Cat Soup

Lilwolf · 3502

Offline Lilwolf

• Net Navi
  • Rawr?
    • View Profile
on: June 24, 2009, 07:13:05 AM
Anyone hear of this little title? If you haven't, look it up. It's well worth it...

Its only about 45 minutes or so, and has a really interesting art style and conveyance. If you're into OMGAWD STORYLINE GOES HERE type stuff though, I advise you stay away from it. There's like, 3 lines of dialogue (and they're all written XD) in the entire movie, but its quite effective in giving a storyline. Furthermore, its really thought provocative and trippy. Because theres no SPECIFICALLY SET storyline, it makes things a bit harder to follow and you're left to draw your own conclusions, but it really made me stop and think and re-question reality.

Even with the lack of dialogue, the music really puts it into play. The music could tell its own story, actually :W

...And according to the director's commentary, they wanted to do just that...And he denied all claims of drug abuse, but hell, for legal reasons I'd suppose he had to. owob xD I unno; maybe he did? It feels like a giant trip though when you watch it XD its great....

There was also some manga series that was distantly connected to it; but it's by completely different authors. Same like style type crap, but the manga followed a differant set guideline...They do have similar characters though.

Are shadows blockades of light, or portals into other realms?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 07:14:04 AM
seriously, ease up on the emotes.
also, your on a roll today, aren't you. :P

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Lilwolf

• Net Navi
  • Rawr?
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 07:16:13 AM
o_o Wow, didn't know I posted that many. I'll just use my own then. Wehehehehe...

>.> Anyways.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 07:18:03 AM
If you click under the comment box "additional options" you can choose to disable smileys.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Lilwolf

• Net Navi
  • Rawr?
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 07:22:30 AM
Why would I want to do that? D:

...Sigh. If this damn thing says good morning or some other wise-crack at me being up at 1:30 in the morning I'm going to...I dunno yet, haven't thought that far ahead but it won't be pretty. O:<

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 07:33:30 AM
i heard about this movie. i wanna see it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 07:36:05 AM
Why would I want to do that? D:

...Sigh. If this damn thing says good morning or some other wise-crack at me being up at 1:30 in the morning I'm going to...I dunno yet, haven't thought that far ahead but it won't be pretty. O:<
It does that. mine advises me im up late.
which is an understatement.

Offline Lilwolf

• Net Navi
  • Rawr?
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 07:42:12 AM
Well. I fell asleep around 3pm ish so yeah...

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 01:52:59 PM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 01:50:55 AM

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 02:12:14 AM
That was golden.

Offline Lilwolf

• Net Navi
  • Rawr?
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 05:20:42 AM
I'll have to attack the series later. Kinda busy ATM >> Thanks Vixy :D