Super Smash Bros. Bitchslap: What Do You Want To See In It?

Jericho · 144498

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #450 on: December 02, 2012, 08:44:14 PM
Bunny Hood is a mask. Not a hat.
If it doesn't cover any part of the face is not a mask.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #451 on: December 02, 2012, 08:54:23 PM
A mask that is worn on top of your head and in no way whatsoever covers or disguises your face.

Sure.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #452 on: December 02, 2012, 08:56:55 PM
A mask that is worn on top of your head and in no way whatsoever covers or disguises your face.

Sure.

Blame Ocarina and Majora's mask for classifying it as a mask. Not me.

You know what you should have said?
Metal Cap. Flawless arguement there.

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #453 on: December 02, 2012, 09:11:10 PM
It's just simple game categorization. That's why bikinis are considered "armor" in games.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #454 on: December 02, 2012, 09:21:36 PM

You know what you should have said?
Metal Cap. Flawless arguement there.
You don't get the cap in Smash, though.  You just break the box and become all metal-y automatically.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #455 on: December 02, 2012, 09:30:33 PM
You don't get the cap in Smash, though.  You just break the box and become all metal-y automatically.

Hmm, good point.

Though it was clear Can was talking about silly decorations you wear on your head that have no effect on anything, a la TF2 or Streetpass Plaza.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #456 on: December 03, 2012, 12:41:30 AM
In fact, that's exactly what I was talking, no, joking about.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #457 on: December 05, 2012, 01:30:42 AM
I know.  I just don't see why a hat needs a gameplay effect to be justified.  There are certainly worse ways to try to add customization to a video game.

This thread has too much debate and thinking, and not enough awesome.  Let's talk Fire Emblem music; Brawl came up a bit short in that department.  The following themes are mandatory for my approval in any Bitchslap game, ESPECIALLY if Ike is going to be playable again:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wda19nHjt_4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aHSCNkKGu4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zhOtlLxX6I[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvRRwGgNC9s[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:22:20 AM by Hypershell »

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #458 on: December 05, 2012, 01:33:38 AM
Seriously. I mean, Playable Iris should be able to change hats from time to time.  8D

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #459 on: December 05, 2012, 08:59:59 AM
Seriously. I mean, Playable Iris should be able to change hats from time to time.  8D

At least we'll have something to fight for.

Hats. 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #460 on: December 13, 2012, 03:56:06 AM

Iris

Yeaaaaaaah, this is totally for Hypershell!  8D

Standard B: Tablet Smack
Iris swings her tablet forward and knocks opponents back. Can be charged to do more damage. Does decent damage
Up B: Skirt Boosters
Iris' skirt boosters enable her to hover and fly around.
Down B: Colonel
Iris has a counter move in which Colonel appears and lays the beam sword smack down. It's powerful and looks awesome!
Forward B: Item Development
Iris creates a random item in front of her.

Final Smash: Colonel's Control Chip
Iris yells out Forgive Me, Zero as she transforms into Combat Mode for 10 seconds. In this form she can fly around and fire beams.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #461 on: December 13, 2012, 03:57:31 AM
Oh god I'm dying here!  XD

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #462 on: December 13, 2012, 04:19:26 AM
Haha, he'll probably improve on it in some way!

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #463 on: December 14, 2012, 01:30:45 AM
You and your too-awesome-for-real-games ideas. 8)

Personally I've been picturing Iris packing the B-Fan from X8 as of late, but bitchslapping someone with a tablet is just too great to pass up, so you win that one.

However, there is one thing: In the interest of a less suicidal Final Smash (you know, one that doesn't fry Iris's brain), I propose that Iris instead equips the Xtreme2 Ultimate Buster.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #464 on: December 14, 2012, 01:40:16 AM
The Ultimate Buster sounds like a plan. What'd be even funnier is if she yelled out all cutesy while doing it!  8D

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #465 on: December 15, 2012, 06:08:05 AM
Oh, of course.  She could open with "You bit off more than you can chew!"

And while I'm in the whole Soul Eraser lovin' mindset: Theme music
(we can always have alternates for more cutesy stuff)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #466 on: December 15, 2012, 06:12:52 AM
That totally works for her theme music. It's a total ironic song towards her cutesy demeanor. Of course, I'd have her open with "FORGIVE ME, ZERO!" for shits and giggles.  8D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpAO2kG6lKM&playnext=1&list=PLjpgrHBHKb7QHlYuOeyV_1RX-ePDsotLG&feature=results_video[/youtube]

I think this would make a great theme for her as well!

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #467 on: December 17, 2012, 12:35:51 AM

Iris

Yeaaaaaaah, this is totally for Hypershell!  8D

...You're fired, Blues.  8D 8D

Anyway, some nice new picks up in here since I last checked. Here's one of my own:

Oda Nobunaga from Pokemon Conquest/Sengoku Musou

Koei gets one of "their" characters in this game, and also doubles as another PKMN rep from what I would think is one of the more interesting side games in the series ever released. For the sake of this game, I would give Nobunaga back his sword from the Sengoku Musou series, but I could imagine he could fight without it, since Hydreigon will with him.

Neutral B - Dark Orb: Sends a small aura of energy in front of him; press up to a total of three times in order to increase the size and power of the orb, at the cost of distance (think Sakura's Hadouken in Street Fighter, here)

Side B  - Hydreigon's Dragon Rush: Nobunaga's Hydreigon performs a tackle-like attack with a decent amount of range; while Hydreigon has a bit of super-armor on start up, a more powerful projectile will stop him in his tracks. If he was already on the field, Hydriegon will do this attack immediately, without having to go through summon animation first. 

Down B - Call/Dismiss Hydreigon - Summons Hydreigon to the field (or manually dismisses). This will be important, as outlined in the overview. 

Up B -  Hydreigon Ride: If he is already on the field, Nobunaga hops onto Hydreigon's back. Unlike other Up+B's, this actually counts as sort of a "stance change", since Nobunaga will still be riding on Hydreigon even after the actual "jump" animation is finished. While riding on Hydriegon, Nobunaga's normals and special attacks will change. Nobunaga's Neutal B attack will change into Dragon Pulse, Side+B's Dragon Rush will go farther and Down+B will be to "Get Off".

Final Smash - Zehi mo Nashi (Thus, nothing else matters): Nobunaga summons his Rayquaza and Zekrom to the field, who then alternate in bombarding the field with an array of powerful attacks for about 5-10 seconds.

Overview: Nobunaga would serve as a twist on the "Puppet/Master" style of play in Smash. By himself, he would lack the raw power necessary to hang with some of the other character in the game. But smartly utilizing his partner Hydreigon (who will almost always be following close behind) is how he'll be able to cause grief and make for a presence on the battlefield. Unlike the Ice Climbers, Nobunaga won't have to worry about his Pokemon possibly dying on him and leaving him up a creek without a paddle for the rest of that stock. But much like with Carl and Relius in BB, the name of the game is being smart with using his partner, since Hydreigon does have his own "energy gauge" separate of Nobunaga's. If it's depleted (via taking too much damage or expending it on Hydreigon's attacks), Hydreigon will "faint", and then be automatically removed from the field of play for about 30 seconds before Nobunaga can summon him again. The smart tip would be to manually dismiss Hydreigon at opportune times, so that his energy gauge can recover on its own, and Nobunaga won't be left at a disadvantage that could cost him the match.     

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #468 on: December 17, 2012, 12:49:33 AM
Oooooh, very creative. I like I like!

Also, I wanted you to see my Capt. Syrup, since I pretty much made her Bitchslappable for you, Ben!  8D

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #469 on: December 17, 2012, 02:37:09 AM
Oooooh, very creative. I like I like!

Also, I wanted you to see my Capt. Syrup, since I pretty much made her Bitchslappable for you, Ben!  8D

"I like it!" [/Barney]

The only thing I would change? Maybe it make so that there may be a random chance she may throw one of her minions (re: a a Pirate Goom, etc.). Sure it may be a bit of a copy from Dedede, but any more representation for the excellent Wario Land series is appreciated, in my opinion. 

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #470 on: December 17, 2012, 05:10:01 AM
"I like it!" [/Barney]

The only thing I would change? Maybe it make so that there may be a random chance she may throw one of her minions (re: a a Pirate Goom, etc.). Sure it may be a bit of a copy from Dedede, but any more representation for the excellent Wario Land series is appreciated, in my opinion. 

Perhaps make that the Forward B?

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #471 on: June 02, 2013, 07:07:37 AM
Get equipped with: Thread revival!

Okay, first of all, this is TOTALLY Princess Daisy's theme music: http://breisprower.6.ql.bz/music/gbp.mp3

Now that that's out of the way, since PB gave me a plate full of awesome, I figured it was about time I return the favor.

Princess Rosalina

B: Star Bit.  A quick, forward firing, light projectile.  Normally flies straight ahead, however, there is a 1/16 chance that a Luma will appear clinging to the Star Bit.  This throws off the trajectory, causing it to arc instead, and greatly increases knockback.
Up B: Red Star.  Rosalina pauses in the air, gaining a quick dose of "Red Star" power, and briefly flies in whatever direction the player holds the control stick (think Fire Fox).
Forward B: Ice Flower.  Rosalina twirls on one foot as a chilly air surrounds her, damaging enemies that she collides with.  Used in the air, it will not alter her trajectory.  Used on the ground, she slides to the side, creating a frozen, slippery floor in her wake.
Down B: Cloud Flower.  Rosalina creates a cloud beneath her, which can be used as a platform.  Other characters can use it to, but they take minor damage (no flinch) when they contact it.  The cloud lingers for about 10 seconds, then dissipates.  Rosalina must touch the ground AFTER a cloud dissipates before she can create a new one.

Final Smash: Cosmic Spell.  Rosalina tosses her wand forward, and if it hits another player, they are stuck in a starry daze as a comet strikes them from the sky.  The comet nearly guarantees a KO on the struck player, and the explosion from the comets impact can damage other nearby players as well (Rosalina immune).

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #472 on: June 02, 2013, 07:15:48 AM
Pretty nice moveset, even though I can't really see the picture you used.

Also updated that character index I've been maintain because why not. Should be current now.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #473 on: June 02, 2013, 08:00:36 AM
Not bad at all. I'll have to update this thread myself!

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #474 on: June 04, 2013, 07:40:39 PM
In the midst of the shitposters trying on their own without any proper game design knowledge, I would first like to propose my own Mega Man X character, than maybe Sinos.
[spoiler=Megaman X]
With Megaman X, when I started considering him as a SSB character, I wanted to desperately separate him from Samus/Lucario while still keeping some key components from the game, so I came up with a bit of a different charge system. Instead of charging one attack and being able to roll to keep the charge or whatever and charge in whatever increment you want, I decided I'd give X a levelling system of charges. So here we go:

Neutral A Combo: I think the Z-Saber would be good here, maybe in a Marth or Ike style.
Side Tilt A: Stabbing motion with the Z-Saber.
Down Tilt A: Creates a Strike Wheel in front of him temporarily, dealing five hits.
Up Tilt A: Upwards stab with the Z-Saber.
Running A: Melee Tunnel Fang. Hits multiple times. If it hits all 5 times, it explodes for a sixth hit.
Side Smash: Fire Wave, with a short version of its charge function.
Up Smash: Rising Fire. Much like Snake's Up Smash, it could start with the hit of X's fist going up, then the projectile when the smash is released.
Down Smash: A very short version of Triad Thunder's charge attack.
Down B: Start Charging
X will begin to gather energy. Getting hit in this state will cancel the charge and reset it. You can still move around and attack, but using a B move will also cancel it. After about 3 seconds, the charge level will hold and the state will end. Getting hit in THIS state will NOT reset your charge, but using a B attack WILL.
Neutral B: X-Buster
Charge Level 0: Lemons~! Lemons that don't interrupt (think Fox's blaster)!
Charge Level 1: Green blast doing more damage and does interrupt.
Charge Level 2: Blue blast acting a bit like a half-charged Samus blaster.
Charge Level 3: Several projectiles stream out of the attack similar to the pink attack from X1. Also has a backblast with lots of damage.
Acts similarly in air.
Side B: Strike Chain
Charge Level 0-1: Acts a lot like Sheik's Side B, but without the control.
Charge Level 2-3: Can auto-grapple opponents from a longer range much like Samus's running grapple.
Up B: Up Attack
Charge Level 0: Upwards air dash. No damage, mainly just recovery.
Charge Level 1: Shoryuuken acting pretty much like Mario's Up-B.
Charge Level 2-3: Rising Fire charge attack dealing more combo damage, like Luigi's Up-B.
Final Smash: I prefer Giga Crush, with a short delay so they have 0.5sec to get away from a blast that reaches to the top and bottom of the stage, but only about three Bowsers in horizontal radius. Nova Strike could be an option though.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sinos]
Sinos...I only just started considering him as a Smash character, so I really am not sure of what I am doing here. He fights with his two blades an' dazzit. I hope he doesn't become Pit... D:

Neutral A Combo: Makes two quick swipes with his CP-Blades. Like a fast version of Marth's Neutral A.
Side Tilt A: Stabs forward with his two blades.
Down Tilt A: Slashes with one blade, more towards the floor.
Up Tilt A: Spins one blade in his hand in the air.
Running A: Coplasma Execution: Slashes with both blades simultaneously.
Side Smash: Slashes the air with both blades from behind him in a horizontal "clawing" motion. It's hard to describe the image in my head.
Up Smash: Coplasma Geyser: Slams both blades in front of him, for an attack similar to MMZ's Z-Saber charge attacks.
Down Smash: Sweeps his leg around, similar to Samus's down smash.
Neutral B: S-Buster
Sinos uses his seldom-used 9mm armcannon peashooter like Fox's blaster. It's fast and hard to dodge, but weak and has no knockback.
Side B: Coplasma Waveshot
Sinos throws the energy of one of his blades. Using this once halves your blades' damage, using it twice makes you unable to use any attack involving his blades, so you can only use S-Buster and his down smash. Both states last about 2.5 seconds, so use this wisely!
Down B: Coplasma Assassination
FALCON KIC-- um, I'm sorry, COPLASMA ASSASSINATION! On the ground, Sinos does a quick dash forward and does something a lot like his Running A. But doing it in air will make him use his Charge Boots to dash downwards and grab whoever he lands on, kind of like a combination between Captain Falcon's Kick and Up-B, except all Ezio-y. Sinos is not Ezio.
Up B: Coplasma Spiral
Sinos Charge Boot-jumps upwards, spinning his blades as he rises. Pretty straightforward up-B attack.
Final Smash: Energize Cannon
Cross between Captain Falcon's and Zelda's, but with high risk. Sinos goes energy-form and dashes forward, catching anyone in the way. If he catches anyone, it goes into a cutscene thing where he rematerializes above them spinning out of control and lays the smack on them, and then Charge Booting back to where he started. If he misses, you risk an SD.
[/spoiler]

EDIT:
[spoiler=Sinos extras]
Entrance: SI-927 Energizing Teleportation
Side Taunt: Equips his S-Buster and aims left and right like Samus's taunt.
Down Taunt: "If it's for justice..." Brings his arms into a cross above his head, then slashes downwards with both, reactivating his CP-Blades at the end "Then I'll do it!"
Up Taunt: Chuckles and gives the Zero stage end thumbs up, like in X4.
Win Taunts:
"I hope you learned your lesson." Teleports out.
"Here's to hoping this violence ends." Teleports out.
"This isn't making Dr. Danow proud..." Teleports out.
Losing animation: Standard clapping.
In Subspace Emissary, other characters would make jokes that he has a crush on Samus, when he really is under the assumption that Samus created her own suit, and he merely has a childlike curiosity for her work.
[/spoiler]

what