Base > News and Announcements

Megaman's 30th Anniversary Stage Show at TGS

(1/8) > >>

Sakura Leic:
https://gonintendo.com/stories/289729-capcom-s-tgs-2017-lineup-includes-a-mega-man-30th-anniversary-sta

Well since I unfortunately don't have the qualifications to make a news topic I unfortunately have to make due here unless someone wants to transfer this to the appropriate sub forum.

Anyway in December Megaman celebrate's it's 30th year anniversary at TGS 2017, hopefully the Blue Bomber gets back into relevancy in the upcoming years besides the cartoon which I feel most of us have low expectations for, but at the very least I hope it brings new blood to the franchise and hopefully interests news fans. But as I've learned over the years it's best to keep expectations in check.

Reaperoid:
Look out for Mega Man: The Cartoon: The Game ™

Dr. Wily II:
And moved. *poofs*

Police Girl:
Rockman XOver 2: XOver-er

The same game except now with paid gacha mechanics. You can play as the other Megaman's but only if you get them in the gacha, and you're more than likely to get numerous copies of Bubbleman.EXE, Tornado Tonion, Large Weapon Energy's and Pump Man instead.

And the gacha currency costs $2 a spin. Have fun!

Love, Capcom

Otherwise i'm calling more 8-bit nonsense or another compilation. Or a crappy Megaman skin for SFV.

Blue Valkyrie:
For fucks sake Capcom, Megaman X collection; or SOME news on this new animated series and any games that will accompany it.  X(

Also why are they bothering with Xover? NO ONE liked it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version