The Supplement RP Thread

Phi · 81231

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #750 on: March 02, 2016, 06:09:37 PM
*EDIT BUTTON*

Reconsidered Bell's entry. TL;DR: She's still kicking you to death, but now has a better idea of WHERE to kick to get the most damage.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #751 on: March 03, 2016, 12:57:52 AM
Meep! O^O

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #752 on: March 03, 2016, 02:55:17 PM
*EDIT BUTTON*

Looking through the list of timeskip changes I made, I felt like some characters got the short end of the stick, being pretty much indentical to their previous selves, or that their new powers didn't make much sense given their situations. So I made some changes. To save everyone the trouble of having to find the list again, Im'ma just copy-paste the relevant bits here.

[spoiler]Aaru

- Now wears colours similar to Miyuki's.
- Water-based ninpo: She can mess with opponents' vision by manipulating the water in and around their eyes, create orbs of water by gathering moisture from the air and, if she manages to make direct physical (ie. skin-on-skin) contact, cause massive internal damage to biological enemies by manipulating the water in their bodies. (This was originally plant-based, which, while logical given her affinity for forests, didn't make much sense given she being trained by a Yuki-Onna in a snowy mountain village.)

Leocadia

- As a result of being more naturally in-tune with her new host, and with help from the Frog Priests, she's managed to develop a stronger connection with her weapon, allowing her a small amount of telekinetic control over the blade.

Bell

- Also studied the human anatomy in detail for the first time and has a working knowledge of pressure points and structural weaknesses common to most humanoid foes.

Minty

- Lost xir swords during the battle.
- New Abilities: Gained from the various pieces of scrap Mika used to repair xir at the Skull Fortress: Buster cannons salvaged from Sniper Joes, Metall Alloy used to repair physical damage, increasing durability.
- Hologram projector is damaged, and can only display one form now.

Saden

- As Leo's soul in now effectively bound to her, she has access to the same form of weapon-exclusive telekinesis that Leo possesses, though her Flammenschwert is far more unwieldy when manipulated in such a fashion.

Shu-Fang

- New(?) Abilities: Loss of her seal increased her Jiang Shi powers slightly. Less flexible, but more durable in exchange, especially at night.

Siraj

- The guitar itself is also made of a highly durable alloy, so it can be used as a melee weapon if necessary. As an extra, and frankly ridiculous, addition, the guitar case is slightly bulkier than the standard, as it houses both a machine-gun and a surface-to-air missile launcher.
- Only has limited ammo for his guns, so has to be careful with his aim.

Miyuki

- She can create larger weapons with her flash-freezing ability, melt and reform herself to avoid heavier blows, and has finally gotten over her pyrophobia. She's even more effective when fighting alongside Aaru, whose water ninpo complements her own ice-based offense.

Renny

- New Abilities: Acknowledging her status as an empty suit of armour has made her more receptive to the inherent advantages of such a state. She has almost 360-degree vision (however it is she actually sees things), and is able to open most doors without having access to the keys/passwords needed. Heavily-fortified doors remain inaccessible to her, though. (Both of these are powers that Dullahans are said to possess, so I went with that.)[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #753 on: March 03, 2016, 04:17:15 PM
[spoiler]Siraj suddenly reminds me of Extreme Gundam due to the guitar case. XD

*makes sure to heavily fortify ALL doors in the WDS*[/spoiler]

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #754 on: March 03, 2016, 07:45:33 PM
[spoiler]Siraj suddenly reminds me of Extreme Gundam due to the guitar case. XD

*makes sure to heavily fortify ALL doors in the WDS*[/spoiler]

Should I be ashamed to admit I have that HG?

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #755 on: March 04, 2016, 12:13:34 AM
Bit late posting this, I spent most of today attempting to sleep off a migraine.

Ky is so much fun to write.  XD

I've included visual references to each character's new outfits (or at least the closest thing to what I'm envisioning, anyway), just to give everyone a basic idea of what the gang looks like now. As a general rule, removing any ornamentation on the pictures presented is probably the best choice, as I'm not a fan of overly elaborate costumes. For Ky's, lose the mask, turn the blue to orange and the silver to a navy blue.

[spoiler]Outside the Temple of the Frog, approximately one year after the destruction of the Halcyon

Xhai threw an arm over his face as he stepped out into the early morning sunlight. He'd gotten used to his enhanced, Raptor-like eyesight a while ago, but his newfound sensitivity to bright lights was proving to be something of an irritation. The tails of his jacket rustled as a light breeze caught them, and after another moment's hesitation, he slowly lowered his arm and blinked the last of the sunspots from his eyes.

"Has it really only been a year? It feels like a lifetime since...."

He stared at his hand, still not quite able to wrap his head around the fact that his bones were hollow now. If he was being honest, it was this that bothered him the most out of everything that'd happened since Shani had dragged his practically comatose body out of the wreckage of the Halcyon and brought him back here. Since that day, so much had changed. He'd initially fallen into a deep depression once he'd been made to acknowledge the events of that day, and it was only when the high-ranking Visions at the Temple had all-but forced him to remember his old, pre-Xhai life that he'd made any progress on putting himself back together. He'd lost his cybernetics, and his scythe...and most of his friends, too. Physically, he was probably in the best shape of his life. While his body hadn't gone through the same drastic changes that it otherwise would've done, courtesy of his artificial body at the time, he was flesh-and-blood again. Whole. That he was faster and more agile than before was just a bonus, and his newfound -rediscovered, he had to remind himself- ability to manipulate the air around him had been a change he'd admit he'd not welcomed at first. He'd relished being able to charge into battle and simply swing away until it was over. But, that was then. He was more fragile now, and had to fight more with his head than his heart, using his powers, his gift from a long forgotten deity, to compensate for his lack of strength and durability.

"Honestly, I'd probably have never coped if Shani and the others hadn't been around to help me...."

He'd readily admit that it was the presence of his friends, those who he knew had survived anyway, that had kept him sane while he rediscovered himself. Saden and Leo had suffered just as big a system shock as he had when their curses had been lifted. Saden in particular had a great deal of trouble acclimatising herself to the fact that she was alive again. Things like remembering to eat, and sleep, and generally take care of herself, all things she'd forgotten or stopped caring about when she'd been resurrected as a zombie all those centuries ago. Leo, too, had changed. That her curse was lifted before her sword was restored meant she'd had the opportunity to pass on, to finally achieve the peace she'd more than earnt. That she'd chosen to stay, to bond herself to Saden despite knowing she'd never find rest until the day her comrade fell in battle, meant more to Xhai than he could put into words. He only hoped he was still capable of returning the loyalty she'd shown in choosing to remain at his side. His carefree, nonchalant attitude was long gone now, replaced by a burning rage that he'd had to work extremely hard to keep in check. Shani had been a godsend in helping with that, not just because of the calming aura she emitted simply by existing.

"Heh....I'd be lost without her...."

He'd had his doubts about her when they'd first met, when she'd snuck into his room and basically started stalking him. Since then, though, they'd spent pretty much every moment of every day together, and they'd become...close. There was no intimacy between them (even though they'd both privately consider taking that extra step), but all that time, both then and over the last year when she'd helped him get a grip on his new body and mindset, had definitely changed their dynamic. He felt more comfortable being himself around her, and she had reciprocated that, to the point where she'd even made a concerted effort to be friendlier to her other allies.

And Ky.....

Xhai shuddered. He tried not to think about Ky.

A series of awkwardly timed thudding sounds signalled the approach of his closest friend among the group. Shani's unique method of travel had gotten her some strange looks from the others, and he'd admit that he'd found it a little unsettling at first, but now it was just part of who she was, just a quirk. Like Saden's seeming inability to get angry, or Ky's inability to pass anything with breasts without trying to hit on it. He was interrupted from his musings by the back-to-back sounds of a wet slap and a muffled squeak. Opting not to turn around, he instead called over his shoulder "I might've gotten used to that, but it's still creepy as hell, y'know?"

Shani hopped past him and turned to meet his gaze, a sheepish grin on her face. "Sorry about that....I had to skip breakfast to make sure I had everything. And, well...." She stopped to wipe her mouth with the back of her sleeve.

Xhai held a hand up. "It's fine, really." He smiled. "You still have better table manners than some people I could mention." It was that point he spotted the travel bag hanging across her back, over her rifle. "So, how many bottles are you carrying?"

She tilted her head, mentally totting up the numbers. "20, I think. You know where we're headed, but I don't wanna risk drying out before we get there."

Xhai nodded. "Fair enough. Were the others far behind you?"

Before Shani could respond, another voice drifted down the entryway to reach their ears.

"....C'mon, babe. I'm wearing armour, you're wearing armour. We're practically made for each other!"

Saden strode past the the two, her expression unreadable. Catching herself before she went too far, she returned to them and pinched the bridge of her nose in one gauntleted hand, a note of frustration creeping into her tone.

"I hate to ask this, but could either of you convince that idiot to stop flirting with me before Leo tries to kill him?"

Ky had already joined the group by this point, and his head ticked to the side at Saden's question, as though something had just occured to him. "Leo? Oh, that's right, there's two of you in there....Wait, would that technically make it a three-way?" He grinned, and turned to Shani. "You want in on this, too? I've always wondered what else you can do with your tongue."

Saden's hand twitched towards Leo's sword, sheathed at her side, and Shani responded with a flat look before meeting Xhai's bemused gaze. "Can I shoot him? Please?"

Xhai made a show of considering it, even as Ky's expression changed to one of mild panic. After a moment, he shook his head. "Sadly, I'm going to have to say no. He has his uses, though I'm damned if I know what they actually are."

Ky shot him a toothy grin and a thumbs up. "' 'Atta Bro! I knew you'd see things my way."

Xhai shrugged. "Never said that. Just said you're more useful alive right now." He took a deep breath to compose himself, Ky's antics having briefly distracted him from the matter at hand. "Right. Everyone ready?"

Shani and Saden both nodded, though Ky looked a little uncomfortable. "I may have been a little distracted at your little strategy meeting last night. What are we doing now?"

Xhai blinked. He'd expected that response, but even so....

"Okay, just so everyone-" He shot a pointed look at Ky, who was too busy admiring his reflection in one of his armguards to notice "-is on the same page, I'm going to go over the plan again. We all want to pay DrWilyII back for everything he's done, but that isn't important right now. I....I know, somehow, that our friends are still alive, and we will find them. So, the first thing we're going to do is head to the small town on the edge of the desert. From there, we get a train to RPM City, find a place to call home, and start looking for leads. We find our friends, and THEN-" He gave a humourless smile "-THEN, we start finding ways to make that bastard regret the day he decided to [tornado fang] with us. Nobody hurts the people I care about and lives...!"

It was Shani's hand on his arm that forced him to calm down. "It's okay, Xhai. We get it. We're all pissed off about what happened....some moreso than others. We're with you all the way."

Saden nodded, Leo's voice echoing alongside her own. "Agreed. That madman WILL repent for his evil, and we won't consider stopping until he has."

Ky chipped in "Hey, ah, not to....ruin the mood, or anything, but what happens if we run into Typhon or Luna?"

The group fell quiet at that, and a gloomy silence pervaded the air until Xhai spoke up again, his voice calm once more. "I'd hope they'd be willing to talk, but we'll cross that bridge if and when we get to it."

Ky shrugged. " 'Kay. I get first crack at Big Red, though. Got some stuff to say to him."

Xhai nodded. "Fair enough. Let's get moving, shall we? If we make good time, we can be in town by nightfall."

With that, the group set off, eager to grasp the future with both hands.

Luna yawned as she staggered into the mess hall. Typhon looked up from the card-game he'd been playing with Aile-bots #22 and #24. "Tired?"

Luna shook her head. "No, I slept fine. I just.....you ever get the feeling you're forgetting something REALLY important?"

Typhon nodded. "All the time. I really should be more consistent with my resupply periods."

Shaking her head, Luna frowned. "That's not what I meant.....mm, y'know what? Forget it, it's probably nothing major anyway."[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #756 on: March 04, 2016, 01:11:44 AM
Should I be ashamed to admit I have that HG?
I have it too! There's nothing to be ashamed about! 8)

Also... WHAT CARD GAME I MUST KNOW

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #757 on: March 04, 2016, 11:14:09 AM
Poker, probably. Knowing #22 it might even have been Strip Poker.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #758 on: March 04, 2016, 11:27:58 AM
Oh. Oooooooooooh. [eyebrow]

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #759 on: March 04, 2016, 11:37:58 AM
Oh. Oooooooooooh. [eyebrow]

Yup. Little weird considering she's probably the one wearing the least amount of clothes/armour.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #760 on: March 04, 2016, 12:04:55 PM
She's just that confident! 8D

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #761 on: March 04, 2016, 09:16:19 PM
Indeed.

Um, I have a rather odd question. Does RPM City have a port or a harbour? I'm planning a rough draft of my next oneshot, and I've had an idea that would require one to work properly. S'not a massive deal, just curious.

Oh, and I added all of my pre-timeskip bios to the DropBox folder linked in my sig, for anyone who cares.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #762 on: March 04, 2016, 09:21:36 PM
There's probably a port close to the main branch Weapons Shack, now called the Survival Shack since Hitomi left, and other places in the area such as the main branch Sex Shack.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #763 on: March 05, 2016, 12:28:34 AM
Well, here's the next one.

Easily the shortest so far, and maybe not up to my usual standard, but this one's more about laying the groundwork and building the world than telling a story, I think.

Thanks for the clarification on the Port thing, Sakura.

Here's oneshot #006 - Make This (Ware)House a Home

[spoiler]RPM City, late-evening

The quartet stared up at the derelict warehouse in silence, varying expressions present on their faces. At length, a confused Shani voiced the question that had been plaguing her since they'd arrived about a half-hour prior.

"So...ah....can anyone explain how and why we bought this dump?"

Ky grinned. "I can supply the how. I kinda-sorta made a bid for world domination a while ago, and those things aren't done with an empty wallet. I had a couple of....secret...bank accounts set up to fund it. I might've failed, but I'm still loaded. Buying something like was surprisingly easy. S'kinda scary how few people are interested in harbour-side warehouses these days, and the owner was desperate to sell up. As for why...." He trailed off, staring at Xhai.

The de-facto leader of the group stepped forward to address the question. "You remember how most of us took on odd jobs to help pay the bills before things went south? If we're gonna find our friends, we're gonna need money and a safe place to stay. I figured if we're gonna be in the "help-for-hire" business, we might as well make it official. A place like this-" He gestured to the warehouse "-can serve as both a home, and a place to work from. Sure, it'll take some time to fix it up, but since we'll be doing this ourselves we can make whatever additions we want to the layout and security."

Ky shot him a dubious look. "You expect us to fix this thing up by ourselves? You're kidding, right?"

Xhai shook his head. "No. I was hoping you'd agree to help hire some outside help to get the building back up to standard, and the new rooms and whatever installed. Then, everyone can personalise their rooms. Sound good?"

Ky adopted a thoughtful pose, looking unusually serious. "Hmm....not a bad idea. Could we install a-"

Shani interrupted him. "Ky, I swear, if the next word out of your mouth is "den", "dungeon" or "playroom", I'm popping you in the head right now and we'll find another way of funding this thing."

Ky looked like a child who'd just been told Christmas was cancelled. "......Can I least get my room soundproofed?"

Xhai shrugged. "Whatever. It's your money, use it how you like. That comes later, though. For now, let's get back to the hotel and start looking for a decent construction company, alright?"

Saden and Shani nodded, apparently accepting the plans, but Ky looked a little shifty. "You guys go on ahead. I've got some....personal business to deal with first. I'll meetcha back there later, yeah?" Before anyone could respond, he'd left them behind and headed for an alley on the opposite side of the street.

At Xhai and Shani's confused expressions, Saden offered "I saw a "Sex Shack" sign while we were heading here."

Shani shuddered at the implication. "TMI, Saden. TMI."

One month later...

The front door of the newly refurbished warehouse closed with a soft click as Saden shut it behind her. Xhai looked up from the desk he'd been inspecting. "Hey, welcome back. Find what you were looking for?"

The knight nodded. "Yes, thank you. I was told it would be delivered about a week from now. It's been a long time since I got to pick my own furniture. I'd forgotten how enjoyable shopping could be."

A series of loud thuds and muffled curses sounded from somewhere in the back. The "Employees-Only" door opened, and Ky staggered through, clutching his head and looking slightly dazed. "Could we...please...get the stairs cleared? I'm tired of tripping over crap that doesn't belong to me."

Of the two he addressed, only Saden looked apologetic. "Sorry, Ky. I'm still moving some things into my room, and I can't exactly leave the boxes in the hallway..."

Ky smiled at her. "It's alright, I guess....though if you really want to apologize to me...."

Her expression and tone turned positively glacial. "No."

He responded with a defeated shrug. "Worth a try."

Shani poked her head through the front door. "Looks like everything's finished. The guys we hired are packing up now."

Xhai stood up. "That's great. Okay, we'll give it another few days while the rest of our gear arrives, then we can officially start accepting jobs again....AND start looking for leads on our friends. For now, who wants to eat out tonight? My treat."

Ky perked up. "By "eat out"..."

Xhai cut him off. "I mean "go to a restaurant". Get your mind out of the gutter, you horndog."

Shani laughed, and Saden didn't quite manage to stifle a giggle. Really, Ky was rather entertaining when he wasn't trying to get into your pants.

Still exchanging banter, the quartet left their new home behind and headed out to find a place to celebrate their latest success. Saden, though, had one final question.

"Um...I know we're in the "help-for-hire" business....but what should we call it?"

Xhai blinked. "That's...actually a damn good question." His stomach growled. "Eh, we'll talk it over tomorrow. For now, I just want to relax and spend a fun evening with friends. And, no, not THAT kind of fun, Ky."[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I'm open to suggestions, if anyone has any.[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #764 on: March 05, 2016, 01:27:59 AM
Unfortunately I'm not good at naming buildings.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #765 on: March 05, 2016, 03:41:21 AM
[spoiler]... DID KY JUST ADMIT TO EMBEZZLEMENT!? OH WHEN I FIND HIM-

Ahem... Ehh... To maintain the low profile... The Hire Fire? XD[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #766 on: March 05, 2016, 03:50:37 AM
That doesn't sound professional nor cheesey enough in my opinion, and I'm very aware how blunt and rude it sounds, though that's obviously not up to me. :\

Maybe we should get PB on the case, he's good at naming inanimate objects right?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #767 on: March 05, 2016, 04:03:22 AM
Well, I guess I may not have thought it through enough... Though it might sound like something that Ky would suggest, leading to expected results. :P

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #768 on: March 05, 2016, 04:05:49 AM
Also since we confirmed that Ky doesn't have the 'proper equipment' what does he do in his sound proof room?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #769 on: March 05, 2016, 04:21:41 AM
Things that no one can comprehend!!

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #770 on: March 05, 2016, 01:23:53 PM
I think Ky's.....activities are best filed under the "Things Man is Not Meant to Know" tab.

Got a few things to add/ask, this time, if that's OK with everyone.

- Got rough ideas for my next few oneshots planned out already. but who do you want to see return first?
- Current plan is that Luna will, eventually (ie. not anytime soon), rejoin the group. Typhon, however, won't. The idea I came up with for this is that, while his AI is advanced enough for him to have a personality, it's also simple enough that when he was rebooted it was akin to formatting a computer. He won't recover his memories because they don't exist in his head anymore. Luna (and by extension, all Copy-Bots) aren't subject to the same rules because of how complex their AI has to be mimic the people they were inspired by. What happened with her is pretty much what happened to Alastor, when she was rebooted, all the memories Doc didn't want her accessing were locked away and buried as far back into her systems as he could get them. S'why she sometimes feels like she's forgetting something.

If it makes things easier, I was actually sad enough to map out a "heirarchy" of sorts, for robots and what-have-you. From least-to-most-advanced:

#1 Mooks (Mets, Sniper Joes, Batton-tons, etc.): Can operate under basic instructions, but generally require supervision to perform to any noticable standard.
#2 W2-Robot Masters: Have distinct personalities, but are also bound within the limits of their programming, with no room for any sort of real character development.
#3 W2-Fortress Bosses: Similar to the above, but able to adapt to changing battle conditions to a certain degree. Typhon would fall into this category.
#4 Copy-Bots: Too advanced for the "wipe-and-reset" method to work, but bound by the limitations of their personalites. The amount of autonomy they display varies based on who they're imitating, but they all have room for some sort of character development (look at the Aile-bot Cosplay Rangers). Luna's rebellion was down to her inspiration's habit of following orders even if she didn't agree with them. The real Luna would have a breaking point at which she'd no longer be comfortable with her commanding officers, so the Copy-Bot Luna mimicked her behaviour. More advanced Copy-Bots lean more towards the next tier, though. (Specifically, the ones that Doc had a personal hand in building, instead of mass produced models like the Aile-Bots.)
#5 Reploids: Technically N/A since Alastor doesn't really exist anymore and Galen's no longer a factor, but these aren't bound by any sort of laws or restrictions. The closest to human that a machine can get.

Feel free to dispute any of that, and I haven't mentioned characters that don't belong to me since I didn't wanna upset anyone by mis-labelling a character. If it helps any, Ky was originally a Type-4, leaning more towards Type-5 following his take-over and subsequent personality-merge with Alastor's body.

- I'm also going to rotate the characters that are active at any given time, just so I don't lose track of everything. As a general rule, Xhai, Ky, Shani and an as-of-yet unintroduced character will be my main focus in RPs and whatnot, while everyone else will be back at the office handling the day-to-day stuff/doing their own thing off-screen. Every character will get their chance to shine at some point, though.
- Since three characters have effectively been written out of the group (Cadmus, Typhon and Galen, who may or may not return). I'm down to 14, which is cool, but 15 a better number to work with, I think. With that in mind, I'm already drawing up a rough draft-bio for a final character (mentioned above). Don't really wanna say anything yet, but I will give some hints that should make it fairly obvious what I'm alluding to.

#1 The group's currently lacking a Scythe-wielder, what with Xhai and Siraj losing their original powers.
#2 Doc's reaction to a post I made in the "Brighter Side" thread recently ought to clue to you in.
#3 There are a LOT of Copy-Bots running around, so the occasional defective one might slip through the cracks. (Doc should really stop making copies of quirky characters.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #771 on: March 05, 2016, 01:43:21 PM
DO NOT QUESTION MY MAD SCHEMES! 8D

And darn... That hierachy... I'm swiping it. :P

With that in mind, I'm already drawing up a rough draft-bio for a final character (mentioned above). Don't really wanna say anything yet, but I will give some hints that should make it fairly obvious what I'm alluding to.

#1 The group's currently lacking a Scythe-wielder, what with Xhai and Siraj losing their original powers.
#2 Doc's reaction to a post I made in the "Brighter Side" thread recently ought to clue to you in.
#3 There are a LOT of Copy-Bots running around, so the occasional defective one might slip through the cracks. (Doc should really stop making copies of quirky characters.)
Oh. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

As for one-shots... I say... SHU-FANG!!

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #772 on: March 05, 2016, 02:13:33 PM
And darn... That hierachy... I'm swiping it. :P

Hey, feel free man. You're doing enough for me by letting me play blocks with your lore, so if I can partially repay you by doing stuff like this then I'm more than happy to.  8)

Oh. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

This guy gets it. I think.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #773 on: March 05, 2016, 03:34:11 PM
Good thing Asch is in the 4 bordering on 5 category.  8D

[spoiler]Also is Ruby actually still going to have a Shotgun as well? Or was that a Sniper rifle, I don't watch RWBY.[/spoiler]

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #774 on: March 05, 2016, 05:48:45 PM
Good thing Asch is in the 4 bordering on 5 category.  8D

[spoiler]Also is Ruby actually still going to have a Shotgun as well? Or was that a Sniper rifle, I don't watch RWBY.[/spoiler]

S'gonna be fun if and when Asch and Ky meet each other, I can confirm that much.

As for Ruby....I think it was a Sniper Rifle, but I'm not sure if she'll have it at the moment. Shani seems to have that role covered (though having more legit ranged attackers is a good idea.)

I guess it really all depends on whether or not Doc was in "Nerf them in case they turn on me" mode when he built her or not. I'm trying to distance her a little from the ACTUAL Ruby, though (like I did with Luna's new look and Ky's everything), just so there's less risk of me getting sued.  XD

I'm finishing up a set of shorter bios for everyone bar Ruby (they'll cover the post-timeskip changes, all the originals are now linked in my sig), and they'll be up in the Bios thread....sometime soon. Hopefully.