"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2816850

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11750 on: September 02, 2010, 03:49:38 AM
I remember I first joined a few years ago.

I first posted about a few games I liked and quickly got dissed by a guy who said "FPS aren't videogames", "Ninja Gaiden doesn't deserve to exist except on the NES" and a few other pearls of wisdom.

I then left that topic and created one about the game "The Darkness". Quickly I got ostracized as an FPS lover and people said I had to leave the forum because I had no enormous love for Megaman games.

...I only came back years later, and I gotta say, the environment has overall improved quite a bit. I still want to punch that one guy in the teeth, though.

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #11751 on: September 02, 2010, 03:53:12 AM
Do you remember what his name was?

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11752 on: September 02, 2010, 03:54:33 AM
I have no idea even what my name was back then.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11753 on: September 02, 2010, 04:08:44 AM
I have no idea even what my name was back then.

Gamma

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #11754 on: September 02, 2010, 04:10:40 AM
Huh? Am I missing something here?

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11755 on: September 02, 2010, 04:14:16 AM
Just some Mango Lemonade, Acid. You should come over and get some!

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #11756 on: September 02, 2010, 04:21:52 AM
Huh? Am I missing something here?
Gaia mentions going to 5 forums. In turn, GAP mentioned losing track of theirs. I then list the forums I go to, inclduing BZPower. There is then a brief discussion of BZPower between me and Gaia and when we first went there. Then on the subject of the first time visiting sites, Gamma/Most Excellent Superbat once more recollects about his first and only other time joining RPM, and the unfortunate events that unfolded which IIRC led to him being banned unjustly because of one dickhead. I then asked him if he remembers the name of said dickhead, to which he replies he can't even remember what his own name was, which was presumably Gamma as PB said.

>_>

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #11757 on: September 02, 2010, 04:25:39 AM
Ah now I get it.

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #11758 on: September 02, 2010, 04:43:15 AM
"I don't think I was here when Flash first arrived, people weren't acting like that around the time I joined ^^; "

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11759 on: September 02, 2010, 04:43:50 AM
Gaia mentions going to 5 forums. In turn, GAP mentioned losing track of theirs. I then list the forums I go to, inclduing BZPower. There is then a brief discussion of BZPower between me and Gaia and when we first went there. Then on the subject of the first time visiting sites, Gamma/Most Excellent Superbat once more recollects about his first and only other time joining RPM, and the unfortunate events that unfolded which IIRC led to him being banned unjustly because of one dickhead. I then asked him if he remembers the name of said dickhead, to which he replies he can't even remember what his own name was, which was presumably Gamma as PB said.

>_>
I wasn't banned, I simply left on my own because I couldn't stand that [parasitic bomb] any longer.

Glad to say the average member around here is way more civilized than I had antecipated after that first experience. And I've really grown to like the place too.

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #11760 on: September 02, 2010, 05:18:17 AM
I wasn't banned, I simply left on my own because I couldn't stand that [parasitic bomb] any longer.
Quote from: One of Archer's random MSN Group Convos
10/10/2009  2:04:50 PM  Gamma  Haven't been there since I was banned in a single day. 8D
10/10/2009  2:10:07 PM  Gamma  I did a coupla posts in the gaming forum and got banned.
10/10/2009  2:10:37 PM  Gamma  "Hey guys did anyone play The Darkness?" "ZOMG UNORIGINAL FPS DEY ALL SUXXORZ"
10/10/2009  2:11:36 PM  Gamma  Then I told them I wasn't interested in Megaman games, and was just there to hang out, and they banned me. 8D
?

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11761 on: September 02, 2010, 05:44:26 AM
Both things actually. Last one's not very accurate. Yes, I told them I wasn't interested in Megaman games. So they showed me a rule saying I had to in order to be on the forum. So I asked to be banned, seeing as I wouldn't last much longer here with those kinds of people around. Heck, I dunno if the original posts are still here.

...dunno if I wanna see them actually. In retrospective, I pretty much blew up at the notion of the complete stupidity of the presented arguments. Still consider myself in the right, but I didn't exactly act maturely about it, so I pretty much lowered myself below standards and let [parasitic bomb] fly.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #11762 on: September 02, 2010, 05:48:07 AM
Hmm, I don't think I remember that happened. Maybe it's before my time here.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #11763 on: September 02, 2010, 05:48:12 AM
Both things actually. Last one's not very accurate. Yes, I told them I wasn't interested in Megaman games. So they showed me a rule saying I had to in order to be on the forum. So I asked to be banned, seeing as I wouldn't last much longer here with those kinds of people around.
Ah.
Do you remember that group convo at all? Just curious.. >_>

Heck, I dunno if the original posts are still here.
Presumably no since the forum crashed and was completely reset back around November 2008.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11764 on: September 02, 2010, 05:53:50 AM
Ah.
Do you remember that group convo at all? Just curious.. >_>
Presumably no since the forum crashed and was completely reset back around November 2008.

Group convo? Talking about something else, or the same argument I had back when I came here?

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #11765 on: September 02, 2010, 05:56:02 AM
Just the group convo in general.

I recall in it we had actually introduced ourselves and you asked if you could call me Irgy. '>> (which is ironic considering it was back before everyone else started calling me it)

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11766 on: September 02, 2010, 05:58:37 AM
I think I do. Memories are a bit hazy, though. I'll go over it in a good night's sleep. It's friggin' 5am over here. =P

Archer

Reply #11767 on: September 02, 2010, 06:16:46 AM
They're axing Pokémon Diamond and Pearl to show the original on TV here.

I'm not sure if I should be happy about that or not...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #11768 on: September 02, 2010, 06:17:59 AM
My neighbour is a whore.  Details at Eleven.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #11769 on: September 02, 2010, 06:18:45 AM
It's a little past eleven here, where are the details? D:

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #11770 on: September 02, 2010, 06:32:49 AM
Considering the guys are in and out of that place like salesmen and my neighbour has more screws than an unassembled desk, then I can assume with a fair amount of certainty that she is a cheap whore.  And that must be how she pays the rent, as I certainly never see her leave for work.

Aresian

Reply #11771 on: September 02, 2010, 10:31:14 AM
Gotta pay for rent somehow I guess. XD

Archer

Reply #11772 on: September 02, 2010, 05:19:51 PM
Why are there Justin Beiber music videos on TV at 3am?

I'm guessing its because there wouldn't be many people up to watch them...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #11773 on: September 02, 2010, 05:40:06 PM
Why are there Justin Beiber music videos on TV at 3am?

I'm guessing its because there wouldn't be many people up to watch them...

Either that or fangirls are waay past thier bedtime; I heard you can get crow's feet earlier in your life-cycle if you don't get enough sleep.

Both things actually. Last one's not very accurate. Yes, I told them I wasn't interested in Megaman games. So they showed me a rule saying I had to in order to be on the forum. So I asked to be banned, seeing as I wouldn't last much longer here with those kinds of people around. Heck, I dunno if the original posts are still here.

...dunno if I wanna see them actually. In retrospective, I pretty much blew up at the notion of the complete stupidity of the presented arguments. Still consider myself in the right, but I didn't exactly act maturely about it, so I pretty much lowered myself below standards and let [parasitic bomb] fly.

I was banned the first time because I raged on something I couldn't remember. Also, this was the article that made the last straw, the comments made me facepalm, but showed much annoyance when they started comparing games. That's when I lost it. NEVER AGAIN.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline David5109

• Mega Man Legends Fan
  • Net Navi
  • Mega Man Legends 3 Project
    • View Profile
Reply #11774 on: September 02, 2010, 11:51:42 PM
I just realized something.  If Mega Man has hair... is it UNDER his helmet, or does his helmet form into it?  And, what is it MADE out of?