Super Smash Bros. Bitchslap: What Do You Want To See In It?

Jericho · 144542

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #400 on: June 16, 2010, 10:59:49 AM

Garland
The main villain of the original Final Fantasy, since it was for the NES (originally), and there aren't many villains in the SSB series, well.... Tada.

Standard B- Cyclone
Garland swings his blade and creates a tornado that slowly spins forward. Can be charged on the ground to create two gigantic tornadoes.
Smash B- Deathblow
Garland charges forward and swings his sword upwards.
Up B- Blaze
Garland splits his sword into two and spins both pieces in the air. The swords then shoot out flaming projectiles. Acts as an extra jump when used in mid air.
Down B- Earthquake
Garland smashes his sword into the ground causing the ground to erupt.

Final Smash- Chaos
Garland transforms into Chaos and expels a dome of energy which causes massive damage and sends foes flying.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #401 on: December 05, 2010, 12:40:28 AM

Matthew
Just in time for Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, the new protagonist joins the bitchslap! (Got his name from a battle screenshot)

Standard B - Move
Pushes the enemy back; can push foes off the side of the stage!
Smash B - Stone Spire
A small pillar of rock falls on the foes.
Up B - Flint
Summons a Djinni to deal a blow that can shatter stone. Also gives Matthew a bit of an aerial boost.
Down B - Quake Sphere
The ground rises up and down, damaging foes and knocking them about a bit.

Final Smash - Judgment
Matthew summons Judgment, a lion-faced figure that shoots a massive beam of destructive energy down on the field.

So I stole moves from the originals. They could return... :D

Posted on: June 16, 2010, 12:53:38 PM
I want to see this on the 3DS!

(yes, this is a thinly veiled bump)

Posted on: September 19, 2010, 10:36:00 PM
Sorry for the triplepost, but after playing through Dark Dawn a bit I'm just confirming that all these moves are in the original.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 05:49:30 PM by Talyn »

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #402 on: December 05, 2010, 01:37:25 AM
Mega Man.

Standard B - Mega Buster
Goes through 3 phases: Pellet, Medium Charged, and Fully charged

Forward/Backward B - Noise Crush

Up B - Beat Summon
similar to Snake's cypher

Down B - Frost Wave

Final Smash - Astro Crush

Regular moves/attacks:

A- Punch
AA- Buster Punch
AAA- Flame Sword
Crouching A- Thunder Claw
Up A- Air Shooter
Forward/Backward A- Yamato Spear
Down A- Metal Blade (Slash)
Forward Smash- Slash Claw
Upward Smash- Tornado Hold
Downward Smash- Charge Kick
Jump A- Top Spin
Jump Up A- Tengu Blade
Jump Down A- Super Arm
Jump Back A- Rolling Cutter
Jump Forward A- Tornado Blow

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #403 on: December 05, 2010, 04:42:05 AM
I certainly applaud the effort, but I think a lot of those A button attacks need some explanation as to how ye olde' Classic specials will be incorporated into them.  Tornado Blow, in particular, has me scratching my head.

Posted on: December 04, 2010, 08:27:32 PM
Been hooked on the soundtrack of Muramasa: The Demon Blade, so here comes an unlikely 3rd Party suggestion:

Kisuke and Momohime
Theme music: Incredible Power

These two function as a tag-team.  They're both fast and lightweight.  Though they fly far when struck, they have an abundance of recovery options.

Though their attacks are different, their physics are unusually similar for "switch" characters (think Fox and Falco).  If your shield breaks, or the same character takes 60% damage, their sword will break, reducing damage dealt by their attacks and outright eliminating any flinch, save Smash attacks (though they're still severely weakened).  You'll have to switch characters and leave the other one rest for 40 seconds before their blade is restored.  Recovery is shortened by 5 seconds when a foe is KOed.

Momohime
B: Oboro Style.  Use up to 4 times in a combo.  May freely "hover" left or right while attacking, even in mid-air.  Lightning effect.
Side B: Crescent.  After a brief wind-up Momohime fires a shockwave out of her sword.  In mid-air she will "edge" forward a bit to aid in recovery.
Up B: Misty Slash.  Momohime dash-slashes forward, then upward.  Travels through obstacles.
Down B: Kongiku's protection.  Kongiku appears and takes Momohime away in a column of blue light.  Kisuke enters.  If Momohime's blade was broken, Kisuke will perform a "quick-draw" attack as he enters, striking anyone near the column with high knockback.

Kisuke
B: Oboro Style.  Same handling as Momohime's, though the sword swings are different.  Fire effect.
Side B: Cyclone.  Kisuke does a small leap forward and unleashes a rapid vertical spin attack.
Up B: Nightglow. Kisuke leaps upward while slashing, creating a damaging column of light along the height of his jump.
Down B: Yuzuruha's protection.  Vice-versa of Momohime's Down+B.

Final Smash: Disturbance.  Kongiku and Yuzuruha both appear in front of your character, creating a blue aura between them.  If an opponent is caught in the aura, your second character appears, and the two of you create several illusory copies of yourselves that unleash a series of slashes and shockwaves on your victim, followed up by simultaneous leaping overhead swing from both characters for a KO.  If you failed to catch an enemy, your current character will perform this attack alone with no target (the copies slash/fire in all directions), and the final swing will not stop until it hits the ground (making it possible to suicide if you use this recklessly at an edge).  Even if the last swing still hits someone it will not be strong enough to guarantee a KO.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #404 on: December 05, 2010, 10:16:41 AM
Been hooked on the soundtrack of Muramasa: The Demon Blade, so here comes an unlikely 3rd Party suggestion:

Kisuke and Momohime
Theme music: Incredible Power

These two function as a tag-team.  They're both fast and lightweight.  Though they fly far when struck, they have an abundance of recovery options.

Though their attacks are different, their physics are unusually similar for "switch" characters (think Fox and Falco).  If your shield breaks, or the same character takes 60% damage, their sword will break, reducing damage dealt by their attacks and outright eliminating any flinch, save Smash attacks (though they're still severely weakened).  You'll have to switch characters and leave the other one rest for 40 seconds before their blade is restored.  Recovery is shortened by 5 seconds when a foe is KOed.

Momohime
B: Oboro Style.  Use up to 4 times in a combo.  May freely "hover" left or right while attacking, even in mid-air.  Lightning effect.
Side B: Crescent.  After a brief wind-up Momohime fires a shockwave out of her sword.  In mid-air she will "edge" forward a bit to aid in recovery.
Up B: Misty Slash.  Momohime dash-slashes forward, then upward.  Travels through obstacles.
Down B: Kongiku's protection.  Kongiku appears and takes Momohime away in a column of blue light.  Kisuke enters.  If Momohime's blade was broken, Kisuke will perform a "quick-draw" attack as he enters, striking anyone near the column with high knockback.

Kisuke
B: Oboro Style.  Same handling as Momohime's, though the sword swings are different.  Fire effect.
Side B: Cyclone.  Kisuke does a small leap forward and unleashes a rapid vertical spin attack.
Up B: Nightglow. Kisuke leaps upward while slashing, creating a damaging column of light along the height of his jump.
Down B: Yuzuruha's protection.  Vice-versa of Momohime's Down+B.

Final Smash: Disturbance.  Kongiku and Yuzuruha both appear in front of your character, creating a blue aura between them.  If an opponent is caught in the aura, your second character appears, and the two of you create several illusory copies of yourselves that unleash a series of slashes and shockwaves on your victim, followed up by simultaneous leaping overhead swing from both characters for a KO.  If you failed to catch an enemy, your current character will perform this attack alone with no target (the copies slash/fire in all directions), and the final swing will not stop until it hits the ground (making it possible to suicide if you use this recklessly at an edge).  Even if the last swing still hits someone it will not be strong enough to guarantee a KO.

This is fantastic!

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #405 on: December 06, 2010, 08:04:07 PM
I would like to see Isaac from Golden Sun. Though chances are he would be a Marth or Roy clone with fancier specials.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #406 on: December 08, 2010, 05:41:10 PM
This is something I've been mulling over since HG/SS came out, though, I haven't posted this thought because I figured someone else would have done so by now. But, since I haven't really seen it yet, here it is: Pokemon Trainer Gen 2

Now, before anyone says anything, yes, I realize this guy is most likely gonna appear to be a clone. though, I've done my best to prevent that. This pokemon trainer takes on the appearance of Gold/Ethan from Pokemon HG/SS and uses Chikorita, Quilava, and Feraligatr, swapping between them with Down B.

Chikorita: Despite being the 1st stager of the group, chikorita is the mid-weight, mid-speed part of the group, and is better used as a long-range attacker.
B (charge)- Energy Ball (yes, I am aware that it can only learn this via TM)
Smash B- Razor Leaf
Up B- Vin Whip (auto-aims at the closest opponent or ledge, can act as a 3rd jump if opponent is under you)
Down B- Switch to Quilava

Quilava: The lightweight, fast member of the group. Supposed to be semi-well balanced at long and close-range attacks.
B- Ember
Smash B- Rollout
Up B- Flame Wheel (acts as 3rd jump)
Down B- Switch to Feraligatr

Feraligatr: The slow, heavyweight of the team. Feraligatr is best used as a close range fighter.
B (charge)- Ice Fang
Smash B- Aqua Tail
Up B- Waterfall (can be used as 3rd jump)
Down B- Switch to Chikorita

Final Smash-Triple Finish Ver. 2
Each uses their family's ultimate move (even though Feraligatr is the only fully evolved member)
Chikorita uses Frenzy Plant
Quilava uses Blast Burn
Feraligatr uses Hydro Cannon

Note: This is subject to editing, which will have to be done later, as I have to go to class now. >.>

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #407 on: December 08, 2010, 05:47:36 PM
I'm good with Matthew... also, changed his movelist a bit after I realized his Up+B wouldn't help him recover from a fall.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #408 on: December 08, 2010, 08:26:36 PM
Megaman seems more like a Capcom rep for ssbb, but eh.

Ryu.

Neutral B- Hadoken

Side B- Sliding dash Kick (Donkey Kick from SF3)

Down B- Tatsumaki Seppu Kyaku

Up B- Shoryuken

Final Smash- Shin Shoryuken

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #409 on: December 09, 2010, 12:12:41 AM
wouldn't the Shinku Hadouken be a better fit for Ryu's Final Smash? Especially considering that the Shoryuken is Ken's specialty.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #410 on: December 09, 2010, 12:30:07 AM
wouldn't the Shinku Hadouken be a better fit for Ryu's Final Smash? Especially considering that the Shoryuken is Ken's specialty.

Actually, All of his super moves fit.

Shin Shoryuken is his trump card

Edit: What if he did This?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwRo7vZviS8

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #411 on: December 20, 2010, 03:12:01 AM
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:14:49 AM by Mirby »

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #412 on: January 10, 2011, 03:51:04 AM
NEW CHALLENGERS APPROACH!!

Panty and Stocking
Just in time, the two Anarchy Sisters from Daten City descend to the land of Bitchslap, something they know all about...

[Panty and Stocking operate as a tag-team duo, swapping out similar to the Pokémon belonging to Pokémon Trainer]

Panty
Main Weapon: Backlace

Standard B - Basic Shot
Panty releases a basic shot from her gun.

Smash B - Warp Shot
Panty teleports a distance in the direction used, and then releases a shot in the opposite direction. (e.g. Left+B would make her warp to the left, and then shoot to the right.

Up B - Blast Shot
Panty shoots a powerful shot in a downward direction that creates a small explosion on release, giving her a boost in her jump.

Down B - Tag Out
Switch to Stocking.

Stocking
Main Weapon: Stripes I & II

Standard B - Double Slash
Stocking slashes in front of her twice in quick succession.

Smash B - Shockwave
Stocking slashes powerfully, creating a shockwave that travels a short distance before dissipating.

Up B - Blade Twirl
Stocking spins her two blades quickly below her, creating enough force to push her into the air a bit higher than usual.

Down B - Tag Out
Switch to Panty.

Final Smash - Ghost Purifier
Panty and Stocking join forces and release a massive barrage of bullets and slashes in one direction. All foes caught in the attack will freeze after the assault, and explode in massively exaggerated fashion. If their damage is high enough, they will fly into the background and die after the smoke clears. If it is not, then their damage will be raised considerably.

Neku Sakuraba
It seems that the Composer has one more game in mind for young Neku, and unlike the last one Neku goes willingly, and joins the Bitchslap!

[Neku's partner can be chosen like the Pokémon at the character select screen. Different partners mean different movesets for the A buttons. Master all movesets to become a true Bitchslap Champion!!

When with a partner, gameplay functions much like the Ice Climbers; if Neku dies, so does his partner. However, if his partner dies, they are replaced with the next in the rotation and won't be selectable until either Neku dies or the match ends. If Neku runs out of partners, he is put on a 30 second timer. If the game doesn't end before then and he remains alive, he will be KO'd automatically.]

Standard B - Force Rounds
Neku shoots bullets from his palm at his foes.

Smash B - Shockwave
Neku jumps to the nearest foe in the direction chosen and slashes them three times, causing slight knockback on the last one. If there is no foe in chosen direction, nothing happens.

Up B - Summon Rhyme
Neku summons Rhyme in her Noise form to give him a boost. She'll swoop down from a random direction and collide with Neku, giving him a boost, before continuing in that direction off-screen. Any enemies she collides with take damage.

Down B - Partner Swap
Neku swaps out his chosen partner, thus changing the A Button moveset. It cycles from Shiki > Joshua > Beat and back to Shiki, restarting the cycle.

Shiki Misaki

Standard A - Mr. Mew Attack
Mr. Mew attacks a nearby foe.

Smash A - Mr. Mew Cannon
Mr. Mew launches towards a distant foe.

Up A - Super Mr. Mew
Mr. Mew flies into the air to attack foes above.

Down A - Mr. Mew Whirlwind
Mr. Mew will circle around Shiki, damage all foes who come near.

Yoshiya Kiryu (Joshua)

Standard A - Psychokinesis
Joshua will summon some traffic equipment to land on nearby foes.

Smash A - Distant Psychokinesis
Joshua summons traffic cones to land on distant foes.

Up A - Levitate
Joshua will levitate in the air for 3 seconds. During this time, his Standard and Smash A commands will become vertical laser beams.

Down A - Angel Beam
Joshua will summon a large laser beam directly to his position, releasing a small shockwave.

Daisukenojo Bito (Beat)

Standard A - Skate Smack
Beat quickly smacks nearby enemies in the face with his skateboard.

Smash B - Nosegrab Nosebleed
Beat jumps in the air and lands on a distant foe's head, all while performing a nosegrab.

Up A - Big Air
Beat leaps high into the air, and comes crashing down, creating a small shockwave.

Down A - Bluntslide Bumpin'
Beat performs a bluntslide on the ground, and rolls around and into foes for 1 second.

Final Smash - Four Star
All three of Neku's partners appear on screen, and unleash a massive fusion attack. The only way to dodge is to get to a far edge of the screen. Deals incredibly massive damage.

Pity Smash - Mr. Mew Laser / Meteor / Surf's Up
If Neku happens to gain a Pity Smash, a different one will be used depending upon which partner is chosen unlike the Final Smash obtained from breaking a Smash Ball. This will also be used if one of his partners have died in the current life.
   If Shiki is chosen, then Mr. Mew Laser will be used, wherein Mr. Mew grows to massive proportions and unleashes laser beams from his eyes in a small radius.
   If Joshua is chosen, then Meteor will be used, wherein a massive meteor falls and hits a large area of the field.
   If Beat is chosen, then Surf's Up will be used, wherein a massive wave appears and consumes foes on the lower levels of the field. Neku and Beat surf on top of the wave while it passes.

[spoiler=To the Mods]
Please don't merge this with my above post. It would screw up the link in said post, and I prefer to have it separate from my list of links which should be added to the first post.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 04:59:42 AM by Mirby »

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #413 on: January 11, 2011, 03:38:07 AM
I just recently bought No More Heroes 2 and LOVED it.  <3

Here's a moveset for Travis Touchdown:

Neutral B- Charge Slash
Travis will charge Blood Berry in 3 phases. (Uncharged, Medium Charged, Fully Charged)

Side B- Blueberry Cheese Brownie
Travis will fire a large fireball in the selected direction

Down B- Shadow Step
Travis will pose and if he gets hit, Travis counters the attack with a quick Slash attack

Final Smash- Strawberry on the Shortcake
Travis will start it off with a rising upercut slash, if it connects a cutscene activates.
Travis gives a thumbs up and charges his Blood Berry making it bigger. Arrows will apear just like in NMH (Just as a gimmick) Travis then slashes through the enemy finishing the Final Smash off.

Throws:
Down- German Suplex
Up- Trap Suplex
Forward- Tiger Driver
Back- Tombstone Piledriver

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #414 on: January 11, 2011, 03:41:59 AM
Travis Touchdown

The badass main man of No More Heroes. His beam katana would make him another sword-based fighter, albeit one with some stylish moves.

Standard B: Charge Slash
An electrified slash. Can be charged for more power.
Side B: Schpeltiger:
Like Wario's bike, except faster, stronger and it can jump.
Up B: Tiger Slicer
A swift and deadly uppercut that leaves an electric trail.
Down B: Shadow Step
A counter move; the area around him darkens for a second while he gets behind the enemy and slashes. He can slash more than once.

Down A:
This gets a special mention, because, like Snake, it would be quite different from most standard moves. Travis digs his katana into the ground, creating a Pitfall trap (though it doesn't last as long as a normal one).

Final Smash: Cranberry Chocolate Sundae
The screen darkens and time slows for everyone but Travis. During this time, Travis can only perform a standard slash, has a single jump and can only walk (not run); however, if he slashes an enemy, a button command appears. Pressing the one shown will allow Travis to slash the enemy, dealing at least 50% damage (but they don't go very far).
Ahem. This is why the list is there.

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #415 on: January 11, 2011, 03:50:10 PM
Eh, I like mine better.  B(

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #416 on: June 12, 2011, 05:53:54 AM
I also realized that I have multiple versions of characters in said list, so no worries.

It's all up to personal preference anyways, so you could make movesets for all the characters that already have them if you wanted, as long as you thought they were good.

Posted on: January 11, 2011, 11:44:01 AM
Bumping for easier revival and to marvel at my moveset for Neku.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #417 on: June 12, 2011, 05:55:54 AM
Heh, if you were gonna bump, you should've done post relisting all your character/moves.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #418 on: June 12, 2011, 06:18:26 AM
Alright, it's about time somebody properly resurrected this thread!  With DRAGONITE POWER!!!

Dragonite
Theme music: Gym Battle (Pokemon Stadium)

Dragonite appears with no trainer, guided only by his good will.  He's friendly, and always willing to help those in need, but you don't want to get on his bad side.  Being taller than an average person and having a bulky build, Dragonite is a very large target.  However he is extremely powerful, heavy, and has tremendous recovery.  His A button arsenal generally uses his hands for light hits and his tail for the heavier blows.  And of course, as a winged character, he has multiple jumps.

B - Safeguard.  Dragonite folds his wings over his body and creates a sparkling veil to reflect projectiles and thrown items.  In Team Battles, the effect will spread to allies while they're touching the veil.  It also takes a moment to dissipate, giving an extra second of protection as you start moving.  However unlike other "reflectors", this move will NEVER do any contact damage, nor will it alter aerial momentum.
Smash B - Horn Drill.  Dragonite leaps forward using his trademark "corkscrew headbutt" move from the 3D games.  This move tosses enemies upward.
Up B - Fly.  Dragonite takes to the air, flying up and backwards at about a 23-degree angle.  He will continue to do so for as long as you hold the B button.  Release, and he will dash/attack in any direction you choose, followed immediately with a glide.
Down B - Earthquake.  After a brief charge-up, Dragonite sends shockwaves along the ground to attack from a distance, while dust/debris heavily damages opponents at close range.  This attack fires in both directions at once.  When used in mid-air, Dragonite will charge, dive downward, and attack immediately upon landing.

Final Smash - Outrage.  Dragonite attacks with a vicious explosion of energy, similar effect to a Smart Bomb with range comparable to Luigi's Negative Zone.  Hold down the B button to maintain this blast for up to 3 seconds, after which Dragonite will end with an extra burst to KO any trapped opponents.  However, this final shock leaves Dragonite in "stamina slowdown" for 15 seconds.  You can skip the final burst, and its slowdown, by releasing B to end the attack early, leaving your opponents alive (most likely), but heavily damaged.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 01:09:52 AM by Hypershell »

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #419 on: June 12, 2011, 06:49:00 AM
I did a linkdump to earlier posts a while back to aid in navigation. Should be on the last page if not this one. I was kinda hoping you could add it to the first post.

Speaking of which, I wish all these characters were in playable form.

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
  • Don't sweat the technique.
    • View Profile
Reply #420 on: June 13, 2011, 04:40:47 AM
Two words. Mister. Clean.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #421 on: June 13, 2011, 09:42:16 PM
Here's one I'm kinda surprised hasn't been done yet (that or he somehow dodged the list).

The protagonist of Kingdom Hearts joins the chaos wielding his signature weapon and spiky hairstyle.

B- Zantetsuken: Sora slashes his opponent like a samurai. Chargeable.
Smash B- Strike Raid: Sora throws his keyblade forward like a boomerang.
Up B- Finishing Leap: Sora jumps while attacking with his keyblade. Can be used as a 3rd jump.
Down B- Magic: Sora points his keyblade forward and fires a spell. Randomizes between Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, and Aero, and Gravity. Fire has a burning after-effect, Blizzard freezes, and Gravity acts like a pitfall.

Final Smash- Crime and Punishment: Sora goes into his Final Form and unleashes a powerful barrage of magic.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #422 on: June 13, 2011, 09:57:09 PM
I think that Zantetsuken should be Smash B, since other characters have similar moves (e.g. Fox, Falco) set to that button. Maybe swap that and Strike Raid?

Offline Deadpool

• Robot Master
  • Give me your brains!!!
    • View Profile
Reply #423 on: September 20, 2011, 09:06:24 PM

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2OTp2OzKos

B - Air Burst

Smash B - Variable Buster Rake

Up B - Dark Arm Blade

Down B - Hell's Rolling

Final Smash - Chaos Nightmare

Shield - Cape

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Bass.EXE

Offline slayer

• War-Pig
  • Robot Master
  • Mavericks are for pussies...real men kill Aliens
    • View Profile
    • MY fan thingys , help me overcome my fear to show my draws please
Reply #424 on: September 21, 2011, 01:06:04 AM
i dont know if anyone put this one...but
he need a shot....seriously
DRN._X
MegaMan X

i haven`t played brawl...so i need somebody who help me with the skills
but , im gonna try anyway
B - Blaster MK-17

Smash B - Hyper Blaster

Up B -Shoryuken

Down B - Z saber (from x6)

Final Smash - Nova Strike

Shield - Rolling Shield

and know i wanna go insane   8)

New comer
James Raynor -Starcraft II

B - revolver

Smash B - gauss c-14

Up B -commando rifle

Down B - Stimpack

Final Smash - Xel naga implosion

Shield - arms block

Heavy weapons guy- Team Fortress 2

B - bad sandvich

Smash B - Sasha

Up B -G.R.U

Down B - K.G.B

Final Smash - Da Uberchargue..!!!

Shield - Belly

hohoho i think im gettting carried away.....