The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230885

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2500 on: March 16, 2015, 02:11:01 PM
Calien immediately realized that the man was a demon hunter of sorts and hoped that he wouldn't mistake him for a Demon like many others have. 

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2501 on: March 16, 2015, 07:31:37 PM
"My name is Shuu, and I am the 88th Sapphire Knight." He introduced, getting up to his feet and bowing slightly. As he did, his lance shifted forms again, this time becoming a large unicorn with a shiny, silvery coat. "And this is Grani, the first of my daemons."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2502 on: March 16, 2015, 07:39:04 PM
Calien was a bit shocked when he summoned a Unicorn out of nowhere.  While he had heard of Summoners he had never heard of Demon Summoners, nor did he expect him to befriend demons.  However the thing that made the least sense was the existence of Demon Unicorns.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Calien smiled "My name is Calien, though I never heard of a Demon Unicorn before...."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2503 on: March 16, 2015, 07:40:13 PM
"Um, what's a Sapphire Knight?" Pema tilted her head, then witnessed Shuu's lance transforming into a Unicorn.

"So cool..." Her eyes widened.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2504 on: March 16, 2015, 07:42:45 PM
"Yes, what is a sapphire knight?" Aya added.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2505 on: March 16, 2015, 07:55:43 PM
"The Sapphire Knights are warriors who fight for peace, justice, glory, and the balance of the world." He explained, holding his helmet under his arm. "The title is passed from one to the next, along with training and certain treasures, such as the blue metal my armor is made of."

He then patted Grani on the neck. "As for Grani being a unicorn daemon, he's actually a horse daemon, but takes the appearance of a unicorn due to wielding the element of light."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2506 on: March 16, 2015, 08:01:53 PM
"I guess that makes slightly more sense." Calien nodded. "Still it sounds like your duty is quite admirable."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2507 on: March 16, 2015, 08:04:05 PM
Aya smiles "So it seems the world has new Guardians in our absence."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2508 on: March 16, 2015, 08:08:53 PM
"Well when stuff hits the fan someone has to take care of it." Sakura replied "No sane person wants the world to be destroyed."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2509 on: March 16, 2015, 08:34:18 PM
"Indeed. However, it seems that all hell's broken loose while I was underground." Shuu sighed, scratching his head. "Anyone know what I missed?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2510 on: March 16, 2015, 08:36:16 PM
"....It's a really long story." Calien sighed.

"You probably might wet your pants too when we're done explaining." Sakura added. "I mean I'm not saying you're not brave, you seem plenty brave, it's just what's going on is pretty pants wetting worthy."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2511 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:17 PM
It was at this point that Grani spoke, his voice deep and echoing, but his language ancient and strange.

"Grani, you know I don't understand a word of your tongue." Shuu said, the unicorn sighing. "I figure he's been trying to tell me what happened..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2512 on: March 16, 2015, 08:53:41 PM
"I guess that makes sense for a creature such as him to have an idea." Calien nodded though he too had a very hard time understanding the creature since the language was very strange and unfamiliar.  Even if he could understand what a Pokemon would say since he's lived with them for so long, the Deamon was another story all together.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2513 on: March 16, 2015, 10:25:39 PM
The Professor finally spoke up after remaining silent for so long.  He had returned to the group, but kept a careful distance.

"The, the Sapphire... the Sapphire Knights!  I've, I've read about, I've read about you.  Once, quite a long time ago, once we had, we had a visiting emissary, and, and, and he was, he was one of the Sapphire Knights!  He came to the Order—err.... he came to the m-monastery to scout, to scout p-possible candidates, yes?  Interested in my master's knowledge of demonology..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2514 on: March 16, 2015, 10:27:34 PM
"You know that honestly doesn't surprise me." Sakura said while tilting her head.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2515 on: March 16, 2015, 10:44:11 PM
Fxeni listened in intently in silence, still rubbing his side. He hadn't heard of the Sapphire Knights before in detail, but he does recall having seen a similar armour before in his travels.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2516 on: March 16, 2015, 10:52:06 PM
"Yes. The 86th traveled to learn about them after he was forced to retire from a crippling injury." Shuu said, Grani nodding. "Grani here is one of the daemons he contracted. Mainly to teach me how to do so."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2517 on: March 16, 2015, 11:00:38 PM
"How long have you been a Sapphire Knight? May I have a Unicorn, too?" Pema approached his Unicorn Daemon and examined it closely.

"Wait, how did you get from A to B...?" Salem exclaimed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2518 on: March 16, 2015, 11:06:12 PM
"I was, I was too young, at the time.  Still training, still training.  Had b-been sequestered, cloistered, kept away from the p-public.  It was when, it was when the Ord—the, the monastic order was trying, trying to hide me, keep me out of public eye.  For my own protection, yes?"

The Professor stumbled over his words as he tried to remember the point he was going to make.

"My master, my master brought me to the emissary.  Discussed my training.  If, if, if I wasn't lame, I m-may, I may have been a suitable candidate.  My master was devoted, was devoted to our... organization, and, and was older than, than the emissary.  He couldn't be chosen.  But, but, but I was young then.  Young enough.  But, I'm lame."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2519 on: March 16, 2015, 11:08:00 PM
"How long have you been a Sapphire Knight? May I have a Unicorn, too?" Pema approached his Unicorn Daemon and examined it closely.

"Wait, how did you get from A to B...?" Salem exclaimed.
"I don't think it works that way Pema...." Calien stated though he couldn't help but smile a bit. "Maybe we can find a Ponyta someday which evolves into a Rapidash like Sakura's.  Not to mention Rapidash is kind of a Unicorn too....just on fire....."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2520 on: March 16, 2015, 11:10:33 PM
"Well, in truth, I've only had this title for a few months..." Shuu admitted, rubbing his neck. "Though I've been in training for a year before that." He continued, cocking a brow at Pema. "As for getting a unicorn... I think you'd have to find one first... In the meantime, who are the rest of you?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2521 on: March 16, 2015, 11:13:42 PM
"I'm Fxeni. I'm a mercenary of sorts I suppose you could say," Fxeni replied. "If there's anything you need to be done with magitech, let me know."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2522 on: March 16, 2015, 11:14:44 PM
"I'm Sakura and Daddy already introduced himself." Sakura replied.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2523 on: March 16, 2015, 11:32:46 PM
"I don't think it works that way Pema...." Calien stated though he couldn't help but smile a bit. "Maybe we can find a Ponyta someday which evolves into a Rapidash like Sakura's.  Not to mention Rapidash is kind of a Unicorn too....just on fire....."

"Mm-hm, I'd really like that," Pema nodded, "Speaking of Rapidash, though, I miss Epee..."

"Well, in truth, I've only had this title for a few months..." Shuu admitted, rubbing his neck. "Though I've been in training for a year before that." He continued, cocking a brow at Pema. "As for getting a unicorn... I think you'd have to find one first... In the meantime, who are the rest of you?"

"So, you're still in training, technically, just like me!" She giggled, feeling a faint connection between them.

"Oh, and my name is Pema. This is my partner -slash- friend -slash- associate -slash- notepad, Salem!" Pema raised her sentient staff for Shuu to see.

"I'm basically everything she stated, sans the 'notepad' aspect... A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Shuu," Salem spoke.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2524 on: March 16, 2015, 11:43:29 PM
Realizing that he couldn't avoid introducing himself, the Professor spoke, though quietly and his introduction was uncharacteristically abrupt. "I'm called 'the Professor.'"

He neglected any further mention of his affiliation or identity, as he didn't want to anger Riagan, whom he was keeping a fair distance from and watching.