Aloha AOHA! ALPHA OMEGA HOENN ADVENTURE!

Quickman · 35842

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #625 on: December 19, 2014, 02:09:24 AM
Jake nodded quickly as he rushed to the emergency exit, and as expected, the door was locked. He then took one step to his right, and opened the fire escape door. Jake rushed out and around the building, until he reached Prof. Hypno. He pounced, and grabbed Prof. Hypno's arms. Sam, seeing Jake, proceeded to push.

Malamar was observing everything. 2 new faces... Perhaps they will be useful later... Until then, Malamar maintained his Psychid on the jarred door.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #626 on: December 19, 2014, 03:16:08 AM
His right arm freed, Prof. Hypno had some room to maneuver.  However, Jake's pull was mostly on his left arm, which couldn't extend the whole way, and he couldn't raise his arm above his shoulder.  With how he was sprawled on his stomach and with how Jake was pulling on his arm, and combined with the frozen and spastic muscles in his shoulder...

Prof. Hypno let out a scream as his left shoulder was pulled out of the socket.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #627 on: December 19, 2014, 03:27:20 AM
Jake loosened his grip on Prof. Hypno upon that scream, and landed on his bum with loud thud. As he was rubbing his bum, Sam facepalmed at the predicament. Instead of helping Prof. Hypno, they seem to be makng things worse...

If Malamar had proper hands, he would be clapping loudly at this moment. The 2 new faces were indeed very helpful, and the scream from Prof. Hypno was just marvelous. Believing the deed is done, Malamar released the door from his Psychic, and observed the outcome.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #628 on: December 19, 2014, 03:34:43 AM
Still sprawled on the concrete with his left arm limp and extended in a way that he never thought possible, Prof. Hypno was in tears from the pain.  Due to his spastic muscles, it won't be easy for anyone to reduce the slack joint outside on the concrete stoop. 

He tried to raise himself, but he couldn't move his left arm, and any attempts to do so just sent more pain radiating down to his fingers.  It hurt.  It hurt a lot.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #629 on: December 19, 2014, 03:45:39 AM
Sam tried to open the door again, and this time, it swung open like it was nothing. While still wondering why it was so convenient, Sam rushed to the side of Prof. Hypno, Jake soon after as well.

Sam - "Argh, that arm shouldn't even be in that kind of position..."

Jake - "I'M SO SORRY!" *tearing up*

Sam - "What's done is done... We need to get him to the medical staff asap. They should be able to help, given the anatomy is similar..."

Jake - "WOULDN'T NURSE JOY BE A BETTER CHOICE!?" *tearing up badly now*

Sam - "Argh... Fine, let's bring him to the Pokemon Center."

With that, Sam instructed Jake to bend down, as he tried his best to shift Prof. Hypno onto Jake's back. It wasn't easy, as he needed to alleviate the left arm, but after soon time, Prof. Hypno was sprawled on Jake's back, and they ran for the Pokemon Center.

Malamar started to panic slightly. The Pokemon Center. The Nurse Joy might recognize the Hypno. He had to get there before them...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #630 on: December 19, 2014, 03:59:22 AM
Prof. Hypno sniffled and tried to keep from wailing.  The pain was so bad that it made the rest of his muscles seize.  However, it wasn't that he was upset at Jake--the young man didn't know that would happen--but he was upset over the fact that he was going to miss work.  After Nurse Joy pops his shoulder back into joint, his arm would be immobilized to allow it to heal, which would interfere with his mobility as he would no doubt be prohibited from using his crutches. 

This whole day was falling completely apart, and getting stuck in the damn door was the linchpin.  As soon as he got back, he wanted to sleep.  He wanted to sleep and forget about everything.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #631 on: December 19, 2014, 04:08:39 AM
Malamar managed to reach the Pokemon Center first, and when still invisible, entered with a group of Trainers. He hovered over to Nurse Joy, who was currently bored with nothing to do. Smirking, Malamar went over to Nurse Joy...

Jake, Sam, and Prof. Hypno ran into the Pokemon Center, and rushed up to Nurse Joy at the counter.

Sam - "We have a Pokemon emergency."

Jake - "OUR POKEMON GOT STUCK AND THEN WE TRIED TO HELP AND THEN HE SCREAMED AND THEN PAIN AND THEN-"

Sam - "What he's trying to say is our Hypno dislocated his left shoulder, and needs help urgently."

Nurse Joy - *monotones* "Sure thing. Please follow me to the emergency room."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #632 on: December 19, 2014, 04:17:56 AM
Plopped on the exam table, Prof. Hypno looked to Nurse Joy.  He was pale, sweaty, and obviously in a lot of pain, but he needed to inform her how to best reduce his dislocated shoulder.  "You'll... ne-ed to re-lax the... mus-cles, first.  If the... ro-ta-tor cuff is-n't da-maged, you... should be a-ble to... fix it with stea-dy... trac-ion on the... hu-mer-ous."

He hated to tell Nurse Joy how to do her job, but he suspected that she wasn't familiar with his disability. 

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #633 on: December 19, 2014, 04:29:10 AM
Nurse Joy - *monotone* "Understood."

Putting on medical gloves, Nurse Joy proceeded to slightly massage Prof. Hypno's muscles. It wasn't too forceful, just a gentle rub down to loosen up the muscles. With slight heat now...

Jake and Sam sat outside the emergency room, with Jake staring at the lit emergency sign.

Sam - "... Prof will be fine."

(I'm not medically trained, so let's just jump ahead that Nurse Joy managed to fix Prof. Hypno up. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #634 on: December 19, 2014, 04:31:04 AM
(I almost want to put a Chansey Spanner in the Works, but I'm probably not.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #635 on: December 19, 2014, 04:38:02 AM
(You know you want to put in a Chansey.  Give the Prof. someone to talk to who hasn't been corrupted by Malamar. 8D)

His head was hazy from the muscle-relaxer and painkillers, and his arm was immobilized in a sling.  Prof. Hypno looked blearily around the room, wondering where Sam and Jake had gone off to.  His stomach growled and he felt nauseous, and he had once again lost considerable track of time.

He spoke to Nurse Joy, even though he didn't quite know where she was. "Wha-at time... is it?  I... ne-ed to go back to... work."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #636 on: December 19, 2014, 04:40:15 AM
(Perhaps, I was thinking that the Chansey records the fact that a Disabled Hypno was checked in or something and then Sakura finds out since she put like a ATB on all Centers in Hoenn.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #637 on: December 19, 2014, 04:42:06 AM
(I like this idea.  Bring in the Chansey!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #638 on: December 19, 2014, 04:43:00 AM
(Okay.)

"Chansey!" a nurse Chansey cried as she entered the room.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #639 on: December 19, 2014, 04:46:21 AM
Nurse Joy was outside, talking to Jake and Sam with regards on follow-ups for Prof. Hypno.

Nurse Joy - *monotone* "I will update the medical personnel at the University on all the physiotherapy exercises that he needs to do, as well as for his disability. The medication will include relaxants to help for a progressive recovery."

Sam - "Alright, that should be fine... What about a follow-up check-up here?"

Nurse Joy - *monotone* "He should be fine now. The University medical personnel can handle it."

Sam raised an eyebrow at that last line. Jake was too overjoyed in knowing that Prof. Hypno will be fine to hear any of the above.

(There, Chansey can be the one in the room for Prof. Hypno to talk to.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #640 on: December 19, 2014, 04:54:15 AM
Prof. Hypno's gaze snapped to the Chansey.  He attempted to raise himself, but his limbs felt like Jell-O due to the muscle relaxants, and his stomach threatened to expel the sandwich he had eaten earlier.

"Do you... do you hap-pen to know... wha-at time it is?  I... ne-ed to get back, so-on. My em-ploy-... yer mi-ight- be con-cerned, as... I hav-en't... checked in."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: December 19, 2014, 04:56:19 AM
The Chansey looked at the clock overhead and told the time to Prof Hypno.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #642 on: December 19, 2014, 05:06:12 AM
It was late.  He surmised that he might be kept overnight, as he had to admit that he was rather loopy.  Well, things happen that are beyond his control...

Or, do they?

Deciding it best to keep his mouth shut, Prof. Hypno focused on conversing with the Chansey.  It was far easier to do so, as his dysarthia didn't affect his Telepathy.

"I don't think Nurse Joy has the full story, and what happened back there... I don't think it was entirely a freak accident."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #643 on: December 19, 2014, 05:08:56 AM
"Chansey, Chansey?" The Chansey tilted her head.

She wondered what could have happened what he said was suspicious....she also remembered something about a ATB on a Disabled Hypno but wanted to wait until she makes a decision.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #644 on: December 19, 2014, 05:17:45 AM
Sam - "... Ok... So can we see him now?"

Nurse Joy - *monotone* "Chansey is currently inside checking on him. Please wait until she's done. I'll be off now."

Nurse Joy walked away, leaving Sam feeling a bit perplexed. He recalled people saying that the Rustboro Nurse Joy can be a bit weird at times, but this is ridiculous. Still... She IS a trained professional...

Jake was still dancing a small happy dance.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #645 on: December 19, 2014, 05:20:19 AM
"Chansey, Chansey?" The Chansey tilted her head.

She wondered what could have happened what he said was suspicious....she also remembered something about a ATB on a Disabled Hypno but wanted to wait until she makes a decision.

"I tried going outside earlier... I needed a break and had the day off, so I wanted to go outside.  But, there's this Malamar, and it prevented me from going outside.  It tried to Hypnotize me, but it didn't work and all its flashing lights did was make me sick."

Prof. Hypno quickly looked to the door to make sure that no one was coming in.  Once he was certain that he was safe, he continued.

"I tried again later.  The doors opened fine enough, but I fell before I got outside.  And then, the door started shutting on me and I couldn't breathe.  It was like someone was trying to close the door while I was lying there.  I didn't see the Malamar, but..."

He trailed off, thinking that he heard a noise out in the hallway.  Keeping his eyes on the door and his ears pricked upright, he waited.  As he listened, he realized what a sight he must be to the Chansey; pale and underweight. 

"I don't trust that Malamar..."

(Do you mean ATB: Across the Board or APB: All Points Bulletin?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #646 on: December 19, 2014, 05:26:44 AM
The Chansey was shocked about what she heard, about the Malamar preventing him from going outside and the accident he had.  She had a feeling that he may be right about it not being an accident.  This entire thing was suspicious a Disabled Hypno plus that Malamar trying to prvent him from going outside raised many red flags, she had to ask if he was that Hypno they received info on.

The Chansey softly asked him if he happened to have a seizure in a Restaurant in Petalburg a few weeks ago.

(I forget if it was Petalburg or Oldale.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #647 on: December 19, 2014, 05:28:18 AM
(It was Petalburg.)

Prof. Hypno nodded, but didn't say anything.  He was still watching the door closely.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #648 on: December 19, 2014, 05:30:50 AM
The Chansey covered her mouth, as if gasping.

She quietly told him....he matched a report on a missing Disabled Hypno the Centers received.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #649 on: December 19, 2014, 05:37:32 AM
"Mis-sing...?"

Prof. Hypno shut himself up quickly, his eyes going straight to the door for a very long moment.  After a while, he returned his gaze to the Chansey. "Who reported me missing?"