Base > News and Announcements

"Mega Man Universe" Trademarked by Capcom - Whatever could this be..?

(1/14) > >>

Jericho:
It would seem as though Siliconera has found a really interesting tidbit in a recent trademark filed by Capcom. Capcom's USA branch has trademarked the title "Mega Man Universe" and the fans are getting down to the guess work. So far, folks have thought of everything, from things as modest as new art book series to a new full fledged MT Framework flagship blue bomber entry on consoles. Whatever this may turn out to be, it's sure to keep us guessing as the only info we have is said name.

--- Quote from: Siliconera ---Perhaps, Mega Man Universe is their next major Mega Man project. Capcom trademarked Mega Man Universe in the USA and they have a pretty good track record when it comes to using trademarks. Remember Okamiden, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes, and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth? All of those games were outed by trademark registrations dug up by Siliconera.

This discovery comes just a day after Seth Killian, Capcom’s Community Manager, hinted at a surprise for Mega Man fans.
--- End quote ---

So what do you all think? Expecting something amazing? Keeping your hopes tempered? Or cynical and doubtful? Whatever the thought, you can share it all here. Discuss!

Article Link

Acid:
Mega Man... the MMO!

Blackhook:
Universe...wasn´t there once the rumor about Megaman and co. going to space? XD
For the time being I won´t be thinking about this too much

Solar:
Scramble Battle or EXE MMO please =(

Acid:
But really now.

I kinda wish... and you might disagree with me here... for a new spinoff. Nothing like BN or SF though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version