OMG! My NDS box is full of rocks! (Or ITT: Dick In A Box)

Zx · 6315

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 06:45:00 AM
Wait, what was he doing exposing his dick to a calf? ???

Beasteality? >_>

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 06:47:50 AM
Figures. XD

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 06:50:08 AM

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 06:50:42 AM
Do I need to post the derailment train again? XD

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 01:43:47 AM
Hold on, let me dig it up.

"BOY DIES WHEN PRACTICAL JOKE GOES WRONG

Just after 12:30 PM, Screams were heard from the barn at Shining Point Stables. Several of the farm hands run to the scene to find 16-year old Danial Tuttle in front of one of the newborn calfs, with pants half down, and bleeding heavily from the groin area.

He was rushed to New Hope hospital but died shortly after.

After an investigation of the scene police soon found out that two other farm hands coaxed the young man into placing his genitalia in the mouth of the newborn calf, By telling him that the calf would think that it was an utter and would try to nurse.

Just after everyone left for lunch, 16 year old Tuttle stayed back to finish up some work. Shortly after, everyone heard the screams, they said the two boys broke out in a fit of laughter.

Both boys confessed that they told 16-year old Tuttle that htey had both regurly done the same thing, but denyed this to authorities.

The boys said that they didn't expect him to do it, but just wanted to joke with him.

The boys said they never told their work companion that when a calf cannot get mild from the utter he will bite and kneed it with their teeth in order to make the milk flow.

No charges have been filed at this time. But sources say the mother of 16-year old Tuttle will file a wrongful death suit, and possibly a slander suit as well."

Gah, I remember reading it somewhere else as a picture. This is probably two years ago.

Revolutionary

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 01:46:19 AM
And with that, thread is locked. Sad too since I only kept it open this long thinking that someone would post a pic of a box full of cocks. XD