Could Doctor Light be a prototype-Cyber Elf.

Irregular Ass-R-Us · 6454

Offline Irregular Ass-R-Us

• Dedicated Pompous Gimpy Douchebag With A Burning Passion! (◥▶◀◤).
  • Robot Master
  • Ultra Super Godly Royal [Top Spin]. (◥▶◀◤)
    • View Profile
on: August 10, 2013, 07:17:43 PM
Sometimes in the X series, whenever i go to a armor capsule. I always think that Dr Light could maybe be a cyber elf because there would be no way for him to predict the events that happen in the X series so far. For example Zero allying himself with X or when Zero encounters a armor capsule and how Dr light seems to know about Zero amazes me.

Thats why i think he is maybe a cyber elf due since it would be impossible for him to see the future so much unless he has psychic powers. What do you guys think?

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 08:28:23 PM
Or he could just have been retconned into an AI program that can interact with X and Zero.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 08:56:35 PM
That could be true but in the X5 X ending i am pretty sure he must have repaired X if it was him, which is possible since he knows X`s body well. He would have to be a cyber elf or something similar.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 01:06:37 AM
I'm pretty sure that by X5's ending, he might have been something similar to a Cyber Elf.

Then again, isn't Sigma in virus form considered a Cyber Elf?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 02:14:38 AM
As a living A.I. he's as much as a Cyber Elf as the Repliroid mind is. However, his materialization may or may not have been caused by the presence of the Zero Virus.

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 07:38:34 PM
Sometimes i think that maybe there is a small possibility that Dr Wily maybe fused himself with the Virus somehow and then infected Sigma which is maybe the reason why Sigma knows so much about Zero.

Also Sigma`s final form in X5 has a small resemblance to the Final boss in Rockman 3 which Wily only knows about since he is the one who constructed it. Which could lead to a possibility of the virus actually being Wily in cyber elf form.

Or maybe they travel through cyberspace like X in Rockman Zero does.

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 08:05:36 PM
well, I suppose that all depends on how you define a cyber elf.
I've never really looked too far into the Zero mythos.
My understanding is that they are senitient data with the ability/purpose of assisting reploids with upgrades, health, info, etc.
Doctor Light capsules act in the same way.
However if anything Doc Light's after image is more like the precursor as his abilities and movement seemed reliant soley upon the capsule's power and range.
I wonder if Ciel knew about Doctor Light's capsules and based cyber elf research on it.
Doubt it haha.
Cyber elves seem to have free range.

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 01:26:55 PM
Cyber elfs can also infect other reploids and make them irregular if they are corrupted. Like the baby elves in Rockman Zero 3 and the dark elf.

Maybe Dr light is a limited and more of a prototype version of a cyber elf since he cannot go outside of his capsule except maybe a few times as shown in the X5 ending.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 03:20:30 PM
Cyber Elf
A computer life form generally unknown to humans.
Commonly referring to a repliroid's will, consciousness, personality, etc.
While many scientists continue to study the repliroid mind for answers, the current concept is generally acknowledged as not a program itself but the "volition of a bodiless life form."
Though cyber elves are invisible, repliroids are able to see (or sense) them.
In the field of research focused on the activity of the mysterious computer virus the "Sigma Virus" on the repliroid thought program, it was proven that the virus possessed an effect of "volition." 
That "volition" became known as a Cyber Elf, and additionally any such volition that had the ability to influence things in a similar manner (Sigma Virus included) became designated Cyber Elves. 
The study resulted in reached the level where it became possible to strengthen a repliroid by means of a cyber elf.

Zero Virus
Made from the mixture of the Sigma virus with the virus of the colony that
appears only in Zero Space. It is much faster and more dangerous than the
Sigma Virus.

Tri Scan Gold
Originally an attack program in Cyber Space, it escaped with the power of the
virus and now exists in Zero Space.

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 05:44:36 PM
Thank you for the info Zan. I understand a bit more about Cyber elf's and now i think my suspicion of Dr.Lights hologram being a cyber elf is gone but i don't know how or what Dr Lights Hologram is in the capsules.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 08:44:41 PM
Dr. Right

A roboticist of the 20XXs. He appears to have been the foremost roboticist of the time. In his later years, he developed X as a new generation of “thinking robot,” but sealed him away as “possibly harmful to humankind.” He leaves behind a program to play back messages, and, in various places, capsules with armor in them in case of emergency.

[Picture of Light speaking] “Go! X! Pursue evil!”

[Caption] Message played back from a capsule. It appears to be a program of the doctor’s personality.

As a sentient program of Right's personality, calling it a Cyber Elf isn't too far from the truth - especially not when it materializes outside of the data capsule and somehow manages to repair a whole robot.

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 03:33:59 PM
Indeed but i don`t think a cyber elf can physically repair a repliroid unless Dr light fused with X .

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 12:28:53 AM
Indeed but i don`t think a cyber elf can physically repair a repliroid unless Dr light fused with X .

Passy says otherwise. As does Mother/Dark Elf, who can alter a Reploid's appearance and abilities radically. Cyber Elves rewrite reality, pretty much. I mean, you've got elves that turn all enemies into Metools, for example.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 02:07:08 AM
I think he meant they cant do it without dying?
Also mother elf is literally god mod.

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 11:45:59 PM
I agree with you guys. I wish there was an interlude between Classic and X since that would explain the X series story a bit better.

Oh and yes i did mean without the cyber elf dying once they give their strength. Sorry if i said it wrong.