... I have a proposition for him."

Boforte - "REALLY? And why should I believe you?"

Tron sighed. It seems words itself would not be able to convince the stupid machine, so, he needed to show him something. After all, if mind control worked on that robot bear, it means powering up could work too.

Tron began concentrating, all the while Boforte simply lost his patience.

Boforte - "That's it! You've wasted enough of my time... Just D-"

Suddenly, Bofrote felt a sudden surge of strength. He felt as if his power increased 2 or three times.

Boforte - "What just..."

Tron - "I just bought myself a huge headache giving you a power up... now... let's talk. And swiftly... because your power up will not last long. You do want to use it on the resistance, don't you?"

(So yeah, I just went with how I imagined SexStation having quite a lot of those huge windows which allow you to look at the stars and [parasitic bomb]. Welp, now everybody can look at them... up close and personal. : D Also, here's the danger I spoke of earlier Hawaii, I hope RMZX will have a nice future relationship with Akai... guaranteed they both won't fly out outside the station.

Also, I kinda wrote this hastily, but if something is not clear:
Berbil Joe found that ADA Central Control system, hacked into it, and is basically able to do what ADA can... like open all windows, until someone figures it out and cuts him off.

Tron's power of controliing people and/or giving them power is limited to one person for each of them, currently. Also, these are powers I originally didn't want to use unless Tron somehow would obtain a better body, but eh. As long as I limit them, it should be fine.

Remember, if I got ahead of myself, just tell me. I'll fix it.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: December 07, 2012, 12:07:54 PM
RMZX - "AKAI! HOLD ON!"

RMZX held on to Akai's hand, desperately trying to pull her back into the station. Unfortunately, being a human his body couldn't handle the lack of oxygen. If he couldn't get her back in soon, he would pass out from oxygen deprivation, and be flung out the window along with Akai, and while she would possibly survive, RMZX wouldn't. It didn't help that his wounds made him so weak.

Akai - "I... I don't want to hurt you anymore."

RMZX - "You're not... What happened back then... That was something I could have prevented. This is something I can prevent, I don't want to lose you, not now, not after all of this."

Akai - "Even if you won't be hurt anymore... I want you to let go."

RMZX - "I'm not letting go unless I pass out."

Akai - "You need to recover... that's what is important."

RMZX - "SHUT UP! YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN [tornado fang]ing EXISTANCE! ARE YOU REALLY SAYING YOU WANT TO BE PULLED OUT INTO SPACE?!"

Akai - "I'm a machine, its not like I would die out there..."

RMZX - "You're more than a machine to me. I can't let you be sucked out into space, if you do... I'm going with you."

Akai shook her head.

RMZX - "Akai... No... NO!"

RMZX pulled against the suction of space. Desperately trying to pull Akai back in when she pulled out his sword with her free arm.

Akai - "Farewell... Josei."

Akai severed the arm that RMZX was holding onto at the elbow, and drifted out into space.

RMZX - "AKAIIII!! I failed... Damnit..."

RMZX passed out on the floor, holding Akai's arm.

(So... yeah. I simply didn't think the vaccuum of space was something I could believably fight against and win, especially not with the wounds. I'm not gonna lie. I feel like [tornado fang]ing breaking down in tears right now. I'm sorry, Akai. Though, you might be seen in the future. Just depends on if the good folks want RMZX to be happy.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: December 07, 2012, 01:05:38 PM
(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

boforte does not know what is happening, but he liked the surge in power. He liked it A HELL FREAKING lot.

boforte - SO MUCH POWER! YES! THIS IS HOW THE STRONGEST ROBOT SHOULD FEEL LIKE! YES!

Tron - If you're done gloating...

boforte - Bah. Fine, you have my attention. You want to meet with old bathair?

Tron - Yes. Like I said, I have a propo-

boforte - Blahblahblah... You villain types talk too much. Since you given me this surge in power, I'll give you the coordinates to find old bathair.

boforte aimed his buster at the control panel of the ship, and fired a stream of light. As if reacting to the stream of light, the control panel blinked, and showed the coordinates to the WDS.

boforte - There. Do whatever you want. I have some Resistance scum to fry!

With that boforte blasted off, slight scorching the hull of the ship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With 2 of the Orbitus units destroyed, the last surviving unit is slowly being overwhelmed by the Resistance. That is, until boforte arrived.

boforte - HELLO RESISTANCE! TIME TO DIE!!

With renewed power thanks to the stranger Tron, boforte began to fire his Durian Bazooka, shooting down a few Arwing extras.

boforte - HAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO ONE CAN STOP ME DOWN!! DURIAN BAZOOKA!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the WDS, Dr. Wily II is still recovering from all the knocks. Alastor is by his side, slowly helping him up onto his feet. Those knocks sure were hard on an old man after all.

DWII - Argh... My head... That Hajime... Always so secretive with his items...

Alastor - Are you all right, Doctor?

DWII - I'll be fine... I still wonder why he came today... He was being a bit protective about his cargo.

Alastor - He did say it was for another customer...

DWII - Bah. At least he's gone... Take me back to my control room, I want to check on the SexStation attack...

Alastor - Yes, Doctor.

As the 2 slowly made their way back to the control room, instead of just teleporting, the 2 failed to notice some shadowy figures hiding in the shadows of the hanger.

(So... I guess I'll let the Berbils have their fun for now... And only let one escape in the very end... [eyebrow])

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #309 on: December 07, 2012, 01:49:32 PM
(Well, its been fun, see you after the transition.)

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #310 on: December 07, 2012, 07:59:07 PM
(Sorry, if you need to move the story along Mirby or Saph feel free to be my mouthpiece. Same as Wily being allowed to use Sound. )

Waltz smirked at Saph, "After how many adventures we had, you think I wouldn't recognize you? Even if you are in need of a shower." Her attention turned back to Talyn and nodded, "Sure, I got it in the back. C'mon."

The woman turned and headed towards a door behind the bar, unlocking it and pushing it open for her. The lights were already on and liquir cases, kegs, and freezers and coolers were stacked along the side. Waltz pointed to the back and nodded, "It's over there."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: December 07, 2012, 09:37:44 PM
The three Berbils watch as WilyII and that futuristic-looking robot head for the hanger exit before turning towards each other and huddling.  They chittered for a few minutes before nodding and springing towards the exit, snapping into their ball formation to avoid as much noise as possible.

The female Berbil follows after WilyII while the other two roll off towards the R&D Lab where the other Berbils were being held for dissection.

Berbil Jade notices all the windows opening in the SexStation, immediately becoming aware that it was Berbil Joe's unwillful doing.  She turns to enter the docking bay when she notices someone flying out of one of the windows and tumbling through the vastness of space.  Thinking it was human, she turns her damaged Arwing around and flies towards the person, opening her hatch along to way to get rid of the planetary oxygen that built up while back in RPM's planet.

Once close to the human-shaped object, she reaches out and grabs her remaining arm, then yanks her into the cockpit.  She prepares to examine the person when she quickly sees another one about to come flying out the window with her.  Not having enough time, and knowing that it would be pointless now to return a newly damaged Arwing, she decides to try and activate its mech formation which the Berbils conceived while watching a Let's Play of Star Fox 2.

Pressing a button, the wings snap downward and form legs while she uses the last of the thruster's engine to propel the Arwing towards the window pulling the other person out.  The legs banged into the sill, causing it topple over, barely missing the unconscious person by a few feet, and crashes into a nearby wall with the cockpit thankfully facing the window.

Jade quickly jumps out and grabs the unconscious person, throwing him into the cockpit before shutting the hatch to activate the Arwing's air filtering function, allowing them to breathe and recuperate while she dives into her ball formation and rolls off in search of the control room where she thinks Berbil Joe is located.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #312 on: December 08, 2012, 03:05:09 AM
At the WDS control room, Alastor helps Dr. Wily II into his evil spinning chair. With a loud "Plop", Dr. Wily II sank into his chair, which then whirlled into life, slightly massaging the doctor's aching body.

DWII - Ahhhh... Much better... Computer. SexStation visual update.

The main computer blinked, and soon, the main screen showed the battle at the SexStation. Dr. Wily II noticed that only one Orbitus unit is left, and that boforte is shooting down quite a number of Arwing extras.

DWII - ... When did boforte acquire such power?

Alastor - It seems his thirst for revenge has given him new powers.

DWII - Maybe there's more to Durianium than I thought. No matter, let boforte have his fun. Computer, contact Wily Fighter.

WF - Yes, Master?

DWII - How is the progress of the Skull Raptor platoon?

WF- Master. The units are taking a bit of time to assemble, only 2 of the 5 units are ready.

DWII - Tsk... I guess Wily II Machine variants need more time. Fine, continue to monitor the progress.

WF - Yes, Master.

DWII - Also... Where is Sound Woman? She has not reported in for quite a while.

WF - Master. She went to check on Brick White.

DWII - ... I... See...

Over at the underground dungeon where Brick White is held, Sound Woman is propped against a wall, visibly damaged, and temporarily knocked out. The scene pans over to where Brick White is... But the holding area is... Empty. (That explains the burp in space. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #313 on: December 08, 2012, 03:12:09 AM
(Oh [tornado fang] we have to deal with 5 of those things next?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #314 on: December 08, 2012, 03:17:24 AM
(You'll have time to rest... Given these things need time to build. :P Plus I have some Berbils to take care of, when I locate them. -_-)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #315 on: December 08, 2012, 03:19:40 AM
(Yeah and I suppose my Pokemon can handle it, Salamence and Lucario anyone? 8D)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #316 on: December 08, 2012, 04:16:00 AM
(Oh White-Jet, you're too kind.)

As oxygen fills the cockpit. RMZX starts to come to.

RMZX - "Still alive... not like it matters."

RMZX then noticed, that he seemed to be sitting on something lumpy.

RMZX - "The seat in this thing sucks ass... Maybe if I turn around and adjust it..."

RMZX turns around, and freezes.

RMZX - "It can't be... Akai?"

Akai starts to wake up.

Akai - "Josei... is that you?"

RMZX - "Akai... don't do that again... please."

RMZX then hugs Akai.

Akai - "I'm sorry.."

RMZX - "Its not you who needs to be sorry, Akai, I should've said this earlier..."

Akai - "Josei..."

RMZX - "Akai... I love you."

Akai - "But... I'm damaged..."

Akai then held up what was left of her arm, wires were poking out, the skin around the severance point was torn, and since it wasn't a clean cut some of the metal inside was damaged.

RMZX - "That doesn't matter to me."

RMZX then held up the rest of Akai's arm.

RMZX - "I never let go. We can get it fixed. Don't worry. How is your memory?"

Akai - "Its fine... why do you ask?"

RMZX - "Its just... LightCorp hardware tends to fail in vacuum conditions, such as in space had you been out there for longer, you could have possibly been reset. And I would have truly lost you."

Akai - "You do care, after all."

RMZX - "I do, I have since the moment you tried to kill yourself, I realized how much you mean to me... I guess it just hurt me that your personality had changed so much..."

Akai - "I was just angry... I'm sorry."

RMZX - "Its fine, you had every right to be angry."

Akai - "Well... what should we do now, Josei?"

RMZX - "I just want to sit here with you for a while. I don't think we'll be able to go outside again for a while and this Arwing appears to be broken except for the Air Filtration system.."

Akai - "That's fine."

Akai smiled, it was as genuine as ever.

Akai - "I love you, Josei. Not because I've been programmed to. But because I understand you and want to be with you."

She rested her head on RMZX and closed her eyes.

(You wanted your happy, you got your happy.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #317 on: December 08, 2012, 04:39:54 AM
(Screw it, I'm bringin' in HeatGabumon. If Sakura can have Pokémon I want a Digimon!! :P

I'll put the profile in the Secret Files and update my profile as well later, then post!)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #318 on: December 08, 2012, 04:57:51 AM
The purple Berbil stops near the doorway of the control room, rotating sideways and uncurling into her original structure with her back against the wall.  She carefully grasps the bulb of her swamp lily and pulls out an adjustable wire, setting the lily end towards the corner of the doorway while moving towards the nearest corner of the hallway, extending and arranging the wire along the way.  Once within the shadows of the corner, she stares into the eyepiece, watching from a camera built into the swamp lily to see when WilyII was going to check up on PB, and what button combinations he might press to bring up the monitor.

The red and orange Berbil eventually arrive at the entrance to the R&D Lab.  They flank the doorway and peak inside to make sure it was the right room, and that there was no one inside.

They can see cages and cages of Berbil lined up against the wall, but unfortunately, they weren't alone as Medic Man was inside, struggling to dissect another helpless Berbil.

"Oh!~ Please stop squirming!~" he insists, "I only want to open you up and see how you tick!~  C'mon!~  You don't wanna end up like that other bear robot I broke, do you?~"

Both red and orange Berbils looked towards another table in the room to find Medic Man's last research victim broken into several pieces, most likely from the amount of struggling it did against Medic Man's more powerful might.  They look towards each other, flashing their mouths, but making no sounds before the red Berbil looks towards the palm of his hand, reminding himself of the device the other Berbils wired into each of the three that will alert them if something were to happen to either of them.

Hajime heads back to Robear Village to inform them of the situation.  The brown Berbil was the only one outside while everyone else has either returned home or were busy fixing the Mets he brought back earlier.

"Dragon Rider successful?" he asked.

"For now anyway," Hajime sighs, "All we have to do is wait for their signal and we'll know if they've made it out safely with at least the Berbils that didn't escape during the siege." he then looks back towards the brown Berbil, "What about you?"

"Berbil Joe in danger," the brown Berbil said, sounding remorseful, "Second Arwing launched without test flight.  Berbil Jade volunteered to fly to Resistance Base and rescue Berbil Joe."

Hajime compresses his lips in pity, knowing how much the Berbils care about each other more than anything else around them, "Well, hopefully that mission goes a lot more smoothly than earlier."

He then looks towards the city, "Anyway, I'm going to head into the city for a while and take a break from all this back and forth espionage.  I can only tolerate so much before my own senses go haywire."

"Berbils come along?" the brown Berbil asked, "Berbils never leave village since escape.  If Berbils are stuck here permanently, Berbils like to explore other areas of this planet and accustom to other inhabitants."

"Right now?" Hajime asked, "I thought you'd wait until this war was over before trying that."

"Some Berbils becoming restless.  Berbils like making friends and expanding defense against Dr. Wily II."

Hajime sighs again, feeling unsure about the situation, but knows they can't just stay familiar with the piles of junk they were forced to call a settlement.

"Alright then.  If you feel confident venturing into unfamiliar territory at this point in the war," he said, "Just let me know how many are coming along and I'll see how many carts to add to the truck."

The brown Berbil nods as he heads off to round up the restless Berbils for a much needed field trip.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #319 on: December 08, 2012, 05:04:46 AM
Sapph paused at what Waltz said.

Sapph- ...A shower?

He hesitated before taking a quick sniff of himself. After doing so he quickly tightened his cloak around himself and put the hood of it over his scarfed head. Well, it wasn't that bad, and he had the excuse of his shower pretty much being destroyed with the rest of his place, but it was still embarrassing to have someone point it out to him.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #320 on: December 08, 2012, 08:32:50 AM
Talyn looked over where DarkWaltz pointed and noticed something interesting. An anomaly of sorts; she walked over to investigate and as she got nearer something in her bag started going haywire. Reaching into its depths, she fumbled around a bit before pulling out a small octagonal device with a violet ring around the small screen in the corner. She looked at the screen and then looked at the strange area. She wondered what to do for a second, then decided to point the device at the area. As she did, the noise coming out of the device began to grow louder and louder. Noticing this, Talyn decided to fumble the device around until hitting the right spot (after all, the growing noise was probably to indicate proximity to the object in question). It took a bit of doing, but as soon as she pointed at the right spot a bright light appeared. The sphere of light grew in size until it was about the size of a basketball, then narrowed into a cylinder and shot into the device.

The force of the impact knocked Talyn back into the wall behind her, causing her to become a bit disoriented and some objects hanging on the wall to fall on her. A minute passed, and then a muffled voice came out of nowhere.

T..T...Taylor? it said meekly.

Taylor... is that you?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: December 08, 2012, 09:50:49 AM
Back at the WDS...

DWII - ... I... See... No matter, Sound Woman knows how to take care of herself.

WF - As you wish, Master. I'll periodically report the progress to you.

DWII - Good. *cuts signal*

Dr. Wily II turns away from the monitor, letting his evil chair massage him a bit more. The SexStation attack is a bit delayed and the results are unexpected, but it is still keeping the Resistance pre-occupied. He is a bit curious with boforte's increase in power, but seeing those Arwings destroyed is good enough. Changing his track of mind, he thought back about Hajime's visit. Something about it just does not feel right at all, but Dr. Wily II just can't place his finger on it. While deep in thought, his console blinked again. It seems that the long-range radar on the WDS is detecting an unknown spaceship, heading towards the WDS...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Experimental Labs, Medic Man is having some fun with one of the Berbils that was captured previously. As expected, the Berbils put up a lot of struggling, so much so that one was... Dismantled and displayed as a sort of trophy by Medic Man.

Medic - Why must you struggle so much~ Just let me in~ It'll be quick and painless that way~

The Berbil flashed a few of his lights as objection, and continued to put up a struggle.

Medic - Oh well~ I didn't want to break you like the other one~ But~ Medical Stinger~

Medic Man transformed one of his hands into a large syringe, and injected it's contents into the Berbil. The nanobots then began their dirty work, slowly corrupting the circuitry within the Berbil, as it twitched and flashed an array of lights. Before long, the Berbil became motionless.

Medic - Even though it's an empty shell now~ It's still worth something~

Without any resistance, Medic Man opens up the Berbil's chest, and began to examine the insides. Unknown to him, it seems that there are others watching him work. Even so... What can they do? (8D)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #322 on: December 08, 2012, 10:01:47 AM
Taylor! It is you!! the muffled voice said. Talyn blinked slowly, coming out of the brief nap the falling objects knocked her into.

"Huhwha-?" she said groggily.

Don't you HUHWHA me! the voice responded indignantly. Taylor rubbed her eyes and looked down at the device for a few seconds. Realization slowly dawned on her face, and she quickly picked the device up in glee.

"No way! It is you! But... I don't remember you looking like this..."

Well I was just hatched out of a DigiEgg ya know.... Like this I'm EmberTsunomon! the voice said happily.

"I see... so how can I get you back to your normal self?" Talyn asked.

First, get me out of this thing! It's kinda cramped, ya know.

"Okay okay... lessee..." She looked at the device carefully and pressed a button randomly. A bright light emanated from the device and shot down to the floor. When it faded, a small reddish spherical creature with what looked like a mohawk stood there.

"First step: feed me." He looked over towards DarkWaltz. "Hey you got anything to eat in this place?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #323 on: December 08, 2012, 10:04:58 AM
(Guess Borock-bot is the only who can give Berbil Jade some back up.)

Borock-bot and Zet were checking on the condition of the back up engine.  It was still okay, but Borock-bot hoped that Sakura would come back soon, not only so that they can fix the Station but so that she would be safe as well.  Borock-bot knew his master had many worries, especially since he was able to see them when they were fused, so he knew that she wasn't in the best shape.  But because he knew his master he knew he couldn't stop her when there was danger.  The only thing he could do now was wish for her well being.

The young W2PB was also another thing that concerned Borock-bot.  It wasn't that he wasn't able to trust the robot replica, in fact as far as he was concerned he was probably one of the most trustworthy robots he's ever met.  What concerned him however was that W2PB had a hard time adjusting and accepting himself.  Of course it was to be expected, he betrayed his creator and has only been here for a day and all, not to mention all the strife he had been through.  The fact that he looks like PB but is completely different from him will also make things difficult for him.  Borock-bot felt that he could use some extra help which is why he was glad that Zeta was coming as well.   Her methods may be unusual but he felt that she would be able to help W2PB adjust.

The more Borock-bot thought about it, the more he admired his creator's ability to make friends and understand people.  It surely must have come about with her special bond with Pokemon that she had always had.

His thoughts were interrupted when an alarm rang and everything around him turned red.  Borock-bot and Zet looked back to see that one by one the windows were opening slowly.  

"What in the world, why is this happening!?"  Borock-bot shouted out loud.  If he made it out of this situation and reversed it, along with PB somehow returning, he would have to ask the man why the Station had this sort of function.  

Luckily most of the personnel we either currently defending the base or have been evacuated to PB's Hot-el in the former Sparvanian territory.  Many more people joined the Usagi Squadron after Sakura left to retrieve the part necessary  Even Vixy joined the squad shortly after Sakura left to give a extra helping hand.  And even if people were sucked out each Arwing and Mech was equipped with a life support system and oxygen masks and with the Arwing's speed and the Mech's capacity to carry many people casualties would be kept to a minimum.

Never the less Borock-bot had to act fast, even though he wouldn't die if he got sucked into space and one of the Arwings or Mechs could certainly catch him if the worst happen, he knew it had to be stopped as soon as possible.  

"Zet give me your mini Z-Saber and get on my head!"  Borock-bot shouted to make his voice heard in the vacumm as they began to run.

"Zetto!"  Said Zet as he complied with his orders.  Zet gave his Z-Saber to Borock-bot and jumped on his head.  Many people would not know by looking at Zet but his body was much smaller than one would think and his helmet was much bigger than one would think.  So when he got on to Borock-bot's head the Met ducked down and was able to fit on to Borock-bot's head snugly.  If the situation wasn't so serious one could remark that Borock-bot currently looked like something that came out of Alice in Wonderland or something related to that.

Borock-bot hugged the walls carefully using one hand to keep hold of the wall while using his other to move away slowly using the mini Z-Saber as extra leverage as necessary.  Borock-bot knew that in order to reverse this situation he would have reach ADA's control room.  And so Borock-bot slowly went, trying the best he to resist being pulled by the vacuum.   As he got closer he could sense a familiar feeling, a evil familiar feeling.  Although he couldn't see Aura's like his creator, he could sense them pretty well.  What he felt was reminiscent of what that Tron fellow was emitting when Kharaxel was possessed, Cunning, Ego, and Injustice.  However this one was noticeably weaker than Tron's FRESCA.  Still it was much troubling and Borock-bot reached into his pocket for his trusty ping-pong paddle.

As he edged closer to the room he spotted something in the distance in the opposite direction.  It was a green sphere like thing.  If memory served from what Sakura had taught him, he figured that it was a Berbil in it's ball form. If Sakura saw it, she would most likely hug it in a uncontrollable instinct in a normal situation.   Borock-bot seemed to recall seeing a blue Berbil in the ship heading for the sick bay and wondered what happened to it.  Borock-bit figured that the only way to find out would be to reach the control room and stop this disaster.

(Okay done.  In this part I decided to give a very small glance of Sakura's back story that I will elaborate on a bit later.  Since PB never said in this RP that he can see the FRESCA auras I'm assuming that he can't and that Sakura is the only one who can, for a good reason when I get to it.  Other FRESCA users can just sense FRESCA.

Anyway White-Jet if you want to use Borock-bot to advance the story yourself I'm giving you permission to use him, because honestly with his power it would be very hard for me to imagine it.  

He can basically uses Ping-Pong Telekinesis and is the gentlemen butler type of character.  

If what I'm thinking in terms of FRESCA has made me realize is that different FRESCAs give different abilities, at least from my current standpoint I literally just thought it up.  

They give different types of powers depending on what you have: Ego increases latent abilities, Love makes you a healer, Creativity gives you Telekinesis and possibly allows you to use crazy magic, Cunning increases Intellect, Justice is similar to Ego but it has more to do with timing and good morals or something unless I come up with something better, and Luck is self explanatory.  

I'm not exactly sure how the negative FRESCA's work just yet though I imagine that Doubt decreases you're latent abilities, Sloth makes you cast slower, Hate is like poisonous or something, Injustice gives you crazy evil powers (maybe), and I have no idea what Perversion can do.  

Also I think that from a story standpoint that Sakura's party should not head into the ISS until PBPB shows up since it just makes sense since she's going to distract the robots for them to not pay attention to them, the disguises are for extra insurance, to give W2PB a new look and to fan service Sakura a little.  My Mienshao, Tinker will mostly be carrying the part, because I find the image of a giant anthropomorphic Weasel carrying something like that in a happy fashion highly amusing.  

Also PB can you PM me the GoRPM pokemon tournament arc if you still have it, I may need it for a reference in the future.)      

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: December 08, 2012, 10:46:48 AM
The orange Berbil, clearly upset by what he was seeing, moves to intervene but a quick glance towards the red Berbil changes his mind.  Charging in now when they don't have a motive or means of attack will only dash the remaining morality the remaining Berbils have of escaping en mass.  They have to wait a little longer before attempting their own siege with the new found hope of seeking refuge away from the greedy hands of Dr. Wily II.

Taking another look at the Berbil's confinement, their confinements have been bolted to the wall with nothing but a keypads serving as their only means of freedom.  They knew the password to open all of them, but it was programmed in such a way that when one door opens, the other keypads immediately shut down, preventing others from opening their cages and escaping.  Truly this man's thought of everything.

However, they knew the doctor won't be satisfied with just one Berbil dissection; as evident to the broken mess on the table.  If there was something that would trigger all the cages to open, like an emergency evacuation (Though if the doctor was smart enough to program to cages to only open one at at a time, he must have also installed emergency teleporters to send the Berbils somewhere else until the emergency has passed) or an open all pass code that works on every cage, or perhaps a minor, but effective shock of electricity (probably electromagnetic) that would confuse the programming and cause all the cages to fly open.

The red and orange Berbils continue to flash their mouths before the orange reluctantly retreats into his ball and rolls away to find something that will trigger the malfunction.

The furry ball flips back into Berbil formation as Jade looks towards the newcomer, then the door he appears to be heading towards.  Without contemplating the situation she turns her attention back to the male robot.

"Help Berbil Joe," she said, though not sounding pleading but the implications were there, "Berbil Joe manipulated against his will; Berbil Joe cannot stop himself.  Please be gentle."

(For now, unless an idea comes bashing me in the head, I'll leave Berbil Joe's situation to Tron.  I tend to be a bit hesitant when using other people's characters for battling purposes, even when I study their abilities and limitations word for word.  Though in the case of Berbil stamina, a simple bonk to the head should be enough to take him down)