Do you think personality affects a megamans appearance when megamerged?

DA Zero Nightmare!!!! · 5464

Offline DA Zero Nightmare!!!!

• Cyberelf
  • The Ghost of Zero Rises Again >=D
    • View Profile
Hey guys I was wondering what you think, do you think the appearance/personality of the chosen one affect the look of the megaman?
I mean look at the small 4. Model P and H inparticular they all look twisted and evil....especially the model P megaman (can't spell his name.)
i know that the other biometals when double megamerged with model X look more like their Zero series counterparts, but i really think that their appearace in ZXA looks more sinister

Back  From The Dead.....Again =/

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Yes, that's why Serpent's transformation has an orange dick coming out of his head.  It summarizes his personality perfectly.

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
lol I suppose so, but seriously model P with Siarnag (I think thats how it spelled) looks incredibly Demonic. Granted Phantom is  all about the whole darkness and fear aspect but damn sarniag takes it to an extreme. Another example is Atlas if you look at her hair and her helmet design as model F the side part of her helmet looks like her hair. Helios/Aeolus when rock on/megamerged with model H he looks more bat-like than i guess bird like, they just look way too sinister and i was wondering if their personality/apperance/or desires for change had any influence on thier aqppearance. I find it strange that with the exception of model F, models H,L,and P resemble their zero series counterparts when megamerged with model X

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Hard to say. We've only seen Hx compared to plain H, Px compared to P and so on. It might just be the double merge causing it.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I think a biometal's appearance has more to do with how they were designed and who made them. since Z, X, H, F, L, and P were made by the same person; they have the same design scheme. Same goes with model W/V and A. The alternate designs to biometal forms to those merged with model X is most likely due to the double merge. which is why model ZX doesn't really look like model Z.

I also had the idea that a person's clothing and body type went a lot into the overall design.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
I don't know if personality per se affects it, but the idea that a Rock On varies somewhat based on the individual has already been established.  The hair-versus-back-plugs shpiel with Model A.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Oh yeah I totally forgot about the slight difference with model A. don't they also have a slightly different color scheme or is that only with the model "a" the 8-bit version.

Also Model X, and Z are slightly different mainly with the closed vest and shoulder armor. The others have that open vest design like ZX nad they have no shoulder armor.
The other four have a uniform design but they still look sinister, but then again it just might be the sinister nature of their chosen ones. I though i read somewhere that the four chosen ones for models H,L,P, and F may have been brainwashed by either Albert or Model W and that the four biometals are working against their will (they would never help model W, they would rather destroy it). As far as the four chosen ones being brainwashed im not exactly sure.