The 'How Was Your Day' Thread

Slash Man · 158813

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #600 on: December 16, 2009, 02:20:41 PM
Yesterday, in Math class, we talk about or argue about sex. Today we talk about or argue about English and American accents and spelling. We watched a documentary video about fishes that lives in the Twilight and Deep zone. Wow, they glows! ^^ And today is the last day of Term 1.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #601 on: December 17, 2009, 12:07:20 AM
Is it a multiple choice question or answering the question?
'Twas an essay, some math questions and key term defining. I couldn't answer those questions properly, I was about to O:<.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Girla PurpleHeart

• Sailor Eris
  • B-Class Hunter
  • ~Midna's True Guardian And Duchess of Twilight~
    • View Profile
    • PurpleHeart Palace
Reply #602 on: December 17, 2009, 02:08:07 AM
Did my first two exams today, went home then went to sleep, got up and watch TV, on the computer and went to the Oekaki, is pissed.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #603 on: December 17, 2009, 02:53:33 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAH
Today was my last final. I probably screwed it up, but I don't care, because I am, without question, passing the class with at least a B.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #604 on: December 17, 2009, 05:01:43 AM
Did my first two exams today, went home then went to sleep, got up and watch TV, on the computer and went to the Oekaki, is pissed.
oh boo [tornado fang]ing hoo. learn to accept criticism already.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #605 on: December 17, 2009, 05:31:12 AM
Went down to my local CareerLink office and updated some information.  Then I ran some errands.  Tomorrow it's phonecall time and postal time (for mailing stuff, not going nucking futs).

Offline Reg

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #606 on: December 17, 2009, 05:59:03 AM
I had a good day. Started watching Kim Possible again and actually started and finished a review for Crosswords on the DS. Hooray for overcoming laziness.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Reply #607 on: December 17, 2009, 07:15:24 AM
Christmas break is coming up, nothing the next 2 days can [acid burst] me off  :D, (looks at schedule) oh f**k, forgot about that...  :|

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #608 on: December 17, 2009, 07:46:46 AM
I just got back from my grandparents' house after sleeping all day, now I'm gonna be up all night and Dad's trying to make me go to bed in an hour.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #609 on: December 19, 2009, 01:47:29 AM
Woke up, did my morning routine, got a ride to school. I wasn't expecting many people to be there since it was the last day of School before Christmas break, which means we pretty much do no work at all. First period was Business, there were about 6 people, and we had a substitute, but we were supposed to be working on a project (my group was ahead though), but everyone just ended up messing around. Next period was English in the portable, 3 people showed up. I spent that class playing Spirit Tracks (and discovered it has the most useless dungeon-item ever), and talked about video games with the teacher (the teacher is a 50-something old woman). Third period was Programming, we had a sub for that as well, and we were supposed to watch some crap movie I remember seeing last year, but instead someone hooked their Mac up to the projector and put on Inglorious Basterds, but since I hate that movie, I was playing X2 all class off my memory stick I had with me (got to Violen, but couldn't kill the bugger for some reason).

Long and boring lunch followed (except for my friend messing around in Scribblenauts). The period after that was Science, and since we were starting Biology & Ecosystems, we watched Finding Nemo, which just happens to be one of my favourite movies. Last was a Christmas assembly that I tried to pay attention to, but the audience just wouldn't shut-up. After that, walked home, went on the computer and did my regular things and such. One minor thing of excitement was getting to Kick & Ban some [dark hold] on IRC, but things were normal other than that. At around 4:00 my friend asked if I could come over and help him install Homebrew Channel on his Wii. I spent about 2 hours there and got home and ate Mac N' Cheese for supper. Finished off the Cookies and Cream Ice-Cream after, and now I'm here.

Overall; Great start to the holidays, just a shame I won't enjoy the rest of it.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #610 on: December 19, 2009, 03:34:59 AM
really? why?

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #611 on: December 19, 2009, 04:09:31 AM
really? why?
It's slow, boring, and most of all, I'm actually enjoying school and wish to spend as much time at it as I can.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #612 on: December 19, 2009, 05:17:12 AM
My school got me a Target 50$ gift-card for christmas, complete with stocking, guess they finally noticed IM one of the rather good students in the whole school, plus I got to see Avatar, looooong, but great watch

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #613 on: December 19, 2009, 06:26:46 AM
It's slow, boring, and most of all, I'm actually enjoying school and wish to spend as much time at it as I can.

wierd, and ironic.

my last school day was awfully fast, but also boooooring. And I'm gonna do absolutely NOTHING on the christmas break.... It's going to be AWSOME!!   *o*

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #614 on: December 19, 2009, 07:58:34 AM
Woke up, did my morning routine, got a ride to school. I wasn't expecting many people to be there since it was the last day of School before Christmas break, which means we pretty much do no work at all. First period was Business, there were about 6 people, and we had a substitute, but we were supposed to be working on a project (my group was ahead though), but everyone just ended up messing around. Next period was English in the portable, 3 people showed up. I spent that class playing Spirit Tracks (and discovered it has the most useless dungeon-item ever), and talked about video games with the teacher (the teacher is a 50-something old woman). Third period was Programming, we had a sub for that as well, and we were supposed to watch some crap movie I remember seeing last year, but instead someone hooked their Mac up to the projector and put on Inglorious Basterds, but since I hate that movie, I was playing X2 all class off my memory stick I had with me (got to Violen, but couldn't kill the bugger for some reason).

Long and boring lunch followed (except for my friend messing around in Scribblenauts). The period after that was Science, and since we were starting Biology & Ecosystems, we watched Finding Nemo, which just happens to be one of my favourite movies. Last was a Christmas assembly that I tried to pay attention to, but the audience just wouldn't shut-up. After that, walked home, went on the computer and did my regular things and such. One minor thing of excitement was getting to Kick & Ban some [dark hold] on IRC, but things were normal other than that. At around 4:00 my friend asked if I could come over and help him install Homebrew Channel on his Wii. I spent about 2 hours there and got home and ate Mac N' Cheese for supper. Finished off the Cookies and Cream Ice-Cream after, and now I'm here.

Overall; Great start the holidays, just a shame I won't enjoy the rest of it.
Interesting day there. At least you can play NDS on your last day of school, but I can't. I still bring my NDS though. :P

My last school was boring also. Heck, mostly do work. So, at school there are still alot of people at school, but some are absent. First period, is about religious studies. I don't want to talk about it much, but all we did is discussing about sex, life and marriage. Second period is Math, I finished the last two circle theorem exercises. And free candy. In break is normal. Third period is Science, I got my last two tests results, and did a sliding puzzle. I did the hardest one. It's [tornado fang]ing 74 moves. Fourth period is History, we did work on the 'Life of the Soldier in WWI'. Next is lunch, it's normal. Library staffs are making a party in the library. Last period is Geography. We watched, a documentary of the fishes in the Twilight and Deep Zone. While beside me is my twin sister, drew a Merman in the Deep Zone. Went home like normal, always sleep in the car, my mom bought KFC. And there you have it. My, "Last Day of School for The Christmas Holiday Story."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #615 on: December 19, 2009, 10:34:05 AM
Oh it was a marvelous dinner tonight.  Five of us were singing the original Ewok Celebration song at the table.  Always fun!

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #616 on: December 19, 2009, 04:57:05 PM
I slept in 'til 3 PM.

I love holidays~

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #617 on: December 19, 2009, 11:27:03 PM
Today was my last final, thank god. I don't know what I'll do for the holidays.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Karai

• with RICE
  • B-Class Hunter
  • (not) Missing in Action
    • View Profile
    • My stuff & HI SKORS
Reply #618 on: December 20, 2009, 04:35:58 PM
At the beginning of December I had my very last lecture, so technically I'm not a student anymore.
Then, as you may know, during last month I was studying hard for my uber final exam. I had to learn everything from 17 courses. The real problem wasn't the amount of it, but the fact that those courses aren't really connected with each other. You know, for example: on the math faculty there are bazilion kinds of math, but it's still math. For me it was robotics, chemistry, biophysics, digital imaging, materials science, sensors, electronics, programming, medical equipment, and other not-so-similar stuff. Anyway, I managed to get 4.0 (our grading scale: 2 = fail, 5 = awesometastic).
As for my thesis, it turned out that the deadline isn't now but somewhere near the middle of January. I really want to finish it before the end of this year, though. I need a rest before the entrance exam for the 2nd cycle O^O
Oh, I got a scholarship + rector's prize. Money for doing nothing. Yes!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #619 on: December 20, 2009, 07:47:26 PM
I've got two more days of exams, which really translates to two more days of having to ride a bus full of douchebags who hate my guts simply for living in the boondocks and being dropped off before they are.

:C

Offline Rue

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #620 on: December 20, 2009, 08:00:21 PM
Oddly enough for where I work the christmas rush is the week before when we get tons of business fucntions in 50+ people range. Glad that's basically done with now, this week will be quieter at least until new years. Still, I never want to make another christmas themed dessert again. >.> As for my day I took a much needed day off to get over this cold I've had all week.

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #621 on: December 20, 2009, 08:05:25 PM
Spent my morning putting together a list of things I need to do, and played a few rounds on my FPS'. Ate lunch, and continued to do nothing for the rest of the afternoon, until my mom needed me to take a tray out of the oven. I ended up burning my left index finger. So now my day has made a bit of a turn for the worse.

Offline Hiryu

• Capcom's Favorite futuristic ninja
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #622 on: December 20, 2009, 09:02:23 PM
Ow. I've done that a few times and I hate getting burned. >_<. I've learned to be careful with the oven.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #623 on: December 20, 2009, 09:10:00 PM
I've got two more days of exams, which really translates to two more days of having to ride a bus full of douchebags who hate my guts simply for living in the boondocks and being dropped off before they are.

:C

I say you punch them in the face!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #624 on: December 20, 2009, 09:14:35 PM
I say you punch them in the face!

If I want to get thrown off.