Set It OFF

BossPlaya · 1339

Offline BossPlaya

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
on: May 30, 2011, 04:08:10 AM
I've been so obsessed with this movie ever since I saw it last Sunday for some reason. It's about these four women, played by Jada Pinkett (she wasn't married to Will Smith at the time it was made), Queen Latifah, Vivica A. Fox, and Kimberly Elise, who are sick of getting "screwed over by the system" if you will, and decide to start robbing banks. I watched it with my mother the first time I saw it (which I didn't even see the whole movie that time). She thought it sucked, but I thought it was an interesting film. Although I am glad that Queen Latifah didn't go on to play more roles like she did in this film and went on to play more light-hearted roles (I don't know, maybe I'm just too used to her playing roles like that). But despite that, I actually think her character was my favorite character in the film. She also had a few funny moments, such as the scenes where she steals cars for the robberies and throws CDs and tapes out the window each time. XD It's on HBO On Demand right now until June 13th. The soundtrack was really good too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZKJx-otso[/youtube]