My Mega Man idea using EXE Navis into Classic Mega Man Robot Masters

SilverPanda · 11597

Offline SilverPanda

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I am new here, but I have made my own personal Mega Man idea. There are some elements that I saw RingManX from Megaman wikia did, but most likely he discontinued it because the real Mega Man 10 came out.

I decided to follow his tradition and start this version of Mega Man myself.

I created some robot masters using the EXE robots that have never seen the light and day of the NES version. Note: I am still polishing up on some of the robot masters. I might have Laser Man have shoulder cannons instead of arm cannons (which will be replaced with hands). Also, Match Man (Blast Man based off Blast Man EXE) might be replaced with another robot master (Cosmo or Number; I want number since I need a bomb robot). My possibilities were Cosmo Man EXE, Gate Man EXE, Color Man EXE, Number Man EXE, Video Man EXE, Hat Man EXE  :| >w<, Element Man EXE, Ride Man EXE (isn't he a cowboy robot? Why call him Ride Man?), Judge Man EXE, and Kendo Man EXE.

For now I did,
Lark Man EXE
Thunder Man EXE
Shark Man EXE
Mist Man EXE
Killer Man/Erase Man EXE
Laser Man EXE
and Grid Man/Foot Man EXE
(Blast Man EXE is subject to change)

These are the weapons that Mega Man will acquire from the robot masters

Ok, thoughts and comments are welcomed. I am working on helmetless Mega Man due in fact reworking the slide with helmetless Mega Man.

Archer

Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 06:50:00 PM
But the Navis in EXE aren't robots.

Offline SilverPanda

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 07:04:31 PM
But the Navis in EXE aren't robots.

Navis are programs with AI that are sentiment in computers. I got this from the MMBN series intro.  And how are you doing btw?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 07:34:26 PM
I always liked Laser Man.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 07:37:19 PM
Well, you are not the first one to have that idea, but those sprites aren't half bad.
Also..you are working on a Helmetless Megaman? The official one isn't good enough for you?
Navis are programs with AI that are sentiment in computers. I got this from the MMBN series intro.  And how are you doing btw?
The why did you call them robots?

Offline SilverPanda

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 08:06:22 PM
Well, you are not the first one to have that idea, but those sprites aren't half bad.
Also..you are working on a Helmetless Megaman? The official one isn't good enough for you?The why did you call them robots?

I have that. I wanted to add the slide and Super Arm function as to the football weapon can be held.

Archer

Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 08:18:00 PM
So why did you call them robots? Stop avoiding the question.

Offline SilverPanda

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 08:24:53 PM
So why did you call them robots? Stop avoiding the question.

The reason why is because I transitioned the EXE characters in robot masters making them into Classic Megaman. I might need to fix the title.

Archer

If you say so.

Offline SilverPanda

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
My apologies.

Does anyone here like Ride Man or should I keep Blast Man or go with making Number Man?

Archer

Why don't you just do what you want.

Offline SilverPanda

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Why don't you just do what you want.

Yeah.

MegaphilX might use the Blast Man name, and I would definitely use Gate Man. Yeah ^_^ that'd be the better weakness for Mist Man.

Posted on: June 03, 2011, 07:14:43
Long time, I did some more stuff. I was away for a small bit to do some enemies. I am doing more. So, I am concentrating on all the enemies that I wanted to associate it the game I am making.

Rust and Orange = Steel Pigskin effective against Laser Man
Skull Man's old Skull Barrier palette = Cross Laser effective against Gate Man
Golden Yellow and White = Thunder Blast (full screen) effective against Shark Man
Forest Green and Light Green = Remote Gate effective against Mist Man
Royal Blue and White = Lark Attack effective against Gridiron Man (?)
The Black Hole Bomb colors = Soul Gengar effective against Killer Man
Crimson and Royal Purple = Killer Scythe effective against Thunder Man
Dark Teal and White = Fin Cutter/Fin Wave effective against Lark Man (?)

Those are the remastered weapons since I had no weakness for the fire robot master.

Ok, and then

I think I did enough polishing. Now for animations.

The actions. I am going to put them on a new background (PNG and GIF file) so I can see if there is a equal number in his helmet and without helmet. Note: The Top Spin animation is used for the idea of the circular fan floors in Lark Man's air stage. I am also using the cloud platforms as well. Plus Yoku Blocks will be at Gate Man and Thunder Man's stage.

Started on the enemies two days ago. Bare with me, I am making animations.

Oh, that other Telly actually fires and is in Laser Man and Wily Stage 3 and 5's stage.

Well, what do you think?

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Make Heelnavi a sub boss

Offline SilverPanda

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Make Heelnavi a sub boss

I could. Make him into Heel Virus.

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
I love this idea. He could be a fortress boss or something

I dont care how minor a character he is, I love me some Heelnavi  <3

Offline SilverPanda

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Update:

Finished a few and started on Bunby Tank from Mega Man 7 and 8.

Posted on: June 10, 2011, 12:25:05

Here is some controls that will be on the game and stuff I forgot to fill out. Plus, here is some of the ideas and the weakness to robot masters. ETC!!!

Mega Man's Controls:

Regular Buster/Arm Cannon
Sliding
Jump

Items and Items in Dr. Light's Lab

Energy Capsule
Weapon Capsule

Energy Tank: Refills all your energy HP. You can have up to nine energy tanks. 20 Bolt cost.

Mega Tank: Refills your energy and weapon energy. You only can have only 1 Mega Tank which will make use of the energy saver. 50 Bolt cost.

1up

Bolts are found in different ways. You can obtain them in each stages. They are use to purchase items in Dr. Light's Lab. Small Bolts are 2 bolts a pieces and large ones are 10 a piece.

Mega Bolts are larger bolts that can be found in Lark Man, Killer Man, Gate Man, and Thunder Man's stage. They are worth 50 bolts.

Note: I decided to use a multichoice idea of items for Mega Man to use.

1/2 Damage Chip: A chip that has Mega Man take less damage than ever. This is from Mega Man 9 and 10 respectfully The damage is 1/2 giving Mega Man 56 HP. 50 Bolt cost.

1/4 Damage Chip: This chip has Mega Man take far less damage. Note: (This is only required in Hard and Superhero mode to where the damage has increased). This chip gives Mega Man 112 HP. 100 Bolt cost.

Weapon Capsule Adaptor: From Mega Man 6, it's an adaptor that whenever Mega Man without the weapon turned on picks up a weapon capsule will refill the weapon. 100 Bolt cost.

Shock Guard: Whenever you crash into a bed or a single spike, Mega Man will only take normal damage. Only comes in 6 usages. 25 Bolt cost.

Rush Speed Adaptor: It increases the speed of the Rush Jet which will decrease the weapon usage faster. This Rush Speed Adaptor acts like Mega Man 2's item 2. 100 Bolt cost.

Rush Remote Adaptor: This adaptor allows Rush Jet to function like the Rush Jet on Mega Man 3 and it doubles the HP usage of Rush Jet sadly. 150 Bolt cost.

Rapid Buster: This is a six shot (instead of three at the screen) rapid fire buster. This is an upgrade adaptor found by Mega Man after defeating Killer Man. This is useful to fire six quick shots to defeat enemies with high HP. 100 Bolt cost.

Mega Speed: Mega Man moves faster, jumps faster, and slides faster. This item can be dangerous whenever jumping pits. 50 Bolt cost.

HP Reader Helmet Adaptor: This reads enemies, robot masters, and bosses HP so that you can understand how much damage it takes to defeat an enemy. 75 Bolt cost.

Beat Call: Whenever you fall

Helmetless Mega Man: This is Mega Man without his helmet. 20 Bolt cost.

Eddie shows up in Lark Man, Gate Man, Laser Man, and Thunder Man's stage. He will also show yo

Lark Man
Gridiron Man
Laser Man
Thunder Man
Mist Man
Killer Man
Gate Man
Shark Man

Robot Masters in order of my favorites

Thunder Man
Mist Man
Gridiron Man
Killer Man
Shark Man
Laser Man
Lark Man
Gate Man

The order of the stage selection

Lark Man                 Killer Man           Shark Man

Gate Man                                      Laser Man

Mist Man                 Gridiron Man         Thunder Man

Cross Laser - (Light/Laser Weapon)  Type: Chargable, laser, split, and multi-directional: The laser is equiped with sonar star blast and light that creates a large energy particle. It explodes and seperates into four lasers that travel in a four directional blast. It can also travel in four angles at the 45 degree angle once used while in air. Charging this weapon can send a louder star laser that can destroy Gate Man's Remote Gateway and shatter dimension gates as well. This weapon is so strong to Gate Man, Remote Gates, Mysterio Joes (Web Joes), Alba-Drops, Flamey Skull, Death Cannon, Big Telly, Tellys, Big Eye, and King Eye. This weapon has 1/2 units making it use up to 56 of these. Charged shots has 2 units making 14 usages avaliable.

Lark Attack - (Nature/Wood Weapons)  Type: homing and item grab: Mega Man fires an energy weapon with a shape of a large Meadowlark. It travels in a great distance whilst an enemy sitting at the same point as Mega Man. If the enemy is flying, it will home at the enemy similar to Beat from Mega Man 5. This bird also grabs items for Mega Man where the item is hard to reach returning to Mega Man before flying off-screen. This has 1 unit carrying 28 usages of this weapon.

Steel Pigskin - Type: projectile, wall destroyer and bounce: It works like the Hard Knuckle from Mega Man 3. It even passes through lasers destroying the laser grids in Laser Man's stage. It's so hard, that it can destroy walls that can't be destroyed. After it makes contact of the object, the pigskin will roll around the ground where Mega Man can also kick it. This weapon is good against Laser Man and also has great usage. For example, this weapon pushes Big Eye back. This weapon has 2 units having 14 usages.

Killer Scythe - (Cutter Weapon)  Type: Blade: Your ordinary cutter weapon. It doesn't act like all the cutter weapons although, travels in a short apex fashion when three are shot. The first one goes straight, the second travels in a arch, the third travels straight. This weapon is Thunder Man's weakness because it slices his electrical rod on top of his head. This weapon also makes a cutting sound and effects after it makes contact on the enemy. This weapon has 1/2 units making it use up to 56.

Soul Gengar - (Wind Weapon) Type: Support and Projectile: This weapon is the strangest in the Mega Man games. This one is very sporadic. Mega Man fires a soul body in a cloud like form that appears to be him. His gengar attacks enemies at the single times while in usage. It doesn't go away til the enemies on that screen are gone. However, it uses considerable amounts of energy only having 28 usage. Also when it attacks enemies, it will use that weapon HP up (example, five enemies on one screen and using the gengar will fire one usage and hits five enemies making six usages). This weapon is great against Killer Man/Erase Man due to it kills off his soul stealer attacking Killer Man/Erase Man from the inside and it's immue to his Killer Scythe, but this weapon usually wouldn't be used if a enemy like Big Eye, Bulbfly (Large Enemy), and Big Telly to name a small few to have lots of HP. This uses 1 unit having 28 usages. Sporadicly, it uses 6 units if there are five enemies on screen. If the enemy has a high HP, it will use up the usages taking away 1 whole unit and usage if still on the screen.

Fin Wave/Fin Cutter - (Nature/Wood and Cutter Weapon) Type: Wall Climbing and Floor: Think of this as the Ground Hunter from Jet Stingray on Mega Man X4. This weapon travels along the ground and also on walls and ceilings. It destroyes enemies flying away from Mega Man if he is near a wall. Ground enemies are doomed to this weapon if they do not jump high enough making this weapon the best hunter weapon. This weapon is good against Lark Man when Lark Man dives or lands after flying taking him off his balance. Lark Man stands odd and would use that pace to leap and fly which also this weapon destroys his Lark Attack too. This weapon has 1/4 usages having about 112 usages which is useful because it destroyes ground enemies.

Remote Gate - (Time and Space Weapon)  Type: Time and Space, Trap and : A trap weapon similar to the Black Hole Bomb and Grab Buster from Galaxy Man and Mercury respectfully. This weapon if fired in a faster speed than Black Hole Bomb but easy to control. Once attatch to enemy, the gate will close with the enemy in it which will usually or sometimes leave an item behind. This weapon is good against Mist Man as it closes up his soul gengar. However, it will not take him in like other enemies, it will attack him closing while he is still there. Big Eyes are immune to this. This weapon has 3 unit of weapon energy making way for 9 usages.

Thunder Blast - (Electric Weapon)  Type: Full Screen and electric: Its a full screen move at the vein of Dynamo Man from Mega Man and Bass, but it is commanded by a gold shield spinning around Mega Man. Once Mega Man fires that shield, thunder rains on target enemies. If the enemy stands at the same spot, it will most likely hit it there twice, three, or four times depending on their HP. This weapon is controlled by magnetic electricity which will home and hit the enemies at the correct spot their are in. This weapon fires up to four thunder blast on screen and it also destroys Lark Attack, Laser Metalls, DB Joe/Defensive Back Joe, Spinning Spikes, Shark Man, Fin Wave/Fin Cutter, and Lark Pipis. There are 2 units making this weapon has 14 usage.

Enemies:

Some have returned on this game:

Metalls (MM 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8) it functions just like the early Mega Man 2 and beyond until Mega Man 9 where it became stationary. There are 3 new metalls in this game. The regular ones can be found in Thunder Man and Wily Stage 1 and 5.

Sniper Joe functions like Mega Man 9. They fire machine gun like. The joes are green or blue. The regular Sniper Joes can be found at Mist Man, Shark Man, and Wily Stage 3.

Big Eye is not the same as what they were in Mega Man 1. They have spikes on the bottom of their press now called, Iron Eyes. They act just like the new jumper enemies which will jump higher when Mega Man is in air. They come in red, blue, and purple. They are guarding the boss gates of Thunder Man, Gate Man, Lark Man, Gridiron Man, Wily Stage 2 and 5.

Tellys are colored teal or light purple. They spin around from tubes. The purple ones do not need tubes and will stop to fire at Mega Man. The teal ones are found in Thunder Man and Gate Man's stage. While the purple ones are found in Mist Man, Lark Man, and Gridiron Man's stage. Both will appear in Wily Stage 2 and 5.

Battons are back. They also have their other friends, the Succubatton in Killer Man/Erase Man or in Mist Man's stage. The succubattons are green or purple colored while the battons have two different red colors. The Battons are found at Lark Man and Gate Man's stage. The Succubattons are found in Killer Man, and Wily Stage 2.

Shield Attackers are not like the same ones you see in Mega Man 4. They act like they did in Mega Man 10. They are weak to Cross Laser and Thunder Blast. They are found in Laser Man, Shark Man, and Thunder Man's stage. They are also found in Wily Stage 2 and 3.

New enemies

Spark Spine/Spark Gabyoalls are spinning mines with an electric shield on the top. They are weak to Fin Cutter/Fin Wave, Killer Scythe, Remote Gateway, and Steel Pigskin. They are either yellow, orange, or blue colored. They are found in Thunder Man and Wily Stage 2 and 3.

Defensive Metalls. They will kick a football once they come from hiding under the football helmets designed for them. They jump if they do not have the football anymore. They will jump to stomp on Mega Man. They are weak to Remote Gateway and regular buster shots. They are found in Gridiron Man and Wily Stage 2.

Mystic Joe are joes with the power to create a mist energy that surrounds Mega Man rendering his attacks useless. The are also capable of firing Needle Cannon shots when Mega Man is trapped in the mist. They are found in Mist Man, Gate Man, Wily's 3rd stage. They are weak to Cross Laser and Remote Gateway.

Punter Joe. A Joe with a football helmet that will attack with punting a football from the football machine above them. They are weak to buster shots as well as Fin Wave/Fin Cutter. They are found in Gridiron Man and Wily Stage 2.

Wind Sliser is a flying enemy built in a vein of a Gabyoall and Shells. They have blades that spin and will fly in a short wavy pattern similar to the Shotoms from Mega Man 10. They are found in Mist Man, Killer Man, and Wily Stage 5.

Scwormis are worm like robots that are fired in a tube. They are from Mega Man 2, but now longer and act like the slinkies from Mega Man 4. They are weak to Cross Laser as well as buster shots and are found in Killer Man, Thunder Man, Laser Man, and Lark Man's stage.

Lark Pipis are male versions of pipis. They attack like the dragonflies from Mega Man 3. Unlike Mama Lark which drops eggs of small Lark Pipis, this one attacks. They are found in Lark Man, Killer Man, Laser Man, and Wily Stage 1 and 3.

Mama Pipis are similar to the Mega Man 2, 9, and 10 fashion. They will drop eggs, but instead, the eggs explode. Shoot the egg before it hatches. They are found in Lark Man and Wily Stage 2.

Skull Cannons are new cannons. They fire up to three larger shots. They are found in Killer Man and Wily Stage 5 are the ones that fire cannons that split into four.

Scuba Metall are found in Shark Man and the water part of Wily Stage 3. They are scuba metalls that do not fire, but swim to crash into Mega Man.

Devil Metalls are metalls that their helmet has horns. They are red and shoot fire instead of normal buster shots. They are found in Killer Man and Wily Stage 3 and 5.

Tackle Lanterns are blue transparent fire that are found in Killer Man and Gate Man's stage.

Laser Bulbs are obstacles that fire a laser beam. The laser itself kills Mega Man on contact. These are similar to the deadly lasers found in Quick Man's stage. The way to destroy the bulbs is the use of the Steel Pigskin. The Remote Gate are destroyed by these lasers. They are found is Laser Man's stage and Wily Stage 3. (Note: They look similar to the laser walkers from Ring Man's stage on Mega Man 4)

Yoku blocks are obstacles of invisible block paths with the same background design or design as the stage itself. Thunder Man, Gate Man, and Wily's 2nd Stage contains the Yoku blocks.

More to come.

Mid Bosses:

Big Telly stays stationary and will fire large shots while sending purple tellys (the firing ones) and will teleport to the other side of the room. They have a good HP and will also fire below an electric wave that travels on the ground. They are larger tellys and will be a pain to fight. They are weak to Soul Gengar and Steel Pigskin. They are found in Mist Man's stage and Wily Stage 1.

Lightley Fly or the Bezzleblub Twins are large fly robot with a bulb on the bottom. They are the same size as the bird midboss from Mega Man 10. They travel up and down firing lasers. They will fire a laser beam if they are at the same peak from one end to another as each other. They will continue to do this patter until they are defeated. Their weakness is Killer Scythe also buster shots can get them if you are firing fast enough before they go up. They are found in Laser Man and Wily Stage 1.

Shieldtton look like large battons without wings, but are electrical spheres with eyes. They fire spark shots and thunder beams. Their shield protects them for awhile until firing a spark shot. The spark shot fires in 3 directions similar to how Bright Man fires his arm cannon. They open their shields to fire a thunder beam which is not damagable like Elec Man's thunder beam. In addition in hard and superhero mode, their will fire a longer thunder beam that goes from the to the wall. Their shield can be destroyed by Lark Attack, but are weak to Killer Scythe and Steel Pigskin. They are found in Thunder Man's stage and Wily's 3rd stage.

Wily's Fortress Bosses:

Silver Devil is shape like a large round ball similar to Mega Man 9's mini devils and have the same eye pattern as the block devil from Mega Man 10. This one is in Wily Stage 1. This one will fire and break into pieces to switch the other side. When it's down on HP, the devil will fire a 45 degree angle laser that hits the ground, but this pattern is used more in hard and superhero mode. His weakness is steel pigskin aming at the eye. They also can break into four medium size pieces and fire 4 shots respectfully.

King Eye is a large big eye. It will fire up to 5 shots and fly up in a super jump to find a landing spot to crush Mega Man. Slide from their target before they land. The King Eye are in Wily Stage 2. Their weakness is Cross Laser. (Note: when landing from their super jump will cause Mega Man to trip and fall on his butt).

Revoldo Suzy are door boss. It opens a door and a star shaped suzy will appear. There are two of these medium size enemies that will fire and travel in the same vein the wires are shaped in. They are bladed and will spin on the line that will travel into the other doors. Their are 8 doors that will open when they re-enter the door. Leaving the door, they will fire at Mega Man. They are weak to regular buster shots and Remote Gateway. They are in Wily Stage 3.

Wily Machine 11 is the same as all Wily Machines dating back from Mega Man up to Mega Man 10.

Wily Cannon is Wily's prime eraser cannon used to destroy living things and places. this hovers to Wily's remote control panel that will travel up and down or right to left shooting a power laser and larger arm cannon like shots. This weapon can cause a flash similar to Centaur Man giving 4 hits damage to Mega Man. This weapon is one of Wily's deadliest machines.

Element Man is the final boss. He was rebuilt by Dr. Wily to continue his sacred mission on making the most powerful robots with the help of Dr. Wily. He is the guardian of the elements of fire, water/ice, earth, and wind. He will use these to his advantage. This dangerous fifth element is called light/darkness. He will use this to destroy anyone who dares to come at him. He is larger than any robot master and is nicknamed Lord of the Robots by Dr. Wily due to his powers of elements and creating robotic animals in a vein of a bull, ram, lion, bear, and hawk.

FAQs

Q: How Man Stages this Mega Man game will have?
A: 15 stages. The 8 robot masters, cutscene to fight Wily's Beta Wily Cannon that is a version of the cannon that is not powerful enough yet. Wily Tower consist of 6 stages. The fourth ones takes you directly to the teleport station where you refight the 8 robot masters. The fifth one is an actual stage leading to Wily's Cannon weapon. The final one is a ladder up to the top of the tower to fight Element Man: Lord of the Elements.

Q: How come you didn't implament the Mega Buster in this game?
A: It takes the whole fun of the game away. The Rapid Fire item is from Mega Man 8 and it works just like Bass Rapid Fire.

Q: Will Bass be playable?
A: Yes, he hates Element Man for what Element Man stands for the revolution of the robots. So, Bass is fighting him to learn from him and become powerful. But, Bass learns a good cause for Element Man.

Q: Will Roll be playable?
A: Absolutely not!

Q: Why did you make a bigger Big Eye in Wily Stage 2?
A: It would make in intersting Wily Castle boss.

Q: Who is Element Man?
A: A larger robot that I based from the Mega Man EXE characters which is a program file from Mega Man Battle Network series. Most of the EXE characters are human and they control chips that have programs (i.e. Snake Man EXE, Gate Man EXE, Grid Man EXE, Spark Man EXE, and a few others). Some do not have Net Navi counterparts. And the eight robots I brought in are based from Net Navis. Which they did not have a signed weakness until I put them together. See Robot Master Information below for their weakness. Element Man is one of those Net Navi's powerful enough to control elements in the world. He can create and uncreate Water/Ice, Fire, Earth, Wind, and Light and Darkness. He is the guardian of the Element Key that can help change the world from illness, suffering, etc. He also is the robot that can bring robots and humans together as his last element, soul!

Q: Will Fake Man play a part in this game of the Special Stages?
A: No, but Kendo Man, Proto Man battle, Bass Battle, Mega Man Battle, and the six Dr. Light robots will be special stages. Here is the List.

Q: Why didn't you make fire, ice, or wind base robot masters?
A: There is Lark Man who is wind base, plus nature/wood robot. Well, I didn't want the status quo and followed the Mega Man 3, 4, and MegaphilX's method.

Q: Will you added special stages, difficulty modes, and special modes?

A: Mega Man, Proto Man, and Bass Battle: Mega Man, Bass, or Proto Man battles robots from Mega Man through Mega Man 10 series respectfully. This is a test from Kendo Man to see if all three have the strength and courage to challenge an enemy without killing. This is a gate or gauntlet made into a stage. Here is their weakness:

Ice Man is weak to Thunder Blast
Crash Man is weak to Remote Gate
Wood Man is weak to Killer Scythe and Steel Pigskin
Snake Man is weak to Fin Wave/Fin Cutter and Lark Attack
Shadow Man is weak to Soul Gengar
Dive Man is weak to Thunder Blast or Steel Pigskin
Pharoah Man is weak to Cross Laser and Remote Gate
Drill Man is weak to Steel Pigskin
Gyro Man is weak to Lark Attack
Stone Man is weak to Steel Pigskin and Cross Laser
Yamato Man is weak to Killer Scythe
Shade Man is weak to Soul Gengar
Clown Man is weak to Steel Pigskin
Splash Woman is weak to Lark Attack or Thunder Blast
Jewel Man is weak to Remote Gate
Turbo Man is weak to Remote Gate and Fin Wave/Fin Cutter

Kendo man is a teacher robot that gives you a stage in his large dojo. He is built by Dr. Light to teach Mega Man the method of fighting. His weapon is the light kendo that he strikes. He also throws in like a boomerang returning back to him. He is weak to killer scythe and regular buster shots. He is easy to dodge once you figure out his pattern.

Endless Levels are consisting of long levels with varing obstacles. The idea is to reach to the teleporter to go into another level. Along the way, you will run into midbosses, robot masters, and Wily castle bosses. These come into 2 stages (Endless Stage 1, and Endless Stage 2).

Weapon Masters Practice Room: Kendo Man teaches you usages of the weapons you obtain from the robot masters. (i.e. With Steel Pigskin, you can learn how to aim and hit barricades and hit enemies from afar or kicking it once bounces on ground). This is similar to the Weapon Masters challenge levels from Mega Man 10. This comes after beating the game on easy to prepare you for hard mode and superhero mode.

Time Attacks are time attack mode that Mega Man can aquire after beating the game on superhero mode.

Easy Mode: Easy gameplay with less enemies and easy access to some items, except for pits which you still have to jump.

Normal Mode: Normal gameplay. This mode is similar difficulty as Mega Man 3. A few more enemies make appearances that are suppose to be in the stages.

Hard Mode: Enemies act out like in Mega Man 2 in different methods. Also, some enemies fire more. Added attacks on Hard Mode:

-Gate Man will create four gates that will help Gate Man warp to another gate. He will appear sort of in the gate and fire playing hide and go seek. You can still hit him while he does this.

-Thunder Man turns red and causes a Thunder Beam to strike Mega Man stunning him before he causes his Thunder Blast to strike him.

-Gridiron Man does two tackles on Mega Man he also throws a towel that will hit Mega Man aiming him to do a pile tackle which has him to jump while in body splash animation.

-Laser Man charges and fire a laser beam (the most powerful version of his Cross Laser) which acts like the lasers from Quick Man's stage, but they are not one hit kills and much smaller. He will also fire small lasers from his shoulder cannon to change his method of attack.

-Mist Man makes two soul gengar clones of himself whilst two will fire at Mega Man before disappearing.

-Lark Man will flight straight at Mega Man adding another attack to Lark Man.

-Shark Man will jump causing a quake that will cause the pipes to break and fire water sprays similar to Wave Man's broken pipes. Plus Shark Man will also jump on Mega Man to attack with body contact (something he will not do in Easy or Normal mode).

-Killer Man teleports this time. He also swipes his scythe at Mega Man if he comes near you.

Enemies in stages have more actions as well. So does the mid-bosses and Wily Castle Boss as well as Wily's Machine and Cannon Eraser.

Superhero Mode: Alot harder than Hard mode. This makes the game very tough making Mega Man 2, 9, and 10's hardest mode a piece of cake.

Q: Which stage will have a sky and water like theme?
A: Lark Man and Shark Man.

Q: Gate Man? Why?
A: His weapon is Time and Space. So, I needed something to effect Mist Man. Mist Man's dislikes is warp zones.

Q: What is Lark Man's dislikes?
A: Predators that attack birds. Which is why he hates Shark Man.

Q: What does Laser Man hate?
A: Broken light bulbs. Why he loves to hang out with Bright Man. The reason why Laser Man hates this is because Gridiron Man was trying to practice his throwing arm and accidently broke Laser Man's Giant Bulb. Steel Pigskin can break any hard material which made Laser Man very unhappy.

Q: Why is Gridiron Man's weakness the Lark Attack?
A: The energy birds will grab his Steel Pigskin and take off with it. Also, they swarm around him confusing him or makes him unable to see his target that he is going to tackle. Plus, it attacks him while Gridiron Man is swatting at the larks.

Q: Gate Man's weakness is a laser?
A: Yes, once the laser (read about the cross laser) goes into the Gateway, it destroys the gate, shutting it off for good. The laser is light and will travel through time and space without expiring.

Q: Which weapon will be at the grace like the Metal Blades from Mega Man 2?
A: Right now, it's the Cross Laser. But, I might make the Fin Wave/Fin Cutter a useful weapon, but Cross Laser and Fin Wave/Fin Cutter are going to be the most popular ones.

Q: Soul Gengar acts like Top Spin on Mega Man 3. It's sporadic, how come?
A: I needed an odd weapon that acts in a strange function. It will drain Weapon HP when in use while attacking enemies in a pattern of where they are at. This is what you call a support weapon, but drains fast when dealing with a higher HP enemy. You can turn it off selecting another weapon, but it is a risky support weapon.

Q: Which are the robot master's weakness in order of how you would fight them.
A: I would go after Thunder Man because he is easy. And here are the weakness:

Thunder Man is weak to buster cannon and Killer Scythe
Shark Man is weak to Thunder Blast
Lark Man is weak to Fin Wave/Fin Cutter
Gridiron Man is weak to Lark Attack
Laser Man is weak to Steel Gridiron
Gate Man is weak to Cross Laser
Mist Man is weak to Remote Gate
Killer Man is weak to Soul Gengar

Here are the reasons why:

Thunder Man or any electrical robot master was always weak to cutter weapons (minus X series, Plug Man, and Sheep Man) Elec Man and Spark Man's weakness were the blades obtain from Cuts Man and Shadow Man. This makes sense because it cuts their electrical wiring that creates their electrical weapons.

Shark Man is because he is underwater. Just like Dive Man could be weak to Thunder Beam and Spark Shock.

Lark Man is because it's a hunter weapon. Once he lands on ground it will hit him and prevent him from flying causing him to fire his Lark Attack.

Gridiron Man is because a swarm of birds will prevent him from doing his Steel Pigskin Bound Throw and his tackle.

Laser Man is because he has three red bulbs (two on the shoulders and one on top of his head). The Steel Pigskin can penetrate anything, even walls. The hardest material from Jewel Man's Jewel Satellite can be destroyed by the Steel Pigskin. This also can render Laser Man useless after you throw it at him destroying is bulbs.

Gate Man's weakness is because the Lasers are star based energy that can crash his energy gates destroying them on contact. It causes Gate Man to scramble as well.

Mist Man's weakness warps him in a locked room causing is weak point (clastaphobia) to kick in. His soul gengars will also be encased and trapped as well and closed to where Mist Man has to make another soul gengar.

Killer Man hates when other souls are capable to attack him. Mega Man can use the soul gengar as support to defend against Killer Man. The wind base soul travels and drains Killer Man of his energy as well destroying his HP energy at the same time.

Q: What are the robot master stages called?
A: Here:

Lark Man = Sky Tower
Gridiron Man = Large Sport Coliseum (Similar to Strike Man, but there will be locker rooms and shower area)
Laser Man = Lighting Factory (oh, this one will be fun for me to make; the gimmicks of this stage *evil smirk*)
Gate Man = Underground Mystic Ruins (well, this one will be a good idea, I might find out what would make it great)
Mist Man = Abandon Desert Palace
Killer Man = Halloween House (or an Strange Cavern; somehow, I got to make it)
Shark Man = Aquarium Base (crazy idea for once, but I might make it a ship aquarium base)
Thunder Man = Large Computer Factory (Electronic factory with the feel of Spark Mandrill and Volt Catfish style; and no, not the tilesets)

Offline SilverPanda

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Scratch post 15. Killer Man is replace with Blast Man once again. This time Blast Man's weapon is Furnace Bomb which blows up while it splits the round canister in four.

Offline chimera_king

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 09:20:38 PM
I demand Number Man :p His Dice Bomb would be sweet as a weapon ..1, 2 = 1 damage; 2,3 = 3 damage; 4,5 = 6 damage

How about other Navis like Laser Man or Prism Man! :)