Slash Man · 158891

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #975 on: October 07, 2011, 11:41:46 PM
My day, thus far, has been okay.  This weekend, though, I get to look forward to moving my stuff from the apartment and into storage until December, and dealing with my brother and his fiancee glaring at me the whole time, as if I'm some burglar.  :|

I wonder, would a court convict me if I beat them both with a baseball bat?

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #976 on: October 09, 2011, 05:44:27 PM
I'll speak of yesterday as when I finally got home I was too exhausted to talk about it.

It was fun. =3 Aside from the morning in which I had to work, but then my boss showed up early so I could go. Went up to the lodge where they were having 'Family Day' and got free food. Held my little niece some more and chatted with some people. Around 5:30 I drove over to my brother's house with him and his wife following, and one of Nikki's friends from north Carolina. My brother and the friend began talking about swords (Since Gordy has one on display) Nikki went to wash her hair and I did a preliminary sketch of Phantom and Shinobu in a more dynamic pose. Told Nikki I could never draw males  in a dynamic pose.

Nikki: You can always draw them doing a Captain Morgan pose.
Me: ... I don't think that would work for a ninja.

... This means that there may be a sketch of Phantom doiung the Captain Morgan pose for lulz.

Around 6:30 the friend left to head back to North Carolina, and Gordy, Nikki, and I headed to Ashland Berry Farm for their haunted houses. I have not been to one in years but I have to say, it was really fun. 23.00 to do Clown Town, the Slaughter House and Booger Woods (Although it's worth as Booger Woods by itself is 20.00 ). Booger Woods wore me out although I wasn't screaming (Jumped and did deer in headlights, but no screaming) but its a lot of uneven floors ducking and crawling and getting lost. Then you get chased out with maniacs wielding chainsaws. XD

We managed to get Dairy Queen before they closed and we headed back to Gordy's. And I headed home and keeled over.

Today we'll be cooking out again. X3

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #977 on: October 09, 2011, 08:38:27 PM
Booooooooooring day.

At least I could remove some games off my to-play list.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #978 on: October 11, 2011, 08:45:59 AM
I did laundry.  I did laundry the day before. 

And the towels that I washed shed lint EVERYWHERE.  And they still shed.

Those blue-and-navy striped towels at Walmart?  Don't buy 'em.  They shed worse than a cat.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #979 on: October 12, 2011, 03:21:48 AM
Heard Dramatic Pararie Dog 3 times, in school no less. Also, doesn't anyone know that those whacko earrings are uncool these days? (by that I mean those freaky things they call accessories that drill a hole in your year)

And still doing make-up work, lovely.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #980 on: October 13, 2011, 01:08:08 AM
My day thus far was rainy.  While I love rain, my asthmatic lungs apparently do not.  This morning was filled with coughing.  Almost reached for the inhaler, but I hate using the damn thing, so I just hack up the phlegm and move on with my day.

Ran to the store for some needed things, then hung out in the drop-in center downstairs, read and made more notations in an "On Writing Horror" book, and shortly I'll be heading back to the apartment to make dinner.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #981 on: November 03, 2011, 10:08:10 PM
I stopped being a [sonic slicer], and finally confessed to this girl in my class i had interest in. She rejected me, but did it in a nice way. I guess we can hang out from now on or something, but I worry things might become a little awkward. It still feels like a slap in the face when they turn you down, i'll probably feel better by tomorrow. [/needless drama]

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #982 on: November 04, 2011, 03:16:17 AM
Getting an answer, whether yes or no, is always better than not knowing and wondering "what if?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #983 on: November 04, 2011, 03:25:06 AM
Or worse, "what could have been."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #984 on: November 04, 2011, 06:36:57 AM
Got up at 8 AM to the idiot dog barking, wandered off for the 2 hour trip to school to finish my current project, finished the project, took the 2 hour trip home, got home at 4 PM, and sat around for the rest of the night. Also, I think I'm coming down with something...

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #985 on: November 04, 2011, 07:00:06 AM
Today, I read some more of a big book on forensics, mainly the chapter on trace evidence.  Then, I wrote a bit to at least meet my daily word quota for NaNoWriMo.  Then, I made dinner, ate it, read and wrote some more, took a shower, got into my PJs, read and wrote some more, then got on the computer and typed.  Oh yes, and I read some more.  If you're curious, tonight's word count was 1,982.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #986 on: November 19, 2011, 04:25:53 PM
Worked in the restaurant as usual, got home last night and mommy gave me cake-shaped creamy chocolate ice cream for my birthday. >U<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #987 on: November 20, 2011, 08:04:33 AM
Happy belated birthday, Vixy!

My day was pretty decent.  I went to the $2-movie theatre and watched Contagion.  Then, I checked out the local Tuesday Morning store and got a bar of Belgian chocolate.  The, I went to Target and got a tauntaun. :D  Then, I came home, at what was left of a stromboli, ate fried cauliflower, then dealt with an icky gut.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #988 on: November 20, 2011, 09:03:51 AM
Happy belated Birthday Vixy!

Got up at 11:30, ate leftovers for breakfast (had dinner at Denny's last night), got dressed in medieval clothes and went to a FEAST!! Just got back not too long ago. =w=

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #989 on: November 21, 2011, 11:13:28 PM
My day has been pretty much the same as most of my days have been since I've gotten back.

Looking for a Job, Filling out Applications, playing games, etc. Tomorrow I'm going to apply to tech college for the next Fall Semester.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #990 on: November 22, 2011, 07:45:29 AM
i lost a friend today

they said it was for my own good but it still sucked

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #991 on: November 23, 2011, 03:43:08 AM
I'm sick.  Sore throat, coughing, just in time for Thanksgiving.  Oh boy! 

It's also raining, and will continue to rain, and weather changes have been making getting online a literal crap shoot.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #992 on: November 27, 2011, 12:01:26 AM
Sprite ripping like mad. Wrapped up Goku's sheet (for now) since I don't have access to the Kaio-Ken and Spirit Bomb attacks late in Kyoshu! Saiyan. Same goes for Piccolo with his Special Beam Cannon due to his setup. he gets 50 BE when you start and Special Beam Cannon costs about 100 to use. Is there anyway around that?  :|

I also need to run into Onion again so that way I can get his last missing frame so I can complete him and compile him with Saibaman as an enemy sheet for the Raditz area.

Although, I had to take photos today, oh joy.  -_-

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #993 on: November 28, 2011, 02:28:54 AM
I hate long hour workdays.  >_<

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #994 on: November 28, 2011, 09:59:08 PM
With lousy weather moving in, my borrowed wireless connection is hit-or-miss, so I'm forced to use a public computer.  I'm also still getting over my cold.  It's now down to the coughing, which is near-constant.  Hooray?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #995 on: November 29, 2011, 01:01:11 AM
I'm getting ill, so my past few days have consisted of sleeping a lot. Apparently one of my Tonsils is swollen. It has these strange white spots on it as well, its very painful to swallow.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #996 on: November 29, 2011, 10:52:37 PM
That... sounds like thrush, which is essentially a yeast infection in the throat.  I had that when I was a baby.

Best treatment?  See a doctor.  You'll need antibiotics.

If this cough doesn't let up in a week, I'll be doing the same.  :\

Posted on: November 29, 2011, 12:40:08 AM
Still got the cough and it will no doubt get worse.  I started my day walking into town in the rain, then got caught in a sudden torrent while paying my rent today and got to walk back in a steady downpour.  I was soaked.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #997 on: November 30, 2011, 07:39:37 AM
Got a Wii today.

Currently hacking it. :3

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #998 on: November 30, 2011, 07:40:30 AM
My adorable kyun (Akira) got a Wii today too. I helped him hack it. He cried in joy~ ; u ; so happy!!!

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #999 on: November 30, 2011, 08:16:58 AM
Finished my final project for video productions today. Now to relax until the end of the quarter (and finish up my half of a 'battle' for a DeviantArt group I'm part of :P).

My thread of Random Crap