Setsuna F. Seiei · 7574

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 12:05:15 PM
Um it does work on 5.00 M33-6. I downgraded from 5.50 GEN-B just to make sure. ^^

A few things you can try: Push Select in the Cross Media Bar screen. Look in UMD ISO Mode. Try the game by picking Normal first, then M33 Driver. If both of them doesn't work, restart the PSP while holding R button. Look in Advanced and Advanced Configuration. Turn off "Plain Modules" and "Execute BOOT.BIN" (you only need the BOOT.BIN thingy for Soul Calibur. >v<). The American version of the game works just fine. Maybe you just need to find a new ISO? ^^

I forgot to post this~

English version keeps the Japanese voices. The game is cool and all, but even the default Normal difficulty is too easy. Just do a special move (Like Saber's First/Second/Third Air, a 3-hit move) so the opponent falls to the ground, when they get up again, quickly do the same move again. I tried it on the Hard difficulties too, and you will get PERFECTs all the time. >v<;

Good game to know about the basic plot for every character tho~ ^^ </wii>

Posted on: September 30, 2009, 02:07:49

Uploading pictures from a PSP works~ ovo </psp>

Posted on: September 30, 2009, 02:24:27

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: November 02, 2009, 12:45:00 PM
If both of them doesn't work, restart the PSP while holding R button. Look in Advanced and Advanced Configuration. Turn off "Plain Modules" and "Execute BOOT.BIN" (you only need the BOOT.BIN thingy for Soul Calibur. >v<).

That did do the trick. Thanks a lot, Vixy.