Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 390412

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4925 on: September 17, 2014, 09:21:00 AM
"Oh I know, rumors of your sexual escapades are almost as exaggerated as PB's." Devia laughed a little more "Though after I met AfroJack X I realized that random sex was nothing compared to the love I felt from him, I just hope when he wakes up we can work through the awkwardness I caused over my petty grudge I had over PB."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4926 on: September 20, 2014, 08:29:24 PM
"Oh it's a secret!~" Lami giggled and kept him close "But I'm glad I found you again before you have to leave, it's going to be a while before I can hold you like this again."

"I can't tell if this woman is insane or really desperate." Borock-bot said very quietly to Phi as her Fresca was a complete mess to him showing Love, Lust, Creativity,  and surprisingly Cunning.

"I stopped trying to figure her out when she asked one of your friends about his lack of goods." Amethyst said just as quietly and dryly.

(She's also incredibly perceptive. XD)

"To be fair, I don't think insanity and desperation are mutually exclusive..." Phi noted, "Hey, Arche, get over here. We need to talk."

"Yes ma'am!" Arche replied, taking any chance he could get to escape Lami's iron grip.

But before he could get away, she tugged on his arm, "Wait, you can't up and leave, Arche! We just got reunited!"

"Yeah, well, there's a lot of important things Phi and I need to talk about," He said as she tightened her grip.

"More important than our relationship?!" She gasped, "And who is this "Phi" girl to you? You two are not... together are you?!" She crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Wh-What? No, definitely not!" He shouted.

Phi raised an eyebrow, "...Definitely?" She began to glare at him, too, as she thought he meant he was "too good" for her. He was now left with two women glaring at him.

He looked at Phi, "N-No, I didn't mean it like that... I meant to say... Gah! Why am I even explaining myself?"

Lami smiled, "Well, good, as long as you're not taken!" She said as she hugged him.

Arche sighed, "Look, I really have to go, okay?"

She pouted, "Fine, just don't take too long. I have something special I want to show you~" She smiled and fiddled with the zipper keeping her shirt on.

"Don't think about what it is, don't think about what it is, don't th- aw [tornado fang], I just thought about it. Urgh God..." He shuttered as he walked away from her.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4927 on: September 20, 2014, 08:40:42 PM
"I never took Arche to be one who is bad with women, then again I'm one to talk." Borock-bot sighed.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4928 on: September 21, 2014, 07:39:38 AM
While Devia and Vixy talk, Kit hovers over to Fxeni...

"Hey handsome." Kit says. "How goes the science?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4929 on: September 21, 2014, 07:49:31 AM
"Well, I think I've figured out how to channel Blue's abilities... I'm sending the blueprints up now," Fxeni replies as he sends it off. "How've you been, Kit? It's been a while since we've been able to chat."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4930 on: September 21, 2014, 07:54:15 AM
"Oh, you know. Got sucker punched by a friend, then put in a brig for the better part of a year." Kit said sarcastically with a smile on her face. "How about you? How have you been?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4931 on: September 21, 2014, 06:07:09 PM
"Ah ha... yeah, Quickie did a number on me too," Fxeni said as his hand hovered above one of the several injuries he sustained during that fight. "I could use a break from fighting to tell the truth, but that won't be happening anytime soon."

Fxeni sighs as he loads up the security cams of outside the Fxenodrome. Still no sign of him... Fxeni thinks to himself as he glances quickly through them.

"Will you be joining the others to go back up to the Sexstation?" he asks her while sifting through the camera views.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4932 on: September 22, 2014, 08:24:57 AM
"Well, to be honest, I'm not sure what to do." Kit replied. "Vixy just got some help down here, and that crew over there seems to have things well in hand as well. I was curious, what about you? What are your plans? Vixy told me you and PBPB took back the I.S.S. Do you need help there?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4933 on: September 22, 2014, 11:40:26 AM
"Well, considering that it was pretty much just Peebs and I up there, we could probably use the help there," Fxeni replies after pondering about it for a moment. "I'm sure Peebs would appreciate having you around."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4934 on: September 22, 2014, 08:10:44 PM
"Perfect. I can't wait to see Peebs again!" Kit smiled. "I hope she's doing alright!"

Quick cut up to the I.S.S.

"So...banged your head yet again I see?" Emma sarcastically remarked while looking at the bruise on Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues' head. "Would you and the other one just like to move your offices in here to be on the safe side?"

"I haven't practiced my levitation spell in a while..." PBPB scolded her. "AND SHUT UP!"

Quick cut back to the Fxenodrome

"I'm sure she's fine!" Fxeni remarked.

"Yeah, she's a fighter that one! So just let me know when you're ready to leave! I'll be outside stretching my wings." Kit said.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4935 on: September 23, 2014, 02:48:31 AM
"Sure thing!" Fxeni replied back as he finished up what he was doing. "Right, so... is there anyone else that had something that caught their eye?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4936 on: September 23, 2014, 02:50:37 AM
"Nope," Taylor replied.

"Not a thing," HeatGabumon agreed. "Where are we going after this anyways?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4937 on: September 23, 2014, 02:51:51 AM
"Well I certainly don't need anything, the Vic Viper is more than enough to meet my needs." Borock-bot said adjusting his glasses.

"Nope," Taylor replied.

"Not a thing," HeatGabumon agreed. "Where are we going after this anyways?"
"Back to the Sex Station of course." Borock-bot said dryly.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4938 on: September 23, 2014, 03:09:51 AM
"So, that nonsense with Lami aside, did you discover anything else about the GST?" Phi asked.

"No, not much else," Arche shook his head, "The only other thing it mentioned was how we had the "potential" to perform great things. I'm guessing it was referring to things like their creators and how they built vast civilizations. But I don't know, it sounds far-fetched."

"Not that far-fetched. Humans have built civilizations thousands of years ago, and there was nothing particularly abnormal about them, unlike us. You need to be pragmatic, have the right resources, time and patience, influence, et cetera," Phi stated, "Perhaps the GST was speaking more on the lines of how we have the ability to perform such tasks with much higher efficiency. It's like when we resonated during our fight with the mets; I was able to perform fighting techniques I've never done before, yet it felt as if I have done it, at some point. It was very odd."

"Honestly, all this talk of intellectual potential and the Morphogenetic Field is making my brain hurt. I understood most of what you told me, but I still feel like I'm detached from something that's apparently apart of me. These Morphogenetic abilities inhabited within myself from since I was born, I'd imagine, and I don't feel the connection," He exclaimed.

"That's actually one of the things I wanted to talk to you about," Phi nodded, "I think it's time you learn how to use these abilities. And it goes without saying that I'll be your teacher, for this session."

Arche paused and raised his hand, "I'd like another teacher."

"Too bad, you're stuck with me. Eyes front, don't slouch, keep good posture!" Phi smirked.

"You're enjoying this a little too much..." He sighed.

"Perhaps," She smiled and looked around the room, "It might be best if we find a secluded room to do this. Accessing the field requires a great amount of concentration and can be strenuous at times."

"You're the boss," He said with a yawn and stretched, "Whenever you're ready to go."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4939 on: September 23, 2014, 12:58:17 PM
"Ooh how fun! This'll be great!" Taylor replied ecstatically.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4940 on: September 23, 2014, 05:52:03 PM
Blue waits to be told it's okay to leave the capsule.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4941 on: September 24, 2014, 12:11:57 AM
Fxeni listened in to everyone around and nodded. He looked over at Blue, who was still standing in the Capsule.

"Oh yeah... you can come out of there, Blue," Fxeni said as he motioned at her.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4942 on: September 24, 2014, 12:23:15 AM
"I should probably go tell Asch and Zeta we're ready to leave then, hopefully Zeta has calmed down a bit." Borock-bot sighed.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4943 on: September 24, 2014, 12:26:59 AM
"Alright... I'll start getting the long-range teleporter up," Fxeni said.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4944 on: September 24, 2014, 12:29:44 AM
"Would it be possible for you to teleport mine and Zeta's mechs to the Sex Station as well, or do we need to have there travel back there via auto pilot?" Borock-bot asked.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4945 on: September 24, 2014, 12:39:32 AM
"They'll have to autopilot, I'm afraid. Kind of a... security precaution," Fxeni answered after a brief pause.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4946 on: September 24, 2014, 12:44:47 AM
"Understandable, well the AIs on our ships should have no problem heading back without us regardless.  I'll meet everyone else at the Transerver room." Borock-bot nodded as he headed out the room.

(Okay I'll just wait for everyone to get to the Transerver room, unless Blue wants to find the Noble Gundam blueprints here.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4947 on: September 24, 2014, 02:07:06 AM
Arche overheard them talking about heading to the Sex Station, "Do we need to have the mechs head over there with us?"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4948 on: September 24, 2014, 02:54:09 AM
Fxeni kept monitoring the surveillance cameras for outside the Fxenodrome. He catches a glimpse of two figures approaching in the distance, one of them being all too familiar to him. With a sigh, he puts on his green cloak he crafted back on the I.S.S.

"Is everything alright?" Ariani asks as she watches Fxeni start heading out of the room.

"... Yeah. The reason we came down here is strolling right up to the Fxenodrome, and I'm going to go meet him. You go ahead and help them get the Transerver up and running," Fxeni responds as he activates his scouter. He starts making his way to the nearest exit.

(Just moving things along on my end. I'll leave an opening for anything else we need to get out of the way, or if someone wants to join in in any capacity.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4949 on: September 24, 2014, 03:04:10 AM
((Feel free to introduce her mech any way you wish))

"Alright!" Blue jumps from the pod "Anything else I can do to help out?"