Joseph Collins · 471899

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1525 on: September 20, 2013, 03:40:24 PM
I bit my lip and it bugs me.

I bite my lips more often than I can remember. My tongue can still feel the many scars inside my mouth. And this happens mostly when I'm eating.

Fear me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1526 on: September 20, 2013, 03:44:21 PM
I think the problem is dating a school faculty member, period.

Must be the same kind of reasoning why normal employees are forbidden to date supervisors and such.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #1527 on: September 22, 2013, 02:29:17 AM
I'm getting pretty sick of Optiminazis.

What I mean by that horrible fake word that I didn't put much word into, is that I'm really sick and tired of those optimistic people who claim that bad things happen for a reason and everything's going to get better. Honestly, [parasitic bomb]'s been getting worse and worse for my family to the point that we're BARELY able to afford staying under a house and getting to school every day.

"Everything happens for a reason."

You mean people are assholes taking our money like my dad's ex-wife's family who's siphoning child support from him even though the child in question is around thirty damn years old?

"Things are going to get better."

You mean the things that have consistently gotten worse month by month? At this point I highly doubt I'm going to be able to make it to school in the coming months because we can't even afford gas or bus fare.
Please, shut the [tornado fang] up, stop "praying for us", and either suggest what we can do to improve our situation or stop trying to "encourage" us.

*Sigh* Although, the rest of the family probably appreciates those words, I'm really not amused by people who want credit just through saying a few words.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1528 on: September 22, 2013, 02:43:09 AM
I'm getting pretty sick of Optiminazis.

What I mean by that horrible fake word that I didn't put much word into, is that I'm really sick and tired of those optimistic people who claim that bad things happen for a reason and everything's going to get better. Honestly, [parasitic bomb]'s been getting worse and worse for my family to the point that we're BARELY able to afford staying under a house and getting to school every day.

"Everything happens for a reason."

You mean people are assholes taking our money like my dad's ex-wife's family who's siphoning child support from him even though the child in question is around thirty damn years old?

"Things are going to get better."

You mean the things that have consistently gotten worse month by month? At this point I highly doubt I'm going to be able to make it to school in the coming months because we can't even afford gas or bus fare.
Please, shut the [tornado fang] up, stop "praying for us", and either suggest what we can do to improve our situation or stop trying to "encourage" us.

*Sigh* Although, the rest of the family probably appreciates those words, I'm really not amused by people who want credit just through saying a few words.

Before I was born, my father came close to losing the house on numerous occasions. My sister told me how he was verbally abusive to my mother and she snapped at one point, and got into a fist-fight with him. Through their (my siblings) words, it was like hell.

However, around the time when I was born, things proceeded to get better. Mind you, I don't know how he was able to get back on track with keeping the house, but we were doing pretty well as a nuclear family. They went from relying on food stamps and bottle-tops, to an average middle class family.

You don't know how things will end up. I may not have the knowledge of how my family overcame bankruptcy, but if we're now able to afford things like the electric bill, cable, a new computer and many other standards of living, who's to say it's impossible for your luck to turn around?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1529 on: September 27, 2013, 07:00:28 AM
Rrrgh, I have psoriasis on my shoulders and upper back and I scratched it raw.  Feels like a sunburn now.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1530 on: September 27, 2013, 04:13:39 PM
I didn't get too much sleep last night and after the crap that happened almost a month ago I think it finally sunk in and I feel a little depressed.  I'll probably get over it quickly enough, I normally don't stay like this for too long.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1531 on: September 27, 2013, 04:23:02 PM
My eyes are itchy.

Also my sense of time is deeply [tornado fang]'d up this early in the morning and it pisses me off when what feels like one minute turns out to be like 5 or 6 minutes.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #1532 on: September 27, 2013, 04:52:51 PM
I could barely sleep last night because of this damn head cold. Coughing, dry throat, runny nose and a headache with no cold medicine to fight back with.

At least my father has the same thing so I'm not suffering alone. Ha.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1533 on: September 29, 2013, 03:55:37 PM
Why the [tornado fang] did that retard Soultrigger replied to me AGAIN in that Mighty No. 9 thread?

I clearly stated I have no desire to continue that stupid "argument".

[tornado fang].

That's what I [tornado fang]ing get for speaking up, next time, I'll just keep my stupid mouth shut.

Although I will admit outright I shouldn't have used the word "tools" at all.
BUT [tornado fang] IT I'M SOMEHOW MAD NOW!

And do you know why? It's because I know damn well that bullshit argument is my fault for actually talking [parasitic bomb] about Inafune.
And I'm the guy who would rather avoid this kind of [parasitic bomb], yet I went and created it.

I extend my apologies to anybody who got annoyed or angry over that crap. Sorry, guys.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1534 on: September 29, 2013, 04:16:19 PM
Don't worry about it.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1535 on: September 29, 2013, 04:32:21 PM
We still love you. :)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1536 on: September 29, 2013, 07:59:45 PM
Why the [tornado fang] did that retard Soultrigger replied to me AGAIN in that Mighty No. 9 thread?

[tornado fang].

That's what I [tornado fang]ing get for speaking up, next time, I'll just keep my stupid mouth shut.

And do you know why? It's because I know damn well that bullshit argument is my fault for actually talking [parasitic bomb] about Inafune.
And I'm the guy who would rather avoid this kind of [parasitic bomb], yet I went and created it.

I extend my apologies to anybody who got annoyed or angry over that crap. Sorry, guys.

You're a monster, we all hate you.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1537 on: September 29, 2013, 08:24:18 PM

[tornado fang].

Eh you just wanted to speak your mind with your colorful language and Soul's E-Pride felt offended by it.  Simple as that.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Reply #1538 on: September 29, 2013, 09:32:34 PM

[tornado fang].

Heheh. Someone shares my pain.

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1539 on: September 29, 2013, 09:33:26 PM
People are saying stupid things or acting stupid and it pisses me off that nobody ever calls them out on it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1540 on: September 29, 2013, 09:40:14 PM
It's not like they'll listen, in fact sometimes calling them out can make things worse.  Sometimes the best thing to do is ignore it and let the discussion die.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1541 on: September 29, 2013, 10:15:08 PM
Eh, I'd say calling it out can be fine... if presented in a proper way. More often than not it's not presented in a good way, so the reaction is in turn not good.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1542 on: September 29, 2013, 10:16:53 PM
Eh, I'd say calling it out can be fine... if presented in a proper way. More often than not it's not presented in a good way, so the reaction is in turn not good.
Yeah there's that too, sometimes it's hard to get the meaning across and I know sometimes I make horrible points which is why I really don't call people out.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1543 on: September 30, 2013, 02:39:17 AM
Ignore. It's really just that.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1544 on: September 30, 2013, 02:43:25 AM
Ignore. It's really just that.
Yeah it really is, though I just sometimes just like to sit back and watch how stupid it gets for my amusement.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1545 on: September 30, 2013, 03:59:27 AM
RPM has turned you. That or PB.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1546 on: September 30, 2013, 04:06:50 AM
I'd blame PB.

In general, I agree with the notion of ignoring. If it's a constant thing though, that really doesn't help them in any way except to garner negative attention... I can see some calling out being good. Even at that point I would do it in private, not out in the open on a public forum for all to see.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1547 on: September 30, 2013, 04:26:34 AM
It's always PB...

Well, I do agree with private settlements. But even then, the whole thing can still spiral out of whack.
I also understand that pure ignoring can lead to others thinking these people are going scot-free.
However, if you have spend enough time here lurking, you will know who's who and how things are like.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1548 on: September 30, 2013, 04:28:57 AM
Yeah I agree with the private calling out so people don't see, there's no need to make a show of it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1549 on: September 30, 2013, 04:51:34 AM
I always feel a little hurt that my brother goes out to buy food for himself and 9.9 times out of 10 he never thinks about asking if I want something even though my mom usually tells him to buy something for me.  My mom says it seems to be that he only usually thinks about himself and forgets about everyone around him and I can't help but agree with that with some other things he's done.

It kind of sucks and if feels like we don't have a close relationship at times.