Megaman 1-6 confirmed for the NA 3DS e-shop

Solar · 2149

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
on: December 17, 2012, 09:53:07 AM
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2012/12/17/mega-man-1-through-6-coming-to-3ds-eshop

Japan and Europe have had their fun, now it's time for the North American eShop to get in on the action. Each of the classic NES Mega Man titles (that's 1~6) will come to said eShop beginning with the original Mega Man on December 27 - that's 10 days from now!

This will be followed by Mega Man 2 on February 7, with the rest of the games coming in regular intervals throughout 2013. You'll soon have the whole collection on one handheld!

I need to get some money into my 3DS account now. Damn the lack of 3DS cards in this country.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 10:00:27 AM
Its about [tornado fang]ing time.

Hey Capcom, while you're at it why don't you put MM6 on the Wii Shop and Finish releasing the Complete Works games on PSN? The rest of the Game Boy games too.

Or better yet, give us X3 on Wii Shop, and Megaman 7. And might as well roll out some more PSOne Classics on PSN while you're doing that too, no fun just milking 8-bit to the ground.

Also, might be a good place to post this.

If you have a Japanese 3DS, MM1-6 are discounted.
Japanese Wii owners can get MM9 and MM10 for cheaper too, though why you would waste money on MM9 is beyond me.