The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230906

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3200 on: April 07, 2015, 11:28:00 AM
"Oh no Toshi, get those Fireballs before they get to the Barn!" Sakura cried as she tried firing off Demon Fangs at the Chevals when she saw her Kunais not cut it.

Toshi - "I'm on it!"

Focusing as much chakra to her hands... "Sunōfurēku Tate no Jutsu!!" stretching her arms out in front of her she projectsa snowflake-like barrier shield, large enough to protect the barn from the frontal fire assault, cancelling out any fireballs that already penetrated the others attempts to deflect them.

Toshi - "Don't worry about me. I'll stay here and shield the barn as much as I can." she called out to Sakura and the others, "Just don't let them in too close."

(I'm going to have Toshi stand back and shield the barn from an more fire based attacks.)

Fear me.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3201 on: April 07, 2015, 11:48:32 AM
Fxeni chanted under his breath, mustering up the mana within him. His mana was a bit lower than he would like, but not quite low enough for the potion yet. He pointed his spear out towards the Chevals, where a spot on the ground erupted into an explosion of flame.

Online Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3202 on: April 07, 2015, 05:49:57 PM
Riagan was getting impatient as he shifted his weight from foot to foot, gripping his war hammer.

On the roof, buffeted by the winds, the Professor made another Molotov cocktail and threw it at the Joes.  During the first explosion, he had gone back inside to grab his bag and a few more rags and items.  During his search, he procured a fuel can.

Amid the howling winds, he soaked a rag with his flame paste and uncapped the can, stuffing the rag inside.  Taking it out long enough to see that it was starting to soak up the fuel, he put it back in and took his torch to the draped end of the rag.  The rag immediately burst into flames.

With both hands and a slight spin to he step, the Professor hurled the flaming gas can at the Joes. "Incoming!"

Down in front of the barn, Riagan saw the flaming can fly overhead. "What the--?!  Your fae had better be careful, lest he burn himself and the barn down!"
"Just trust him, he knows what's he's doing!" Sakura called out as she continued her Demon Fang assault on the Joes.

Calien simply threw his boomerang again whenever it came back to him as the Wind Element hadn't worn off yet.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3203 on: April 08, 2015, 12:02:25 AM
Aya charged mana into the goddess blade and released several beams of concentrated energy at any Joe that approached her directly, these attacks while strong needed time to charge and so she left the others to deal with main group while she picked off any trying to break off.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3204 on: April 08, 2015, 02:06:16 AM
(Anything to add, Phi?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3205 on: April 08, 2015, 02:57:09 AM
Pema donned her hat and dashed to a window. However, she was far too short to reach the opening. Flustered, she scanned the area for something to stand on. It took her a moment to spot a large wooden crate. Pulling her entire weight onto the crate, she pushed it towards the window.

Once it pressed against the wall, she grabbed the top of the crate and heaved herself up. Stationed and able to see outside, Pema aimed her staff through the window, looking for a target.

She divided her attention on two of the Chevals approaching the barn. The gems glowed as bright red particles began to culminate at the top of the staff. Shining brighter and brighter, Pema fired two large serpent-like fire blasts, each blast heading towards its designated Cheval.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3206 on: April 08, 2015, 03:17:29 AM
(Oh boy... Time to summarize evarting!)

Seeing their fireballs being countered and deflected back, the Cheval Joes prepared to charge up another round of fireballs, only to get smacked by tornadoes of energy, eruptions of energy, blades of energy, and gigantic flaming dragons. Barely recovering, a fuel can landed in the middle of the group, unleashing a large explosion that sent most of the Joes flying towards the barn. 3 barely standing Joes made a last ditch effort, and spattered towards the barn as well.

Strangely, one Joe was seen spattering away from the barn.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3207 on: April 08, 2015, 03:28:08 AM
Aya launched another blade beam at one of the surviving cheval joes heading their way while she noticed one trying to escape. "I'm following that one, we need to figure out where their leader is!" Aya began chase of the escaping cheval leaving the others to finish up without really discussing the danger of such an action.

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3208 on: April 08, 2015, 03:37:51 AM
(Should some people go after her?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3209 on: April 08, 2015, 03:46:36 AM
((Maybe save the barn first,snow might slow Aya down?))

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3210 on: April 08, 2015, 03:48:27 AM
"Blast it..." Riagan, realizing that he was useless in the battle, ran after Aya as fast as his snowshoes could carry him.

Meanwhile, the Professor had vanished inside the barn once more and began work on a mysterious construction...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3211 on: April 08, 2015, 03:49:07 AM
(Yea, the makeshift Cheval Joe bombardment will seriously damage the barn, unless you planned not to rest for a bit after this. Aya can handle one barely operating Cheval Joe.)

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3212 on: April 08, 2015, 03:51:51 AM
"Daddy I'm going after them!" Sakura shouted as she dove past the Chevals and followed Riagan.

"Dammit, not again." Calien muttered as he groaned at Aya's impatience and enchanted his Axe with Fire and sped towards a Cheval

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3213 on: April 08, 2015, 03:55:25 AM
(Just be be clear, there are 3 Cheval Joes heading for the barn, and 6 Cheval Joes flying through the air due to Prof's fuel can bomb, and headed for the barn. 5 were blown up by the previous combined attack.)

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3214 on: April 08, 2015, 03:57:16 AM
(Oh jeez 6 flying in the air, really?  Can't Toshi's barrier take care of that?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3215 on: April 08, 2015, 03:58:24 AM
Aya continued to follow the protests of the other members of the party lost in the chaos of the battle, she stayed back enough to keep the joe in sight but not close enough to alert it of her pursuit.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3216 on: April 08, 2015, 03:58:57 AM
Seeing Sakura follow him, Riagan turned his head and yelled at her. "What're you doing?!  Hold the line!  Hold the line!"

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3217 on: April 08, 2015, 04:00:48 AM
"That Cheval could be leading Aya to a trap, like what happened last time when she was kidnapped!" Sakura shouted "I don't want to let that happen again!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3218 on: April 08, 2015, 04:01:55 AM
(From what I can infer, that barrier seems to counter fireballs, and not things that get too close, like big flying chunks of metal. Hence why I said the barn might be badly damaged if not dealt with. Unless TENK comments on the barrier, I'm sticking to this.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3219 on: April 08, 2015, 04:03:52 AM
"That Cheval could be leading Aya to a trap, like what happened last time when she was kidnapped!" Sakura shouted "I don't want to let that happen again!"

"Hold the line!" Riagan snapped.  "Your comrades need you!  You have attacks that can aid them!  Hold the line!  Don't go rushing fool-headed on this chase when you are more effective with your group!  Get back there and help them!"

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3220 on: April 08, 2015, 04:08:11 AM
"....Fine I understand." Sakura nodded while she bit her lip "But you be careful and bring her back okay?  I have a really bad feeling about this, the Tepig mentioned some other 'monsters'.  Ones different from the Chevals."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3221 on: April 08, 2015, 04:33:21 AM
((I'm going to wait for others.  Prof needs some time to finish his mysterious construction, and Riagan needs to catch up to Aya.))

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3222 on: April 08, 2015, 05:19:57 AM
"Tch... What a pain." Shuu grumbled, shooting more bolts, this time consisting of heavy metal wrapped in light instead of magic mirror shards, at the flying Cheval Joes, intending to either stop their momentum or smash the machines to harmless bits before they can hit the barn.

Susanoo decided to take to action, charging at the three remaining Cheval Joes and ignoring the airborne ones as lightning wrapped around his body.

[At most, Shuu might be able to hit one or two.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3223 on: April 08, 2015, 06:00:55 AM
Pema's gaze darted above and around. Soon enough, it fell on the top of the window sills. Fairly large ice stalactites formed near the top of all of the windows.

Her eyes widened as she pounded a fist into the palm of her hand, "I have an idea!" She hovered her hands near the stalactites, each individual shard of ice snapping off one by one, hovering in front of her.

Pema raised Salem above her head and channeled her mana into the floating shards. The stalactites glowed and expanded 10 times in size, gravitating around her like guardians.

She pointed Salem at the airborne Chevals, the pointed edges of the shards condensing into an extremely fine point. "Fly, my pretties! Fly!" Pema yelled, firing the gigantic deadly ice shards at the airborne Chevals.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3224 on: April 08, 2015, 06:22:40 AM
(Oh jeez 6 flying in the air, really?  Can't Toshi's barrier take care of that?)
(From what I can infer, that barrier seems to counter fireballs, and not things that get too close, like big flying chunks of metal. Hence why I said the barn might be badly damaged if not dealt with. Unless TENK comments on the barrier, I'm sticking to this.)
(The barrier's durable against anything, but it only secures what's projected in front of her; in other words she can only protect one side of the barn against a single wave. Having them near could making impossible for her to cover up the vulnerable sides, though. Since there are flyers coming their way, she's going to have trouble defending two waves coming at two directions, on her own.)

Toshi - "Finish those... on the ground... quickly." she pants from exhaustion, "I can't handle them... and the ones... flying... at the same time."

Quickly chucking down a red vial to keep her stamina up...

Toshi - "Hyōton: Kōri no taretto!!" she creates a makeshift turret of ice. Using her senses to aim the turret at the flying attackers, firing freezing shots their way, however in her current state she may not be able to hit them easily.

Fear me.