Super Smash Bros. Bitchslap: What Do You Want To See In It?

Jericho · 144523

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #425 on: September 30, 2011, 08:45:11 AM
Wanderer

Enter:  Kind of a combination of Sakura’s (street fighter) and Ness/Lucas’ entry.  She runs into the scene and screeches to a halt in a bit of a ditzy manner.  Sparks should fly a little since her heels on her boots are steel.

Pose:  A bit like Zero’s from TvC but turned forward more.

Duck: She curls up, resting her arms on her knees, and her chin on her arms.

Wait Animation 1: Jumps up and down twice then gets back into position.

Wait Animation 2: Raises one of her arms and grabs it behind her head,  stretching.

Fall: Making sure no one sees under her skirt, she pulls on it with one hand and reading a fist with her other. Mad and embarrassed look on her face.

Helpless: She falls, back first, with her hand outstretched upward and a sad look on her face. If she lands, she’ll push off the ground with both her hands and flip forward and onto her feet.

Taunt 1 (up): She rests one fist on her hip and wipes her nose with the finger on her other hand. Similar to those who think they’ve just pulled off something pretty impressive.

Taunt 2 (side): She runs in a circle pretending to be an airplane.

Taunt 3 (down): She does a small flip in the air, lands, then pumps both fists into the air with eyes wide open and open mouth.

(Tripping only because some people might be stupid enough to keep it in the next game lol ): She falls flat on her face with arms out in front of her and feet in the air. Her cape is also flung over her head.

Shield: Wanda up her cape around the front of her in a defensive manner.

Dodge neutral: She ducks forward and to the side with a smirk. One is lowered to the ground and the other is held her side with that hand in a fist.

Dodge forward: A barrel roll. Duh.

Dodge backwards: Like Roy’s from melee but more of a spinning turn while keeping her feet on the ground.

Grab: She grabs the opponent by the collar with both hands.

Dodge air: Rears her head back in an act of close quarts evasion, with her arms spread out behind her.

Run: Sprints in a forward position with a smirk.

Walk: Leaned over with one hand on her hip and the other on her head which is lowered as she’s looking diagonally down. Eyes closed.

Jump: Wanda’s first is jumps exactly like Zero’s double jump in Megaman Zero 4.

Double Jump:  she does a rolling front flip.

Double Jump (backwards): Much like her normal jump just with her back arched outward and one arm outstretched toward the ground and open hand.

Battle!!!

Neutral (A): A quick left or right hook. [dmg=4]

Neutral (A)->(A): A punch to the gut. [dmg=4]

Neutral (A)->(A)->(A): A spinning back kick. [dmg=7]

Side (A): She does a small almost instant hop and kicks with her leg straight out. Her body should be in the form of a “T” with her upper half to one side, the leg she’s kicking with to the other, and her other leg straight to the ground. [dmg=12]

Running (A): A dashing headbutt.

Upward (A): Does a backward flip kick that sends the opponent into the air. [dmg=13 with slash effect]

Downward (A): She kicks and retracts in a quick manner that makes her opponent flinch and can be done multiple times to attain a chain when they are at a low percentage. Much like Zelda’s Down A stagger ability. [dmg=3]

Neutral Air (A): She does a quick spin and kicks at her opponent. If performed before her double jump, this move will glide her forward a tiny bit like marth/Roy’s in Melee. [dmg=4]

Neutral Air (A)->(A): She continues with a downward axe kick. If it connects, she’ll be given a small boost. [dmg=8 SPIKE]

Forward Air (A): She swipes at the opponent for a five star smack. Possible chance for a sweet spot hit much like Zelda’s. [dmg=12/sweet spot=18]

Upward Air (A): Performs a summersault kick, knocking the opponent back in the direction they’re facing from. [dmg=10]

Downward Air (A): A backhand with her fist that send the opponent downward. [dmg=9 SPIKE]

Backward Air (A): A quick back kick, heel first. [dmg=15]

Neutral B: She juts her hand forward and shoots a slightly homing fireball that dissipates after a few seconds. Can be used in rapid succession. Slight homing. [dmg=1-2]

Upward (B): A miracle happens and she gains a third jump! Wanda reaches for the sky in a desperate attempt. Slightly higher that her regular jumps. If an opponent is above her, she’ll grab them and jump off of them.

Side (B): She dashes a short ways and, if connecting with an opponent, her cape will light aflame and burn, swing over her shoulder and burn them for three consecutive hits with knockback on final hit. She also WON’T go into helpless after this attack.[dmg=1st-3/2nd-4/3rd-6]

Downward (B): She crouches and yells, creating a fiery aura around her. The startup of this move gives her super armour. The first hit has knockback and anyone who runs into her while the buttons are held will take regular fire damage. As with Bowser’s/Char’s flamethrower, the longer you hold the button, the weaker the aura get until she’s just glowing. Her voice also grows quiet as anyone yelling would lose breath. [dmg=15 on first hit and 2-3 on following hits]

Upward Smash: A strong standing uppercut dealing fire damage. [dmg=14 / charged=25]

Side Smash: An overarm smashing hook punch. Much like Jigglypuff’s Down Smash, this sends the opponent into a knocked down state and sliding away. This is also to be used as a spike when edge guarding as it already sends the opponent downward. [dmg=15 / charged=24]

Down Smash: She takes her cape off and whips it diagonally down in front and back of her, dealing fire damage. [dmg=12 / Charged=24]

Upward Throw: The infamous nut-cracker kick. Wanda kicks her opponent straight up by kicking them where it hurts with stun effect. [dmg=8]

Forward Throw: Wanda tosses the opponent forward and punches them. [dmg=6]

Backward Throw: She sidesteps behind the foe and burns them with her cape. [dmg=3-4 x5]

Downward throw: She throws them down and stomps on their head. [dmg=12]

FINAL SMASH: Through whatever means you get to use your FS in the new game. Screen zooms in on Wanda powering up with her fiery aura. Anyone next to her will be burned. She flies up to a side of the screen (whichever she’s closest to) and barrages the field with fire blasts with one hand, then the other. She then summons the Gear Blade (a giant machine like broadsword), does a wide slash across the stage (probably 75% of Final Destination) and then slashes in a large overhead arch. [dmg: Aura startup=5-6, fireblasts=10-13, First slash=25-27 with slash effect, Second slash=27-28 with a little more knockback]

Winning Animation 1: Wanda flexes like some bodybuilder. “Yeah! Yeah! Yeeeeargh!”

Winning Animation 2: She gets a call on her cell phone and proceeds to tell them all about the match. “It was SO awesome! Etc.”

Winning Animation 3: Wanda walks off the screen holding up the collar of her cape up to her face, wandering off again. “I’m out of here.”

Losing clap: She claps as she rolls her eyes.

Winning theme: Something quick with a guitar and violin. Has to feel like victory music.

Theme: Originally, Wanderer’s theme was “Kick Start My Heart”. A pretty fast paced track for a fast paced girl. For a game like this, she would need a theme that complimented her. One of her themes would include rock and techno and the other, slow but powerful music. Both themes can include violin, guitar, horns, drums, and piano.

Stage: Gear Castle, of course. The floating mechanized castle that rises from the sands of the Sahana Desert during Lunar Eclipses. The fortress is armed to the teeth with traps. This is one of the larger stages where people might feel they have more room to fight about. Fighting here is more of fighting your opponent AND dodging the stage. There are walls and ceilings that can move and crush someone, gears that do damage, lasers that can block the path to the fighting, and floors that open up revealing spikes or pits. The Gear Core, the heart of the castle can be seen in the background much like the reactor in the fight against Reaper Sigma in Megaman X4. There are five “exits” where players can also die to make the stage more fair.

And there ya go! I’ve had this in mind for a LONG time so I thought I’d post this here. Come on, you know you’d wanna see Wanda in this game now. xD It’d be great f people came up with their own too. ^^ I, for one, think it’s a pretty good idea. Anything I’m missing, just let me know. I’ll get to it…sometime. ^^; SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG POST! But you know you love it. <3

Home sweet home

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #426 on: September 30, 2011, 09:30:52 AM
Now this is an awesome way to welcome yourself back, Wanda!

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #427 on: September 30, 2011, 10:52:19 AM
Thanks. xD I've had this all thought up for a while now so why not post it here? I may be a crappy artist but I'll give redrawing Wanderer a go in the future.  -u-'

Home sweet home

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #428 on: September 30, 2011, 05:40:12 PM
Ooh! Does this mean we get to add ourselves to this now? XD

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #429 on: September 30, 2011, 07:19:04 PM
You could have always added yourself. LoL, for all we know Bitchslap (don't care if it's called Universe) has a create a character feature.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #430 on: September 30, 2011, 07:40:20 PM
Bitchslap is a much better name anyhow. And you know, I do remember them saying you could take a character from the Wii U version on the go with the 3DS version and build them up...

Ahem. I'll see what I can come up with in a bit.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #431 on: September 30, 2011, 07:42:31 PM
Adding myself would directly mean every single button would make me perversely sodomize any character in Smash Bros.

...I would be fine with that.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #432 on: September 26, 2012, 03:02:58 AM

Captain Syrup

Wario Land's female pirate baddie definitely deserve a spot in the Bitchslap, which will probably be called Super Smash Bros. Universe on the Wii U. It'll always be Bitchslap to me. Anyway, I thought I'd revive this topic because I'm bored and feeling creative, and since we might see a new Smash in the next year or two. Captain Syrup would make a FIIINE addition.

Standard B: Bombs
Captain Syrup has three possible bombs she can throw: a regular bomb, a bouncing bomb, and a sticky bomb. Each will come out randomly. Regular bomb does regular damage, bouncing bomb does more damage, and the sticky bomb holds someone in place for 5 seconds.
Up B: Teacup
A spinning hover teacup appears under her and Captain Syrup flies around in it. Does minimal damage if it hits someone.
Down B: Bottomless Coin Sack
Captain Syrup takes out the Bottomless Coin Sack and shakes it, releasing coins all around her. If up close, this move does major damage.
Forward B: Monster Ride
Captain Syrup summons a monster to ride around on. Similar to Wario's Bike.

Final Smash: Denpu
Captain Syrup jumps on her Genie and the two fly around the level, launching massive fireballs onto her poor opponents!

Posted on: September 25, 2012, 05:39:26 PM
Updated with Captain Syrup moveset!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #433 on: September 26, 2012, 04:57:58 AM
Updated my index post of characters. Nice moveset btw. :3

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #434 on: September 26, 2012, 07:27:19 PM
Super Smash Bros... Uproar?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #435 on: September 27, 2012, 03:47:26 AM
Super Smash Bros... Uproar?

You know, that's not that bad!  8D

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #436 on: September 27, 2012, 09:03:05 PM
I cheated and used a thesaurus...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #437 on: September 28, 2012, 09:13:43 AM
Okay! Sapph here to list a couple more characters for Bitchslap (or Uproar, if that's what we're calling it now =w= )

First up, the shameless self-insert, since Wanderer did the same a while back.

Sapphire Knight
(no pic due to laziness)

(format of this shamelessly copied from Wanderer's post)

Basic Movements

Enter: Sapph drops in diagonally like an electrical meteor, riding an oversized sword like a surfboard, hopping off right before impact, with the landing causing the sword to shatter into data (visually seen as a white version of the way link breaks down when teleporting in Twilight Princess)

Pose: Sapph's stance is very similar to Jin's in Marvel vs Capcom and MvC 2.

Duck: Sapph gets down on a knee and holds his forward arm up as if he were holding up a shield.

Wait Animation 1: He jogs in place for a moment before going back to his stance.

Wait Animation 2: He does a quick arm thrust with his back arm.

Fall: Sapph extends his arms to the side, one leg bent, and the other straight down. Also, flowing red scarf.

Helpless: Sapph simply lays sprawled out on the ground

Taunt 1 (up): He straightens up, puts his heels together, flexes both his arms, and exclaims "Macho!"

Taunt 2 (side): Sapph strikes a pose you would expect from a sentai series and says his name.

Taunt 3 (down): He materializes his sword a moment and spins it around boredly before making it dissipate.

Tripping: .... There's only so many ways you can trip...

Shield: Sapph holds his arm up and summons a large shieldl

Dodge neutral: He leans into the background a moment.

Dodge forward: He zips forward, appearing to skid on the tip of his toe.

Dodge backwards: He zips backward, appearing to skid on his heel.

Grab: He uses his forward hand to grab his opponent's collar.

Dodge air: Tucks and rolls forwards.

Run: Runs forward with his scarf flowing behind him.

Walk: He lowers his arms and sidesteps as if he were in a Street Fighter game.

Jump: He lowers his arms and jumps into the air.

Double Jump:  A spark travels down his scarf and the ends of it flap like wings. Repeat for up to 5 jumps total.

Double Jump (backwards): Same Double Jump.

Battle

Neutral (A): A quick left or right hook.

Neutral (A)->(A): A quick punch with the other hand.

Neutral (A)->(A)->(A): A vertical sword slash.

Side (A): A horizontal sword slash.

Running (A): A shield ram.

Upward (A): Uppercut!

Downward (A): He kicks with his forward leg.

Neutral Air (A): He slashes horizontally with his sword.

Neutral Air (A)->(A): He continues with a downward vertical slash.

Forward Air (A): He swings his arms like a hammer.

Upward Air (A): Performs a spinning uppercut, with no upward boost.

Downward Air (A): He kicks straight down with both feet and spins like a drill, extending both arms upwards.

Backward Air (A): A spark travels down his scarf and it flicks to strike whoever is behind Sapph.

Neutral B: Spark Burst- Sapph uses both arms to throw a bolt of lightning forward.

Upward (B): Elec Ball- Sapph does a backflip in place with a barrier of lightning forming and following his ankles.

Side (B): Shield Strike- Sapph forms and throws his shield, which dissipates after a certain distance. Charge to increase the distance.

Downward (B): Sword Spin- Like Link's Sword Spin, only it doesn't work as a 3rd jump.

Upward Smash: A strong, upwards sword slash.

Side Smash: A powerful, sparking backhand.

Down Smash: He stomps and makes a small shockwave of lightning.

Upward Throw: Sapph does a hop in place before flinging his opponent skyward.

Forward Throw: Sapph does a small hop forward before punching his opponent, hard.

Backward Throw: Sapph does a backflip and kicks his opponent into the distance mid-flip.

Downward Throw: Sapph jumps up a little and slams his opponent into the ground.

FINAL SMASH: Full Power Lightning Storm- Sapph summons his sword and shield and strikes a pose where his sword is pointed straight into the air, summoning a massive pillar of lightning to fall on his position, KOing whoever is unfortunate enough to be standing above, below, and right next to him.

Winning Animation 1: Sapph spins his arms as if generating electricity before striking the ground and moving into a sentai pose, exclaiming "Victory belongs to Sapphire Knight!"

Winning Animation 2: Rapidly punches to the left, then to the right, then spin-kicks, releases a surge of lightning, and straightens up.

Winning Animation 3: Sapph simply drops down and deactivates his armor, which fades away into data, with him sighing "So, it's over already?"

Losing clap: Sapph sits criss-cross on the ground with one hand's fingers drumming on his leg and the other hand bracing his head up.

Winning theme: Something using electric guitar, bass, and/or saxophone.

Theme: Fury Sparks- A piece of music that inspires fierce battles, something that is guaranteed to happen when skilled players clash in Sapph's home stage.

Stage: Sapph's Cafe Coliseum- The egotistically-designed, helmet-shaped building in the middle of the RPM desert. The battle arena, inside the building, is similar to Pokemon Stadium in that it shifts between multiple states. It's default state is a flat, sandy arena with 2 floating platforms, one on each end. Then it has 3 other forms: Cage, Spike, and Hurricane. Cage form is simple in that it has walls and a ceiling that prevents contestants from being KO'd. Spike form has two tall walls, one on either side of the arena, the middle section of the main floor is also replaced with spikes, and there is a floating, moving platform or two, also spike-covered, floating back and forth. Hurricane form is simple, the two floating platforms disappear and a large tornado forms in the middle of the stage, sucking fighters up and spitting them out, sometimes sending them flying into KO-land.

The rest of this will be finished tomorrow when I get home from class.... =w= Two or three days later, it's finished! =w=

And now....

Next up: Someone who was supposed to be in the original SSB but missed their chance due to time constraints and has kept arriving to sign-ups too late ever since.

Meowth

Standard B: Payday- Meowth throws a stack of coins that 'explodes' on impact.
Smash B: Fury Swipes- Meowth dashes forward and slashes rapidly.
Up B: Slash- Meowth slashes upwards. Functions as an extra jump.
Down B: Iron Tail- Meowth Spins around to attack with his tail.
Final Smash: Bottomless Coin Purse Attack- Meowth launches a super-sized Payday that expands away outward in a cone-shape.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:36:12 AM by Sapphire Knight »

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline kartus

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #438 on: September 28, 2012, 10:06:21 AM
Let me grab this from post 1:

I'm also aware of the fact that this thread could contain some of the most facepalm inducing ideas like "Naruto 4 SSB4".
I actually wouldn't mind some Naruto in a Smash; a character based on GNT would be perfect. Nintendo already has to go through so many licenses anyway, may as well slap on a few more.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #439 on: September 28, 2012, 04:24:08 PM
But Naruto is a anime character not a game character.  I'd say it's more ridiculous than playable Ridley in Smash Bros, but I know I'll be uppercutted with a Magical Talking Fish for making the notion that Ridley shouldn't. But since this is Bitchslap I suppose the point is moot. Anyway I'm going to put in Zoroark later when I have access to a real computer and Photobucket.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #440 on: September 29, 2012, 02:16:50 AM
Let's take a crack at this, since this is possible now.

BAYONETTA

A moves are punches and kicks, but you can hold A after each one to fire whichever gun is equipped with the attack. Smashes are wicked weave attacks.

Neutral B: Shuraba
- Bayonetta swings her sword forward. Hold the button to delay the swing and strengthen the blow.

Side B: Durga
- Bayonetta punches or kicks with Durga claws (kick with a tilt forward, punch with a smash forward). Can perform two in a row. Randomly changes between fire and electricity. Hold B to lay a mine after the attack.

Up B: After Burner Kick
- Bayonetta thrusts with a kick that travels in to the air. Distance isn't very far or high. Can perform two in a row.

Down B: Kulshedra
- Bayonetta swings her whip forward on the ground, diagonally downward in the air. Tilt up after performing the move to change the angle. On contact with an enemy, press B again to snap them towards you. Can act as a tether recovery.

Final Smash: Witch Time
- For a short time, time slows for all of Bayonetta's opponents and Bayonetta's attacks become stronger.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #441 on: September 29, 2012, 08:13:32 PM
Very nice, Sato.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #442 on: November 29, 2012, 03:45:58 AM
POKEMON TRAINER GENERATION 5

Functions just like Red in Brawl, just different Pokemon. Also, each costume is a different character. Default is Hilbert, P2 is Hilda, P3 is Nate, P4 is Rosa, P5 is Cheren, P6 is Bianca, P7 is N, P8 is Hugh.

SNIVY

The weakest and lightest of the three, but also the fastest, most friendly to combos, and highest jumper. A moves consist of tail slaps, headbutts, and summoning leaves.

Neutral B: Leaf Blade
- Snivy flips overhead and attacks with a large leaf on its tail. Hold down B to delay the move and make the leaf bigger and stronger.

Side B: Vine Whip
- Snivy throws a vine forward. If the enemy is close enough, it will pull them in for a command grab. If not, the vine will snap on the ground, hitting at the point of contact. It can also be used as a tether recovery.

Up B: Leaf Tornado
- Snivy summons a group of leaves that whirlwind around it and propel it upward. It hits more times depending on how close to the opponent Snivy is.

Final Smash: Grass Knot
- Snivy creates 10 giant lumps of vines and roots at random spots on the floors of the stage, one at a time. Each pops the opponent high into the air if it connects.

PIGNITE

Well rounded stats all around, maybe a bit on the slow side if anything. Uses punches, kicks, and body slams in its A moves. It is a fighting type after all.

Neutral B: Arm Thrust
- Pignite does its best E. Honda impression and thrusts his palm forward rapidly. Keep pressing B to keep attacking.

Side B: Flame Charge
- Pignite readies up, then rams forward with its shoulder while wrapped in flames. If the move connects, Pignite's speed increases for 5 seconds.

Up B: Heat Crash
- When used on the ground, Pignite balls up and rockets upward, then comes crashing down to the ground. A wave of fire spreads from the impact in both directions. Pignite's body does the most damage. When used in the air, Pignite balls up and shoots off in the direction of your choice. On contact Pignite bounces off his opponent and creates an explosion.

Final Smash: Fire Blast
- Pignite jumps into the foreground, then spits out a large star shape of fire. The fire spins slowly as it approaches the stage and damages anyone in its way. It spits three Fire Blasts total, each one spinning faster and extending further than the last.

SAMUROTT

The strongest of the three by far. But also the slowest, heaviest, and weakest jumper. However, it runs by surfing on the ground while creating water beneath it. A moves are made up of claw swipes, horn attacks, tail attacks, and summoning water.

Neutral B: Water Pulse
- Samurott fires a ring of water from its mouth. It can travel the entire length of the screen, and multiple Water Pulses can be on screen at once. On contact it creates a damaging splash. Damage and knockback are medium-light.

Side B: Fury Cutter
- Samurott slashes across with its horn. It can be done repeatedly in a row. Each time the move connects, up to 5 times, the move gets stronger. After the 5th time, the damage and knockback reset.

Up B: Whirlpool
- Samurott summons a whirlpool beneath itself. The whirlpool wraps around Samurott and forces it into the air. After travelling in the air a short distance, Samurott begins to fall, but the whirlpool keeps going into the sky. It hits multiple times.

Final Smash: Megahorn
- Samurott creates a torrent of water beneath itself and readies its horn. After it has time to charge up, the water propels it forward, ramming anyone in the way with its horn for massive damage. Once it reaches the edge of the screen, it turns around and charges again.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #443 on: November 29, 2012, 06:28:30 AM
Haha, NICE!

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #444 on: December 02, 2012, 05:52:10 AM
I'd say it's more ridiculous than playable Ridley in Smash Bros, but I know I'll be uppercutted with a Magical Talking Fish for making the notion that Ridley shouldn't.
Good, you're learning.

Seriously, though, they made a toy robot playable in Brawl.  I think the rules are fairly loose, so long as the character has SOME relation to video games (and there are Naruto games out there, even if he is an anime character originally).  Plus, you know, this being Bitchslap where we can add our own brand of insanity to the mix.

A challenger approaches!

Magnus

Obligatory theme music.

Even more badass alternatue music: Boss Battle

Similar to Ike, Magnus is slow but extremely powerful.  Most of his A attacks use his sword, of course, but he delivers the occassional boot to his opponent as well, both as standing and dashing attacks.

Neutral B - Spike Ball.  A spiked ball orbits Magnus, damaging enemies both to the left and right.  Magnus can't move while the ball is out but can maintain it as long as the player wishes.  1/8 of the time, this move instead yields an Icy Aura.  Icy Aura will freeze an enemy on contact but dissipates after the first hit.
Forward B - Homing attack.  Magnus slings his sword over his shoulder (this part can be held/charged by the player), then dashes forward.  If an enemy is within Magnus's dash distance, including a 45 degree angle, Magnus will dash past them and strike with his sword from behind.
Down B - Cyclone.  Magnus strikes the ground with his sword to generate a brief whirlwind in front of him that both damages enemies and reflects projectiles.  Can be used in mid-air as well, and will cause Magnus to hover in the air a moment as the cyclone falls ahead of him.
Up B - Jump Bomb.  From the ground, Magnus throws a bomb/springboard hybrid in an upward arc.  Regardless of whether it hits a character or the ground, it will bounce once, and explode on the second contact (bouncing off of another character causes a head-stomp reaction).  In the air, Magnus himself bounces off of the bomb as an extra jump, and the bomb drops below and will explode on its first contact.  This does not leave Magnus helpless, but he can only use it once before landing, and can only ever have one bomb on the screen at a time.

Final Smash - Magnus and Gaol.  Gaol appears next to Magnus and fires a beam of energy straight ahead.  The beam can catch multiple enemies for damage, but the real pain goes to whoever is closest.  Magnus and Gaol will both approach and wail on the nearest victim for a bit, then Magnus finishes by calling an Atlas Foot to deliver a finishing stomp.  If Gaol's beam misses, it will linger for a bit and possibly do minor damage.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #445 on: December 02, 2012, 06:31:46 AM
I want the next Super Smash Bros to have hats

You're not a good gamer without hats

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #446 on: December 02, 2012, 06:54:35 AM
I want the next Super Smash Bros to have hats

You're not a good gamer without hats

No.

The only characters that need hats are Mario, Luigi, Wario, Link, Toon Link, Captain Falcon, Kirby, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Diddy Kong, and Ness.

And if you're asking "Well what about Peach, Sheik, Olimar and Samus?"

Crowns are not hats, Olimar and Samus wear full head helmets (Falcon's mouth is visible, so its classified as a hat to me.) and Sheik wears a mask.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #447 on: December 02, 2012, 07:59:54 PM
I was joking.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #448 on: December 02, 2012, 08:17:04 PM
No.

The only characters that need hats are Mario, Luigi, Wario, Link, Toon Link, Captain Falcon, Kirby, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Diddy Kong, and Ness.

And if you're asking "Well what about Peach, Sheik, Olimar and Samus?"

Crowns are not hats, Olimar and Samus wear full head helmets (Falcon's mouth is visible, so its classified as a hat to me.) and Sheik wears a mask.
...you do know that anyone in the game can wear a Bunny Hood already, right?

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #449 on: December 02, 2012, 08:21:31 PM
...you do know that anyone in the game can wear a Bunny Hood already, right?

Bunny Hood is a mask. Not a hat.