Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393725

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #7025 on: April 26, 2019, 11:20:29 PM
Ruby's mind was still awhirl as the people around her prepared themselves to go and confront the still-approaching boforte. Everything she'd been told about the Resistance prior to meeting Kai had so far been proven categorically false, and now there were getting ready to fight to protect her, someone who should've been their enemy.

Casting a nervous glance around her, she took in everything that was happening, and found herself finishing on Kai, who remained stock-still and staring off into space with an unreadable expression on his face, seemingly still locked into whatever the sight of boforte had triggered in him.

She ducked her head down into the collar of her coat and closed her eyes, exhaling slowly to try and collect herself. boforte was dangerous, there was a reason he held such a high rank in the Doctor's forces, and she didn't think for a second that his injuries would render him any less of a threat. The others....her friends?.....couldn't possibly know what they were getting into, not really. And for whatever reason, the Doctor's programming hadn't managed to get her to turn on them yet....why, she couldn't say, but....

Risking another glance at Kai, she almost missed him silently mouth something, and had to replay the memory a half-dozen times before she was able to make out what it was.

Forgive me.....

That shook her. Memories of a life she'd lived but hadn't lived at all assailed her all at once, an incomprehensible mess of sights, sounds, colours and motion. But....two things stood out clear as day, words she'd spoken once and yet never said.

"As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!"

The sight of Kai, who she'd only ever known as almost completely unflappable, silently begging for forgiveness....

"Well, that's why we're here! To make it better."

The Resistance, trying to reclaim a world that by all rights should never have been threatened at all...

Ignoring the others, she strode from the room towards the nearest exit, mouth set in a firm line and eyes practically glowing with purpose as an as-yet-unused section of her systems flared into life...

boforte was not having a good day. Bad enough he'd been knocked out a fight he was winning, and now he was having to drag himself across a wasteland before he could think about repairing himself?

Before his thoughts could progress any further, there was a whoosh of displaced air and he felt something pressing against his stomach. Glancing down, he caught a brief glimpse of red and black before an oddly familiar voice rang out, quiet but firm.

"Tell the Doctor I quit."

Before he could even think about mustering a response, Ruby's Kinetic Conversion Engine blazed into motion, expelling all of the energy she'd stored up since her activation in the form of a textbook perfect One-Inch Punch. The air around them seemed to ripple for a moment, before the sound barrier threw up it's metaphorical arms with a frustrated sigh and slunk off to go drown its' sorrows. boforte disappeared, the only trace of his presence a thick trail of dust that was rapidly receding over the horizon.

Ruby wobbled slightly, falling to her knees as the excess of energy wore off and she suddenly felt very tired. Before she pitched face-first into the dust to rest, she managed to voice the oddly amusing thought that'd just struck her.

"Huh. And we all thought Yang would be the first to deck him."

[spoiler=Omake #1 - Don't Start What You Can't Finish]Ruby strode from the room, mouth set in a firm line and eyes practically glowing as she headed towards the nearest exit. As soon as she had the space she broke into a swift jog, and then a run as her Kinetic Conversion Engine spun up. Her sensors locked her onto boforte long before she actually saw him, and her combat subsystems had her coiling into action once the optimum distance was reached. Flinging herself into the air, she twisted so that her feet were leading, fully intent on dropkicking boforte's face into mulch.

Or at least, that was the plan.

Unfortunately, one of boforte's legs, already badly damaged after his fall from orbit, gave out as the strain of holding him up proved to be too much. As he collapsed, he could've sworn he caught a brief glimpse of a red something sailing overhead before vanishing into the distance....[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Omake #2 - The Original Plan]Before his thoughts could progress any further, there was a whoosh of displaced air from directly in front of him. Glancing down, he caught a brief glimpse of red and black before an oddly familiar voice rang out, loud and full of vigour.

"TO THE MOOOOOOONNN!"

Before he could even formulate a thought in response Ruby's fist slammed into his jaw. The sound barrier had just enough time to squeak out an "OHFU-" before reality momentarily took a vacation and boforte vanished, a faint and quickly receding speck in the sky being the only trace of his existence moments before.

Floating aimlessly through a mass of debris, boforte could only think that maybe escape velocity wasn't so hard to achieve after all....[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Omake #3 - The Original Plan Take #2 - Reality Ensues]Before his thoughts could progress any further, there was a whoosh of displaced air from directly in front of him. Glancing down, he caught a brief glimpse of red and black before an oddly familiar voice rang out, loud and full of vigour.

"TO THE MOOOOOOONNN!"

Before he could even formulate a thought in response Ruby's fist slammed into his jaw. It should be noted that due to the sheer amount of energy Ruby had managed to accumulate in her active time since her initialization, the punch she threw struck with the same force as a small family hatchback moving at roughly 711 times the speed of sound. boforte may have been tough, but he wasn't that tough. He didn't even have a chance to react before his body vaporized into a cloud of microscopic particles. The resulting sonic-boom also vaporized the building the Resistance had been hiding in and cratered the surrounding area. Once the dust had settled, Ruby glanced around at the destruction she'd caused and gave a nervous-and-slightly-hysterical giggle.[/spoiler]

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #7026 on: April 28, 2019, 05:35:42 AM
Touko blinked, in utter shock or disbelief of what had transpired.

"Uhh, huh? Did Ruby just...?"

She re-holstered her weapons, before stretching a bit.

"Well, I guess this saves me having to worry about collateral damage, or risk of that giant 3D printer getting wrecked. Guess i'll have a drink then. So much for BoFarty."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #7027 on: April 28, 2019, 09:37:21 PM
"Yeah.....I could go for a drink too." Fugo replied as he picked his jaw off the floor.

Fugo didn't think that Ruby would come to her decision so quickly.  Driving back boforte without killing him wasn't gonna be an easy task so he was grateful Ruby was able to do it for them. 

He looked back to Kai who was still in his catatonic state.  Fugo saw him mouth something but couldn't quite make it out, but he knew one thing.  boforte, and by extension Wily must have done something to this guy for him to act like this.  And if that was the case.....getting him to wake up wasn't gonna be an easy, and most likely dangerous task.

He went over to the 3D printer and began inputting some commands.

"Okay.....I'm 95% sure that we all figured out Kai doesn't have amnesia after all." Fugo sighed "So....who wants to be brave enough to wake him up?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #7028 on: April 30, 2019, 04:26:00 AM
“Well, now that that outburst is out of the way, who's next? The… Leader, the Robocopy, or McBleedy here?” Emma asks, completely unfazed by Asch's verbal assault. She had completed stabilizing PBPB while Asch spoke.

“I guess you should do me, so I can stop bleeding on your floor,” Fxeni chimed in, a drop of blood splattering on the grating below.

“Yes, I suppose that would be logical. Is that fine with our leader?” Emma asks.

“Emma… don't give her a hard time, she doesn't want to be here as it is,” Fxeni interjects before she can drag it out any further.

Emma glances over at Sakura, whose uneasiness seems to have already increased. She sighs and looks back at Fxeni, beginning to fix him up. “Tell me… do you think she can handle it?”

Fxeni remains silent for a moment as Emma worked. He gently bites the inside of his lip. He looks Emma in the eyes, brow a bit furrowed. “… As long as she remembers that she's not alone in handling this.”

“Interesting answer,” Emma replies. Before she asks any follow-up questions, Fxeni glares at her in a way she had never seen before. This prompts her to think twice about it. “I'm done with the endless source of injury here; Are you ready Sakura?”

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7029 on: April 30, 2019, 04:38:30 AM
"As ready as I'll ever be I guess." Sakura sighed as she got up. "So uh how is this gonna work, I honestly don't know much about medical work beyond overly dramatized stuff I sometimes see on TV, is there anything you need me to do?"

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7030 on: May 02, 2019, 06:56:03 AM
Ammy, for lack of better explanation, was pretty damn stunned. Just moments ago the whole station was in uproar and now, fast as the threat had arrived, it was gone. Yet there was still a good bit of commotion, now over the stationary Kai, completely unresponsive.

Fugo's inquiry barely passed through Ammy as he strode up to Kai, and gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Buddy, it's over." He said simply, staring flat into Kai's blank eyes. "Whatever it is, let it go."

Could've been Fugo's comment about amnesia. Could've been that he felt a bit of kinship with the man. Either way, behind his eyes he sensed a certain helplessness behind it all. Or maybe a regret or a disdain for the past. Something he knew.

He would take it as it would come.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7031 on: May 02, 2019, 08:08:42 PM
As soon as the hand made contact with his shoulder, Kai's eyes flared back into life and snapped down to meet Ammy's, rapidly flickering between their usual blue and a sickly electric yellow. After a moment, they shut and Kai shook his head with a grunt. When he opened his eyes again, they were back to blue and free of whatever had been afflicting him prior to being disturbed. Quirking a brow, he frowned.

"Over? What're you....."

Tilting his head to side, he reopened his network connection to Ruby, visibly wincing in the outside world at the sudden feeling of OMGYAY that hit him from her end. Dismissing it with a mental shrug, he wasted no more time asking her where she was and what she thought she was doing.

To all of the outside observers, he seemed to fall into a thoughtful silence, and then, seemingly without provocation, he snorted, lips briefly quirking upwards before he descended into full-blown, genuine laughter, bending almost double at the waist as his shoulders rocked with mirth. After around 20 seconds or so of this he straightened up and shook himself, appearing almost completely calm save for the still-present upturn of his lips. When he spoke again, it was initially to himself.

"Well, I have my new happiest memory...."

Nodding his thanks to Ammy, he turned to the others.

"Good news, everyone. It seems our problem is now approximately...." - he tilted his head again as if double checking something - "-seven miles or so further back from where he was, and Ruby's on her way back now. If we have a plan for moving on from here, we should have time to get it done now."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7032 on: May 02, 2019, 09:28:36 PM
"Well I guess she can snack on this thing then." Fugo smirked as he pulled out the giant Candy Cane that he was making with the 3D printer. "Was gonna use it to have someone poke you in case you had a more violent reaction when you woke up, speaking of which great job Ammy. 

That being said I'm gonna go set some traps outside in case boforte or someone else gets any other bright ideas of coming here since the security system isn't working.  Though you're gonna have to bring Sakura with you next time you want to come here unless we have a way to teleport directly here somehow. She's really the only one I know who can outright avoid anything I'm gonna puy out there. Otherwise you'll be blown up, snagged in a bear trap or become a living popsicle."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:12:31 AM by Sakura Leic »

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7033 on: June 05, 2019, 05:32:05 PM
How do people stand going this slow?

That was the predominant thought in Ruby's mind as she slowly (painfully slowly) trudged back towards the building she'd all-but exploded from a short while prior. While she couldn't deny that doing what she'd done had been extremely cathartic (and from the sound of things, she'd taken a larger step towards earning Kai's friendship with that than she had from just hanging around these last few weeks) she also had to acknowledge that maybe burning her entire reserve on it wasn't the smartest thing she could've done. It'd taken her a good five minutes of slowly wiggling her fingers before she'd even had enough energy to even stand up, and all she was able to manage right now was the same sort of awkward, shambling gait you'd expect from someone who'd been dragged out of a comfortable bed very much against their will. Still....

She'd stepped back onto the network briefly when Kai had reached out to her to find out what was going on, but even then she'd felt the shadow of boforte's anger at everything brushing her presence there. Luckily, it seemed like he'd been too busy being angry to actually realize what was happening, and she'd settled her talk with Kai and stepped off the network before anything more came of it. That brief experience had left her slightly unsettled, and her thoughts were beginning to shift away from her displeasure at the amount of time it was taking her to get back to her new.....friends?

"Huh....doesn't sound so weird now that I think about it..."

The idea that boforte.....or the Doctor, could still track her simply by her existing was a worrisome one, and it was a problem she'd be gnawing on for the forseeable future, she could just tell. Before she could really approach the issue, though, a chime from her diagnostics informed her of a change in her internal energy levels, and she broke into a light jog, a small but ever-so-bright smile slowly forming on her face as she moved...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7034 on: June 05, 2019, 08:55:58 PM
Fugo waited outside for Ruby to return with the giant candy cane which did take a little longer than expected, but he figured she must have expended a lot of energy.

"Yo Ruby, welcome back." Fugo greeted I'm gonna start setting some traps out here since the security system doesn't work just in case boforte comes back or Wily gets some other bright ideas, then we can head out.  Also seems you used a lot of energy so you can snack on this candy cane while we're waiting....come to think of it we still need to wait for the guy with the steaks too....."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #7035 on: June 06, 2019, 03:29:39 AM
"Well, you shouldn't have to worry, in case we need to come back here i've got coordinate codes that should work with any model of transporter, and that steak guy has directions to drop steaks off in that spot right there and hit that button next to it. Its tied to my current location, so it'll get to me no matter what."

Touko cracked her neck a bit before laying on a nearby couch.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7036 on: June 06, 2019, 11:27:54 AM
Ammy tilted his head at the sudden laughter, then cracked a wry grin, then laughed along with Kai. "I don't know what we're laughing at!" He managed as the fits died down, then wiping a tear from his eye, he pat the other man on the shoulder. "But I'm glad you've gotten something to brighten up your life a bit, I guess."

When Ruby finally returned, Ammy took the candy cane from Fugo, finally, and broke off a piece for himself. He bit a chunk off it, then handed it to Ruby.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7037 on: June 06, 2019, 03:50:39 PM
"Hopefully he's one of the more durable types of people in RPM." Fugo sighed as he started setting the traps.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7038 on: June 07, 2019, 03:54:30 PM
Ruby had been eyeing the candy cane in the same way a cat eyes a bit of string ever since she'd walked back into the room. When Ammy held it out to her, she briefly considered reaching out, but instead leant forward and grabbed it in her mouth.

There was a horrific, ear-splitting noise that sounded like a vacuum-cleaner getting busy with a particularly effective blender, and the remnants of the candy cane vanished in an eye blink, Ruby giving an indistinct murmur of pleasure at the sugary goodness entering her systems. It was at that point she remembered the box she was carrying, and hefted it slightly so the others could get a better look.

"Oh right, I ran into someone on the way back, he said something about delivering some steak that someone here ordered?"

She tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"I wonder if this is what the Doctor wanted when he ordered that stakeout a while back....?"

Kai meanwhile was once again seemingly lost in thought...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7039 on: June 07, 2019, 08:28:21 PM
"If only that's how stakeouts worked, maybe the world would be a better place." Fugo laughed as he set an enchantment on the ground.  "Anyway I'm almost done here so we can start getting ready to leave.  Also if you guys can save a steak for Sakura, she'll probably be hungry when you guys meet her, and it might help her mood a little."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7040 on: June 07, 2019, 09:43:25 PM
Ruby set the last of the boxes aside for anyone who felt like taking them and started rocking back-and-forth on the balls of her feet, seemingly more to keep herself occupied while she waited for everyone else to finish up so they could move again. boforte's faint presence on the network still worried her and she was eager to be gone from here so she could hopefully start to do something about the problem she'd been chewing on since knocking his lights out.

On the other side of the room, Kai cast a searching gaze across the various pieces of equipment, lingering for a moment or two longer on the synthesizer he'd gotten his gear from earlier. Tilting his head in consideration for a moment, he seemed to reach a decision and approached Fugo.

"I could probably throw a couple extra layers of security up on the networks here. No guarantee they'd hold if anyone else tried to break through them, but it would alert me that someone was making an attempt at least, perhaps give you or your other allies a chance to investigate or scrub the records here or whatever?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7041 on: June 07, 2019, 10:53:33 PM
"Woah you can do that?" Fugo replied "Yeah if you can do it by all means, anyway we can protect this place from that Bathair bastard is fine by my book."

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7042 on: June 07, 2019, 11:08:45 PM
Ammy watched the others' exchanges with a smile as he set back to drilling Vieri's prosthetic. Finally, it finished, he blew the hole clean and hefted it over his shoulder, causing the knight to wince at seeing it receive such a treatment. He noted her reaction and remembered to do it again later. "Alright, the rest of the other parts are already prepped." He mumbled to himself as he reached for the protective barrel and gingerly worked it into the leg.

"So, thou art finished?" Vieri asked, concerned. Ammy kept a pensive expression as he set back to work assembling the rest of the mechanism. "Allllmost there, Captain." As he finished, he held up his handiwork. He picked up what looked to be a small remote and handed it to Vieri. "Til Fugo's boss gets here, like we said, you'll need to use this to fire the mechanism."

"And ah, what is this...?" Vieri asked, as she fingered the button and depressed it.

"NO WAIT DON'T PRESS THAT YE-" A deafening bang blasted through the room as Ammy is blown into a wall by the explosive blast shooting from the prosthetic's heel.

The leg rolled out of his arms and clattered to the floor as he lay in a heap, dazed. "Yeah so... Clip that... To your belt or something." He slumped over onto his side. "Til we get the Magitech... Thingy... Gonna take a nap." He mumbled.

"Aye. I quite like that." Vieri said simply.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7043 on: June 07, 2019, 11:29:57 PM
Kai and Ruby both twitched as the explosion went off, though Kai's was far more violent in nature. Ruby looked bewildered for a moment before rushing over to Ammy's side to check on him.....which pretty much just amounted to hovering over him and confirming that he was still breathing.

Kai, relaxing eventually, hopped back onto the local network and set about throwing some extra protections up using his own style of coding as a base. Safe in the knowledge that there wasn't any here besides an already-distracted Ruby to check on what he was doing, he slipped a couple extra requests over to the fabrication machine, but held off on executing them for the moment. Withdrawing, he cracked his neck and flashed Fugo what he hoped was an encouraging smirk.

"There. Not my best work, but they're functional. I'll pass the security keys along to whoever once we get wherever it is we're going."

Ruby continued to fuss, privately amazed at just how awesome that leg-cannon thing was. Maybe if she asked Ammy nicely he'd make her one too....?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7044 on: June 08, 2019, 09:35:18 PM
Fugo sighed as he was thankful that Ammy was durable as he laid out the rest of the traps.

"Okay all done here.  Now to the.....Sex Station......yes the base is literally called that." Fugo remarked as he started heading out the door.  "And before you ask no it wasn't Sakura's idea it's her Master's place....the former leader of the Resistance."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #7045 on: June 08, 2019, 11:51:07 PM
"Such and odd name for a place, for Karring to be staying at. Yet I'm pretty sure Kat's been taking good care of him, while I was away." Haku says, as she joins up with the others.

Fear me.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #7046 on: June 12, 2019, 04:18:41 AM
"As ready as I'll ever be I guess." Sakura sighed as she got up. "So uh how is this gonna work, I honestly don't know much about medical work beyond overly dramatized stuff I sometimes see on TV, is there anything you need me to do?"

“Look through the lenses of this instrument,” Emma says and as she gestures, a slit next to the edge of the examination table that Sakura was sitting on opens up and a phoropter rises from within.

“Umm… alright,” Sakura replies as she sits down in front of it and looks into it, unsure of what the device is supposed to do.

“Can you see clearly?” Emma asks, fiddling with the settings on the phoropter.

“Everything's clear,” Sakura replies, shifting a bit in her spot to align a bit better with the object in front of her.

“Alright… how about now?” Emma asks after switching lenses.

“Still clear,” Sakura answers. This surprises Emma a bit, who takes a look at Sakura’s eyes. Their irises were slightly red, as opposed to their natural green.

“Odd…” Emma mutters, switching the lenses. She glances at Sakura's eyes, both of them having a fully red iris. “Still clear?”

“Yup,” Sakura replies casually.

“Fascinating…” Emma says as she notes down the results, the phoropter sliding back down from whence it came. She walks next to Sakura and pulls back her hair, revealing her ear so that she can examine it.

“Hmm? I didn't know you had pointed ears Sakura,” Fxeni stated inquisitively.

“I… usually don't show them. I have my reasons not to…” Sakura explains vaguely.

“I won't pry then,” Fxeni says, his curiosity peaked however.

“Your ears are fine,” Emma states as she finishes checking both ears. She pulls out a needle. “I'm going to need some of your blood for tests; is that fine?”

“I don't mind,” Sakura says, completely unfazed by the needle.

“Most people don’t like needles; heck, I have to knock that guy over there out to be able to get some blood,” Emma says snarkily as she takes some blood from Sakura.

“Now that’s patently not true… you just take the blood sample when I’m already knocked out!” Fxeni replies half-jokingly, as he cannot recall the last time he had a needle in him.

“Touché,” Emma says as she finishes taking the blood from Sakura, taking the vial of blood and inserting it into a nearby analyzer and began the process.

“I’m glad I don’t have to do deal with that…” Asch mutters under his breath.

“Next, we'll examine the rest of you,” Emma says as a screen drops from the ceiling, blocking the view from the outside. “Don't either of you peek… I'm not too worried about the robot, but I’ve seen McInjurAlot's teleport sex antics!”

“That was Peebs! You know I can't teleport!” Fxeni exclaims.

“Well clearly not, considering you'd probably be able to not get hurt for once if you could,” Emma retorts slyly. She begins to examine Sakura's body as Fxeni mutters incomprehensibly to himself. She notices a sizable amount of scars on her body, although her vitals are perfectly fine otherwise. “Well, I guess you're not the only one getting hurt for once considering these scars. Hers are mostly faded though, likely from a while back. Unlike you.”

“Uh huh,” Fxeni vocalizes, deciding not to continue giving Emma more to work with.

“Scars…” Asch says to himself quietly, seemingly deep in thought.

“Well, we're pretty much done here,” Emma says as she wraps up checking everything. The screen rises back up, revealing a somewhat relieved Sakura. “I'll let you know when I have the results for your blood. Do you need anything else? Does fauxPB need a checkup too?”

“… I think I’m good,” Asch replies.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7047 on: June 12, 2019, 05:24:41 AM
"I think Borock-bot and Zeta have mentioned something called vaccinations as well?" Sakura added trying to be helpful "I know they prevent diseases and stuff but I obviously never had them."

Asch meanwhile mentally questioned how Sakura could be so unfazed about needles unlike other people, among the other things he learned from the tests done on her.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #7048 on: June 14, 2019, 12:48:04 PM
“We have to make sure that you don't have anything first. Giving you vaccines while you have a disease isn't in your best interest,” Emma explains as she walks up to the machine that was testing Sakura's blood. She quickly analyzes the results. “Well, it doesn't look like there's anything; ready for more needles?”

“I guess so,” Sakura responds, unfazed by the prospect of more needles.

“Now I'm really happy I don't have to deal with that,” Asch says as he fidgets uncomfortably in place. He winces a bit as he watches the needles go into Sakura. Fxeni chuckles a bit to himself watching Asch squirm.

“There… you should be set for a while,” Emma says as she finishes injecting the final needle into Sakura. She looks over to the clearly uncomfortable Asch. “Alright, ready for yours?”

“N-no thanks!” Asch exclaims, backing away a bit.

“Alright, I guess we're done here then,” Fxeni says as he gestures towards the door. Before moving though, he looks over at PBPB. “Hey Emma… let me know when she's awake again, would you?”

“… Sure,” Emma replies, holding back her trademark snark for once.

“Thanks,” Fxeni replies with a smile, ready to head back to the hangar.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7049 on: June 14, 2019, 08:44:14 PM
"Fxeni wait up, I don't wanna be alone here!" Asch yelled in a mild panic as he hurried out the door.

Sakura raised an eyebrow before shrugging and turning back to Emma.

"Thank you for everything Emma, I know I was a bit of an inconvenience..." Sakura stated.