The Galactic Adventures of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 33310

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: January 11, 2010, 03:09:22 AM
How long has it really been? Who knows really...
DWII has been in the lab all this time, working on the blood sample to decipher the secrets to Afro new body. And he's not making any progress.

DWII: ARGH! WHAT THE HELL!? DARN YOU AFRO!!!

Dan: There there doc... *pats*

Afro: @_@

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: January 11, 2010, 03:52:19 AM
Hajime yawns as he stares out the glass covering the bed of the Dragon Truck drifting through space.  He laid flat on his back under the covers of his Japanese futon, seeming to have slept for a lot longer than he wanted.

Then again, the comforting environment he set up in his Dragon Truck before dozing off was too comforting for him think about anything but another hour or so of sleep.  Not perticularly in a mood to rouse himself up, he turns to his left side and falls back to sleep, letting the Dragon Truck continue to drift around the orbit of RPM until he got another call for delivery.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: January 11, 2010, 09:26:24 PM
How long has it really been? Who knows really...
DWII has been in the lab all this time, working on the blood sample to decipher the secrets to Afro new body. And he's not making any progress.

DWII: ARGH! WHAT THE HELL!? DARN YOU AFRO!!!

Dan: There there doc... *pats*

Afro: @_@

"What do we have so far Doc?" Asked Dan as he started giving Afro a blood transfusion to help stabilize him. "Well..." DWII Started looking through the recent results of the samples so far, "The only thing we know for sure is what ever is effecting Afro is not contagious...but that's it so far."

"I see." Dan finished up the blood transfer and left Afro alone, "I think I may have any idea of what it was."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: January 12, 2010, 01:15:00 AM
"Do tell. My hair cannot stand any more pulling."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #154 on: January 12, 2010, 01:20:41 AM
Gaia: Urgh.. I need something to do.. Alright! Now we continue drilling!

*Gaia gears up for the next mining mission*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Hiryu

• Capcom's Favorite futuristic ninja
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: January 25, 2010, 10:29:35 PM
Hiryu wakes up inside a capsule.

? Where am I?

He pushes the release button on the capsule and climbs out. He sees other people asleep in the capsule.

Who-Who are these people... What am I doing here?

Hiryu suddenly grabs his head from the pain. The room is spinning and he momentarily loses balance. He finds himself to be very close with the floor now.

Man, what happened to me?

He gets up, and checks his pockets...all his things are missing! He looks around and notices all his stuff in a small container near the capsule he was sleeping in. As he starts to gather his stuff, he suddenly hears someone scream outside the door. He quickly grabs his cipher and runs outside... A crew member is being attacked!

Crew: HELP!! I'm being attacked! Someone help me! AAAAAHHHH!!!

A creature in black clothing chases after the crew member. He sees that the crew member is female, with a space officer's uniform and long black hair.

Hold on, I'm coming!

Hiryu quickly chases after the monster,eventually following them to what seems to be the outside of the ship. Unfortunately for the woman, the monster has got her cornered. Just as the monster was about to sink it's teeth into the woman, Hiryu appears and slashes the monster from the front.

Are you alright? You're not hurt are you miss?

The monster speaks YOU DARE INTERRUPT MY MEAL? THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Oh yeah? Well forgive me for being sooo nosy, then!

Hiryu suddenly feels pain inside of his head. He collapses to the ground.

(What? Oh no, not again...I'm sorry...I've failed you.)

Suddenly, a blast of energy comes from behind him, and vanishes the creature. Hiryu looks and sees the woman holding a blaster gun. He then loses consciousness.

TARGET ACQUIRED.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: May 05, 2010, 08:06:29 AM
hmm could someone give me a recap of recent events? I dont think I ever joined this. @_@

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #157 on: May 05, 2010, 09:38:31 AM
...it's been dead for almost 4 months.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: May 05, 2010, 10:04:05 AM
Oops. my bad. I never really followed it, so it still had the little "New" button next to the topic name. 8D
Case of "check the last post date" I guess.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #159 on: May 05, 2010, 10:06:21 AM
That's always advisable... >_>

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything