Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393534

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #7075 on: June 10, 2020, 10:46:28 PM
"By ensuring the Resistance weasels here in space are dealt with," Reapers says with a sinister grin, although it is hidden beneath his mask.

Reaper pauses momentarily, gathering his thoughts to figure out a way to convince the Doctor. He would greatly enjoying watching the Sexstation be dismantled in the most glorious way possible.

"I'll even pledge myself to ensuring that every single one of them is disposed of, even if Fxeni has already been killed. Deal?" he says, holding out his gloved robotic hand in a gesture of agreement.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #7076 on: June 11, 2020, 02:35:39 AM
With the space forces gone... No one will be able to stop his space reign...

DWII - You give a very convincing point...

Although the way Reaper said Fxeni still made him feel uneasy, DWII held out his hand and shook Reaper's.

DWII - You got yourself a deal. I really do hope you do not disappoint.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #7077 on: June 12, 2020, 05:14:10 AM
Everyone entered the side room as Asch closed the door and sat next to Sakura with her looking down on the floor trying to compose herself.

"I'm assuming you managed to get Emma to look her over and she found something?" Borock-bot started knowing full well that had to have been the case.

"Well good news is nothing is wrong with her healthwise and she got vaccinations." Asch stated.  "But...her eye exam kind of did jack all.  The lenses had no affect on her eyes whatsoever, she saw everything clearly, and they turned red too which kind of freaked her out."

"Oh...oh dear." Borock-bot muttered "I didn't think that of all things...Ms. Sakura I deeply apologize for making you do something that would trigger-"

"Borock-bot enough." Sakura cut him off firmly and looked him in the eye in a serious manner. "That's hardly your fault...sides probably best it happened....especially I don't think I'd be able to keep that hidden for too much longer anyway....just kind of glad I don't have to tell PB about this yet."

"Still this is a subject of great discomfort to you especially considering..." Borock-bot protested.

"It was for my own good." Sakura continued ?You did the right thing to tell Asch to take me to get a medical exam, personal paranoia aside I've been too selfish to you, Zeta and everyone else for too long.  So thank you Borock-bot, thank you for being my partner and friend."

"Awww that soooooo cute!" Kit squeed "Now that the sappy stuff is out of the way you gonna come out of the closet and air all your dirty laundry?"

".....Not all the way." Sakura sighed.

"Wait...Kit are you sayin-" Asch started.

"I knew Little Miss Wonder Tits isn't entirely human?" Kit replied finishing his sentence "Yeah, honestly her mana signature gives it away, among other things I may add~"

"Huh...does that mean Peebs knows too?" Asch wondered.  "I mean I know for a fact Sakura didn't tell her about only being half human."

"Nah, as powerful as Peebs' magic is she doesn't have the experience to detect specific mana signatures at that level, otherwise she would have known what the Inhibitions Release Candle was before it went off and spoiled the fun~" Kit said mischievously.

"Guess that makes sense..." Fxeni muttered.

"Luckily for her most humans who do study magic wouldn't actually be able to tell unless they were looking for that specifically, especially since she isn't a demon like me, which would be what magic sensing humans would be more 'concerned' about.  As for me since I'm a succubus my mana detection skills are top notch, gotta know about my prey after alllllllll!" She added puffing out her chest in a not so subtle way.

".....So you are also aware Ms. Sakura is actually immune to those candles and most of your spells right?" Borock-bot said suddenly.

"Wait seriously?" Asch questioned as he raised his eyebrow while Sakura started to tie her hair up in a ponytail with one of Asch's extra hair ties.

"Yup!" Kit smiled "Still I gotta push those buttons if she?s not ready to come out the closet completely. Speaking of which someone should give her an Oscar, or whatever awards you give for amazing acting talent because ooooooooh she's got it in spades."

"Well just as you said, I'm not ready to let just anyone know you can't do pretty much anything to me, otherwise too many people would ask questions." Sakura sighed.  "Guess I should thank you for your 'consideration' regardless."

"Ahhhh noooooo problem, still as fun as it is to put on an act you seriously worry too much about what other people would think or do, you gotta lighten up a little." Kit winked "That being said I can't tell if it's her genetic makeup or the way her mana works, or just simply her extremely low sex drive that makes her immune to my charms, it's a mystery!~"

".....I take it that means you don't know what the non human side of me is?" Sakura questioned.

"Sadly no, haven't exactly ran into someone like you yet, but there are a loooooooot of places I haven't been on that planet so if I do I'll let you know!  Though it's a shame I probably won't be able to have 'fun' with them." Kit sighed.

"I don't know what surprises me more, your sheer lack of standards or the fact you actually have some standards in the first place." Asch said bluntly.

"To be fair if she had too many standards I doubt she'd be alive." Fxeni chuckled "That being said you really don't know what your other race is Sakura?"

"No I don't." Sakura sighed "Which is why I keep my non human status secret...I don't want people making assumptions about me with what I'm capable of."

"Well now that we're done with that tangent, why don't you explain what your eyes can do.  I know you can see Fresca auras, so I'm curious about what else they can do." Fxeni stated.

"Well I don't really know how to describe it since I keep finding out new things about it but...I guess the best I can explain it is I can see what is not meant to be seen." Sakura explained.

"Okay uh I'm not following, can't anyone who taps into Fresca enough already do that?" Asch asked, scratching his head.

"Let me help with that." Kit declared as she started chanting a spell.

"Uh didn't you and Borock-bot say that most of your spells have no effect on Sakura?" Asch questioned, though slightly wary.

Kit finished chanting her spell and her image bagan to change into a beautiful human woman with black hair.

"Okay Sakura what color is my hair now, gonna give you 3 guesses." Kit stated.

"Why does she need 3 guesses?" Asch wondered as he looked over to Sakura, noticing her eyes were already Red again.

"Okay...uh brown?" Sakura guessed.

"Eh?" Asch said in shock.

"Nope!" Kit replied.

"Uh green?" Sakura guessed again.

"You're way off." Fxeni said as he was fascinated by what he was observing.

"Uh white maybe?" Sakura said using her final guess.

"Bzzzzzt you lose! Now one of you tell her what you guys are seeing!" Kit announced.

"She looks like a human with Black hair, seriously how are you doing that Kit?" Asch asked.

"Illusion magic, also known as Glamours, Succubus magic 101 in how to lure a sap to death [tornado fang]!" Kit announced proudly as she changed back. "But it seems my illusions don't work on her, isn't that right~"

"Yeah all I see is Kit's true form, blue skin and all." Sakura nodded.

"Still glad I don't have a dick." Asch gulped "But anyway you're saying that Sakura didn't see that at all?"

"Nope and that's not the only thing either." Sakura replied.

"Actually let me try something before we go further." Fxeni stated as he put on his green cloak and turned it on turning invisible.

"What the heck?!" Asch yelled.

"Okay clearly he did something because all I saw was he put on his cloak." Sakura stated as she tilted her head a little.

"He turned himself invisible, in fact he also somehow made it so we can't detect him with our heat sensors either." Borock-bot explained.

"Wow that's impressive that you made something to even evade robot heat sensors." Sakura whistled.

"Yeah, it doesn't last too long but it's good in a pinch." Fxeni said as he took off the cloak. "So what else can your eyes see?"

"Well I'm not sure I know everything my eyes can see but I can see into boxes without opening them if I concentrate enough, not walls unfortunately unless they're fake walls, same thing with playing cards but that seems to activate on its own which means I can't play games that involve cards unless you want me to cheat in a life or death situation.  I know illusion magic doesn't work with me, but I'm not sure if it's the same with physical shape shifting, I haven't encountered a shapeshifter to verify that circumstance.  Also one odd thing I have noticed is that I can't see normal holograms unless they are made of Hard Light like Emma is. And before anyone asks no I can't see through clothes, so get your minds out of the gutters." Sakura listed off before narrowing her eyes.

"Aw but the gutters are fun~" Kit teased.

"But I guess besides the combat applications my eyes can also obviously see creatures that try to hide themselves like fairies...but more importantly I can also see ghosts." Sakura sighed.

"Ghosts huh." Fxeni pondered "I never dismissed their existence, but I always rolled my eyes when someone claimed they saw one."

"Circumstances where one can see ghosts are quite rare, usually planets aligning, lunar eclipses, extreme sleep deprivation and getting extremely drunk are ways people can see ghosts." Borock-bot explained "I studied paranormal phenomena in one of my classes in the magic school I went to, and I can actually sense ghosts as well because of it.  But Ms. Sakura...Ms. Sakura can see them regardless of the circumstances."

"Okay so we know the conditions someone can possibly see a ghost, but what about why a ghost would be there in the first place." Asch questioned as he didn't like where this was going.

"Well...the primary cause is dying suddenly with regrets and not being able to live a fulfilling life...." Borock-bot sighed.

"So with that in mind...St. Acidburg is teeming with ghosts right now, you can sense them and Sakura can actually see them." Asch face palmed in exasperation.

"That is correct and I have verified their lingering existence." Borock-bot nodded.

"Yup they're totally there, I can sense them too." Kit pipped up.

"Guess you sensing them isn't too surprising." Asch sighed. "But...Sakura you were seeing them while PB was berserk weren't you."

"Yeah, when I was heading over to him I knew I was also gonna be heading to the epicenter of where all those people were killed.  Even though I was prepared I still got overwhelmed seeing all of them, I?m glad Zeta was there to calm me down." Sakura sighed.

"I was wondering why Zeta went after you even though she was probably the most effective against those Skull Raptors, she knew that would have happened to you." Fxeni pondered.

"Yeah..." Sakura nodded.

"You think they're gone now?" Asch asked "It's been almost a week."

"I don't think so...they'll remain til they move on, and they probably won't be able to until we stop Wily II and avenge them." Sakura shook her head. "But as it stands...the place is basically haunted."

"So Zeta and Borock-bot knew about this ability, but you didn't tell PB." Asch pondered "Any explanation about that?"

"Well to be honest I found out about this around the time I started noticing a change in PB....which seems to have been around the time when Quickie went MIA.  He basically kept himself busy til the war happened and when we were able to spend time with each other it was mostly training, and well you know how we're both guarded about things bothering us.  Plus like I said....it's really hard to explain when it's not triggering and I never got it to trigger when he was around.  I honestly didn't mean to keep it a secret from him....but considering the circumstances St. Acidburg is in I'm glad I wasn't able to in hindsight." Sakura sighed.

"Yeah....maybe that was probably for the best for now." Asch nodded.

Fugo's party arrived at the Sex Station via the hanger as he got out of the ship.

"Alright we're finally here, Welcome to the Sex Station everyone." Fugo announced.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #7078 on: June 17, 2020, 10:10:22 PM
Fugo's announcement had Ruby on her feet and three steps shy of the door before she realized that Kai hadn't moved. Turning back to look at him, confusion gave way to concern.
He was unnaturally still, even for an android, and his expression was completely blank, eyes closed as though asleep.

Reaching out over their shared connection, she was quickly cut off by one of the strongest barriers she'd ever seen. Hesitantly, she gave it a cautious tap and was met with a pulse of emotion so strong she was forced to disconnect - visibly recoiling in reality as well - before it overwhelmed her. Even worse, it was so tangled she couldn't even figure out exactly what it was that he was feeling.

Shaking her head to clear it, she turned her attention back to him and started at the absolutely baleful glare he was giving her. After a moment, he seemed to catch himself and shuddered violently before his expression schooled itself back into his usual near-unreadable mask. Without saying a word, he rose from his seat and practically stalked past her towards the door, tension visible in every part of his posture even if his face didn't reflect it.

Ducking her face into her collar, Ruby frowned, recollections of previous times he'd acted like that coming together to form a picture she didn't quite understand but definitely didn't like. If she didn't know better, she say he was hiding something. She briefly considered just leaving him to it, but then she realized her hands were still shaking slightly from whatever it was she'd experienced from him on the network.

"Whatever that was.....he's hurting. I can't say I want to be a hero if I can't even help the people closest to me right now....."

Frown changing from hurt to determined, she shook herself to calm the last of the emotional feedback and started after him.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7079 on: June 18, 2020, 08:24:35 AM
Still dazed, cheek throbbing from Vieri's punches as he dragged her out of the shuttle, Ammy collapsed on the nearest bench and took in the sights. "Wow. Surprisingly red in here." He observed. He watched the others emerge into the station, taking a note of interest in Ruby and Kai's... Interaction. "What's with those two..." He mentally wondered. Sighing and grunting with effort, he pushed himself back to his feet and searched the room for Vieri.

Finding her tucked away in a corner behind a trash bin mumbling something about obscenity, Ammy crossed his arms and straightened his back. "Knight-Captain! Is this any way for someone of your rank to behave?!"

With Vieri's mental switch flipping from passive fury to unbridled wrath, Ammy gingerly pushed her sword away from his throat with a nervous grin. "Th-There we go! With that mindset we'll be finished with what we need to do in no time."

Vieri took a deep breath and then, with a satisfied 'hmph', slid her blade back into its sheath. "Aye, thou art right. Fugo! Where is thine master in this gods-forsaken place?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7080 on: June 18, 2020, 02:34:51 PM
"Seems she's still on the ISS, another station we have around, but she should be back momentarily." Fugo stated as he put away his phone.

Just then Zet peeked his head out of a corner to observe the group of new people with curiosity and wariness.

"Yo Zet it's been a while, come meet these guys while we wait for Sakura kay?" Fugo called out.

Zet complied and came out to meet the group with a "Zetto".

"Guys this is Sakura?s Battle Bunny Mettaur Zet." Fugo introduced.  "He's kind of like a pet, small lab assistant, battle droid and mascot rolled into one now."

At hearing mascot Zet brandished his mini Z-Saber and poked Fugo's butt which made him let out a small yelp.

"Oh come on Zet you know you're cute enough to be a masoct, you have bunny ears for crying out loud!" Fugo protested.

"Zet Zetto Zet." Zet barked as he crossed his bunny ears as if they were arms.

"I think he may be a little moody since Sakura still isn't back yet, he's kind of been worried because she's been sick for a few days." Fugo stated.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #7081 on: June 18, 2020, 03:46:30 PM
Moments after Zet's introduction comes Karring approaching with arms wide.

"Hello, and welcome, mates." Karring greets, unaware of the silver haired figure approaching him silently. "Been really bored being left up here alone with nothing to do." He says, before being blinded by a pair of hands, dropping the pillbox she was carrying.

"Guess who?" Haku softly whispers beside his ear.

"Err... hey, Kat not now, I'm a little bit in a middle of something." He says, gently pulling her hands off his face to turn towards her, still think it was Katheron messing with him, before opening his eyes, "H-Haku?."

Kathy overheard the pillbox hitting the floor, went over to check on Karring, still kinda full of sleep after waking up.

Now what? went over her mind as she slowly approaches the room with the others.

"Hi" she heard, from the smiling Haku waving at her.

"Hey Kat. Thought you'd come over to introduce yourself to the others." Karring says, before seeing Kathy standing still in that hallway.  Something seems off "Err... Kat?"

Her mind flashes to a bloody grin, then a mutilated corpse before her, as she is filled with shock and dread at the sudden appearance of someone she thought she killed.

"You okay, Katheron?" Haku asked, looking just as confused as Karring is "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Fear me.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #7082 on: June 18, 2020, 04:58:25 PM
So PB was already acting weird before the war even started huh... Fxeni pondered. He had figured that the war was what was getting him down, but there must've been more to it. He hopes he'll have the time to speak with him about what's going on, sooner than later. For now, though, there's his apprentice.

"Thanks for letting us know about all this, I'm sure it wasn't easy," Fxeni said, his mind analyzing all the information. One thing stuck out to him though, and he figured it would be best just to come out with it. "Why are you telling us this now? Are you worried that it might... interfere with what needs to be done, somehow?"

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7083 on: June 18, 2020, 06:02:55 PM
Kai didn't even bother to acknowledge Zet as he left the ship, opting instead to stand a ways back from everyone else, one hand pressed against his forehead as though trying to stave off a headache and the other tapping a frantic, jittery rhythm against his thigh.

Ruby's one-girl crusade to help her friend came to a screeching halt as soon as she laid eyes on the bunny-eared Met, and she awkwardly quick-stepped over to stop at what she hoped was still a friendly distance, eyes shining in delight.

"I didn't know Mettaurs could use weapons! That's awesome!-" - she glanced down to make eye contact with the Met - "- You're awesome!"

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7084 on: June 19, 2020, 08:47:03 AM
Vieri crouched curiously in front of the Mettaur, taking in its features. "Thou art unlike any creature I've seen before... But..." She crossed her arms. "Thou seem a fellow master of the blade. Wouldst thee fancy a duel sometime?"

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7085 on: June 19, 2020, 11:13:12 AM
Ruby froze in her enthusiastic gushing over Zet and tilted her head to look at Vieri.

"A duel? Can I watch? I love watching other people-fight-you-can-learn-so-much!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7086 on: June 20, 2020, 05:54:58 PM
"Hmm maybe not directly persay, but perhaps indirectly." Sakura pondered "The main reason I am telling you this now is because it activated during the Eye Test. However the thing is this ability with my eyes kind of activates on its own whenever the conditions it needs to happen are met, such as what I described. I don't really will it to happen and I'm kind of unaware when it triggers so if I do weird things like go through a wall or fight something invisible now you know why.  To be honest I'm almost sure this thing came from my father, but I'm not even sure his could turn off since it seems like his eyes were always red.  But I'm also going by like the only picture I have of him and the account of the Lucario that raised me before I left the forest who only met him right when he died."

"What about the ghosts in St. Acidburg, are they gonna give you trouble whenever we have to go fight there again?" Asch asked.

"It shouldn't be too much of an issue." Sakura shook her head. "Since I don't have to worry about PB, Frenzy Waves, or a ton of people in danger at the moment I should be able to keep my cool around them.  I usually ignore ghosts unless absolutely no one is around that can hear me within earshot.  But...now that I think about it, there is another concern that actually might interfere with battle.  My Ego...it's a little unstable at the moment."

"Unstable, Sakura are you gonna be okay!?" Asch questioned in a panic.

"Uh it's not life-threatening I think." Sakura replied with an eyebrow raised. "Just...certain things are kind of weird right now."

"Weird how?" Fxeni asked.

"Me and Ms. Sakura cannot currently fuse anymore for one." Borock-bot sighed. "Our Fresca levels must be level with each other to perform a successful fusion, and at the moment Ms. Sakura's is not."

"According to Borock-bot even with my Ego being unstable my Fresca levels have gotten stronger, which brings me  my next point.  Remember that power I used to powerup Vixy's sword?" Sakura continued.

"Yeah, I'm curious how that was able to affect Vixy's transformation as well." Fxeni nodded "But that can be discussed at another time."

"Well I also can't control that power, which I'm gonna call Egochantment.  I also can't use it willingly and because of that I found it leaves me exhausted when it does happen, that's probably why I was more sick than you guys when we were all affected by the Frenzy Waves.  Unlike my eyes I don't know how it triggers, but from the 2 times it happened it seems to trigger from strong emotions."  Sakura sighed.

"Like with that fight with PB?" Asch asked her.

"....Yeah." Sakura nodded. "Either way I need to figure out how to get my Ego to stabilize, but I don't exactly know how to go about that with PB being AWOL.  I could ask PBPB when she wakes up, but I don't exactly know how far she's gone with her Ego training, I know she hasn't unlocked her Ego skill so I don't know how much help she would be with this..."

Fugo looked at Kai who was displaying some odd behavior and Haku's reunion with Karring and Kathy and decided to leave them to their own devices and just concentrate on Ruby and Vieri.

"I wouldn't say he's a "Master Swordsman", but Zet can pack quite a punch admittedly." Fugo stated. "Sakura was the one who taught him how to fight with a sword since she basically fights the same way, but with using Magic Enchantments and Magic Blasts as well.

Also Ruby.... Basic Mettaurs usually at least have some kind of Pea Shooter equiped in their mouths and some of the more advance ones can even pilot Ride Armor and stuff.  Are you saying that Wily usually only utilizes Rabid Mets?"

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7087 on: June 20, 2020, 08:13:57 PM
Ruby's shoulders slumped as her face disappeared into the depths of her collar, her voice subdued and lacking its' usual energy.

"I don't know. I haven't been awake all that long, and if I wasn't in the lab for maintenance and testing I was in my room. This is really the first time I've ever seen anything of the outside world."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7088 on: June 20, 2020, 08:41:36 PM
"Guess that makes sense."  Fugo sighed "You're way too nice to be part of Wily's forces, so he probably wanted to keep you ignorant of a lot of things about the world so you wouldn't question him too much."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7089 on: June 20, 2020, 09:37:04 PM
Ruby stared at her hands absently for a moment as she processed Fugo's response.

"That makes sense...."

Clenching a fist, she shook her head and looked back to Fugo.

"Actually.....is it even OK for me to be here like this? If boforte's managed to pick himself back up after what I did to him, the Doctor will know I'm awake again, and if he's looking for me...."

She trailed off and cast a long look around the hangar.

Neither of them noticed Kai twitch violently at Fugo's mention of Ruby being "too nice to be part of the Doctor's forces".

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #7090 on: June 22, 2020, 10:40:40 PM
That's concerning... Fxeni thought after hearing of Sakura's Ego instability. It's certainly something to keep an eye on.

"Well, there's no harm in talking to Peebs about it. Do what you can with what you have, right?" Fxeni chimes in, uncrossing his arms. "Well, whenever she wakes up anyways. On that note, is there anything else you want to mention?"

"I most certainly don't intend to disappoint, and I doubt I shall with what I have in mind," Reaper says with a grin under his mask. "Thank you for your time, Doctor."

"You better not! I've dealt with enough failures lately!" Dr. Wily II exclaims as he closes the comm, clearly annoyed about something.

"Please load up my Gundam into a transport; the sooner I get to the Wily Star II, the better," Reaper tells a minion as he walks out of the bridge, plans forming in his mind.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #7091 on: June 24, 2020, 03:03:04 AM
Dr. Wily II swivelled into his chair, still fuming with the recent failures. Although Reaper's plan coincide with his overall plan, DWII just can't seem to shake off a weird feeling that felt stronger when he saw Reaper again.

DWII - Must be my nerves acting up again...

After some deep breaths to calm said nerves, he tried to ping the bafoon again. Still white noice, still in the desert. DWII tried his best to not let out a...

DWII - FFFFFFFFAAAAKKKKKKKKKKK-

*beep*

A very faint beep... Coming from the Sex Station.

(And no, I did not notice that beep.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7092 on: June 26, 2020, 08:07:38 PM
"Hmmm I don't think there is anything else I need to say right now." Sakura responded. "Unless you or anyone else need to talk about something I think we're good."

"Well I have something." Borock-bot stated as he was looking at his phone "Mr. Fugo has recruited 6 new Resistance members."

"The heck, when did that happen?" Asch asked.

"Mostly during the space battle, apparently it started when someone wanted an interview for a position at the Survival Shack and it escalated from there." Borock-bot replied as Sakura came up to him and looked at the phone.

"Cool wonder what they're like." Asch pondered.

"Mr. Fugo only provided a very basic description of each of them, it's probably better to meet them ourselves without too many preconceived notions." Borock-bot explained looking at one of the notes specifically mentioning to keep Ruby's status as another Wily-bot underwraps to keep it a surprise for Asch.

".....How the [tornado fang] did Karring get a ex-fiance?" Sakura questioned with some scrutiny. "Also seriously she's a [tornado fang]ing yandere for him? I know yanderes are difficult to deal with once they know where their target of affection is, but he knows how volatile they are, I mean Zeta's a [tornado fang]ing weeb for fucks sake, he has no excuse to not to get her to go somewhere else.  Guess he didn't find out til it was too late."

".....That being said Ms. Haku is an exception to that since a yandere can be dangerous." Borock-bot sighed.  "At the same time we could possibly use that against Wily's forces as well, Mr. Karring does seem to be the type who would recklessly charge into danger after all."

"I'm sure you'll be fine Ruby." Fugo responded "Sakura has ways to interfere with Wily's tracking if that's what you're worried about and right now he's probably way more concerned with licking his wounds rfrom his recent losses and planning whatever offensive he's gonna implement next to even notice something being potentially up.  Sides even if he did notice you were here we'll protect and support you, we're not gonna let Wily force you back if we can help it for sure."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7093 on: June 27, 2020, 09:34:46 AM
Ruby blinked and just stared at Fugo for a long moment before a genuine smile spread across her face, her childish mannerisms once again disappearing when she spoke.

"Thank you for that, Fugo.....Haha, you guys really are heroes, aren't you? Whatever happens next, I'll do whatever I can to help you, too."

At the back of the group, Kai's eyes flashed when Fugo mentioned Sakura being able to block Wily's tracking, and he shuddered before straightening up, his headache seemingly gone for the moment.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7094 on: June 27, 2020, 12:04:41 PM
"So we're definitely safe here, despite the space battle going on outside?" Ammy asked curiously. "Because I still seem to be the only one concerned about that right now so I'm assuming that's the case." He glanced at Vieri, who was still distracted, wordlessly fawning over the tiny mechaniloid.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7095 on: June 27, 2020, 04:16:37 PM
"The battle outside the Sex Station has concluded....." ADA suddenly responded.

"Hey ADA, surprised you didn't say anything earlier." Fugo said as Vieri picked up a somewhat confused Zet and started point her sword at random places.

"I have been....running diagnostics." ADA replied.

"You doing okay?" Fugo asked with an eyebrow raised as he swore she sounded downcasted.

"The Pretty Bunny Protogirl Blues terminal has been heavily damaged." ADA stated. 

"So Peebs is injured pretty bad huh?" Fugo nodded "Sorry to hear that."

"Her external injuries have been taken care of, but she needs rest." ADA elaborated further.

"That's good at least." Fugo sighed as he looked at Vieri.  "God I don't even know how to begin explaining an AI to you.  Uh think of it like if Zet, Ruby or Kai were ghosts and possessed the Sex Station to help run things I guess....?"

Fugo felt if Sakura was here she would smack him for that description.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7096 on: June 27, 2020, 10:31:33 PM
Kai couldn't quite hide his smirk as Fugo tried to explain the concept of AI to the kni....Vieri.

"Ghost, huh? If only you knew...."

Ruby, on the other hand, flinched and a wide grin split her face before she caught herself and visibly drooped.

"Aw, man.....you guys have an AI? I wanna go say "Hi" properly, but I don't think it's a good idea right now..."

She huffed a sigh and ducked her face into her collar to hide the fact that she was pouting.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #7097 on: June 28, 2020, 09:01:55 AM
Haku walks over to Kathy. Prodding her shoulder.

"Kathy!?" she called out. Kathy jumping, as she snaps out of her shock, "It's me, Haku. You haven't forgotten your bestie, haven't you?"

"Uhh... " Kathy uttered, still recovering, "...yeah, good to see..." she was mildly interrupted by Haku hugging her, "...you're alive, and... well." she try to put on a smile.

Fear me.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7098 on: July 03, 2020, 07:28:57 PM
Vieri lowered her sword as Fugo explained and shuddered violently at the mention of ghosts. "This godsforsaken place is possessed? Doth that mean... c-c-can it see me right now?" She cleared her throat and straightened her back, and strode towards Ruby. "If thee can communicate with the spirits, prithee, let it know I mean it no harm. Lest it make an attempt on my life."

Ammy crossed his arms and started to say something, but decided he liked his organs inside his body and instead turned around to Fugo. "So, we won? I'm hopping that's the case because if this Wily guy's forces are on his way here  I think I wanna go back in the shuttle."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7099 on: July 03, 2020, 09:36:55 PM
Ruby's sulking fit was interrupted when Vieri approached her, and she gave a bemused half-shrug.

"I'd like to talk to it, but.....I'm not sure the way I do that would work all that well right now. It's...-" - she trailed off for a moment, wracking her brain to try and think of an analogy that the knight would understand - "-....I guess it'd be a bit like if you forced your way into your lord's castle while wearing the colours of his greatest enemy? I suppose I could ask Kai to...-" - she stopped again to shoot a quick glance over to her companion, only to completely lose her train of thought when she noticed him looking around as though he'd never seen the place before, the lost expression on his face making it even more worrisome for some reason - "-okay, asking Kai for help probably isn't a good idea either....Uh...."

She fell silent for a moment and replayed the last couple minutes of the conversation in her head before offering what she hoped was a reassuring smile.

"For what it's worth, I think if it was upset by you being here we'd have known about it already? I mean, it doesn't seem to have much of a problem with me being here...."

Tilting her head to the side, she attempted again to nudge Kai over the Network, blinking in surprise both at how readily he accepted the request and at his presence once they connected. It felt.....lighter, somehow....less guarded. Frowning, she reached out to him.

[R: Hey....are....you OK?]

In the real world, Kai flinched, eyes darting around in panic for a moment before settling on her.

[K: You're......Ruby, right? I....yeah, I think I'm OK, but....]

He went silent, and Ruby was left even more confused by his behaviour than before. He said that like he'd never met her before, and the air of self-assurance he'd had in all their previous conversations seemed to have just disappeared. Another glance over revealed him to have bowed his head, arms folded and one hand cupping his chin, a thoughtful expression plainly visible on his features.