"Have You Seen Mii?" A Part of My Personal "There Are No Words For This" Series

Jericho · 1409

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Oh man, I can't stop laughing at this one. I can't even summarize it really. I'll just quote and hotlink it for everyone's entertainment. Also you need to see the picture on this page to truly get the extent of this one. XD

Quote from: Kotaku
Calling all cars: Be on lookout for this Mii in connection with a hit and run. Driver last seen in Moo Moo Meadows wearing Mii Outfit B. Suspect is believed to have unlimited blue shells.

No, really, that is a wanted poster and that is a Mii on it, and that made me laugh so hard I sprained my epiglottis. The Kanagawa kops (Japan) are searching for the Mii, or a someone who looks like it, anyway. The blogs that have posted about this are inconclusive as to whether that is the actual Mii of the actual suspect (to say nothing of how they might have gotten it) or if the cops used the Mii creator to build their composite. Oh my God, I hope it is the latter. Would that really fly in Japanese court?

Jesus, that is still funny the 529th time. The WTF look is priceless.

And now, having teed this up, I hand it off to you, the commenterariat, to make it one thousand percent more hilarious than I ever could.

Article Link

This is just too much for me. XD XD XD

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Nintendo now supports Japan's police.

Is there a way to stop Nintendo? It doesn't matter. It's too late. Japan today, the world tomorrow.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
THEN THE MOOOON!

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
So... is this a "this guy is a cheater; if you find him, report him so we can ban him" poster or just a joke?

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Align, it wouldn't be funny in that case. XD

It's basically like this:

1. Guy IRL gets in a hit-n-run incident.
2. Person who hit the guy probably mentioned it to one of his online friends
3. Online friend, in an effort to help bring the guy to justice, sends his Mii to the local authorities
4. Local authorities print up those wanted signs and begin posting them around the intersection where the incident took place.
5. ???
6. Profit and laughs when the internet hears about it.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Putting up a WANTED poster for a guy who cheated in a videogame sounds like a joke to me...