Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393960

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #175 on: December 04, 2012, 07:37:45 AM
Kharaxel began thinking deeply. Even though RMZX was pretty indifferent towards his follower, Kharaxel couldn't allow himself to just be the same and half-ass the name.
Unfortunately, he was horrible with naming things.

Kharaxel - "Well... how about... Anna?"

And so came another long silence.

RMZX - "Why 'Anna' of all things?"

Kharaxel - "Because shut up. She just strikes me as someone who would be called that. If you don't like it, make up your own name for her."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: December 04, 2012, 07:41:38 AM
RMZX - "Peh, I could try something better than 'Anna', that's like the most generic robot name you could think of..."

??? - "Who's anna?"

RMZX - "Huh? Oh its nobody."

RMZX - "Hmm... Yuki? Nah, too robot-y... Rei? Same problem. [tornado fang], all I can think of is names of popular dolls in Anime."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: December 04, 2012, 07:44:37 AM
As Berbil Joe approaches the Sex Station, one of its hatches open up, most likely the hanger.  It appears either the pilot of the other Arwing sent a signal, or they picked up the heat signature rising from the Arwing the other Berbils had repaired.  Either way it saves him the trouble of having to test out the radio communicator to see if it was working properly.

Being careful not to mislead the Resistance into seeing him as a threat, Joe pilots the Arwing towards the hanger, keeping an eye out for anything that might grab it and damage the repairs the Berbils did so far with the pieces they were given, before focusing on the launch pad the Arwings would normally be lined up against for release into space and carefully landing it on the metallic surface.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: December 04, 2012, 07:50:21 AM
Kharaxel - "Okay. Okay. I think I've got this."

RMZX - "You sure?"

Kharaxel - "How about... how about... ?"

RMZX - "Do get on with it, will you?"

Kharaxel - "Okay. Screw it. I vote for calling her Amethysia. And befoe you say anything, you complained the previous was generic, so here. Have a name completely unorthodox."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #179 on: December 04, 2012, 07:54:20 AM
(Still waiting on Mirby and/or Waltz. Though, maybe I should just wander off and do my own thing. I do, after all, have plans to use this RP to 'evolve' Sapph's sword... Once I can get moving and into the action.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: December 04, 2012, 07:56:50 AM
RMZX - "I... don't even know how to pronounce that..."

RMZX glanced over at the android again, though this time he was able to make out part of her appearance, as if some of the scrambling had gone away.

RMZX - "Hmm? Pale Skin..."

RMZX felt a little woozy.

RMZX - "Bad memories, oh so many bad memories. Get out of my head."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: December 04, 2012, 08:06:30 AM
(I think I might as well put in that filler part now, it should be shortish)

Meanwhile in a small house in RPM City there was a IM on a computer.  A person with a feminine figure answered it.

Borock-bot- Hello are you there?

Z-Oh hey BB what's up, how've you been?

Borock-bot- I've been alright, yourself?

Z- Great I just fixed up my Arwing with a custom paint job!

Borock-bot- Huh I guess that's one way to spend one's time.

Z- Yeah yeah, cut the crap BB. I know this ain't a normal house call what do you need?

Borock-bot- Right then I'll cut to the chase.  Ms. Sakura wants you to come to the Sex Station immediately.

Z- Huh Saki needs my help?  Why's that?

Borock-bot- Well this might come to you as a shock but PB has been kidnapped.

Z-....Can you repeat that?

Borock-bot- I don't think repeating it is necessary.

Z-Damn, how the [tornado fang] did they get PB....He's PB!

Borock-bot- The enemy set up a trap right after PB came back from a mission in Neutral Territory.  Sakura and myself tried to help him, but they were too strong.

Z- Well that sucks.  I'm guessing Saki blames herself for that?

Borock-bot- Yes and I'm worried about that, she puts all the burden on herself and feels that she needs to solve everything on her own right now.  Currently she's fixing a robot clone of PB right now.

Z- A robot clone of PB?  Did that guy seriously make a robot clone of himself?  I mean PBPB is one thing but a robot clone?

Borock-bot- No it was created by Dr. Wily II.

Z- Wait what? Baldy II made the clone, and she's fixing him?

Borock-bot- Yes I believe he defected from Wily II's forces.  He seems like a nice robot despite his origins, and his personality is much different from PB.  He's much more considerate and shy around others if you believe.  So far he's only been comfortable talking to Ms. Sakura.

Z- Well any friend of Saki's is a friend of mine.  So what's the bot's name?

Borock-bot- I believe he was originally W2PB and PB later called him PBB.  I don't think he's that fond of either as Sakura usually calls him by his original name.

Z- Yeah I'm not exactly fond of them either, I'll think of something when I get there.

Borock-bot- So you're coming?

Z- Oh you bet I am, I'll be there faster than you can say Sexcellent!

Borock-bot- Alright see you then.

Z- Later.

The IM was shut down and the woman headed out to her Arwing.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:37:10 AM by Sakura Leic »

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: December 04, 2012, 08:11:48 AM
Kharaxel felt he's going to choke to life out of RMZX.

Kharaxel - "Okay. I give up. Since you seem to be such an expert on names and... are you alright?"

RMZX - "Huh? Oh yeah. I was just, reminded of something."

RMZX shook his head.

RMZX - "Listen man, can't you come up with something less generic, but also not impossible to pronounce?"

Kharaxel narrowed his eyes. Yes. Choking him seemed like a good idea.

Kharaxel - "Okay, I'm trying one more time... but I swear to God, if this one fails too, I'm not helping you out with this anymore."

RMZX - "Kay. Just spit it out."

Kharaxel took a deep breath.

Kharaxel - "Alice."

RMZX - "Anna, Amethwhatever and now Alice. I sense a certain pattern here."

Kharaxel - "Bah!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: December 04, 2012, 08:13:22 AM
(Okay I admit it the triple A naming scheme made me chuckle a little.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: December 04, 2012, 08:20:37 AM
(Indeed, that was funny.)

RMZX - "Well, I dunno, maybe you can get an idea for a name by looking at her. I would love to do so but my senses dull out when I look at her and a swarm of bad memories flood my thoughts... A silly little joke gone all wrong, tell the amnesiac she's a [tornado fang]ing fictional character and she takes to to heart and winds up with her face twisted upside down... Anyway... what do you see?"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #185 on: December 04, 2012, 08:32:28 AM
(Okay, so it's like I thought. You wanted me to name her after how she looks, but besides her pale skin, I have little to go by. So by that, I understand I have to think of how she looks, yes? However I still need to confirm this, before I go on and make a stupid mistake. It's kinda hard for me to focus right now also, because it's early in the morning and I haven't slept all night. So to confirm this: I am to think of a name based on her look, which I am also to think up, yes? Or are you hinting at something, and it's simply flying over my head (what with the pale skin and all.) sorry.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: December 04, 2012, 08:34:16 AM
(I also kinda like Alice, even if it is a bit cliche.  I always like Alice as a name.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: December 04, 2012, 08:46:12 AM
(You can just give her an appearance because RMZX's mind is blanking out her appearance in his eyes, I'm not hinting at anything because if I did that people would just be pissy at me for trying to insert characters from other media in. Which if you read either Busy or Busier World you would know I got a little too happy with that, which others weren't too pleased about. Sorry if it seems like I'm forcing you to create a character design, hell I honestly don't know what went through my head when I decided to throw the waifu android in. Its like I have some inner desire to [parasitic bomb] up RP's with stupid fake romances and [parasitic bomb].)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: December 04, 2012, 09:14:25 AM
(Don't worry, man. I was merely asking in order to confirm. Everything is okay, really. We can even make her plot relevant, because I for one have an idea on how to do so. Though it would require for your character to eventually overcome his "cold attitude" towards her, and heck, even if RMZX attitude won't change, that too can be worked with. Any idea can be turned good, it's just a matter of how you do it. It's starting to look like I keep making people feel bad with my constant comments. D :
Anyway...)

Kharaxel was surprised. Ever since he met RMZX and the android, he actually didn't bother even taking a good look her.
And so he turned his eyes towards it.

Kharaxel - "Well... I see a quite nicely looking girl with short red skirt and red hoodie. Her hair is... well, short but black. Oh, and she seems to be wearing slippers, which are red, just like the rest of her attire."

RMZX - "And her three sizes?"

Kharaxel - "What?"

RMZX - "Uhhh... nothing. So, do you have any new ideas on what to call her?"

Kharaxel began to ponder. He just learned something new about naming things and people.  That is, that you can give them a name based on their appearance.

Kharaxel - "Well, since she dresses in all red and stuff..."

There was ANOTHER moment of silence. This one could be even called "tense". RMZX was only hoping Kharaxel is not going to call her "Red Riding Hood".

Kharaxel - "Well, you previously used some japanese-like names right? Well, I only know few words ever since I visited that place, but if there's one I remember well,  and I believe it would work well as a name for her it's... "Akai". What YOU think?"

RMZX - "Careful, your pattern is showing once again."

Kharaxel - "Grrrah! Just tell me if it suits her or not!"

(So yeah, she's wearing Red and Akai is red in japanese, if I'm not mistaken (And I am not). Plus it matches the pattern of A so far. But I dunno, Though I believe we do need to wrap this up, so perhaps now that YOU know how she looks, maybe you can come up with something. Unless you're okay with Akai. I am fine with either outcome, really.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: December 04, 2012, 09:19:17 AM
(Oh god, I think the fact that she's red is going to make things very interesting next time I update.  Also I like Akai.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: December 04, 2012, 09:22:16 AM
RMZX - "Relax, I'm just giving you a hard time... Akai is fine."

??? - "My name is... Akai?..."

The android closed its eyes. As if it was registering the name into its databanks.

Akai - "Okay, I'm Akai, pleased to meet you."

The android bowed, and smiled. RMZX didn't really seem to care, judging by his expression. Akai's cheerful looking demeanor went away shortly after, presumably because the man whom she is programmed to have unconditional love for wasn't reciprocating said love back to her.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: December 04, 2012, 09:34:08 AM
(You know I kinda wonder what color her eyes are.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: December 04, 2012, 09:36:54 AM
(Her eyes? Let's say they are red too... okay? I kinda seem to have forgotten write about them.)

Kharaxel smiled as well.

Kharaxel - "Glad we have got that settled."

RMZX - "So, uh, yeah... seriously. What now?"

Kharaxel completely forgot they were supposed to actually find themselves a task. Then, he saw the crazy woman, PBPB, heading somewhere... she suddenly stopped and looked at  the three of them.

PBPB - "Hmm... hey you two! Stop harassing that girl, and come with me! We have an unidentified ship in the docking bay. It might be a trap, so it would be oh so great, if you could come with me."

Kharaxel - "But I have no special powers... well... not this ME, at least."

RMZX - "Neither do I."

Akai - "They aren't harassing me."

PBPB - "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You don't have to worry, if anything happens, I'll just use you guys as a shield. Now let's go. before something happens and it will be all your fault."

Kharaxel and RMZX exchanged looks.

Kharaxel - "Well... what do we do?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: December 04, 2012, 09:46:31 AM
(Wow PBPB doesn't seem to think highly of men except for PB.  Then again she even seems to insult PB as well from that one update.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: December 04, 2012, 09:50:08 AM
RMZX - "I... uhh, have this sword, though I don't really know how good it'll be... Anyway, if I start following her sort of hypnotically, smack me upside the head. I don't want to almost follow that irritable yet oh-so-erotic woman to my death."

RMZX - "You know what... come to think of it, why wasn't my ship stopped from docking and searched? Its not an arwing, and its unmarked... I'm getting off-track here. Anyway, we should probably just go, if worst comes to worst we hide behind a box or something."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: December 04, 2012, 09:57:01 AM
(Wow PBPB doesn't seem to think highly of men except for PB.  Then again she even seems to insult PB as well from that one update.)

(Hitomi was her creator!  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: December 04, 2012, 10:00:34 AM
(Good point.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: December 04, 2012, 10:01:51 AM
Kharaxel - "Very well. I shall kick you in the head as hard as I can, once you start acting like a zombie."

RMZX - "HEY!"

PBPB - "Goddammit! Stop your chit chat! You can speak of your stupid male fetishes on the way, now let's go!"

RMZX and Kharaxel once again exchanged looks. They both knew, this could end pretty ugly, and yet, they went with the crazy woman.
Did that make them crazy too? Perhaps.

Akai - "..."

After a moment of hesitation, Akai the Red Stalker Hood, followed after her beloved RMZX.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: December 04, 2012, 10:15:51 AM
The Four walked down the hallway, the ever-so-grumpy yet ever-so-lewd PBPB leading the way while RMZX and Kharaxel sheepishly follow behind, with Akai bringing up the rear.

RMZX - "You know what? This hallway is really [tornado fang]ing long, like you could seriously fit thousands of people in this hallway and it would still be spacious."

Akai - "...RMZX... I need to talk to you..."

RMZX - "Later."

Akai - "But... I-"

RMZX - "I said later, it can't be that important."

Akai - "..Okay..."

Akai looked down in what appeared to be sadness.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: December 04, 2012, 10:29:53 AM
Kharaxel once again took notice of RMZX's quite cold attitude towards his follower. It was obvious from the beginning, that RMZX thought very little of robots/androids... or at least of Akai This had to be resolved, eventually, but not yet.
They finally reached the docking bay.

As they neared the unidentified ship in question, PBPB spoke again.

PBPB - "Okay, [ray splasher]-shields, prepare for anything."

RMZX - "Did she just..."

Kharaxel - "Yeah."

Meanwhile, nobody, not even Kharaxel have noticed that somewhere down the road, Akai simply stopped following the group and disappeared somewhere.

(I AM going somewhere with this. I promise. I hope you don't mind that I made your stalker disappear for some time, Hawaii. If you do, I can erase the last line.)