MrBaryl · 56864

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #225 on: August 21, 2011, 01:39:29 AM
Both peach's and Morrigan's eyes look real off from where they are facing. From my viewpoint, Sakura actually looks the best so far. I don't know about you but.. sometimes MM7-based eyes can be really weird. (@_@)

About Mega Water, he's supposed to be based off a Kappa, but he's missing a beak and a turtle shell. Don't know what was Wily smoking when he built these three. And Hyperstorm looks rather drunk there. 8D

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #226 on: September 12, 2011, 07:37:32 AM
The girls don't look that bad but you need to make their faces and bodies more flow-y/smoother~ Also yeah the eyes look kinda strange =w=a Large eyes don't always make a girl, sometimes it's the shape. These ones are too close together to look nice for the ladies~~

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: November 01, 2011, 07:36:38 PM
The girls don't look that bad but you need to make their faces and bodies more flow-y/smoother~ Also yeah the eyes look kinda strange =w=a Large eyes don't always make a girl, sometimes it's the shape. These ones are too close together to look nice for the ladies~~
I'm OK with their bodies :D I just suck at the eyes part -AC. Thanks for the crit anyway.

Halloween! That Holiday when I don't care about color limit.