The Supplement RP Thread

Phi · 80962

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #850 on: March 18, 2016, 10:31:11 PM
I know, but I have a very nasty habit of accidentally upsetting or offending people IRL to a point where they don't wanna speak to me anymore. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of actual, genuine friends I have, and I'd still have fingers left over. I've driven away more people than I can count because I don't know when to keep my mouth shut....

It's.....not fun for me, so I really wanna avoid having that happen here.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #851 on: March 18, 2016, 10:35:06 PM
Well most people on the internet are usually pretty chill and have some sort of thick skin for the most part.  As long as you're not actually being intentionally offensive or hurtful to someone you should be fine. 

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #852 on: March 18, 2016, 10:57:02 PM
Yeah, I know.

It's just one of things with me, I guess. I'm flat-out terrified of upsetting anyone for any reason.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #853 on: March 18, 2016, 10:59:50 PM
Well most people on the internet are usually pretty chill

Lol not from my experience

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #854 on: March 18, 2016, 11:01:01 PM
Well most people here anyway, I don't know how it is on 4chan or other places. 

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #855 on: March 19, 2016, 12:38:45 AM
Ruby's bio is up. That does it for now.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #856 on: March 19, 2016, 03:16:27 AM
To be honest, I WAS laughing at the rant...
... At least until the Ken Penders part.  O^O

[spoiler]It brought back memories of Michelle. XD[/spoiler]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #857 on: March 19, 2016, 03:42:20 AM
The only thing I remember about Michelle was that she made a thread over whether Strawberries or Raspberries were better but it got eaten in the forum abyss after the last crash.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #858 on: March 19, 2016, 11:15:29 AM
Oh, that's good then. I'm glad.  8)

Regarding my getting back into Wilypocalypse, I figured someone in the Resistance would see the selfie that Ky posted at some point. From there, an unrelated call to the "help-for-hire" business for assistance with the battle against Doc, and I have my in. Ky's there for personal reasons (though I've no doubt he'd be the "untrustworthy ally" for a lot of the Resistance members given his history), and Ruby's there because she wants to help.

Actually, if it helps you visualise Ruby's character a little.....When she's calm, she's still kinda fidgety, but when she gets really excited or worked up about something, her speech and movements kinda make her resemble Blurr from Transformers (check 0:32-0:41 and 6:20-6:28 for examples.)

I'm debating writing her dialogue normally for the most part, but then speedingthingsupintoasinglerunonsentencewithnobreaks for when she gets really hyped. Would that be too much?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #859 on: March 19, 2016, 01:17:34 PM
As I mentioned previously, connect your words with hyphens, and it provides the same effect of a motor mouth.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #860 on: March 19, 2016, 09:38:17 PM
Alright, I'll do that instead.

Thanks for the feedback!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #861 on: March 19, 2016, 10:10:51 PM
So as I mentioned in the other topic I will be putting Blue on hold for now-the damage she took will take her out of the story for a little while at least and I'll be introducing Aya. I doubt anyone will mind?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #862 on: March 19, 2016, 10:28:38 PM
Yeah and I can explain that Sakura can't fix her the way she is because Blue is on some sort of lockdown and she can't get through that because Blue is the most Advanced Robot in the RP because she's so Alien.

Here's the hierarchy of Robots Specs as I know so far.

Rabid Met -> Zet the Zettaur (He can do more complex tasks compared to the Rabid Mets and other typical Mets) -> Disco Galaxyman (specific example since he's in the Sex Station Brig)/typical Robot Master -> Fortress Boss -> Asch/Borock-bot/other Copy-bots -> Borockman (since he has the variable weapons system) -> Robo-Ky/lastor and Zeta (Zeta maybe be slightly higher on the scale if she is a Reploid with her creator unknown) -> Sinos (I'm putting him here because he has ridiculous capabilities and he is definitely a Reploid) -> Ruby (She'll probably be this when she gets all her Cores back but at the moment she's probably on Asch and Borock-bot level) -> Blue (Wtf is this, how do you work, God tier Robot status on specs alone)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #863 on: March 19, 2016, 10:29:58 PM
In the meantime, I'm still waiting on Fxeni.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #864 on: March 19, 2016, 10:33:22 PM
I should update soonish as the Finals burnout wanes, I also want to talk to Unkawaii again to see if I can make a quick pitstop for plot convience and flow.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #865 on: March 19, 2016, 10:41:43 PM
That hierarchy sounds about right if you're basing it off what I came up with, Sakura.

Incidentally, I've made a couple of minor edits to Xhai's appearance that I can't reflect in his character picture. These apply to his appearances both in ManaVerse and in Wilypocalypse/in general.

- He's given his jacket to Ruby (she wears it round her neck as a cape of sorts, much like he used to back when he was a cyborg), and now wears a dark green Traveller's Cloak instead.
- I've based his hair off of Mitsunari Ishida. Brown and unruly at the back (meant to evoke ruffled feathers), with a blonde fringe that looks like a beak. Given his raptor eyes, he looks a lot more like a falcon now than he did previously.

Oh, and uh, I'm curious to know how Doc reacted to Ky's selfie. Heh....  '>.>

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #866 on: March 19, 2016, 10:45:28 PM
Oh also I don't know where Minty is on the scale, with xir disguise capabilities it make it difficult to place them, even though it's currently broken it could probably be eventually fixed.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #867 on: March 19, 2016, 10:49:19 PM
Yeah and I can explain that Sakura can't fix her the way she is because Blue is on some sort of lockdown and she can't get through that because Blue is the most Advanced Robot in the RP because she's so Alien.

Here's the hierarchy of Robots Specs as I know so far.

Rabid Met -> Zet the Zettaur (He can do more complex tasks compared to the Rabid Mets and other typical Mets) -> Disco Galaxyman (specific example since he's in the Sex Station Brig)/typical Robot Master -> Fortress Boss -> Asch/Borock-bot/other Copy-bots -> Borockman (since he has the variable weapons system) -> Robo-Ky/lastor and Zeta (Zeta maybe be slightly higher on the scale if she is a Reploid with her creator unknown) -> Sinos (I'm putting him here because he has ridiculous capabilities and he is definitely a Reploid) -> Ruby (She'll probably be this when she gets all her Cores back but at the moment she's probably on Asch and Borock-bot level) -> Blue (Wtf is this, how do you work, God tier Robot status on specs alone)

Pretty much.  8D

Blue will auto-repair eventually when I feel it's a good time to re-introduce her.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #868 on: March 19, 2016, 11:03:47 PM
Oh also I don't know where Minty is on the scale, with xir disguise capabilities it make it difficult to place them, even though it's currently broken it could probably be eventually fixed.

I wouldn't worry too much about that, as I don't plan on re-introducing anyone else for a while yet. I'd put Minty somewhere between Fortress Boss and mass-produced/lower-end Copy-Bot right now, though.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #869 on: March 19, 2016, 11:07:12 PM
Pretty much.  8D

Blue will auto-repair eventually when I feel it's a good time to re-introduce her.
Yeah Sinos was probably already on X's level, Blue is beyond that, that's how God tier she is on specs. XD

I wouldn't worry too much about that, as I don't plan on re-introducing anyone else for a while yet. I'd put Minty somewhere between Fortress Boss and mass-produced/lower-end Copy-Bot right now, though.
Yeah it's more to just go all out considering I already made the list.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #870 on: March 19, 2016, 11:33:03 PM
Yeah Sinos was probably already on X's level, Blue is beyond that, that's how God tier she is on specs. XD
Yeah it's more to just go all out considering I already made the list.

I mean she's only crazy broken powerful with her Omni Form but that is limited in how much she can use it-she used up most of that form when she battled Super Shadow Star in space.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #871 on: March 19, 2016, 11:50:47 PM
I mean she's only crazy broken powerful with her Omni Form but that is limited in how much she can use it-she used up most of that form when she battled Super Shadow Star in space.
Well it's not just because she's so powerful but rather she's so different compared to ever other Robot.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #872 on: March 19, 2016, 11:59:27 PM
Oh then yes on that point she's internally advanced given the culture that made her. Still pretty sure a good number of the characters here could still best in her combat-well minus Omni Form I guess? (I don't plan to use that much if ever again when Blue Returns-I fully admit it's a deus ex machina and a lazy way to end the Shadow Star Story.  8D )

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #873 on: March 20, 2016, 12:14:27 AM
Oh then yes on that point she's internally advanced given the culture that made her. Still pretty sure a good number of the characters here could still best in her combat-well minus Omni Form I guess?

Depends what kind of combat we're talking. Physical or mental? And, it depends on whether or not it's a fair fight, too.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #874 on: March 20, 2016, 12:35:34 AM
Her base form is crazy strong-and durable as well as agile but lacks ranged combat ability, her other elemental forms give her more utility but can't be switched between them rapidly (meaning she has to commit or risk damage) as well as weaknesses.

Her Omni-Form was the result of absorbing all the elements and it made her pretty god like-it was meant as a one off form though since her energy for it isn't permanent like other forms. (As such it's broken for an exciting "final boss" fight)

No idea how her strengths compare to other characters-some of them have some very unique powers I'm sure could give Blue a run for her money. Plus Blue isn't a tactical genius in anyway-she's pretty much a hit things hard and if that doesn't work hit it harder.  8D