Girla PurpleHeart · 1919

Offline Girla PurpleHeart

• Sailor Eris
  • B-Class Hunter
  • ~Midna's True Guardian And Duchess of Twilight~
    • View Profile
    • PurpleHeart Palace
on: September 04, 2013, 06:06:57 PM
So yeah, if anyone's interested with this show nor wanted to know what this is about: It's an upcoming Disney Channel show that it was made by a former Cartoon Network animator Craig McCracken who did The PowerPuff Girls and Fosters Home of Imaginary Friends, along with his wife Lauren Faust; who also did My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This is McCracken's first television show outside Cartoon Network and his first animated television series for Disney Channel.

Not long ago, Disney did a premiere of the episode "The Picnic" after the Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel special and was cable TV’s #2 primetime telecast in total viewers (2.9 million). Here's the episode if you guys are curious:
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIQs8ssdeg0[/youtube][/spoiler]

Today, before the official premiere of the show on September 13th, Disney just released both episodes on iTunes. If you're not from the US, you can watched it here.

Also, keep in mind that this may contain spoilers for those of you have not seen the episodes yet. I understand that this show is new, but let's just hope this show gets more popular like MLP did, since I know that I'm a huge fan of MLP and PPGs, and I wish both Craig and Lauren luck with this show! +w+

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 07:04:45 PM
Oh. I've seen that pilot.
T'was pretty nice, a bit predictable, but nice none the less.