Akai - "Hehe. I'm just messing with you, no need to get so angry."

Josei - *Sigh*

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1726 on: May 23, 2013, 01:08:50 AM
(Hey, Sakura. I want to thank you for giving me this chance to do a certain thing here, because I wasn't sure when I'll get to use it. Heeere goes.)

What Zeta said seemed to make Kharaxel even more angry.

"Oh-ho! So it's the goddamn FRESCA thing again, yes? You think you can just look at a person, and judge how they feel and think by some [tornado fang]ing aura or some crap?!"

Kharaxel's eyes suddenly flashed red. It wasn't natural... in fact it shouldn't even happen.

"WHAT THE [tornado fang]?!" Shouted Tron. "Just now, that is..."

"That was your dark power, a small fragment but..." Replied Maiden, surprised.

Kharaxel didn't even hear what they both said, and continued.

"No! NO! NO! This is not THAT simple, miss Zeta! Not at all... but fine. You want to know what's wrong?! I'll tell you what's wrong! I AM WHAT'S WRONG! All my [tornado fang]ing life I was nothing but a burden to everybody! Both to Mr. Wildgun and my parents, whom I don't even [tornado fang]ing remember, because they abandoned me! Then Mr. Wildgun found me and took me in... and then I didn't even listen to him when he said I shouldn't touch that dark crystal, and it almost cost him his life. And now... now... the results of my actions caused no small amount of grief and suffering, and that Unity thing... was born from my own jealousy and hatred for those who are better than me! I'm a terrible person! But if only I had POWER I could at least try to help... but as I am now? I'M JUST WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS!"

Kharaxel's eyes began to flash red again.

"Holy [parasitic bomb]... what is going on?!" Tron shouted. "Why is he showing signs of my power?!"

"Hmmm... could it be some side effects of Unity's creation, or even his presence?"

"[parasitic bomb]... why him and not me?!"

"WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS! WORTHLESS!" Kharaxel continued to shout, his eyes still flashing red.

He grabbed his chest in pain all of a sudden.

(This is just a setup for something. But it might not be what you all might think, it's supposed to have a more emotional angle.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1727 on: May 23, 2013, 01:14:23 AM
(Wow didn't see that coming, though I think I might actually write Zeta's back story now.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1728 on: May 23, 2013, 01:20:00 AM
Josei - "Oh god, what's going on?"

Akai - "He's going crazy! Though I think this has happened before."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1729 on: May 23, 2013, 02:30:02 AM
Seeing Karaxel's eyes glow red and his rage exploding beyond mental detection, Berbil Jade shutters while pondering whether to step in and give her two cents worth on the concept of "worthless", or stay in the background and let the more able members of the Resistance snap him out of his trance.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1730 on: May 23, 2013, 04:05:49 AM
Meanwhile, Taylor was thinking. "Hmm... You know, come to think of it... ever since my Digivice changed I haven't really checked out what it can do," she realized excitedly. She pulled it out of her pocket and held it in front of her.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT FOR? Sam asked.

"Hey, look, you're the one who downloaded yourself into this thing, so deal with it. And plus, perhaps you can prove how useful you are..." she replied, a hint of malice in her voice. "Sapph installed you on the ship, didn't he?"

I WOULDN'T SAY "INSTALLED" AS MUCH AS I'D SAY "VIOLATED MY PROGRAM" BUT I SUPPOSE THAT'S TRUE

"Well then... perhaps you can show me where he is right now?"

IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT RIDICULOUS NEW ARMOR HE HAS I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LOCK ON TO HIS SIGNAL

"Wait... how are you doing that through the Digivice?" HeatGabumon asked suddenly.

SIMPLE. I CAN USE THIS TO HUNT DOWN WHERE YOUR KIND ARE AT. HE HAS THEM, THEY'RE LIKE YOU, I FIND THEM. SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT

"Okay okay..."

PLUS HE HAS A DIGIVICE TOO. ALSO HE'S AT THE RUINS OF HIS OLD HOME, JUST SO YOU KNOW AND CAN LEAVE ME ALONE

"Well thanks, Sam! Good to know, I suppose... But not sure what to do with this info..." Taylor mused. Suddenly, Kharaxel started yelling and clutching his chest in pain, snapping Taylor out of her reverie and wondering just what to do to help.

(forgot i was typing this up and came back and all that stuff with kharaxel happened D:)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1731 on: May 23, 2013, 07:20:10 PM
(Okay time for some Wily stuff...)

The old Doctor quickly tried to figure out and remember, how to properly lock the door, before the invisible intruder escapes. however, it was a function which rarely needed using and he wasn't even sure if it was still here.

"Just you wait, you invisisble bastard. I will not let you..."

"Hiiiii, Lorrrrd Wily."

Unity suddenly appeared before the Doctor, who jumped away from the controls surprised.

"OH... it's just you." He said relived. "Where were you anyway?"

"Oh here and there... I had some busy-ness to take care of. How is the intruder hunt?" Asked Unity, grinning.

"The intruder is here in this control room... but..."

"Hmmm? I do not sense anyone, dearest ally. It would seem that whoever was here, already left."

"Damn it"

The Doctor finally began to lose what little patience he had left.

"Listen, you can sense those... cards, or whatever, right?"

"Of course, dearrrr Doctorrr."

"Then be so kind as to try and find them! We need to eliminate the intruder, otherwise my operations might end in failures."

Unity grinned even wider.

"Very well, Lorrrrd Wily. I shall find the intruder, and bring his dead remains, as proof."

Unity walked out of the control room, while Wily simply let out a big sigh.

"The troubles just never end... ehhh."

(So yeah, White-Jet. I assumed Hierophant and Death just hightailed out of there.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1732 on: May 23, 2013, 10:37:09 PM
(I was going to make them just flee for the door and give WilyII a chance to find whatever he thinks will stop a couple of invisible cards, but I think enough time had passed for them to make it through.  Also....)

WilyII watched Unity saunter out of the room before yelling towards him, "I still want one of those cards alive so I can shake a few scares out of him!  I'm sure you've retained some memory of what he looks like when Tron was under my allegiance!"

Hierophant scrambles back towards the broom closet while still covering his nose and mouth, knowing it was the closest, non observed area aside from the other closet room downstairs.  But upon arriving, finds Swiffer Man still in the area, piling on new, pristine cleaning equipment.  Each instrument he picked up he takes a few moments to caress and sigh while surprisingly remaining his big, loud letters.

"OH MOP...!  SWEET SWEET MOP...!  HOW YOU CLEAN SO WELL WITH YOUR COTTONY DREDS SO WHITE AND WILLING TO SOAK UP ANYTHING IT TOUCHES...!  I SHALL NEVER LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU AGAIN FOR AS LONG AS I REMAIN ALIVE...!"

He then carefully places the mop into the closet before picking up an old, market-bought Swiffer Sweeper, "AND YOU...!  THE GREAT CLEANING PRODUCT THAT INSPIRED MY CREATION...!  I WANT TO HOLD YOU FOREVER AND MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SUFFER THAT HORRIBLE EXPLOSION LIKE YOUR BRETHREN DID...BUT I FEAR I WILL STILL ENDANGER YOU TO THOSE INTRUDERS IF I EVER COME ACROSS THEM...!  SO FOR NOW...I MUST KEEP YOU HIDDEN UNTIL I AM FREE TO COMPLIMENT YOU FURTHER...!"

"We're going to have to make sure to keep this guy away from Broom Man and Mop Man the way he's handling those cleaning supplies...." Death mutters boredly while leaning on her scythe.

Hierophant muffles a groan before reluctantly heading towards the staircase where he can access the other broom closet downstairs, prompting Death to follow after him.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1733 on: May 24, 2013, 01:00:18 AM
Everyone was shocked about Kharaxel's reaction and the fact that his eyes were flashing Red.

Sakura, PB, Borock-bot, and Zeta sensed some kind of power coming from him, though his FRESCA stayed the same.

Zeta saw that Kharaxel was in pain, a pain she was familiar with.  She slowly walked over to him and embraced him.  Kharaxel's eyes widened and he began to struggle.

"Let go of me!" Kharaxel shouted "I don't need your pity!  You you don't know everything about me, you don't know a god damn thing about me, leave me alone!"

"You're right." Zeta said simply but not letting go "I don't know everything about you, but what I do know is that you're not worthless."

"You're wrong all I've done is make things worse, I can't do anything right!" Kharaxel cried.  "For god sakes no wonder my parents abandoned me!"

"That doesn't mean you're worthless, if anything it means your parents are probably not good people and only think of themselves." Zeta continued "As for making things worse that's not your fault, [parasitic bomb] happens.  

Hell I know I make things worse sometimes, I sometimes jump to conclusions a lot like when I met you and thought you were Tron.   I'm really sorry about that, it was really stupid of me."

"That thing said he came from me because I'm jealous of all of you and I hate you all because of it." Kharaxel continued.  "Can't you see how horrible it is?"

"Everyone has demons inside of them, things that they don't want others to see.  I know I get jealous sometimes." Zeta admitted.

"What could you possibly be jealous of!?" Kharaxel asked.

"Well I get jealous of humans sometimes because I don't have tears, stupid huh?" Zeta laughed.

"Why are you jealous of that?" Kharaxel questioned.

"I think I look weird when I cry because I don't have tears." Zeta sighed.

"It's not that bad Zeta." PB commented "Just because you can't produce tears doesn't mean you don't have them."

"Thanks PB." Zeta smiled "That makes me feel a little better."

"No problem." PB smiled back.

"I admit I used to get jealous of Fenri because he can see Auras." Sakura reminisced "Though I never told him because I loved him so much, I never expected to learn about FRESCAS."

"I admit at one point of my life I was jealous at how Ms. Zeta was able to attract new customers in the Weapons Shack." Borock-bot admitted.  "Then I realized it was because our personalities are very different."

"Wow I didn't know that." Sakura remarked.

"I was a bit embarrassed by it." Borock-bot laughed nervously.

"I don't get jealous of anything, people get jealous of me!" PB laughed

"You can say that again." Asch sighed

"I'm jealous of this red haired woman who was able to hypnotize Josei with just her movements." Akai added.

"I thought you were over that." Josei said confused.

"Or was I?" Akai teased.

"I'm jealous that I can't whistle!" Heat Gabumon piped up.

"But you're still the best partner ever." Taylor said as she hugged him.

"Berbils are often envious of those who have larger height." Berbil Jade stated.

Zet, Pyre Heart, and Narancia pat Berbil Jade on the back in agreement.

"See most of us get jealous of silly things sometimes." Zeta smiled.

"Okay, doesn't change the fact that I'm just a powerless nobody though." Kharaxel sighed.

"I don't think you're powerless." Said Zeta "Drunk Gun is one of my regular customers and he says you're a good shot."

"Yeah but it's not good enough to help you at a time of war." Kharaxel lamented.

"Kharaxel all of us need to become stronger, Wily II is becoming more and more dangerous every day.  I thought I was strong enough to handle everything and well....you know what happened." PB sighed.

"The point is Axel is that we aren't saints or perfect super powerful heroes.  We all [tornado fang] up, we all have short comings, and we all have seen some serious [parasitic bomb].  

I can understand that you've been through a lot, stuff we can't understand, and  it's obviously scarred you for life.  But we all want to help you, the reason I slapped you was because I could see that you were trying to keep everything inside even though it was destroying you, and I didn't need FRESCA to see that, I could tell from your expression you had and I've worn it before.

I know from experience that keeping it to yourself will only make the pain worse and hurt more, I wanted you to get angry and let it out.  And it worked, a lot more than expected, but it worked.  Now that you got it out we all want to help you, I can give you some training and Saki here can give you a better weapon if you need it.

So can we help you some how?" Zeta asked.

(Your move Tron.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1734 on: May 24, 2013, 01:08:28 AM
(Well you hereby have permission to use my characters if necessary; nice work, since that is something I would have written myself in this situation, Sakura. Also Sam isn't jealous of anything because he's too busy pouting after I utilized his abilities >0<)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1735 on: May 24, 2013, 01:11:19 AM
(Yeah I honestly couldn't think about anything for SAM because of that, and I only got that because I looked at the profile.  I don't think I can write your character that well yet, originally I wasn't going to, especially since I barely know anything about Digimon.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1736 on: May 24, 2013, 02:01:48 AM
(Well you nailed enough for that purpose needed. And Sam doesn't like helpin' anyone, really, so there's that too)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1737 on: May 24, 2013, 02:11:48 AM
Josei - "To be fair, Kharaxel. I have no powers of my own either."

Akai - "I can vouch for that, I've.. Analyzed him closely, he is as normal as normal gets."

Josei - "Anyway, I don't consider myself worthless because I've been working towards making myself useful. I can't watch you degrade yourself like this."

(Imagine this being somewhere in the middle of Sakuras post.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1738 on: May 24, 2013, 02:16:30 AM
"I'll admit I'm not the most useful either, I'm not as strong as most of you guys just yet." Asch sighed.

"Don't be so hard on your self, you doing fine right now." Sakura smiled.

"Thanks Sakura." Asch smiled.

(I'll add this too.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1739 on: May 24, 2013, 03:19:03 AM
Kharaxel finally calmed down, after hearing everything.

"I'm sorry for this... uncouth display. Thank you, miss Zeta. And everyone else too."

Kharaxel smiled, the pain in his chest subsided, however he felt like something was missing, yet at the same time, as if he received something.
It was a strange feeling...

"You guys are right, there is no point in being depressed all the time. In fact, once I'll help out Josei and miss Akai to find Mr. Wildgun, I'll probably accept that kind proposal of some training and a new weapon. I mean, if I can only shoot well, then I can at least make sure I shoot with power... am I right?"

Kharaxel fixed his hat and sighed, and then his eyes once again flashed red...

In the infinitely white space, the man known as The Observer carefully examines the entirety of situation. By his side stands the one known as The Destroyer.

"So my sister is safe after all." Said The Destroyer "So, how about I beat up this Unity guy and bring back my sister's powers to her?"

"There is no point in such actions, Destroyer. The Maiden has become useless... even before she lost her power." Replied Observer, in a tone most uncaring.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?!"

Destroyer clenched his fists.

"She became too captivated with ordinary people and their lives. In search of entertainment, she even allowed that treasure hunter an easy entry into Tron's crypt. As such, that boy became his host, and now he hosts The Maiden too."

"What are you..."

"Do you not understand? I guess you do not. A fool that you are... this boy, not that monster, is the proof of absolute unity. As such I will resurrect the original part of the Trinity through that boy... as a replacement for The Maiden."

"You can't possibly mean..."

"Yes, Destroyer. The Red-Eyed Prophet... he is the one who shall stand with us in The Maiden's stead... once again."

"And what will happen to my sister?!"

"She will perish. Along with the dark one and the boy... in the moment of The Prophet's awakening."

-----------------------------------------

(So yeah. Since I introduced those fuckers, I might as well finally do something with them, andreveal The Observer's current purpose, AND reveal why the hell Kharaxel's eyes are flashing red. Don't worry though, guys. Kharaxel will still remain a powerless dude. Also, I already have a way of resolving this without Wily's spotlight being stolen, and without worry this will be irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. I think I'll do something after the battle against Wily Star II, but it also depends on how that thing in itself resolves. Meh. Whatever, the point is, this [parasitic bomb] will not be heard from for some time.

Also RMZX, when Josei, Akai and Kharaxel are going to go to Mr. Wildgun, could you PM me what do you want that badge to be? Because I'll rather not come up with that on my own, since it's your thing and stuff.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1740 on: May 24, 2013, 03:46:07 AM
(To be perfectly fair, I still have to think of what the badge will be.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1741 on: May 24, 2013, 03:52:37 AM
(You know, since it's a badge-thing, I've always imagined that Josei will transform using it... Super Sentai/Power Rangers style. : D )

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1742 on: May 24, 2013, 04:03:42 AM
"I'm glad you feel better." Zeta smiled as she let go of him but not before noticing his eyes flashing red.  "Uh Axel I don't want to freak you out, but your eyes just flashed red."

"Yeah I noticed that too, but Sakura's do that too so I didn't think too much about it." Said Asch.

"But that's because when she fights her Ego gives her strength and her eyes glow red.  The same applies to me though because mine is more powerful my eyes are Red all the time.  However Kharaxel's FRESCA, not Tron, doesn't have Ego in it.  It has Justice."

(You know, since it's a badge-thing, I've always imagined that Josei will transform using it... Super Sentai/Power Rangers style. : D )
(I'm getting Akibaranger flashbacks!)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1743 on: May 24, 2013, 04:04:56 AM
(Any ideas are better ideas than mine. I mean, all I was ever thinking it would end up being was either a worthless toy or a symbolic thing.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1744 on: May 24, 2013, 04:13:22 AM
(Or maybe it can transform into a cool weapon?)

Kharxel blinked few times.

"They are flashing red? Well, I know for a fact, Tron could do that... mostly when he was angry but... I dunno. I just hope it isn't him regaining control." Said Kharxel, trying to not think too much of it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1745 on: May 24, 2013, 04:15:57 AM
"Tron's FRESCA levels haven't change, they haven't gotten stronger." Sakura explained.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1746 on: May 24, 2013, 04:20:47 AM
Akai - "Speaking of this FRESCA... do I have any?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1747 on: May 24, 2013, 04:22:03 AM
"I see Love like Josei has." Sakura observed "I also see some Ego in there too."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1748 on: May 24, 2013, 04:30:45 AM
Josei - "Hah, Ego, how fitting."

Akai - "Hey, I can't help it if I'm as great as they come."

Josei - "Yeah, yeah. You keep telling yourself that."

Akai - "And you keep pretending like you don't like it."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1749 on: May 24, 2013, 04:54:51 AM
"Y'all keep talkin' about this FRESCA and I have no clue what it is, but... from what I can tell, it's auras or something, isn't it? The color indicating the strongest trait present within someone? That close to what this FRESCA is?" Taylor inquired. "I figure I should get this out of the way now if I'm to be helping all y'all in your fight against Wily."

(Heads up, I'd prefer for my fight against Sapph to be before I need to fight in space, since that battle will unlock the usage of HeatGabumon's Biomerged Mega form, MechaGarurumon)