The Gonzo has art.

The Great Gonzo · 777370

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1950 on: July 20, 2010, 05:46:20 AM
Heh, I love the many PPGirls and gender bendered Alucard and Simon.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1951 on: July 22, 2010, 04:02:49 AM
Thanks. :)

A few days ago, ~EveHilson asked me to draw her as a Megaman character. Since she's a big fan of Kisame (the shark guy from Naruto), I settled on making her a Sharkwoman. Hope you like it, Maggy. :3

You can thank *lizsama for requesting this, and for your subsequent nightmares.

This is but one way that Hexadecimal goes about breaking Rock--the other way being all those scratches on his body. Hex is effed up.

...you know, Rock, all you have to do is yank her mask off. Hopefully.

And now for this schmuck.

"Dr. Higure, otherwise nicknamed "Dr. Higsby" by most people, is pretty much the punching bag of the scientific community. He is poorly-prepared, has a lack of confidence, and is mocked for his ridiculous-looking creations, such as Stat Man, Call Man, Disc Man and Sling Man.

It doesn't help that he has a crush on [Machina] Cossack, who (gracefully) rejected his request for a date in high school.

Naturally, Dr. Wily would certainly "help" solve his problems..."

* If those RMs don't look like RMs, then I have succeeded in what I was going for.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1952 on: July 22, 2010, 07:06:16 AM
They really don't look like RMs, so it's successful.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1953 on: July 24, 2010, 04:52:36 AM
Good. :)

I've been working on this comic for a while; it's finally done.

"Difficulties" cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11

Posted on: July 23, 2010, 02:07:18 AM

~MegaManModelT101 requested that I draw Megaman, Sonic, Lucia (Psycho/Psychic World), and Nei standing together against a rocky backdrop; this is the result.

The background is Roger Dean-inspired, though it doesn't look nearly as good as any of his paintings. >.>

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1954 on: July 24, 2010, 06:01:14 AM
HIGGGSSSSSSSSSBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1955 on: July 24, 2010, 10:28:22 AM
Nice group pic. Also Higsby´s RM´s look like they could be combined into one robot!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1956 on: July 24, 2010, 08:41:33 PM
"My Robot Masters suck, huh."

ALT:

"MY ROBOT MASTERS SUCK, DE MASU!!!!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1957 on: July 26, 2010, 12:51:34 AM
:)

Yep, even them.

With the exception of Enka, everyone is based on their Nintendo Power portrayals (I don't believe Enker ever got one).

Quintet is something of a special case: Rather than being a future Mega(wo)man, she was a prototype of Quint from Megaman's Alternative universe. Alberta Wily discovered and activated her sometime before M-Shadow's rampage. Quintet was fairly incomplete, so Alberta "borrowed" a few components from Megawoman in the hopes that they'd be compatible. They were, but Quintet still failed to defeat MW. Not like her "sisters" had any luck, either.

Offline Lilirulu

• Biometal Y
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "NO DICE"
    • View Profile
Reply #1958 on: July 26, 2010, 02:48:07 AM
Very Nice :)

Punk and Ballade don't look much different from there male counterparts though.
You should totally draw my Quinette and your Quintet in a pic together if you want you don't have to at all :p

"Sumo Wrestlers are sexy by DEFAULT!"-[DA]-[SA]-[Pixiv]

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1959 on: July 26, 2010, 02:54:13 AM
Punk and Ballade don't look much different from there male counterparts though.

I didn't want to go the "turn the less humanoid RM into a loli" route... ;_;

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1960 on: July 26, 2010, 02:56:05 AM
But lolis are nice. Then Harruhy could drink their pee. It would break him of that habit, since it would probably be oily. :P

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1961 on: July 26, 2010, 03:52:19 AM
But lolis are nice.

Uh, no they aren't.

"CV: Unity of the Damned" A.k.a. "Multinational Castlevania". This wouldn't have taken too long if I hadn't kept trying to finish it in the dead of night...

This takes place in the 14th century (the costumes and names were a [sonic slicer] to research). A young man has gathered together several people from all over the world to Romania. Something sinister lurks in the background, and for once it doesn't appear to be Dracula--because the Count is happily living with one Lisa Farenheights and isn't going around being the Prince of Evil.

Nuka (Greenland, Whip): The man who gathered everyone up. Nuka isn't sure what's going on or if he can handle it by himself. He's a very hesitant person and only acts when he's absolutely certain that it will work.

Yori (Japan, Shuriken): She fled her native country on account of her political rivals, who successfully had her "kicked upstairs", if you will. Yori is well aware of the existence of monsters, but still finds the ones in Romania to be...odd.

Akachi (Africa, Daggers): Unofficially the group tactician. Akachi, like Yori, has had to deal with monsters in his native land, and the ones in Romania are nothing like those in Africa. He suspects that Nuka only plans on falling back on his allies.

William (England, Rebound Stone): A nobleman; William has a good throwing arm but not much else. He fears that this will reduce his usefulness in the eyes of his companions.

Vera (Russia, Cross): She seems to be a simple civilian, but it's said that few people who fight her come out intact. Vera's personality doesn't seem suited to that... (SPOILERS SHE'S A FEMALE BROLY)

Ferran (Spain, Holy Water): As much as he wanted to become a part of the Church, Ferran was rejected. He joined Nuka only to see if he could find some other purpose in life. He's also the youngest person on said team, at 13.

Freja (Antarctica?, Axe): She claims to be from that frozen wasteland, but...well...it hasn't been discovered yet, and she has a German name. Freja is quite dismissive of her allies' opinions and tactics, and would've been kicked out if she wasn't able to manipulate the higher monsters, allowing everyone to enter forts and such.

Now if only I could do things like, say, program...

Should note that this is a scrap.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1962 on: July 26, 2010, 05:54:56 AM
Still love your crazy out there imagination Gonzie.  XD

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1963 on: July 26, 2010, 05:55:41 AM
You do realize I was completely sarcastic with that post. The only reason I said that was as a set-up for the remainder of the post, which was meant entirely as a sarcastic joke.

That's not too bad there. :D

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1964 on: July 26, 2010, 06:32:19 AM
You do realize I was completely sarcastic with that post. The only reason I said that was as a set-up for the remainder of the post, which was meant entirely as a sarcastic joke.

Sorry, lolis are one of my berserk buttons. ^^;

And thanks. :)

It occurs to me that for much of '09 and '10, most of my pics have been traditional. That was not the case for '06 through '08 and I think I need to start balancing it out.

On an unrelated note, here's Robo-Xion checking out Rock.

Kingdom Hearts is one of the Kings of the Crossover, but while I could simply have Classic Rock meeting regular Sora, I'm hesitant to have Sora and co. interact with anyone outside of Disney-related movies and whatnot (RS-Rock and co. in KH is pushing it).

I've also been toying with the idea of Rock trying to go back to school after a while, presumably at a time when Wily seems to be gone for good. Among his schoolmates is Xion, who in NINE is not part of a world-destroying organization.

Took a stab at Hideki Ishikawa's colouring style (at least for CW); I think I did a passable job. That doesn't apply to that familiar-looking trio in the background, due to time constraints. Those other things in the background are supposed to be trees.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1965 on: July 26, 2010, 06:34:58 AM
Is it bad that I'd still hit Robo-Xion?

Offline Lilirulu

• Biometal Y
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "NO DICE"
    • View Profile
Reply #1966 on: July 26, 2010, 06:50:33 AM
And Boobs on Xion are one of my it makes me angry-buttons-but-I-won't-rant-about-becuase-I-don't-feel-like-making-a-ass-hat-out-of-myself >o>; I still think she is a he.

but other than that it looks great~ :)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1967 on: July 26, 2010, 06:57:29 AM
Well I'm weird like that. Even if she is a he, I'd still hit that.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1968 on: July 26, 2010, 07:20:40 AM
And Boobs on Xion are one of my it makes me angry-buttons-but-I-won't-rant-about-becuase-I-don't-feel-like-making-a-ass-hat-out-of-myself >o>; I still think she is a he.

Sorry about that. ;_; But now that you've mentioned it, I'd like to see you draw some Boy!Xion. :)

Offline Lilirulu

• Biometal Y
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "NO DICE"
    • View Profile
Reply #1969 on: July 26, 2010, 07:27:24 AM
Sorry about that. ;_; But now that you've mentioned it, I'd like to see you draw some Boy!Xion. :)

I just might ;) Not that he would look much different  >w>

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1970 on: July 26, 2010, 07:51:10 AM
I'd probably still hit it.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1971 on: July 27, 2010, 09:37:59 PM
:)

Something I drew last night; Amy got a wardrobe change and revenge for the events of Sonic CD.

She's not happy to be in the game 'verse.

Sonya (*lizsama's character) has such a complex history and characterization that I'm afraid to give this version of her too much of a backstory lest I completely bungle it. Suffice it to say, since Sonic didn't become the Supreme Douchebag of All Mobius here, she has nothing to fear from him.

At the moment, Sonya works under Eggman and is a powerful Fire Adept, to the point that she nearly surpasses Blaze--but she has a physical weakness to the cold. Usually, Adepts of any kind aren't crippled by their element's weakness, just ineffective against it. Suspicious. >.>

BONUS: See if you can identify the crispy critter!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1972 on: July 27, 2010, 09:49:34 PM
Ooh, is Amy gonna play croquet with the Metal Sonic ball? ;)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1974 on: July 28, 2010, 07:40:21 AM
What he said. XD