Listing Your Favorites Using Pokemon Elemtents

geekgo4 · 4679

Offline geekgo4

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
on: October 14, 2010, 05:35:09 AM
This is simple. Just name your favorite characters, music, and/or otherwise in the catergory of the seventeen Pocket Monster Elements. This is base on the Pokemon Type Meme on Deviant ART.

I mean things relating to the elements, but not the monsters themselves. It can be different Creature Controller-type monsters, like your favorite Digimon. Or a One Piece character. That sort of thing.

Going in order would be Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Electricity, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Darkness/Evil, and Steel.

I guess something like Light could be added.

Well, here's my example.

Normal: Sokka, Usopp, Captain Kuro
Fire: Kyo Kusanagi
Water:
Electric: Benimaru Nikado, Azula, SparkMan
Grass:
Ice: Sub-Zero, Blossom
Fighting: Popeye the Sailor, Ryo Sakazaki, Joe Higashi, Kim Dragon, Lois Griffin
Poison: Admiral Don Krieg,
Ground:
Flying:
Psychic: Mai the Psychic Girl, Mind Quad
Bug: Creepy Creature
Rock: Suika Ibuki,
Ghost:
Dragon: Donkey's Wife, Bowser Koopa Sr.
Dark: Soma Cruz, Venom
Steel: The Koopatrols, The Old Axe Armor, Jenifer "XJ9" Wakeman, DustMan

Anything that associate with the respective element. Characters, music, etc. If you can't complete the "17-Types" list, then go what you can.

[spoiler]If anyone saw this on TV Tropes Wiki, , I apoligize, I have a habit of doing this kind of crap.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 08:45:56 AM by geekgo4 »

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 01:23:04 AM
 :o

Venom isnt dark

Offline geekgo4

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 11:17:01 AM
:o

Venom isnt dark
I thought the Symboite would qualify for Darkness/Evil. What element is it, then?

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 11:25:34 PM
Normal: Kyon

Fire: Prince Zuko

Water: Chaos

Grass: Easy Mode on just about any video game. Don't ask why. It just reminds me of Grass type. BULBASAUR VS. BROCK AND MISTY IN POKEMON BLUE. THAT'S WHY.

Electricity: Azula

Ice: My mom's glare

Fighting: Finn

Poison: Jabba The Hut. I don't know why.

Ground: My house's color

Flying: AIRPLANES. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Psychic: Cranky Kong

Bug: This fat lady that my mom used to know. She was known as the roach lady for reasons.

Rock: ...I watch too much Hentai.

Ghost: Mario

Dragon: Eragon, [tornado fang] yeah.

Darkness: Darkspine Sonic

Steel: My belt buckle.

THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR 'YA?

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 12:00:49 AM
Normal:
Fire: Dhalsim, Axel
Water: Demyx
Electric: Blanka, Larxene
Grass: Scotts products
Ice: Vexen
Fighting: Practically the entire cast in Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
Poison: Four-Loko
Ground: Mole People
Flying: The Blue Angels, Xaldin(?)
Psychic: Rose
Bug:
Rock: Mt. Rushmore
Ghost: Casper
Dragon: Slytherin (did I spell that right?)
Dark: M. Bison
Steel: Transformers

AM I DOIN IT RITE? o-O

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 02:45:08 AM
Normal: Ayamu "Osaka" Kasuga (if she's considered "normal"), Valefor from FFX, Kirby, Spiritia Rosenberg
Fire: Fujiwara no Mokou, Utsuho Reiuji, Fire Mario, Roy Mustang from FMA, Heat Man, Magma Man, Capt. Falcon, Axel (Kingdom Hearts) and the Shishkebab from Fallout 3
Water: Suiren from Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja, Fairy Leviathan, Splash Woman, Trauare Wrede, Zoidburg from Futurama (not enough respect for him), Bubbie from Flapjack
Electric: The Kamui fighter from SITER SKAIN's Kamui, Iris Zeppelin, the R-GRAY 2 fighter from RayStorm, INDIGNATION!, Ixion from FFX, Plug Man, Elec Man, Spark Man, Felicia from Darkstalkers, Blanka, Larxene, and Pluseman
Grass: Mandragoras, cherry blossoms, Lillymon
Ice: Toshiro Hitsugaya, Cirno (9), Freudia Neuwahl, Ice Man, Ice Mario, the Frost Dragon from Brave Fencer Musashi, the Ice King from Adventure Time, Letty Whiterock, and Vexen
Fighting: Finn and Jake (obvious), Kamina from Gurren Lagann, Izuna from Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja, Marina from Mischief Makers, Samus Aran, Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia, Joey Wheeler WITH BROOKLYN RAGE!!, Hong Meiling, and Theodore "Mother F*cking" Roosevelt
Flying: Marisa from Touhou... I couldn't think of anything, alright...
Psychic: Silver the Hedgehog, Neku Sakuraba, Shiki Misaka, Joshua and pretty much very character from TWEwY
Bug: Final Boss from Mushihimesama
Rock: Kirby when he turns into an (almost) indestructible rock, the Rock Ghost from Super Mario Galaxy
Ground: Isaac and Felix from Golden Sun, the Sandworm from Beetlejuice
Ghost: The demon from The Exorcist
Dragon: Bahamut from Final Fantasy (f*ck yes)
Dark: Vaati from Zelda, Grolla Seyfarth, Cacodemon from DOOM, 02 from Kirby, Remilia and Flandre Scarlet, Morigan and Lilth, Dracula and Death (from Castlevania), Dante from DMC, Minda from Zelda (if Twilight Princesses are considered dark), Giygas from Earthbound, Nightmare from SC, Omega Zero
Steel: Metal Man, KOS-MOS, the fighter from ALLTYNEX Second, the ALFI-PH2RX Phoenix02 from RefleX, Zero, Bahamut ZERO from FF7, X, Axel (MMX), Mega Man, Roll, Proto Man, Bass, Rush, Treble, the Gespenst, Weissritter, Alt Eisen, every [console]-tan by *mikeinel, Motoko Kusanagi, Ed & Al from FMA, Seven Force (because its pure epicness), Jehuty and Anubis from Z.O.E., Transformers, The Nightmare from Metroid Fusion, Metal Man, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

HAHAHA I GOT SO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS TODAY! 8D