Solar · 1001

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
on: June 07, 2011, 03:41:18 PM
Yes, Atlus.
http://www.atlus.com/kofxiii/
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/07/this-holiday-season-the-king-of-fighters-xiii-reigns-on-ps3-and-xbox-360/

SNK Playmore has a home version of The King of Fighters XIII ready and the company publishing the title in North America may surprise you. No, it’s not Ignition. It’s Atlus! The King of Fighters XIII adds fan favorite characters like Yuri, King, Kula, K’, and Mai back to the ring. All of fighters, new and old, have NEOMAX supers and rebalanced move lists.

When The King of Fighters XII came to consoles the game had issues. SNK assures fans they addressed problems from the previous title. The King of Fighters XIII is faster, has more than six different play modes, and characters that better stand out from the game’s vibrant backgrounds. Most pressing are online issues and SNK claims The King of Fighters XIII is vastly improved, thanks to community feedback.

"We view KOF XIII as an oppertunity to deliver a high definition KOF game that meets and exceeds fan expectations. We have worked very hard to listen to all of their concerns and suggestions, to incorporate all of their feedback and ideas, Ryo Mizufune, President of SNK Playmore said. "We are excited to work with Atlus to bring The King of Fighters XIII to North America."

Atlus has The King of Fighters XIII slated for a holiday season release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

NOT EVEN NINTENDO RUINING ITS CONFERENCE FOR SOME REASON COULD RUIN THIS DAY FOR ME ANYMORE

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 03:55:16 PM
This wont be another 60$ demo, right?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 03:57:04 PM
HOLY [parasitic bomb]

Atlus, [tornado fang]ing Atlus.

Why so awesome?  8)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 04:00:11 PM
This wont be another 60$ demo, right?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

From someone that's already played it multiple times (although only to get his ass horribly kicked by the competition -__-), it's worth every cent.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.