The Supplement RP Thread

Phi · 80075

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
on: August 20, 2014, 05:06:52 AM
As I understand it, supplements, in this case, are backstories/origins of characters or events.

This topic will be used to freely post about your character's humble beginnings, add-on to a plot point you want to further flesh out, create summaries of certain locales, etc.

As a suggestion, it may be best to write the name of the RP that your post refers to.

Annnnd nothing much more to say, really!

Enjoy, go nuts and all that.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 02:57:07 AM
Oh didn't notice this topic I'll post the stuff here then! XD

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 04:09:56 AM
Haha no worries. Take your time!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 04:13:19 AM
On that note everyone in the RPM Adventure RP could you do a post concerning your characters current motivations and quests that way I can quickly check when I want to give you all a plot hook for your stories.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 04:18:03 AM
Talyn is hoping to find a long forgotten Elven relic that was lost in Zepter countless ages ago. She hopes to use it so her hometown will forgive her for an as-of-yet unrevealed event that caused her to be exiled.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 04:21:49 AM
Sarah is looking for her parents to see if they are alive or not.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 05:15:07 AM
"As for my reason on pursuing such a perilous quest, well, I was sent by my King to retrieve Zepter's treaures. My Kingdom isn't quite as prosperous as it once was and our allies have severed their ties with us. Some have left in hopes of a better place to support their families, others are more loyal and have stayed with us through the worst of times. With Zepter's vast treasure, my Kingdom has a chance to stand tall, once again."

She's also on this journey for the sake of her younger sister, as well.

As for quests, well, the one I mentioned before about her completing the 3 Trials of Avalon. Further information regarding that: King Arthur was the first person to pass those trials (DUN DUN DUNNNN), 'cause you know, Avalon and Camelot are all things from Arthurian legend.

So, yeah, it's tied to this. Or rather, a version of it that I made.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 04:58:19 PM
((Also if you want to make a plot hook at any point for your own stories go ahead I'm just providing the basic narrative for everyone to follow.))

Reva is the only child of the famous explorer Ruelian, in his day he explored many lands both near and far and was said to have amassed a small fortune. Following in his footsteps Reva has set out for Zepter claiming she desires to be famous like her father by discovering the crown of the beast king.

She wields a triangular longsword with a translucent blade, while it gives off a light magical aura it's clearly lost most of it's power and is likely a treasure of her family. Her buckler is of little interest a simple iron shield light weight but sturdy enough. Her finally item of interest is her emblem a symbol of Bahamut the king of dragons, while she claims it was simply a treasure of her family there may be more to her owning this trinket that she is letting on.

Reva has little problem expressing her self and she is certainly not shy given her choice in attire (a leotard with shoulder armor) however Reva can be stubborn and at times impatient.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 04:07:41 AM
By the way, when we get into the fog I'll probably start introducing elements of why Talyn is exiled.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 04:15:20 AM
Sounds good, just throw them in when you think it's a good time.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 04:16:04 AM
I decided that the name of Sarah's Master will be Jack Daniels.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 04:24:57 AM
That is a perfect name. I love it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 04:25:34 AM
It was either that or Master Frankfurter.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 04:35:04 AM
Also approve XD.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 04:36:56 AM
And I still want to make him show up at Zepter for purely comedic reasons.  Especialy if we somehow find a hot spring.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 04:42:13 AM
Again if you think you have a good spot to introduce him feel free as long as not too much else is going on at the same time.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 06:48:44 AM
My two-word backstory for Pyro in all his incarnations: "Pyro is."

8D

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 06:52:21 AM
Speaking of which is that chicken a FF12 Cockatrice or a Chocobo?

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 06:54:39 AM
A cockatrice, methinks.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 06:55:11 AM
Oh dear god.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 01:06:16 AM
Wily RP (Bios)

Superdee - Known as the "armored bandit"; rather than stealing money, he amassed weapons from opponents he defeated and sometimes stole rare artifacts. Somewhere on RPM, he has a "trophy room" containing all the weapons he's amassed over the years.

Archetype - Superdee "reborn". His life with Luna has changed him, and during their time together, he changed his name to Archetype; a symbol of starting over a new leaf. He strives to become a hero.

Phi - Luna's younger sister. After Luna's death, Phi became heavily distraught and adopted a deadpan, silent demeanor. Phi was never too trusting of Archetype when he started living with the two of them, though that changed after she met him again after 5 long years.

Because the Nonary Organization has chased down Luna and Phi for their Morphogenetic ability, they were constantly in hiding. Phi learned to use the environment to her advantage and is excellent at being stealthy, thanks to her slender frame and years of being on the run.

Phi is very secretive and has traveled to many alternate realities with Akane, the woman who took her in after Luna's death. They call their crusade of interdimensional travel, "Operation Janus".

Luna - Phi's older sister. Years ago, she fell in love with Superdee, sometime after her and Phi escaped from the Nonary Organization's underground base. She had a reputation of turning heads, due to her radiant beauty.

During his time with Luna, Superdee changed his name to Archetype, to signify a clean slate. However, he didn't quite know what would be illustrated upon that metaphorical slate. Luna admitted that she wanted to start living a normal life with her sister. They no longer had to hide and run away. Perhaps all three of them could start over.

5 years from present time, Luna passed away from a violent fire, followed by an explosion, that broke out in their home. Arche tried to save both Luna and Phi, but could only manage to rescue Phi from the raging flames. Luna's death served as the foundation for Arche to, essentially, start his path as a hero.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #21 on: November 08, 2014, 09:37:23 AM
AOHA Bios

Professor Hemlock- Stuffy, academia-minded, and arrogant, Hemlock transferred to the Littleroot Lab after working in a university.  He doesn't particularly care for field studies, and he thinks Birch is a slob, and their Hypno assistant is worthless.

Professor Mulberry- Another university transfer, Mulberry is younger and generally looks after any Pokemon lab assistants.  He's more laid-back, and his opinion of Birch tends to be swayed by Hemlock. 

Professor Hypno- Hypno has spastic hemiplegia cerebral palsy due to a premature birth.  He's paralyzed on his left side, and was sold to the Littleroot Lab by his breeder, and he works as an assistant.  Quiet and frustrated over his own weakness, he likes to tinker and build gadgets to aid him.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: November 13, 2014, 12:03:12 AM
WilyRP (Bio)

Heinrich von Ryker - A 52 year-old surgeon who seems to have founded the Nonary Organization. Despite his appearance as a normal man with formal taste, he has an incredibly sick and twisted mind. Heinrich appears to suffer from multiple personality disorder and uses psychological manipulation to ensnare anyone he feels will be useful to his goals.

He is one of the very few people who possesses Morphogenetic abilities. To what extent of his Morphogenetic abilities he can use is currently unknown.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: November 14, 2014, 06:11:19 AM
WilyRP (Bios) ((Little long winded but good for people to check quickly, I'll update as we continue.))

Blue - An android created by the precursors a race that ruled the galaxy millions of years ago. Blue was sealed away within a ruin on the former precursor world of Azure Star before being accidentally released by a curious native. Blue has protected Azure Star from the space Pirate Captain White Beard, prevented the super android Shadow Star from killing all organic life on the planet and protected the Omni-Gem ( a crystal of unlimited elemental energy) for years. Currently she is working with the resistance to defeat Wily and White Beard and reclaim the Gem.

Not much is known of Blue's background however the guardian robots of the precursor ruins respond violently to her with one claiming her purpose might be darker than most would believe. While Blue's basic form does not use any elemental attacks her element is confirmed to be Darkness.

Blue has a curious and positive nature, she is also known to enjoy a good battle. As an android she possess super human strength,durability, and agility easily able to life several hundred tons on her own. In addition to her natural abilities she can also absorb various elements to transform into different forms changing her appearance and granting her new powers. Blue cannot rapidly go form to form without risking damage and she is currently unable to absorb Light elemental energy or use Dark elemental powers (despite it being her core element)

Normal Form
- Blue's basic form, while she possess no known special powers she is super humanly strong, her durability easily allows her to withstand physical and ranged damaged and her agility allows her to run and jump great distances.

Fire Form
- Blue's gains a red genie like outfit and power to shoot various fire based attacks like the chargeable Flare Ball or the Flare Dash. While her physical abilities are not enhanced she gains a near endless amounts of energy to project. Fire form is weak to water and ice based attacks.

Earth Form - Blue gains a suit of armor that enhances her strength and endurance to overpowered levels at the cost of her mobility and ranged abilities. This form can also generate earth based projectiles assuming there is natural earth in range. This form is also immune to spikes but is easily damaged by fire and heat based attacks.

Wind Form - Blue gains a ninja like outfit, her mobility is increased to overpowered levels at the cost of her defense. She can generate small cutting tornadoes or charge them up for a short range typhoon attack. She can also counter (assuming she times it right) nearly any attack vanishing briefly before she appears tossing a damaging throwing star at the target. Wind form can also double jump but is weak to Earth attacks.

Water Form - This form at first doesn't appear to change blue at all however when she enters a body of water she transforms into a mermaid like form granting her more mobility in aquatic locations. She can fire ice like arrows that freeze enemies solid. Water form is weak to electric and wind based attacks.

Omni-Form
- By merging the four elements with either Light or Darkness Blue ascends to a final and devastating form. Her hair grows in length but otherwise Blue remains the same minus a blue aura. Blue's abilities skyrocket into near immeasurable levels and she gains access to several new Omni-Powers such as the Omni-Shot, the Omni-Sheld and the Omni-Dash. As Omni-energy is a merging of Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Light/Dark is effective against anything with an elemental weakness yet will ignore any immunities to them. Blue can fly freely and reach FTL speeds but cannot maintain the form forever nor access it unless she can draw light or dark elemental energy from the Omni-Gem directly.

Captain White Beard
An android space pirate from parts unknown, he leads his crew aboard his ship the Dark Star and has an army of Buccaneer robots and powerful androids known as his Five Star Generals on top of his ships and mechs. Captain White beard is brilliant but has a deep ego and often under estimates those he considers less intelligent than he is. His greed and desire to make the best robots and amass a fortune often makes him easily to manipulate. White Beard has a rivalry with fellow inventor Wily but secretly respects him.

The Buccaneers - The crew of the Dark Star and White Beard's main troops. While they come in many types most are quite easily dispatched due to their weak abilities, despite this they are loyal if not a little cowardly. They are most often seen equipped with Busters/Beam Cutlass/Flame Throwers/Bombs. But can also pilot the mecha and machines built by their captain when required. Otherwise the buccaneers are competent works and maintain their ships well.

Shadow Star - The last and strongest of White Beard's "Five Star Generals", equipped with the prototype dark chip Shadow Star possess the power to manipulate dark elemental powers such as dark matter and crushing gravity attacks. His overall performance is on par with Blue's Normal form and he posses the ability to fly and teleport.

Shadow Star is arrogant and despises all organic life. He not long after White Beard's second attack on Azure Star betrayed his creator and reprogrammed the rebuilt Star Generals and the Guard series robots on top of taking control of the Dark Star 2 in an attempt to claim the Omni-gem and azure star as his own but was ultimately defeated by Blue and Tempest Star. In a desperate bid to salvage his plan he directly absorbed dark elemental energy from the Omni-Gem and transformed into "Abyss Shadow Star" but was despite his new powers and body no match for Blue's Omni-Form. During White Beard's alliance with Wily the two worked together to rebuild and enhance Shadow Star while locking his personality to prevent future betrayals. His first mission is to lead the capture of Blue for White Beard and Wily.

Super Shadow Star's new larger body possesses the power of Terra Star, the agility of Tempest Star, the energy projection powers of Flare Star and the regenerative abilities of Aqua Star on top of his enhanced dark powers based from data on his abyss form. Super Shadow Star is stronger than each of Blue's basic forms and perhaps can go toe to toe with her Omni-Form.

Flare Star - The second of the Star Generals built by White Beard, she is based off his failed Blue copy bot design and has been heavily modified and enhanced with the prototype fire chip allowing her to generate and control fire based attacks, her Flare Dash being her signature ability. She battled Blue during White Beard's second attack but was destroyed in their first encounter due to underestimating her foe. She was later rebuilt and offered a chance by Shadow Star to fight her rival again in exchange her loyalty to his mutiny, she retreated after suffered a second defeat due to Blue's Water Form.

Flare Star attacked Blue and resistance during the pirate's alliance with Wily but was overwhelmed by the heroes before she could finish Blue off. Flare Star feels a great sense of inferiority when compared to Blue leading to her desire to destroy Blue in an effort to validate her own existence. Over time her hatred has turned into a begrudging respect.

Aqua Star - The fourth of the Star Generals and fitted with the prototype water chip allowing him to manipulate water but also his liquid metal body. Aqua Star was first encountered by Blue during White Beard's second attack on Azure Star but was destroyed in the encounter. Later he was rebuilt and reprogrammed by Shadow Star during his mutiny, but thanks to his crush on Blue was able to overcome his new programing and join forces to defeat the traitor. He traveled to RMPM with White Beard to join forces with Wily but instead defected to be with his crush.

Aqua Star's liquid metal body can transform into all sorts of shapes as well as rapidly regenerate, it's unknown what the limits of his body are but his happy go lucky attitude and his love of the fairer gender (mostly Blue) prevent him from being a truly effective warrior normally.

Tempest Star
- The third of the Star Generals, and equipped with the prototype wind chip allowing him to control and generate wind based attacks.  Tempest Star is also known as White Beard's second in command and his most trusted ally. Tempest Star was first encountered during the second attack on Azure Star but was badly damaged in his encounter with Blue. He evaded reprogramming but was to badly damaged to save White Beard from being kidnapped by Shadow Star forcing him to align with Blue to save both his creator and Azure Star.

In the after math of the battle he followed his creator to RMPM to help Wily take over the planet. He infiltrated Wily's station and planted a device allowing White Beard to sneak into Wily's computer network. Tempest Star is agile and possess a stealth optical camouflage.  He can generate cutting wind tornados or a powerful typhoon ontop of his ninjitsu training. He can counter most attacks and send large throwing stars at his foes.

Terra Star
- The First of the star generals and the least advanced. His large body grants him strength beyond even Blue's and his diamond drill can pierce nearly any armor as well as be used as a projectile. Terra Star first appeared during the second attack on Azure Star but was destroyed in his first encounter before being rebuilt and reprogrammed during Shadow Star's mutiny. Blue managed to fend him off long enough for Terra Star to break free and regain his free will. He traveled with his creator after to RMPM to join Wily and has been assigned to assist the doctor as his muscle.

Terra Star is nearly twice as strong as normal form Blue and about as strong as her earth form. His large body is highly durable but slow, although his diamond drill helps grant him some limited range. Tempest Star talks slowly and seems like the typical slow witted bruiser but in truth is highly intelligent as well as calculating using his slow speech as a means to lure his foes into devious traps. Likewise Terra Star is well known for using traps to defeat his foes lacking any real honor of his own.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 05:03:46 PM
Got a character I may use for AOHA.  I resurrected this one from my old Pokecomic, along with her team.  She's very much Gen2, but whatever.

Illana
-Natu
-Clefairy
-Marrill
-Elekid
-Pichu
-Zubat

Still need to figure out her backstory, but at least she has a team.