The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230905

Online Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3025 on: March 31, 2015, 03:52:35 AM
"Alright everyone's here, let's get moving and catch up to Fxeni and the Prof, I don't want to lose them or for something dangerous to happen to them." Calien said as he started to lead the group.

Sakura breifly looked back towards the Pig Pokemon who went back to hide again before looking forward with a determination to stop the source of the out of control weather, despite not used to walking in the thick snow.

(I think someone might need to carry Pema......)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3026 on: March 31, 2015, 04:02:12 AM
((Time to zombie!  And shrinkage is... something that happens in the cold... 8D))

The rest of the party members eventually filed out of the airship, each similarly bundled up, and they fell into step behind Sakura and Calien.

"It's not wise if we take too long.  We need, we need to move.  The sooner we get to Heimdall, the better," the Professor nodded as he continued to trudge through the snow.
"No need to tell me that, I was the first one off the airship!" Fxeni said with a chuckle. "It's still not wise to wander off alone, particularly in this weather. I am rather worried about Heimdall to be honest, so I agree the quicker we get there, the better... but not to the detriment of anyone with us."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3027 on: March 31, 2015, 04:23:14 AM
The Professor nodded and slowed to a stop to wait for everyone.  He turned his back to the wind and closed his hood around his face, squinting through the blinding snow.

Riagan, seeing Pema's difficulty with the snow, hoisted her onto his back.  "There!  The snow is liable to swallow you whole!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3028 on: March 31, 2015, 04:33:18 AM
(If everyone is up for it, I'll send out the Cheval Joes! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3029 on: March 31, 2015, 04:34:21 AM
(Can Sakura said she heard from the pigs that they saw monsters or would that not be a good idea.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3030 on: March 31, 2015, 04:44:34 AM
(Well, I guess them seeing monsters make sense, since of course they have never seen such things, and the group would have thought they were corrupted creatures.)

As the group continued forward towards the lights, they heard a strange noise. Initially, they thought it was just the howling winds, however the noise grew louder as it seemingly got closer, almost sounding like engines revving up.

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3031 on: March 31, 2015, 04:48:33 AM
"I think we're going to have company." Calien stated as he brandished his Axe.

"Could those....could those be the monsters the Pigs told me about?" Sakura asked as she took out her sword.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3032 on: March 31, 2015, 05:00:23 AM
"That sound... it may be slightly different, but I know that sound anywhere! That's the Cheval!" Fxeni said as he brandished his spear. "Stealing my tech... the nerve!"

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3033 on: March 31, 2015, 05:06:09 AM
"You think Alberta may have fixed that glitch, the Pigs said they were really fast." Sakura pondered.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3034 on: March 31, 2015, 05:08:59 AM
"This is the first time I've seen Mr. Fxeni this angry..." Pema noticed his radical change in tone and expression.

Since she couldn't fight while hoisted on Riagan's back, she tapped his shoulder, "I'd like to get down, please."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3035 on: March 31, 2015, 05:12:48 AM
Riagan nodded and let Pema down and he brandished his war hammer.  "Bring them on!  My hammer craves their destruction!"

The Professor fumbled with his bag and managed to produce a few explosive vials.  His dexterity was hindered by the thick mittens, and he had forgotten to bring his halberd.  He wouldn't have been able to brandish it very well, either. "If... if all else fails, I suppose, I suppose I could throw snow balls..."

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3036 on: March 31, 2015, 05:14:28 AM
"You want me to give you some Kunai?" Sakura asked "You didn't seem to react to it and Riagan said the Iron content is really low."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3037 on: March 31, 2015, 05:17:23 AM
"You think Alberta may have fixed that glitch, the Pigs said they were really fast." Sakura pondered.
"No... the engine is rattling a bit more. Aim for the back of the bikes!" Fxeni yells after listening to it. He looks around, and sees that they're going to have a hard time moving around in the deep snow.

"Pema! Do you think you can help me melt some of the snow around here?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3038 on: March 31, 2015, 05:18:23 AM
As if on cue, the snow in front of them blasted upwards, and multiple figures appeared. The blizzard concealed most of their appearance, but as Fxeni noted, the figures were riding on Chevals. The figures began to circle the group, revving their engines loudly as a sign of intimidation.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3039 on: March 31, 2015, 05:20:34 AM
The Professor squinted against the blinding snow, and he found it difficult to hear anything at all due to the roaring engines and howling winds.  Sakura's offer was lost in the noise, and he didn't respond.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3040 on: March 31, 2015, 05:34:13 AM
"No... the engine is rattling a bit more. Aim for the back of the bikes!" Fxeni yells after listening to it. He looks around, and sees that they're going to have a hard time moving around in the deep snow.

"Pema! Do you think you can help me melt some of the snow around here?"

"Mm-hm, I'm on it!" Pema yelled back, closing her eyes briefly as she materialized flames that engulfed the top of the staff. The dancing flames swirled around as she straddled to Fxeni's location, melting some of the snow around them.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3041 on: March 31, 2015, 05:39:39 AM
"Mm-hm, I'm on it!" Pema yelled back, closing her eyes briefly as she materialized flames that engulfed the top of the staff. The dancing flames swirled around as she straddled to Fxeni's location, melting some of the snow around them.
"Perfect! Keep it up!" Fxeni said, as he focused his mana in his hands. He holds out his hand towards the staff and channels his mana into it, strengthening the fire just enough to increase its melting potential without setting everyone on fire.

"Prof... do you have any adhesives in that bag of yours?" He asked as he channeled the flames from the staff around on the ground.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3042 on: March 31, 2015, 05:48:03 AM
As Fxeni was closer, the Professor was able to hear him at least a little bit.  He nodded and dug through his bags, fishing out a few vials and handing them to Fxeni.  "The vials will burst on contact, but, but, but this wasn't m-made for battle...  I'm not sure how effective it would be..."

With his other arm, he tossed one of his explosive vials at the cheval that he could see.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3043 on: March 31, 2015, 05:52:28 AM
By the time the vial connected, the original target Cheval had past, but an incoming one tumbled over the pothole the vial made. The circle formation broke as the unlucky Cheval pulled a wheelie and crashed into a nearby tree. The other Chevals stopped circling and charged at the group, all doing wheelies.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3044 on: March 31, 2015, 06:00:51 AM
Pema continued scorching the snow, however, the Chevals were approaching them. And fast!

"Mr. Fxeni, look out!" She ceased the melting and fired a ball of inferno at one of the Chevals.

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3045 on: March 31, 2015, 06:01:52 AM
(I need a bit of time to think how I should do this.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3046 on: March 31, 2015, 06:12:52 AM
Pema continued scorching the snow, however, the Chevals were approaching them. And fast!

"Mr. Fxeni, look out!" She ceased the melting and fired a ball of inferno at one of the Chevals.
The Cheval dodged the attack, and continued to charge at Pema. However, there seems to be a small flame caught on the rider's boot.

(I'll update per Cheval.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3047 on: March 31, 2015, 07:26:03 AM
In a flash of red light, Shuu was in his armor and summoning one of his daemons in a haze of purple light. "I think we need some assistance from the weather. Susanoo!"

The spiked tiger daemon faded into existence and let out a roar. "Gonsol! Do you wish me to fight with you or settle the wind!? I can only do one with the power I have!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3048 on: March 31, 2015, 10:04:30 AM
Riagan sidestepped as a cheval sped toward him.  Sliding on his snowshoes, he used the weight of his war hammer to propel him and swung it level with the Cheval Joe's head, batting it clean off.  The momentum of the swing carrying him, he spun around on the slick snow and swung the hammer over his head, bringing the spike of it down into the cheval's engine in a blaze of snow, sparks, and flames.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3049 on: March 31, 2015, 10:17:53 AM
(Darn. Beautiful, but darn. XD)