Slash Man · 158744

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #550 on: September 20, 2009, 06:06:30 AM
Got two more pages recorded and some editing done on Chapter Two of Yavin Vassilika.  Then I read Blackest Night #3.  Then I slept all day as I hadn't slept the previous night.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #551 on: September 20, 2009, 06:53:49 AM
Playing Pokemon Crystal.
[tornado fang] yeah.
[tornado fang] you I lost mine

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #552 on: September 23, 2009, 09:07:24 PM
Spent most of my day playing "Halo" Campaign Mode (Normal, I could've been your daddy scenario). I actually know a few tricks with the Warthog that involves squeezing into tight spaces with the dern thing.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #553 on: September 24, 2009, 11:19:15 AM
I got fired yesterday, but tonight an awesome birthday party for my older brother. I am crunk as a skunk.

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #554 on: December 04, 2009, 05:25:50 AM
telling stories, a past time without any specific age. something that has existed a long as humans have been able to articulate their thoughts cannot honestly be dated. in a way, every day is a story.

this morning, i woke up at 7:30 am. an hour normally impossible for me made reachable by the simple magic of an alarm set on a cellular phone. the air gently clawed at me, as i hadn't the common sense to wear the pajamas of a normal person. it seemed like a better idea to lie quietly in the bed than try to uncover my entire body just yet and risk a rather uncomfortable shock.

hours passed, and i had fallen asleep. in another part of the universe, i seemed to have discovered my sleeping body. watching myself sleep was a rather unnerving experience, because i thought of myself as a stalker at that point. 10:30 am arrives, my mother crawls out of bed and starts shouting at me to wake up. she then decides that this time is an appropriate one to meet her cousin for lunch. she leaves me in the house, and i lie still for approximately another half hour.

the time comes, i finally find a reason to get to my feet. "i really need a shower, my hair is filthy." this reinforces the idea that i live each day with several small motivations throughout. wants and needs, one may call them. i'm halfway unconcious and completely unprotected at this point, a high-pressure shower head leaving bright red marks on my skin. scalding myself clean hasn't seemed to do me wrong up to this point.

it didnt take long for me to realize that i had company at this point. a tiny, white/brown spider comes crawling down. he panics. i panic. it takes me a few moments to regain my composure and realize he's simply trying to escape the rushing water and step out of his way long enough to do so. a nimble climber, indeed.

my day had an interesting start. nothing of the ordinary without any thought behind it, but it entertained me nonetheless.

i began to think. a dangerous pasttime, i know. i thought about my final exam, which was coming up more quickly than i could prepare for it. i thought about how lazy and foolish i've been throughout the entire semester. i thought about the impossibility of spending time with some of the people i care more about than anything else in the universe. i thought more still about a friend of mine who i was almost certain became an enemy, and about the good times we had shared in the past. turning on the radio to allow music to fill my head and push out all of these thoughts is a commonly used tactic of mine, however it seemed to have failed me at that time. a myriad of nervous, paranoid, and depressive thoughts welled up inside as i sauntered, now fully dressed, into the living room. my medication was sitting there on the computer desk, staring me dead in the face.

"i have to take my medicine", i say to myself aloud. i had thought touching on my auditory senses would reinforce my memory. it didn't. there i sat staring at the screen for some amount of time that seemed like years. there were very few things i wanted to see happen, none of them seemed to occur. i am beginning to doubt the likelihood that any of these things will occur at all, even in a future so distant. i begin to cry in a completely silent, undetectable manner.

at this point, i was completely alone in every sense of the word. i was killing time by doing anything that would kill time, even making an ass of myself by playing that farmville bullshit on facebook. i have labeled this as my guiltiest pleasure. sadly, i was pathetic enough to choose two different plants that would be fully grown and ready to harvest at almost exactly when i had returned home. i felt like an [dark hold], yes, but it was an efficient way to pass time and free my mind of whatever negativity i could.

the time at this point, the time is approximately 1:25pm and my mother has returned home from her lunch meeting with her white-haired cousin. she enters the room in a mad rush, as she seems to be under the impression that i must be transported to my class at exactly 1:30pm, regardless of the fact that the teaching begins at 2:00. i try to explain this to her, but she seems insistent on my early arrival. "you don't want to have to deal with crowds what with your hip and all, besides you'll never get a seat up front if you don't leave now". in defense of my own laziness, i remind her of the fact that this happens to be the final class day i have before the final on the following tuesday. regardless, she still insists on leaving early.

the small box of leftovers she is carrying reminds me that i had neglected to eat anything or take my medicine. i had been drinking small amounts of refrigerated tap water, but it was no substitute for a meal. i mention this to my mother, and her rush to leave intensifies significantly. "ill get you something at a drive thru on the way", she says. unhealthy fast food is the greatest thing to start a day with, especially when it happens to be hot dogs. no one on earth knows what they are made of, not even the people who make them. two of them coupled with fermented cabbage, bread, mustard and a cup of carbonated sugar water under the name of dr. pepper were what made up one of two meals for the day.

i arrive at the class building. naturally, my mother has parked on the side opposite my target classroom. "a mild annoyance, at best" is what i think to myself as i down the last of my food in a disgusting, animalistic manner. the time at this point is 1:45pm, and i still feel it is inappropriate for me to make my move toward the 'torture chamber', of sorts. turning my gaze skyward, i take notice of the trees. in the days previous, a small black man had been trapped in its branches. a ventriloquist doll, more accurately. someone or something seems to have freed him from it's clutches, which adds up to nothing more than one less thing for me to laugh at. it takes only five minutes for me to decide it is time for me to leave the car. i am not entirely sure what my mother is attempting to talk to me about, as i have already approached the door by the time i was realize she was even speaking.

wandering further into the building, i find myself surrounded by more and more people with each step i take. oddly enough, my perception of the world around me is becoming exponentially more blurred as the day goes on. eventually, the only thing i am aware of is myself and whatever happens to be in front of me. not the best state of being in which to enter a complicated mathematics course. everything around me was happening quickly, but i scrawled notes of whatever i could comprehend. for one reason or another, professor wu decided it was appropriate to end the class 45 minutes early... even though the normal length happens to be only one hour.

i have no where to go at this point, as i cannot drive myself home and my cellphone account is, unsurprisingly enough, completely empty. having wandered into the hallway, i began to rummage through my handbag. perhaps i was looking for something with which to occupy my time, but what i did find was surprising. a scented cigar. this is jarring enough to cause me to converse with myself. "how did this get here? i don't even smoke." of course, to let the thing go to waste would have been sorely disappointing to every smoker on earth. i stood there staring at it lying at the bottom of my handbag for several minutes, wondering what to do with this thing that had somehow come into my possession.

for one reason or another, something possessed me to attempt to smoke this thing. i wander outside, looking for an appropriate location to do so. for one reason or another the feeling of hope for the future that a college is supposed to resonate was far stronger outdoors than it was in those so-called hallowed halls. that said, it wasn't long before i found a stone cylinder filled with sand and what seemed to be hundreds of cigarette butts. when i pulled the cigar out of my purse, i tried carefully as i could to pull away the plastic wrapping that encased it. unfortunately, my clumsy hands and a very strong wind caused the thing to tear into tiny shreds and blow everywhere it could across the school yard. pieces of it were salvageable, however i didn't have even the slightest idea how to go about saving such a thing. it was at that point that i decided to head back inside, and that i was simply not cut out to be a smoker.

as i headed back upstairs, i recalled the location of the davidson room, which was nothing more than an over-glorified computer lab. noting that the time was now 2:34pm, and knowing that my ride home wouldn't be arriving for another half hour, i decided to wander in there. i shuffled through my school-provided storage drive, uncovering pointless projects on which i had worked the previous semester. after touching up and emailing an old essay to myself out of pure boredom, i was then about to shut the machine down, when something very familiar caught my eye. it was then that i discovered that these computers had been equipped with adobe illustrator cs2 all along! of course, finding this out on the last day of class before the final wasn't all that helpful to me at all. regardless, i spent quite a bit of time editing my TF2 original character data sheets. at this point, they are in a highly satisfactory state.

upon arriving home, i sat down and harvested my plants on farmville, like the gigantic [Top Spin] that i am. and of course, i enjoyed it. i then proceeded to sit around for hours, waiting for someone to talk to me on skype. i cooked a rather bland meal for my family, somehow finding a way to enjoy it myself. out of no where, i decided i would write out the story of my daily life. metaphorically, it seems that lately all i have had to do is punch a hole into my head and tip it slightly to let words spill out onto whatever medium they can find. writing out everything that had happened to me in a single day seemed to be a choice that made itself.

that is how my day was. how was yours?

squemp

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #555 on: December 04, 2009, 05:35:06 AM
I think that's how every JRPG starts, except you missed the part where something crash lands into your house (meteor, giant robot, girl from space, etc) which awakens your hidden powers inside, and then you have to fight invisible monsters that have been lurking amongst the human population for years, manipulating the system and creating college and facebook to harvest life energy from students in order to revive their fallen leader.

My day was pretty okay btw.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Reply #556 on: December 04, 2009, 05:48:16 AM
meh, I had worse days, though my P.E. teacher is a f****ing b***h!

I ain't going to camp with you, get off my case!! X(

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #557 on: December 04, 2009, 05:51:38 AM
meh, I had worse days, though my P.E. teacher is a f****ing b***h!

I ain't going to camp with you, get off my case!! X(

But that will lead to sexual experiences that will either make you popular, or ruin your social life! D:

And my day was boring.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #558 on: December 04, 2009, 05:54:02 AM
But that will lead to sexual experiences

Like getting molested by your PE teacher?

I mean, getting m*****ed by y**r P* *******.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #559 on: December 04, 2009, 05:56:41 AM
I'm a 5'5 grade 10 boy with social issues, my P.E. Teacher is an old man, and I'm straight.

and Sub, you don't like me very much, do you?

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #560 on: December 04, 2009, 06:03:50 AM
I'm a 5'5 grade 10 boy with social issues, my P.E. Teacher is an old man, and I'm straight.

So what's the problem?

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #561 on: December 04, 2009, 06:03:58 AM
Maybe I just love asterisks.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #562 on: December 04, 2009, 04:08:39 PM
So what's the problem?

o~O
What problem? my Teacher is just annoying.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #563 on: December 04, 2009, 11:23:05 PM
I spent the past few days studying my ass off for the finals I have in the next two weeks, but it seems my efforts are in vain.  X( Ugh... I just want to smuggle some pot I want to get it over with already so I have more time to work out and do other kinds of various things. My social issues are also driving me up the wall. HOLY [parasitic bomb].

Anybody else in here who is a college student who feels my pain, although this may be a typical case?

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Girla PurpleHeart

• Sailor Eris
  • B-Class Hunter
  • ~Midna's True Guardian And Duchess of Twilight~
    • View Profile
    • PurpleHeart Palace
Reply #564 on: December 05, 2009, 02:03:50 AM
Well, finally finished my EOCT earlier today, don't have to be frustrated and stressful about it anymore. Right now, I'm worried about the regular test for my economics. :/ I also have Chorus Concert before that, but at least I get use to the songs. =P

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #565 on: December 05, 2009, 02:30:52 AM
Went through my regular morning routine (get up, clean retainer, eat, get dressed, check RPM). School today started with Business. I spent that period working on a group-assignment. Next I had English. We wound up spending most of that class going off-topic and discussing the whole "2012" thing. After that was Computer Programming, which I had a substitute in. Since I had finished the assingment in class early, I spent about 50 minutes sitting there doing nothing.

Lunch was typical; Eating in the music room, then wandering aimlessly for 40 or so minutes. After lunch I had Drama. The "warm-up game" we played took up almost half the class (as usual), and we spent the rest in groups planning some scene that couldn't have any dialogue except "ah". Last period was Science. I had a Chemistry Unit test that I didn't study for, but found easy anyways.

When I got home, I unpacked my lunchbag and then went straight on the computer. I spent a few hours on it, and then played the now properly-working Spirit Tracks for a bit, ate supper, and now I'm here on my Wii typing this.

Overall: typical day with little excitement.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #566 on: December 05, 2009, 05:37:22 AM
Tonight right now, I'm having a dart gun fiesta.. it's a bllllllllaaaaasssssstttt...

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #567 on: December 05, 2009, 08:00:09 PM
Kallen and I went to sleep late, and I got a new Jacket. Not much else happened.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #568 on: December 05, 2009, 08:25:33 PM
Kallen and I went to sleep late, and I got a new Jacket. Not much happened.
Speak (or type) proper English, dear sir.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #569 on: December 06, 2009, 06:59:30 AM
There... Fixed. Sorry bout that, had just gotten up when I typed that.

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #570 on: December 08, 2009, 09:24:26 AM
Its 4am and I am still writing a paper.... You tell me.  o-O

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #571 on: December 08, 2009, 09:30:44 AM
Its 4am and I am still writing a paper.... You tell me.  o-O

It's only 3:30.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #572 on: December 09, 2009, 12:05:17 AM
Today a friend of mine told me I'm really good at history.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #573 on: December 10, 2009, 12:15:54 PM
Today, a student bid my principal to be the principal of the day. My principal wears a school uniform and holding a small rainbow backpack. XD

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #574 on: December 10, 2009, 08:00:47 PM

This post has been approved by Marle!