Super "What Are You Thinking?" ReBirth

Mr. Haxwell · 1059048

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #17850 on: March 28, 2014, 08:39:05 PM
I'll see if I can start typing that part again, I'm going Furniture Hunting today.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #17851 on: March 28, 2014, 09:23:14 PM
No I read your update just wasn't thinking about the mech battle at the time. XD

Also just made Blue in Dark Souls II; I will now proceed to start my "Punchy Run" where I use only fist weapons to kill every enemy and boss.

Spoilers!
[spoiler]I'll die a lot.  8D[/spoiler]

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #17852 on: March 28, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
I think I heard Mia snoring next to me.

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #17853 on: March 28, 2014, 09:36:43 PM
Snoring cats are adorable.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #17854 on: March 28, 2014, 09:46:26 PM
Got a replacement part for that desk, luckily it fits in the trunk of the car.  Now we're going to go to Walmart to look at TVs for my brother and maybe me. 

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #17855 on: March 28, 2014, 10:07:13 PM
Real [tornado fang]ing cute, so I decide to give DotNW another try, get past Luin alright, and decide to try a quest out in Asgard.

Get killed because the AI doesn't [tornado fang]ing know how to move away from an attacking enemy, and also just getting [tornado fang]ing smacked around without much time to react. And the game pretty much tells me I can't do that quest anymore now because they sent somebody else to take care of it. Because that's how you go about fun game design, locking things off instead of just saying "Oh go ahead and try again" LIKE EVERY OTHER [tornado fang]ing TALES GAME.

Controls are still a little gummy but its not as bad as it was the first time (I think my controller might be damaged or something, this isn't the first time I've dealt with the general unresponsiveness of some actions.) But seriously I can deal with shitty story if the gameplay is solid, and solid this is not.

I've never had a game make me so [tornado fang]ing aggravated before.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #17856 on: March 28, 2014, 10:40:38 PM
Got 2 32 inch LED TVs, now we're going home.  Man we did a lot today, got a dresser, replaced a part for the desk and got TVs.  Tomorrow we're getting a Dinning Room Set, we must sound insane right now.

EDIT: Scratch that we're ordering the dinning room set today.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17857 on: March 28, 2014, 11:01:20 PM
Just ran the new member through a few searches, double-checking their e-mail and username.  Didn't find any, except for some hits on related IP addresses.  I'll just keep an eye on that member.  If they do something bad, they're gone.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #17858 on: March 28, 2014, 11:12:31 PM
[tornado fang]ing hell, am I actually supposed to beat this [tornado fang]ing boss? I mean, the enemies make no [tornado fang]ing indication that I'm actually attacking them and continue on hitting me for a quarter of my health. And of course, dying shows that yes, I was supposed to win.

Was I seriously supposed to go and grind those [tornado fang]ing missions? Seriously? The ones that say "Recommended to be over level 12." when I'm level 6? What the [tornado fang] was the purpose of that cutscene where Colette fights alongside the party only for it to still be the same ragtag group of a shitty LV3 Imp and "glued to the corners, always trying to cast in vein" Marta. And what a surprise, I can't win any battles because I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH. Wouldn't be such an issue if there was, oh I don't know, A WORLD MAP WHERE I COULD FIGHT ENEMIES TO GET STRONGER.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just Hawk, but no apparently everybody's a [tornado fang]ing monster summoner because somewhere along the line this became Pokemon and not in the fun sense.

Right then, I'm going to go [tornado fang]ing grind since apparently that's all I can do now.

Another point of annoyance, the game keeps the music playing when you hit the PS button, unlike the first game where it stopped. Consistency, people!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #17859 on: March 28, 2014, 11:33:48 PM
Ah it's amazing how surreal a music video can be.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #17860 on: March 28, 2014, 11:34:44 PM
[tornado fang]ing hell, am I actually supposed to beat this [tornado fang]ing boss? I mean, the enemies make no [tornado fang]ing indication that I'm actually attacking them and continue on hitting me for a quarter of my health. And of course, dying shows that yes, I was supposed to win.

Was I seriously supposed to go and grind those [tornado fang]ing missions? Seriously? The ones that say "Recommended to be over level 12." when I'm level 6? What the [tornado fang] was the purpose of that cutscene where Colette fights alongside the party only for it to still be the same ragtag group of a shitty LV3 Imp and "glued to the corners, always trying to cast in vein" Marta. And what a surprise, I can't win any battles because I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH. Wouldn't be such an issue if there was, oh I don't know, A WORLD MAP WHERE I COULD FIGHT ENEMIES TO GET STRONGER.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just Hawk, but no apparently everybody's a [tornado fang]ing monster summoner because somewhere along the line this became Pokemon and not in the fun sense.

Right then, I'm going to go [tornado fang]ing grind since apparently that's all I can do now.

Another point of annoyance, the game keeps the music playing when you hit the PS button, unlike the first game where it stopped. Consistency, people!

Let's see, that's one... three... seven f-bombs in your post.

Aim for 10, next time. Aim for the stars~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #17861 on: March 28, 2014, 11:57:01 PM
Eh, its just aggravating is all.

I did beat the boss this time. Focused on the little shiteater that was kicking 60-70 dmg dirt at me first, monsters died to kill off the lion-tiger thing, and a little free running to distract the boss gave Marta enough time to heal both her and Emil so I could kick him to the curb.

Not sure how it all worked out, but it did. I'm sure it'll get easier by now.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17862 on: March 29, 2014, 12:07:42 AM
I opened the windows to let some air circulate.  Mabel gets in one, sniffs, and sits there and cries.

I go to the fridge for a drink and Mabel comes rushing over.  She was crying because she wanted more food.

Sitting in the window and crying because she's hungry.  And she wonders why I didn't pick up on it.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #17863 on: March 29, 2014, 12:51:55 AM
Ahaha, and now that Colette has joined for now I can see the seams showing even more, the artstyle of DotNW is very different from the artstyle of Symphonia 1, yet every returning member from that game retains their Symphonia 1 Status art and Skit images.

Colette's model is terrible, by the way, she looks like she's got something seriously wrong with her. Like they [tornado fang]'d up her face.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17864 on: March 29, 2014, 12:54:39 AM
Looks like another walk down to the store in the dark.  Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #17865 on: March 29, 2014, 12:57:46 AM
I just redeemed my coins on Club Nintendo for the ALBW poster set.

8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #17866 on: March 29, 2014, 12:59:55 AM
Its a good poster set.

Its worth it.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17867 on: March 29, 2014, 01:06:07 AM
Time to write up a quick shopping list... and to remember to take my electric bill with me so I can pay it.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #17868 on: March 29, 2014, 01:14:13 AM
Its a good poster set.

Its worth it.

Yeah, I can't wait.

Club Nintendo posters are always high quality.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17869 on: March 29, 2014, 01:30:58 AM
Changed my mind about trekking to the store in the dark.  I'll go tomorrow when Ringman is here.  If he wants to eat, he needs to take me to the store. :P

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #17870 on: March 29, 2014, 02:16:14 AM
Changed my mind about trekking to the store in the dark.

That's a great unintentional pun.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #17871 on: March 29, 2014, 02:45:56 AM
Store Trek: Into Darkness 8D

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #17872 on: March 29, 2014, 03:07:28 AM
I just redeemed my coins on Club Nintendo for the ALBW poster set.
Its a good poster set.

Its worth it.
I still haven't removed the first set of posters from the mailing tube they came in...
I might have to see if these new ones are on the local Club Nintendo, though.

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #17873 on: March 29, 2014, 03:09:53 AM
Store Trek: Into Darkness 8D

Tagline: What was supposed to be a trip to buy milk... was now a desperate fight for survival

I'd definitely watch that. 8D

I still haven't removed the first set of posters from the mailing tube they came in...
I might have to see if these new ones are on the local Club Nintendo, though.

Are you waiting to get them framed?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #17874 on: March 29, 2014, 03:14:07 AM
There's a Yoshi's New Island T-shirt up on Club Nintendo now for the ridiculous price of 800 coins.

Which is way too fuckin' much when they've had T-shirts up there before for cheaper.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything