Blyka · 4702

Offline Blyka

• Game Developer
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • Blyka's Door
on: July 02, 2016, 03:42:54 AM

- Description -
Embark on a 16-bit Classic Mega Man adventure that never ends! Featuring 48 unique micro levels created by 22 different designers from the Mega Man community and 12+ action-packed boss battles shuffled at random with each new run, the experience stays fresh as you strive to up your best screen count and claim your place on the online leaderboards!

Shake things up further with a run at Time Mode, where a countdown threatens to drain your energy unless you speed through and collect the T-plates as you go. Or take a stab at Boss Mode, where it's just you against the Robot Masters. And when you've mastered the game, challenge yourself in Perfect Mode with no special weapons and only one energy to see you through.

Featuring the most accurate fan engine to date and equal in screen count length to the average Classic Mega Man title, Mega Man Endless is a must-play for any fan of the Classic series!

- Screenshots -

Hope you enjoy!

Offline SUPAH METUL

• Net Navi
  • Megadrive-kun
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 04:32:52 PM
Nice game I should say, especially new enemies in it. I have a question: what version of in_vgm did it uses? If it's last revision, then I think any Project2612/VGMrips/Deflemask/[your title here] vgms should work(custom music yay!).

Rainbow Dash keep bleeding with chocolate. Eeeeew.

Offline Blyka

• Game Developer
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • Blyka's Door
Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 04:01:51 AM
I'm actually not sure which version of in_vgm Endless uses. While I don't officially support custom (untested) music that is technically a feature of the game, so you could always try a custom file and see if it works. :)