RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 69441

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #425 on: August 02, 2013, 02:10:30 AM
"That's very convenient." BatSakura said as she walked over to the other Berbils before crouching a little to make her seem a little smaller "Um excuse me may I have some of your titanium?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #426 on: August 02, 2013, 02:15:54 AM
The two look towards Ben, who nods in acceptance, before putting the box down and ripping the lid off with their mechanical claws.

"Help yourself," one said.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #427 on: August 02, 2013, 02:20:26 AM
"Thank you very much." BatSakura said as she took some titanium to a workbench before using a small power saw and blow torch to mold the pieces into the shapes she wanted.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #428 on: August 02, 2013, 02:32:35 AM
The two watch before deciding to keep the box open and place it where BatSakura could notice and get to if she needed more.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #429 on: August 02, 2013, 02:41:06 AM
BatSakura finished her first Sakurarang, it consisted of two sharp wing like blades and a circular metal fastener.  She fitted the blades into the fastener before collapsing it to save space and started making a second one.

She then remember what Hajime told her about the Berbils liking to tinker with things and thought of an idea.

"Um excuse me would any of you like to help me make SakuraBombs?" She asked.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #430 on: August 02, 2013, 02:42:56 AM
Everyone but Ben nods and moves towards her to see if she has any blueprints or descriptions on what the SakuraBombs would look like.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #431 on: August 02, 2013, 02:45:14 AM
BatSakura was surprised at how eager these mechanical bears were given Hajime's description of them being somewhat shy of strangers.

She took off her Sakurawrist-watch and displayed the blueprints of making some simple SakuraBombs. 

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #432 on: August 02, 2013, 04:20:12 AM
One of the Berbils took the blue prints and laid them on the table next to BatSakura, chipping something incomprehensible while studying the lay out.  Two of them eventually heads out into the junkyard to find and clean the parts needed to build the bombs.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #433 on: August 02, 2013, 04:20:30 AM
At the entrance of the First Municipal Bank, Arche immediately heard shouting from inside the building. He could slightly make out a fairly large figure from behind the glass, flailing his arms around while a much smaller figure tried to grab him.

"What the hell is going on in there?" He said while scratching his head. Arche briefly considered busting through the doors with flames blazin', but decided it would be far too risky. Especially with frail civilians around the place.

"We need to find a logical and focused method to approach a situation like this." Arche said to Blues. He paused for a moment. "Wow, I can't believe those words actually came out of my mouth. Reed must be rubbing off..." He shook his head, trying to snap out of it and act more like himself.

"We need an efficient way to kick some ass!" Arche rephrased it.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #434 on: August 02, 2013, 04:26:56 AM
Mirbstique had meanwhile teleported slightly away from where the others landed, preferring her own method of attack. Disguised as she was, she easily blended into the crowd of artificially aged citizens and worked her way to the front of the crowd.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #435 on: August 02, 2013, 04:35:36 AM
As the Berbils were cleaning the parts a figure wearing a helmet and wetsuit on a Jet Ski pulled up on shore.  He took off the helmet and wet suit to reveal a young looking man with short brown hair, brown eyes and glasses.  His attire consisted of a white dress shirt, black pants, brown shoes, and brown suspenders.

"BatSakura where are you?" The man called out.

"I'm over here Borock-bot." BatSakura called from the garage.

Borock-bot walked to the garage and assessed the damage of the Sakuramobile.

"Oh dear what happened here?" Borock-bot asked as he continued to look it over.

"That fire giant threw an entire van on the thing." BatSakura stated as she continued to make more SakuraRangs "I think the engine is okay but some of the tech might be damaged beyond the Sakura vacuum and Sakura Vacuum hose."

"Very well might as well get started." Borock-bot sighed as he rolled up his sleeves and got to work.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #436 on: August 02, 2013, 04:46:10 AM
Berbil Ben watches from a distance, but doesn't get involved unless asked to.

The two Berbils eventually return with the parts and sets off towards workbench adjacent to where the blueprints are and begins cleaning off the rust and gunk that had developed over the amount of time left in the dingy, element-vulnerable environment.  Another Berbil heads over to help construct them as per the given blueprints. 

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #437 on: August 02, 2013, 06:42:29 PM
(Skipping the part where Hazardpool gets teleported, and moving onto where he's on his own making his own plan on how to assess the situation.)

"Wait wasn't I on a ship before?" He thought to himself before changing the subject, as he gazed into the bank, outside from a safe distance, observing the chaos, and their tormentors.

"Man I wish I was partying like them, that is if I wasn't brainwashed into doing so." Still pondering as what to do. "Okay, the fuzzy fox pup is turning the locals into senile crankies. I don't see the afro-muffin doing anything much, except being that puppy's pony. This looks like a job for a little buddy of mine."

Hazardpool takes out a cat medal from one his pouches, and places it in his medawatch.

"Transport Medabot!" He utters as the watch begins to warp in a Sumilidon. Then removing the medal from his watch and placing it in the medabot's medal slot. "Activate!" He shouts as the medabot came to life.

"Huh, where am I, and what is this place?"? The Sumilidon spoke looking completely confused.

"You're in New RPM City, Wolver... I mean SumiLogan." Hazard replied.

"And who're you suppose to be, bub?" SumiLogan having a similar attitude as Wolverine. "I dunno how I ended up in this tin can, but ya better start talking or else I'm gonna start rippin' ya a new one, bub."

"Hey easy with the claws, buddy." Hazardpool trying to restrain SumiLogan, "Hurting me ain't going to do you anything. Oh, and by the way I'm your medafighter, the one and only Hazardpool."

"Oh you gotta be kidding me." SumiLogan looking disappointed, "*sigh* I'm now a slave to this loser. What did I do to deserve this." He facepalmed, before acknowledging his position. "Right, so, what's the sitch?"

"Okay, the plan is... well... dangit I forgot." Hazardpool sits down in this thinking position as figure out how to deal with Py-Loki and his Afro-ride's new toy as SumiLogan looks on.

"Yep, we are so dead." SumiLogan mumbled to himself.

"But at least I cannot die in this roleplay, since there is no logical way to kill me."

(The plan won't be mentioned since the two will be in action as things go on. I'm not good with nicknames, so I'll leave it as Sumilidon.)

Fear me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #438 on: August 02, 2013, 09:23:31 PM
(Name it SumiLogan 8D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #439 on: August 02, 2013, 09:34:47 PM
Spider-Blues teleported outside the bank. "Spider's log, stardate 45WHOA!" he said while dodging a chair suddenly being thrown at his head. He started webbing people up in order to get them to stop fighting one another.

"I've encountered a rabid group of beings called 'Hu-maaans' in front of what appears to be some sort of cash depository." he said while acrobatically jumping around, webbing people to the floor, and dodging fists & other things being thrown at him. "Their strange behavior is possibly some sort of mating ritual. Fascinating"  Blues stated after finishing webbing the people up.

"If you'llllllll....excusemeImust find. the. Fox. Boy. responsibleforallofthis. Spider-Bluesout!" he quipped in a Shatner-esque voice while thwipping a web line up to a building and heading for the other reported sighting at the Second National Bank.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #440 on: August 02, 2013, 09:35:17 PM
(Name it SumiLogan 8D)

(Will do, Mirby, thanks. 8))
(*Editing last post*

Fear me.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #441 on: August 02, 2013, 09:54:33 PM
Inside the Second Nat--I mean, Municipal Bank, a tubby man with a thick New Englander accent was engaged in a fistfight with a six-foot-tall chicken. They smashed up the interior with splintered desks and dollar bills flying in every direction. Oddly enough, Py-Loki had nothing to do with it. He merely sat perched on a security camera snacking on a bowl of popcorn.

"Go chicken!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #442 on: August 02, 2013, 10:18:51 PM
"Yeah, sure, cool! JUST LEAVE ME WITH THESE RABID OLD-COOTS!" Arche Storm shouted to Spider-Blues as he THWIP'd away.

One of them suddenly threw a binder at his head. "Yikes!" Arche yelled as he dodged it.

"Flame O--" He was about to flame up, but stopped himself, knowing it would be too dangerous. They're still civilians after all.

He frantically looked around the place to find something that could stop them for the time being. To the side of the building, he saw some long pipes buried in the cement, leaning on the sides of the Bank.

"Bingo!" Arche ran to the pipes and melted the bottoms so they would loosen enough to be taken out of the ground. He then placed his hands on them and slightly heated the metal so he could bend them.

He flew over to a few of the citizens and quickly coiled one of the long pipes around them, making sure it was tight enough so they couldn't break free. He rinsed and repeated this to a few other groups until there was no more pipes in the vicinity.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #443 on: August 02, 2013, 10:28:16 PM
Spider-Blues teleported outside the bank. "Spider's log, stardate 45WHOA!" he said while dodging a chair suddenly being thrown at his head. He started webbing people up in order to get them to stop fighting one another.

"I've encountered a rabid group of beings called 'Hu-maaans' in front of what appears to be some sort of cash depository." he said while acrobatically jumping around, webbing people to the floor, and dodging fists & other things being thrown at him. "Their strange behavior is possibly some sort of mating ritual. Fascinating"  Blues stated after finishing webbing the people up.

"If you'llllllll....excusemeImust find. the. Fox. Boy. responsibleforallofthis. Spider-Bluesout!" he quipped in a Shatner-esque voice while thwipping a web line up to a building and heading for the other reported sighting at the Second National Bank.

Did he just...?

"Yes...." Hierophant answered Justice's discombobulated question while almost slumping in the command chair, trying hard not to lose his lighthearted composure, the effort lacking due to a twitching eyebrow and quivering right corner of his lip, "Next chance we get...we might want to suggest redesigning the structure of the teleportation room so it would look less...trekky...."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #444 on: August 03, 2013, 05:13:39 AM
AFRODOK managed to hover away from the grinding granny (technically, that shouldn't be difficult at all in the first place) and noticed some action coming from outside. Stealing a peek, he noticed Spider-Blues and Arche Storm rounding up the seniors.

*in a helium high voice* "THE HEROES!! PY-LOKI!! PROTECT ME!!"

... Nothing. Hovering about in a panic, AFRODOK prepped himself, and decided to charge in himself, with Aging Raygun ablazing.

*in a helium high voice* "GROW OLD HEROES!!" *fires raygun at Arche Storm*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #445 on: August 03, 2013, 05:35:15 AM
"My Mistress may I ask you something?" Borock-bot ask he was working on the Sakuramobile.

"What is it Borock-bot?" BatSakura asked as she continued to work on her SakuraRangs.

"Was it wise to send the young Master to the bank by himself?  I know there are other Heros there as well but you must be worried about him." Borock-bot stated in a concerned tone.

BatSakura temporarily stopped her work and sighed a little.

"I can't say that I'm not worried about him, but at the same time it'll be a great learning experience." BatSakura began "Admittedly as a 'mother' I want nothing more than for him to be safe but I won't be around for him forever. 

Even though I'm still young something could happen to me, I could be killed in action, I could die from illness, anything can happen so I can't be over protective and hold him back forever.  He needs to slowly learn how to stand on his own 2 feet someday and this is the first step towards that.  I just want him to be able to be happy and take care of himself."

Borock-bot smiled and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I understand your decision and I'm sure he does too, the reason he wants so bad to prove himself is to protect you after all.  You 2 are very alike in that regard and I hope that you will be able to protect each other." He said to her.

"Thanks Borock-bot, I'm glad you understand." BatSakura smiled.

"Well with how long I have served your family it's a given that I should understand you 2." Borock-bot laughed before returning to his work.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #446 on: August 03, 2013, 05:53:00 AM
"Where's that annoyingly shrill voice coming fro--" Arche started to say as he turned around and noticed what looked like a giant head and little body floating on a chair, with a ray gun aimed straight for him.

"What the?!" Arche quickly leaped to the floor and grabbed one of the chairs flung at Spider-Blues and blocked the blast at the last second.

"You'll have to do better than that! Or is that giant cranium of yours slowing you down? " He taunted AFRODOK.

Phew... A second later and I would've been age-ified...! As if I wasn't already terrified of losing my spectacular good looks in the first place! He thought to himself, ready for his next attack.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #447 on: August 03, 2013, 06:02:29 AM
Hawkeyeni finished his second jug of coffee, then set it down. There... I should be awake enough now he thought as he rushed over to the teleporter room. Once there, he stood in one of the marked spots on the floor and readied his bow.

"One to the bank, please!" he said as he started to vanish. When he appeared on the ground, he took a quick look around at his surroundings. He quickly got a chair to the face.

"Oww! I just got here!" he said as he stood back up. He saw the dancing rowdy elderly people throwing things in their frantic frenzy. "Well, that has got to stop," he said as he readied arrows into his bow. He let them loose, and as they got close to the dancing people the tip opened up, letting loose a net that wrapped around several people each and kept them down. He continued to do this as he dodged more objects being flung his way.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #448 on: August 03, 2013, 06:05:38 AM
*in a helium high voice* "YOU DARE INSULT MY AFRO!? YOU WILL PAY!!"

AFRODOK began to spin in place, and fired his raygun in a spectacular tornado lightshow of aging.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #449 on: August 03, 2013, 06:16:02 AM
(Who's at the First Municipal Bank and who's at the second?)