Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 390334

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
on: November 25, 2012, 10:39:41 AM
Plot - It's finally happening again! Dr. Wily II's gone mad...er. He's unleashing all his Robot Masters at once in his mad ambition to conquer the world...again. He needs to be stopped. Do you join the fight to stop him or do you join Dr. Wily II in his fiendish quest?

CHOOSE YOUR SIDE AND LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

List of participants (updated as the story goes along [or eventually stops]):

Resistance Perfect Memories (A.K.A. The Heroes)
Protoman Blues
Kharaxel
Sakura Leic
RMZX Anarchy
Fxeni
Suppercut
Mirby
Archetype
Sapphire Knight

Dr. Wily II's Legion of Conquest (A.K.A. The Villains)
Dr. Wily II
Alastor
Afro-Shroom
Quickie

Neutral Parties and Observers (A.K.A. Lovers not Fighters)
DarkWaltz
Tai
White-Jet
Ninja Lou

It is a time of Civil War. Dr. Wily II has finally grown tired of not ruling the world and thus has set out to do so. There are some who desire the kind of order that Dr. Wily II would bring, yet others who will not stand for it. Protoman Blues is such a man. He ponders the situation from SexStation 2069.

PB - "I don't understand. We took out his eastern robotics factory weeks ago. How is he able to continue to produce such a vast amount of forces. Something's not right here. He must be getting help from somewhere.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 02:29:50 PM by Protoman Blues »

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 12:14:46 PM
(Oooooooh... Something after my own heart. Let's see...)

At the World Domination Station (WDS), Dr. Wily II (DWII) is working on some final touches to one of his experiment at his lab, when his trusted lab assistaant, Wily Fighter (WF), appeared.

WF - Sir, the Resistance has been a thorn in our side for quite some time. We need to...

DWII stopped working, and walked towards WF.

DWII - You think I don't KNOW that!? Ever since the Resistance took out one of my factories a few weeks back, the expansion of my Robot Master army has slowed down. If not for the underground factory that's right under my WDS, my plans would have been foiled... But no worries. I already have a plan to buy ourselves some time. Now leave me to finish up!

WF - Yes, Sir.

Wily Fighter left to check on the progress of the underground factory, while Dr. Wily II returned to what he was working on...
A robot clone of Protoman Blues.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 04:44:36 PM
(Interesting concept PB. I'm in!)

It was a blank room. White on floor, ceiling, and walls and aside from the hum of the fluorescent lighting on the other side by the only door. That, and the prisoner's own breathing. This person was new, and had wandered too far, encroaching on enemy territory during a civil war was just foolish. New or not, just enough questioning and research and he would have known better. She held little sympathy for him.

Green eyes watched as the prisoner leaned against the wall opposite. He seemed to jerk slightly, twisting to look behind him. He was confused before he had shrugged and leaned against it again. Unaware of the red eye opening, appearing as spray paint marring a pristine surface of white bricks. The wall's singular eye looked down towards its prey.

Sound Woman slid the panel shut as the scream erupted. As sudden as it was, it stopped instantly. A contented belch seeming to reverberate through the underground factory of her master. Now that it had fed, Brick White won't be trying to escape to feed as it had the past few days. The robot mistress turning to leave down the hall to check on the factory production once more with a small sigh.

Sound - There's one problem solved.

(Waltz is staying neutral at her karaoke and bar. So Wily II has Sound Woman as an ally. XD )

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 07:12:34 PM
(Awesome. Glad you two like it! I KNEW you would, Doc! :D)

Protoman Blues walked the corridors of SexStation 2069 pondering his next move. He didn't want it to come to this, however to protect the world he loved and the people he loved to make love too, he would become a warrior for justice, ego, and Mango Lemonade. PB gazed out into space, wondering what became of his friends and customers at his Intergalactic Sex Shack after it was taken over by Wily II's forces. Suddenly, he stops in front of the Bondage Room of Fun, which has now been converted into a brig.

PB - *talks to prisoner* "You know, perhaps it was foolish of me to have Wily II build me Robot Masters to help run my Intergalactic Sex Shack. I did enjoy CometWoman's Cometits though.

DiscoGalaxyMan - *still constantly playing GalaxyMan's theme* "We all did!"

PB - "My spies tell me that Wily II is planning to rebuild his Wily Star. Can you confirm this for me?"

DiscoGalaxyMan - "You must know that I will never betray my master!"

PB - "Come onnnnnnnn. What about all the fun we had together?"

DiscoGalaxyMan - "I'm truly sorry, Blues. There's nothing I can do!"

Protoman Blues walks away from the brig and heads towards the briefing room...

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 08:53:46 PM
The corridors of SexStation 2069 seemed calm, despite everything that has happened.
A man drssed in something that looked like a white business suit and an equally white cowboy hat, waltzed through its corridors.

He was called Kharaxel, and if anybody would bother to take notice of him, they would realize he seems to be completely new here.

Kharaxel - *mutters to himself*  "Damn. I barely got here, and I'm already lost."

His objective here was simple. Find the one called "Protoman of Blues" (or somesuch), and tell him what was said in  "The Clang Clang Prophecy".
The prohpecy was relayed to Kharaxel completely accidentally, and because it kind of fit with his plans to come to SexStation anyway, he decided to inform this "Protoman of Blues".

Kharaxel - "Now where am I? This place is huge... and did I just pass by a bar filled with maids in skimpy outfits? Hm?"

Suddenly, he noticed an extremely handsome man wearing black shades.

Kharaxel - "I'll just ask him if he knows where that Protoman of Blues is. Seems like a nice dude.

Kharxel - *Running up to the man.*  "Hey! Excuse me! Do you perhaps know where I can find some guy called Protoman of Blues?"

(I hope I did everything okay.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 10:12:09 PM
PB - "Look no further, my good man. For I am the Protoman of Blues that you seek. I, the Protoman of Blues, welcome you aboard SexStation 2069, even in this dark times of war. I'm on my way to the briefing room to plan an assault. Please follow me and tell me what I can help you with? Also, kick ass hat!"

(You did  8D)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 10:41:30 PM
Kharaxel smiled. It was nice for him to know this Protoman of Blues turned out to be the first person he spoke with.

Kharaxel - "Thank you for the compliment. And nice to meet you, good sir. I am Kharaxel, and I've been sent on a mission, kind of, to relay upon you a message. It's called "The Clang Clang Prophecy", and has been prohpesized by my old friend and mentor, Mister Wildgun. Although some consider it just simple delirium, whenenver he gets absolutely drunk, he has prophetic visions... as silly as it sounds. Before this Civil War erupted, he prophesized it. And now it looks like, a new prophecy concerning you came up. It goes as follows.

Kharaxel - *Cleans throat* "In the midst of a Civil War, the brave warrior Protoman of Blues shall fall in battle. However he will mysteriously return, like the phoenix rising from the ashes. He will proceed to make love to many women immediately, but they all shall turn to mechanisms and the conflict shall be put to an end, through the rule of a Robotic Tyrant."

Kharaxel - "Well that's more or less it. I hope you can believe me, though I'm unsure what everything in the prophecy means."

Kharaxel looked back at PB, expecting laughter. After all, anybody would laugh at something as silly, as a drunk man telling prophecies.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 11:00:53 PM
Protoman Blues walks with Kharaxel to the briefing room to brief his fellow resistance members briefly on his plans to assault the new Wily Star while it was still under construction. Kharaxel's story was hard to believe, but PB knew never to underestimate the words of a crazy drunk. Especially a crazy drunk with prophetic visions of hot sex.

PB - "Hot sex, huh? I do like the sound of that. The Robotic Tyrant and me falling in battle kinda sucks though. Well, I'll try my best to avoid that. Thanks for the message though. Feel free to avail yourself in one of the many parlors aboard the station. Or join me in the briefing room and join the resistance in its fight against the Mad..er Dr. Wily II. The choice is yours. No discounts though!"

Protoman Blues and Kharaxel reached the entrance to the Briefing Room...

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 11:19:56 PM
Kharaxel decided to not waste this chance. After all, besides the prophecy he also came here because he had another goal in mind.

Kharaxel - "About that... ignoring the prophecy itself, I came here because I wish to join the resistance. I want to be of some help. So, yes. I believe I shall join you in the briefing room, good sir.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 12:20:36 AM
PB - "Sexcellent. Take a seat, cowboy. I'll be in momentarily."

Kharaxel enter the briefing room while Protoman Blues stares out into space and thinks about the coming battle. "Will our forces be enough to stop the mad...er doctor?", PB thought to himself. Either way, he was looking forward to trying. It had been some time since he was in a space battle. With that thought in mind, PB entered the briefing room.

PB - "Ladies, gentlemen, and whatever the hell some of you are. As you know, Dr. Wily II has almost completed the new Wily Star. We obviously cannot allow this monstrosity to be finished. Thanks to Ninja Lou, we were able to get the technical schematics of the Wily Star and surprisingly it's pretty easy to destroy. The plan is to send two forces into battle. The first group will be piloting giant mechs in a frontal assault on the Wily Star. I will be leading this group with Mighty Orbots. Anyone who pilots a giant mech will join Sex Squadron. The second group, Love Squadron, will be a fleet of Arwings lead by the lovely Vixy, who was kind and generous enough to provide us with the Arwings in the first place. While Sex Squadron distracts Wily II's forces, Love Squadron will hide behind Rainbow Road waiting for the right moment to attack. The spectrum will hide the Arwings from the Wily Star's scanner. Those bastards won't know what hit them till we're back here singing Yub Nub victorously. We begin the attack at 23:00. Good luck!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 12:23:54 AM
(Ah what the hell, I think I'll join in too.)

A slightly dazed RMZX walks out of an abandoned building, with a slight tint of green hinting he's either been through some sort of Temporal Distortion or ate a nasty Pudding Pie.

RMZX - "Ughh, My head feels like its spinning."

He looks up at the city.

RMZX - "Huh? Last I checked this place was deserted."

RMZX decides to take a look around, and see what's going on.

(For now I'll stay neutral.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 01:58:54 PM
(Wooo... Wily Star... II... LOL)

It wasn't long before the final adjustments were complete. The robot clone of Protoman Blues, simply called Wily II PB (W2PB), is in almost every aspect like the real Protoman Blues; long flowing yellow scarf, a pair of pointed sunglasses, even red spiky hair. But one thing was of course different, this one is loyal to Dr. Wily II.

DWII - Good, phase one is complete.

Dr. Wily II proceeded to boot up Wily II PB.

W2PB - Hiya Doc! Like some Mango Lemonade?

DWII - Not right now. Do you know your purpose?

W2PB - Of course! Infiltrate the SexStation, and confuse the Resistance! But are you sure it's such a good idea to not kidnap the real PB?

DWII - Too much trouble. Just proceed as planned.

W2PB - Sure thing Doc!

Wily II PB teleports away, leaving Dr. Wily II alone to his thoughts.

DWII (in his head) - Wily II PB will not succeed for long... But it should be enough for that.

Dr. Wily II proceeded out of his lab, and made his way to his control room. On the way, he past by numerous death rays, WMDs, and a certain Afro-Shroom being tested on by a tracking missile. It wasn't long till he reached his destination. When the doors opened, the following scene looked like some sort of NASA control room or something along that line; Multiple Mets were in front of large computer screens, each with a real-time scene of RPM City. Dr. Wily II proceeded to the main computer screen at the back of the room, and contacted his Special Number.

DWII - boforte! Come in!

boforte - What do you want, old man!

DWII - ... Updates on the Wily Star II.

boforte - It's blah blah blah getting there. It totally looks like the Death Star II from that kooky Star Wars trilogy!

DWII - ... Just ensure that the defence system are up and running by tomorrow.

boforte - Yea yea old man, I'M the best defence system this piece of junk needs!

DWII - ... *cuts the signal*

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 09:45:42 PM
It is now 22:55. The Resistance pilot were entering their mechs and Arwings, preparing for the challenge that awaits them. Protoman Blues stood atop his Beam Car and looked at his fellow Resistance members with pride and admiration for their dedication to the cause. He knew the battle would not be an easy one. By now Dr. Wily II has some kind of defense system activated. PB just hopes that the element of surprise and arrogance is still on his side.

PB - "It's time. Good luck to everyone. SEX SQUADRON. LET'S MOVE OUT!"

Sex Squadron left the SexStation's docking bay, followed by Love Squadron. Meanwhile, back on Sexstation 2069...

W2PB - "I gotta say, it seems Fleshy Me has fantastic taste. Hmmm, a plan to destroy Master Bathair's new Wily Star huh? I suppose I better warn him. TO THE COMMUNICATIONS ROOM! ROBO PB AWAAAAAAAAAY!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 11:07:09 PM
Sakura was still in the base when PB's troops left the base to attack the Wily II star.  It's not that she didn't want to go, she wasn't really that much of a pilot, her specialties were more of infiltrating and blitzkrieging armies and one on one fights rather than shooting down enemies with various aircraft warfare. So she volunteered to stay behind at base in case something happened and defend it, she was PB's second in command after all.  

Since she was in space now, she felt a change of attire was in order because space was known for being cold and it was a time of war.  She wore a crimson partial body armor that covered her chest with pointy pauldrons and a black full body suit with a bikini like, for lack of a better word (at the moment), crotch plate.  On her legs she wore red mechanical boots and her arms red mechanical gantlets with white finger less gloves.  Along with her change of clothes she also cut her hair, it now reached just below her chin and the back was flared and layered.  She also had two strands of hair close to the front that reached her chest.  The armor was light and flexible despite the somewhat robotic appearance and while it did accentuate her curves and figure and wasn't the best protection, she felt that the speed she gained from the light armor was a reasonable tradeoff and also since, she was PB's second in command, it was probably alright to look a bit more sexy.

As she was doing her patrol with her trusty Z-Saber at her side, she saw what looked like PB walking down the hall.  She was a bit suspicious as to why PB was here when he clearly left to lead the awesome armada of mechs and arwings.  She knew something was up, the being she saw certainly had the ego but something was missing. Decided to confront this "PB" cautiously so he wouldn't suspect something as, she wanted to figure out what he wanted and to deal with him.  

She approached him casually and called out to him "Yo, PB wait up!"  

"PB" turned around and greeted her with a smile that, like his Ego, didn't seem right. It wasn't particularly strange but it didn't seem natural.  She definitely didn't want to let him know he wasn't supposed to be here.  

"Hey boss, glad I found you. It's so boring right now, mind if I tag along in whatever it is your doing?"  She only hoped to Dr. Light that he didn't suspect anything.

(For what the chest plate looks like it would be similar to the picture below, but with pointier pauldrons and more feminine and robotic.)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 27, 2012, 03:23:34 AM
(Great, I want to try to take part in this, but who do I side with? >__<)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: November 27, 2012, 04:25:34 AM
(Join the cool kids and be neutral for the time being. Just a suggestion.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #16 on: November 27, 2012, 04:44:52 AM
Somewhere in the deserts of RPM, there was a building, broken down and circular in shape. Previously, it had been a prosperous, albeit egotistical, blue building. The Cafe Coliseum. Now, it was just a worn-down arena, half destroyed due to it being previously mistaken for one of Wily II's robot master factories. The Sapphire Knight, his armor in ruins and his face obscured by the red scarf wrapped around his head, paced around the sandy ruins of his home, uncertain of his future.

Sapph - How did this happen? I know I have my own small army of Robot Masters... Well, not anymore, but still... *sigh*

He sat down on a rock and crossed his arms, adjusting his position so that his sword, the only possession left that proved who he was, wasn't pulling at his belt awkwardly. All he could do for now was wallow in his self-pity until he made a decision on what to do.

((Not that it's very important, but the side Sapph goes to is the side that helps first. Until then, mark me as neutral. =w=))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 05:20:28 AM
Aboard his giant mech, Mighty Orbots, Protoman Blues lead his Sex Squadron of giant mechs towards the Wily Star II. He knew a full frontal assault wouldn't work, but he needed to cause a distraction. Plus, he really loved saying full frontal assault a lot, as it reminded him of a sexual position he learned from a naughty war master named General Schlongerton!

PB - *opens communications with Sex Squadron* "We should only need to distract Wily II's forces for a good ten minutes. That should buy Love Squadron all the time they need."

PBPB - *piloting Ardjet* "Sex Leader. We're approaching the Wily Star!"

PB - "Roger that, bunny me! All troops, prepare to attack! May fortune favor the foolish!"

The giant mechs began engaging Wily II's forces.

PB - *thinking to himself* "It seems like they were expecting us. Looks like we have a traitor among us...

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 06:09:22 AM
Something was not right.

It wasn't that Calanthus had just beached his schooner at high velocity and now had no means of getting to his homeland. It wasn't the fact that he was a mere Bisharp and, therefore, was not designed for transport across the ocean. He was convinced that he'd taken a wrong turn somewhere, perhaps at the giant triangle, where he saw missing sailors and pilots, and was now in a wholly unfamiliar territory. He'd make some kind of astronomical check as to where he really was, except the sun was out in all its malevolent fiery fury, and he'd lost his astrolabe forty nautical miles ago.

"Well, I--this is just--I don't--"

Calanthus sighed and walked toward land.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 07:28:10 AM
It was a time of conflict. Usually, during these times, you side with the people you believe in or your friends. The problem for Tai was...they were on both sides. Sure, some could say that the resistance's side was the just one, but the fact that he was a good friend of the doctor couldn't be easily ignored. For the moment, he decided that the best thing he could do was to suppost both sides impartially. He'd do it in the best way he could, selling supplies, and by supplies he meant whatever the hell anyone needed, afterall, the motto of his store IS that he has almost everything.

Tai- "I should probably ask PB if he has enough Mango Lemonade for his forces, or maybe ask the Doctor first if he needs some parts. Hmm, I should just wait until one of them calls, I don't want it to look like I'm favoring one over the other or something."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 09:08:15 AM
(Okay I edited in my sexy outfit, now I need PB bot's reaction.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 10:07:35 AM
Meanwhile, back aboard Sexstation 2069, W2PB was being followed closely by a suspicious and somehow sexier looking Sakura, PB's second in command...

W2PB - *thinks to self* "Although it pains me to send a sexy young lady away, I have to get rid of Fleshy Me's apprentice. I must contact Master Bathair! Wait, I've got an idea."

Sakura Leic - *holding her Z-Saber's handle tightly* "So boss, didn't you leave to go lead the battle against the Wily Star?"

W2PB - "Yes I did, Sakura! I must say, you're looking more armored and robotic. Why, if I were a robotic clone of PB, which I'm not, you'd look even sexier than usual. However, that's not the reason I'm here. I came back because, um, I noticed that Dr. Wily II had set up a shield generator on the planet's surface in Sparkvernia. I need to lead an assault force on the ground to destroy it before we can attack. Hmmmm, perhaps it's better if you lead the unit. A small unit would be best. That way you'd have stealth and cunning on your side. Assemble your strike force. You can even name the squadron."

W2PB stared at Sakura, hoping she would accept the mission...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 11:50:46 AM
In the Wily Star II's control room, boforte was in a frenzy relaying orders to the defence forces.

boforte - DARNIT! I hate it when the old man is right! All Space Mets! Defence formation! All Stardroids! Make sure none of those ships reach the surface! Luce! Ombra! Protect that air vent that appears in all of the old man's fortresses! If that kooky Star Wars movie is true, they might go after that, since it leads to the main generator! Moonstar! Go to the generator, and intercept anything and anyone that gets close! NOW GO!

Stardroids, Luce, Ombra, Moonstar - VICTORY TO WILY II!

boforte - Grrr... I want in on this action... BAH! BOOSTED RELEASE!!

*boforte is enveloped in a bright light, and is now in his Boosted mode*

boforte - BAH! ACTION HERE I COME!!

boforte exits the control room, and soon is in the vast expense of space. He immediately went after the one that will prove to be a good challenge: The one giant mech that seems to exude ego, whatever ego is.

In case anyone needs references, or needs a refresher on the abilities of the listed forces, I'm gonna link them here, and I'll post links in future posts.
Wily Fighter
Wily II PB (when in battle)
boforte || boforte (Boosted mode)
Luce
Ombra
Moonstar

And yea, the air vent I mentioned is that pipe shaped thing on all of Wily's Castles. Here's the one that's most relevant. On your left, yea, that pipe.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 01:33:49 PM
On a hillside outside the city, Talyn stood quietly.

"Hmm... it's been too long," she muttered, mostly to herself. Using her walking stick, she quickly moved down the hill and went on her way to the city. She couldn't help but notice the lack of activity in the city; there should have been plenty since the city never really slept. Probably better for her, since she didn't want her return to be noticed by a bunch of people. She swiftly made her way to her destination, using back alleys as much as she could.

Well... to be honest, she didn't really need to do the whole stealth part. She hadn't been gone for that long, only a day or two to get out and refresh her mind. Rumors of that crazy Wily II acting up again were all she heard these days, and she just wanted to clear her mind. It was getting so bad that she was having issues hearing herself think. As for the stealth, she just wanted to look cool. And even if no one was watching, then she wanted to feel awesome.

Those countless JRPGs she'd played had left a mark on her psyche, meaning she wanted to do the flashiest most stylish methods possible, even when it would be completely unwarranted. Regardless of which, she made her way to her destination. At least, she thought it was her destination. A bit apprehensively, she knocked on the door to the establishment, a lone thought passing through her mind...

I sure hope she doesn't force me to do karaoke again...

(I'll be neutral... and yes, I just knocked on the door to DarkWaltz's karaoke/bar place 8D *

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: November 27, 2012, 01:37:33 PM
"A shield generator huh? Well I suppose I should get on that then." Sakura stated as she let go of her saber.

"Exactly and I know you're the only one I can trust for this sort of mission, so why don't you go prepare and I monitor your mission?  I'm confident that once that shield generator is gone the Wily Star II would be a sitting duck and my Sexcellent armada can finish it off even without me." "PB" said confident that he fooled her.

"Well I suppose the shield generator should be a priority..." Sakura said.

"Great I'll go to the navigation room to set up."  "PB" said as he turned around, his plan worked perfectly...

"...If Sparkvania still existed."

"What was-" "PB" turned around but he was too late.

In a flash Sakura grabbed both of "PB's" arms, slammed him to the wall, and slapped a pair of hand cuffs on him.

"What the heck are you doing Sakura!?" "PB" yelled in surprise.

"Shut up, you lousy fake!" Sakura cried as she pulled out a remote and pushed the button on it.  The effects were immediate the hand cuffs pulled at "PB's" arms and in no time he was stuck to the metal wall.  He tried pull free but it was no use.

"So you figured it out, I guess I under estimated you. Not only are you sexy but you have one hell of a brain! So what tipped you off sexy?" "PB" asked with a charming smile.

"Well I suppose I should tell you, apparently Wily II was in a rush and barely taught you anything other than what we look like.  Seems he also forgot that I'm not known for stealth and cunning, I'm known for rushing strait ahead and raw power." Sakura said a she leaned on a wall. "You were giving off multiple red flags, I'll start with what caught you off guard.  Sparkvania has been gone for 2 years, their leader Sparky mysteriously vanished.  When we knew he wasn't coming back we decided to destroy the remains to expand the land.  I provided some of the Steamrollers for that operation. I guess since the dpctor was always cooped up in his lab he didn't really pay attention to it when he briefed you on the layout of RPM.  I'm assuming you were built to replace PB or something?"

"Yeah, right on the money!"  W2PB said with an unusual enthusiasm given the current situation  "So how did you know I was a robot, and why do you have Steamrollers?  According to your job description you own a weapons shop."

"Let's save the Steamrollers role in the weapon shop for another time."  She said with a chuckle.  W2PB was slightly confused with the odd gesture, maybe it was the fact that he couldn't move his arms that allowed her to treat him with less hostility.  He saw something more to it, but he wanted to learn more about her.  He was honestly intrigued by her, and not just because of her clothes and body.

"Anyway, Wily II isn't the only one who can make robot replicas, I've tried my hand in it a few times. in fact one of my own creations is watching over my shop as we speak, along with my Mettaur friend, Zet.  Zet was created by Wily II, like yourself, but unlike you robot masters Zet doesn't have a sense of loyalty to Wily II." Sakura didn't notice but W2PB slightly frown when she mentioned he was a robot master.  He didn't know why but he felt something odd about the term, he felt like he didn't like being called that.

"Anyway with my experience in the field I was able to notice certain things that made you different from a normal human.  You walk very fluidly and, pardon the pun, like a well oiled machine.  When you smiled at me it didn't feel natural, it didn't feel like the way he would smile at me."  W2PB was slightly confused by this remark.  Wily II said that he, W2PB, was build exactly to replicate PB's basic mannerisms but she seems to see very slight differences between the 2.  The more he thought about it, the worse he felt, and he didn't know why.

"There was also the fact that PB usually never calls me Sakura, he either calls me by title or most of the time "Young One", since we're 12 years apart, but since you were just built you wouldn't know that." She was right, since Wily II didn't know them personally, he wouldn't know the quirks of their strong relationship.  When she spoke of his fleshy counterpart there was a sense of pride in her voice that was slightly evident.  From the way she talked and her actions she didn't seemed like the type who got close to people easily.  It made sense to him as to why she was so cautious, he wondered if that's just the way she was or if it was something deeper that her Commander could see.  He wanted to learn as much as he could about her...but for what purpose?  He's only required to execute his missions and obey Wily II, right?

"I admit Wily II makes excellent robots, but there are things that he or anyone can't replicate, and that's what made me suspicious in the first place." Sakura said.

W2PB's interests were peeked even more "Something that can't be replicated?" He questioned.

"Yeah first of all is his smell.  PB has this Mango Lemonade body wash he uses whenever he takes a shower so he always smells like his favorite drink.  You smell like Titanium, and you can't really mask it since you don't have skin." She stated.  W2PB proceeded to smell himself and saw she was right, he had a strong smell of Titanium, since he was hot off the bench the smell was very strong.  Incidentally he caught a whiff of her scent, she smelled like a mixture of berries.  Maybe she imitated him to a degree and wanted to smell like her favorite fruits and/or drink.  He liked it, but like the rest of what he was feeling for the past few moments he didn't know why.

"But the most important thing that made me suspect you immediately when I saw you, was that your Ego didn't match his at all, not even slightly."  She said quite bluntly.  W2PB felt a sharp pain in his chest, it was odd.  He didn't suffer any damage when she restrained him, yet he felt an intense pain when she said that sentence. However his systems said he suffered no damage, so where did the pain come from?

"What do you mean my Ego doesn't match his, how can you possibly tell that!?" W2PB cried.  Sakura looked quite shocked, he sounded desperate. The more the conversation lasted the stranger he got she noticed.  He didn't talk nearly as much as he first did.  He got more quite and when he did speak, it wasn't in confidence. She wonder if she over loaded him with too much information, she walked up to him and put her hand on his forehead.  He got noticeably stiff when her hand first made contact with him, but as she held it there he began to relax again.  W2PB was confused at first but then he felt at ease. Unlike when she grabbed him in a rough manner the first time, this sensation was warm and gentle.

"Good you don't seem to be overheating." She muttered.  W2PB was slightly shock...again.  The way she spoke wasn't out of anger or coldness.  Her voice was full of kindness and concern.

"Sorry, you were acting very weird.  I wanted to make sure you were alright." Sakura apologized.  She removed her hand and sat down next to him. W2PB just kept staring at her for a few moments until she spoke to him again.

"When I said your Ego was different than his I didn't mean it as a insult, I was merely statimg as a fact. Every living being has a different aura emanating from their body, it doesn't necessarily have to be just Ego." She explained.

"But how are you able to tell something like that just by looking at a person." He was noticeably calmer this time when he asked her, and for some reason she was glad.

"Well there are people who can utilize this aura as their inner strength.  This inner strength is called FRESCA (Fantastic Resourceful Emotional Spectrum of Collectible Awesomeness).  People who are able to tap into this are able to sense the auras from other people, as well as other FRESCA users.  As you probably guessed already I'm one of those people." Sakura stated.

"I see." W2PB said.  He tried to think about it but he couldn't think strait at the moment.

Sakura noticed this time.

"I think that's enough explaining for now" she said as she got up. "I suppose I can't expect that you won't try to attack me in someway if I deactivate the magnetism right?"

W2PB thought about it for a moment.  For some reason even though he was supposed to confirm that what she said was true, since he's supposed to finish his mission, he couldn't answer her like that.

Finally he looked her in her green eyes and finally spoke "I'm not going to attack you."

Sakura blinked "What did you say?"

W2PB shifted slightly "I don't understand it myself but I don't want to attack you."

"Why?"

"I'm not exactly sure, I'm experiencing so many things at once right now that I can't think logically." He said, Sakura looked at him a little surprised.  "I was just created as you said, I was built to be loyal only to Wily II.  But now I want to learn as much as I can, and I don't think Wily II can teach me what I need to learn.  So for now, let's call a truce.  You teach me things and I won't attack this base, deal?"

Sakura thought for a moment, it could have been a trick to make her trust him only to back stab them later.  On the other hand he seemed genuinely confused about what he wants to now, he was thrust into this pretty much at day one with no warning after all.  She decided to take the gamble.

"Fine, but you have to earn our trust first alright?  I'll deactivate the magnetism, but you have to keep those hand cuffs on.  It will prevent you from just teleport out of here and back to Wily II, okay?" Sakura demanded.

"Fair enough, Ms. Sakura, you drive a hard bargain." W2PB acknowledged.

Sakura deactivated the magnetism and he stood up, she offer her hand and he took a hold of it and they shook.

"I guess that settles that." She said, suddenly her comm link rang "Hello?"

"Second in Command Sakura do you read me?" It was PB on the other line.

"I read you loud and clear commander PB." Sakura said

"Good we have a situation, out plans were leaked and Wily II was prepared for us." PB explained.

"The plans were leaked already, I thought I was supposed to leak them." W2PB stated confused.

"Young one who was that, he sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it." PB questioned

"I'll explain later, I'll find out how the plans were leaked, you continue your assault." Sakura answered.

"Roger that and good luck."  PB said as he cut the line.

"I guess someone beat you to the punch, can you help find out who?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah." W2PB said.

"Oh I never caught you name, can you tell me?"

"It's W2PB, though I'm not sure if I still want to be called that anymore."

"I'm sure we can think of something later W2PB," she said "But for right now we have to find a rat to sniff out." She said as they began searching for clues.

(....I honestly didn't expect it to turn out this way, I need to go to bed now....should I ship it?)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:52:52 PM by Sakura Leic »