The 'How Was Your Day' Thread

Slash Man · 158949

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #400 on: June 17, 2009, 11:34:14 PM
Hurra!  Multi-Kulti Sprachen-Wirrwarr!

Wo ist die Zeit geblieben, in der Deutsch noch Sprache der Dichter und Denker, und nicht der Proleten und Dummschwätzer war?

i think i understand only zeit XD 

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #401 on: June 17, 2009, 11:34:52 PM
Qui n'est pas ridicule de nos jours? XD
Nous sommes tous fous, mais ca ne me dérange pas du tout.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #402 on: June 18, 2009, 12:15:10 AM
Ah waah gwaan inna hyasuh? Unno nuh no se mi nuh talk di French well? Mi only good wit di patois sah. XD

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #403 on: June 18, 2009, 07:17:05 AM
I know "sprechen." XD  Yay, very limited German knowledge...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #404 on: June 18, 2009, 08:16:41 AM
你们在说什么?
我无法理解.

8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #405 on: June 18, 2009, 09:11:29 AM
Anywho...

Today I got the Pennsylvania Driver's Manual and started studying it.  It looks simple enough, even yielding to buggies.  Though, it makes me wonder... how many other places have road signs that tell drivers to yield to buggies?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #406 on: June 18, 2009, 10:46:01 AM
8D

oh u~ You know what we talk about, and you CAN understand. >U<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Emiri Landeel

• M i s s i n g   i n   a c t i o n
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Put your faith in me and I'll show ya.
    • View Profile
Reply #407 on: June 18, 2009, 10:49:28 AM
there's no sandstorms in Egypt, silly.
Finally you said it ;)

I'm stupid and silly.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #408 on: June 18, 2009, 10:51:50 AM
Mildly annoy now because I have to get back into the habit of checking my blood suger like every 4 hours!  -_-

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #409 on: June 21, 2009, 05:15:52 AM
Had a relatively productive day yesterday.  My brother let me drive his car through town and to my mum's as a quick driving lesson.  So, I drove a big Jeep Cherokee with a horrible turning radius through a small town and up a mountain.  I did pretty good, despite that I hug curves, ride the line, and have a slow reaction time.  Then, afterwards, we played DDR for a while.  Then, we did some test animations for ship flybys, determining how best to animate that in stop-motion with the wire rigs we've set up.  Then I storyboarded a sequence which still needs to be filmed and keyed.

Today I caught up on sleep and slathered Tiger Balm on my sore legs.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #410 on: June 21, 2009, 06:30:02 AM
おちんちん

Offline Emiri Landeel

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #411 on: June 21, 2009, 06:44:59 AM
^
^
女性だからチンチンが無い(かもしれんなwwww)
ほしいのか、オメィ?

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #412 on: June 21, 2009, 01:18:17 PM
Apa benda semua orang cakap ni?

Anyways... I'm playing LUNA Online and I'm on lvl 16. Oh yeah, I fight bosses alone.

Offline lighting celeste

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #413 on: June 21, 2009, 06:13:25 PM
L'apprentissage des langues n'est pas difficile. Vous êtes tous ridicules.

Wahou!!! If it's the way you wanna play??? OK.

Aujourd'hui, c'est le début de l'été... Et la teuf de la zic et tous les autres festoches qui vont avec !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paris est à moi ce soir; Odéon et la Sorbonne particulièrement.  8)

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #414 on: June 21, 2009, 10:06:57 PM
So, I spent at two days at a spa, I basically relived myself from all real-life problems and forgot most of them. So, it was a two good days away from RPM (and the e-stuff that happens everywhere else too, and the 'net)

So, the two days were good, mostly, sorry boys, no suveniers for you.  :V

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #415 on: June 22, 2009, 06:01:26 AM
Today was a lazy Sunday.  Nothing worthy of note happened.  I don't particularly like lazy Sundays.  They tend to be rather dull.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #416 on: June 22, 2009, 04:52:32 PM
Well, today's the last day of school. There was a prize award at school. I didn't even win anything. That boy at school won lots of awards. Student of the year, art etc...

Offline Emiri Landeel

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #417 on: June 22, 2009, 06:55:48 PM
Still busy with the Japanese business conversation.
This gives me headache.

The deadline is tomorrow and I have nothing to write yet.... -AC
The assignment was given today evening. Like she(Japanese sensei) think I need no sleep, thanks!

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #418 on: June 23, 2009, 03:41:46 AM
Not so much a day as it was the last few days.

Okay, so, start off with Saturday. I didn't do anything during the day but replay some old games like MMX1, SMG1, FF7, etc. About 7:00 PM, it gets to be time for the party in a backwoods town about 20 miles away with some younger female friends of my next door neighbors'. Yes, drinking is involved. No matter, though, I bust out the Seagram's Classic Lime and Jamaican Me Happy for them and the Corona for me; little did I know they made strong Jello Shots (should be one of Double's attacks >0<). So there's one girl there that, I find out later, everybody's trying to play Matchmaker with me and her. She's...okay...didn't really want her.

...until...

We got to talking (and playing a little Dr. Mario), and suddenly, she's the warmest person emotionally I've ever dated. My objection to her already having a kid? Poof. Gone. The physical things I noticed? Diminished. Well, it's getting to be about 1:00 AM, I'm still awake, so, what the hey, we talk some more. ...and a little more. ...and now it's 2:00 AM, and I'm too tired to drive back (we didn't even drink all that much). She's still on the couch, and there is a spare bed...but it's kinda small. ...I drag the loveseat over and make a makeshift bed, and yeah, we both cuddled the whole night. Caresses, 1 kiss turned into 2 turned into a whole string of 'em, nothing serious, though. It's. About. Time. 0v0
Maybe we'll work; maybe we won't. But considering what all we did, I think it'll be juuuuust fine. [eyebrow]

So, still happy as all heck, I'm blaring my CD including some TMNTIV tracks the whole time I'm driving that day into town to treat dad to a Father's Day at Cheddar's. Do some chores, get ready for the work week, do some Facebook stuff, yada yada.

Work. Ugh, work sucks, especially training. If there's one thing Texans can't seem to do well, it's train people. Too bull-headed, I guess. At any rate, finished up with work, took a nap, then worked out and got all the stuff I posted on the "Latest Buys" thread. I try to put the Wii Remote into the Zapper, but...something's not right. Wait...no, it can't be. YES, IT IS, WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN the Wii MotionPlus is too big and won't fit in the Zapper!!! FAIL! Now I'm going to have to mod this...this THING! And, of course, nobody has a Y-Key or screwdriver to modify Nintendo's [sonic slicer]. But hey, know what? Don't care, 'cause Saturday night/Sunday morning has got me feeling too good!
EDIT: I'd still search the ends of this planet for the right girl, not just locally.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #419 on: June 23, 2009, 04:04:48 AM
Bleh, been to two diffrent hospitals and Friday's, that's pretty much it.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline IHZ

• Net Navi
  • SHOOOSH
    • View Profile
Reply #420 on: June 23, 2009, 04:07:27 AM
Wahou!!! If it's the way you wanna play??? OK.

Aujourd'hui, c'est le début de l'été... Et la teuf de la zic et tous les autres festoches qui vont avec !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paris est à moi ce soir; Odéon et la Sorbonne particulièrement.  8)

J'aimerais bien visité Paris un de ces quatre, paraitrais que c'est bien différent du Québec...

Today marked the 3rd week since I've been layed off my job...I live off support, but I'm so bored of my days I think I'm gonna start doing small jobs with my stepfather to occupy my days...

Seriously, I've slept until 3 in the afternoon because I simply had nothing better to do, and then I proceeded to clean the house a bit and spend the rest of the ENTIRE day on the internet....being bored to death...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #421 on: June 23, 2009, 05:13:47 AM
Boring day.  Allergies/asthma acting up due to high pollen/mold count from recent rains.  So my head's all stuffed up and I launch into coughing fits.  Yay.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #422 on: June 29, 2009, 12:49:54 AM
Yesterday, Saturday, I got bored of sitting around the house. So what do I do?

Untuck my shirt, cram my shades on ASAP, pull over a white unbuttoned pullover shirt, and go out on the town. That's right, forget calories, I loaded myself down! Went to Buffalo Wild Wings, and guess what one of the drinks on the menu was? Mango Lemonade. Never had it before. Ordered it anyway, along with a Lime Margarita on the rocks and 12 Boneless Wings in Spicy Garlic. Then blew a few ones on the punching machine and, best part, walked up to a random girl who had just finished with the Guitar Hero Arcade game and got her to play another round, winning by a pinch on Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold (which I had never played before) with myself on Expert and her on Medium. Baaad song to be trying to sightread, too!

You might think that was it! Nope! Took my bad self on down to Graham Central Station, paid the $6 to get in, had a Bacardi and Coke, walked around the dance floor for a while. Got in on 2 dances. First one was that 'shuffle' song everyone dances on since it's so bloody easy (you know, the one that goes 'To the left (x4), to the right (x4), just stomp (x4), now ya walkin' by yaself, wal-kin' by yaseeelf...), then, on the second one, I got on the floor after seeing some gals, but they were playing hard to get, so I just freestyled. But little did I know, as I started looking around, that the floor was really empty! Didn't matter, though; there were still some girls dancing and one or two guys freestyling like I was, so I didn't give a [tornado fang] and just continued dancing, end of story! [Tornado fang] what everyone else thought!

So, yeah, a little Egotastic!, but not really official. It would have been if I could have gotten a girl to dance (or at least [hard knuckle]ing talk) with me, but again, I don't do hard-to-get. I don't play games; I don't know who's taken and who isn't, so either you want some o' this, or ya don't! Call it a night!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #423 on: June 29, 2009, 04:08:30 AM
Friday was productive.  I went to my mum's and worked on some projects with my brother.  We learned about 500 more ways how not to stop-motion animate a ship flyby, so it's once again back to the drawing board for that.  However, we got some more progress done on Yavin Vassilika.  Finally, once and for all, got Zuckuss's voice figured out.  It's a variation of Tarantulus with a speech impediment, which works well alongside 4-LOM's Waspinator voice.  So, that scene is almost recorded.  We have a few scenes to do, some lines to rerecord, then post-production and the first chapter will be done.

Yesterday was good.  I went to see Up, then checked out the Retro Mike's store in Hanover where I scored a She-Ra collection dvd for $4! 

Today was a lazy Sunday.  A boring, pointless lazy Sunday.  I caught up on the sleep I missed on Friday, though.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #424 on: June 29, 2009, 04:11:00 AM
Today...i was lazy , and sat on the computer playing Wonderland Online

Then i learned Billy Mays died.
Now two people i cared about died in the past 2 days.
And if that shamwow guy dies tommarow , im gonna cry.