RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 68240

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: July 25, 2013, 03:43:41 AM
Py-Loki blinked, "For fun! The doctor said I could play here!" 8)

Meanwhile, the heroes had finally got the better of the Frosty Giants who melted under the spicy assault. Something else passed through the portal and it was not a Frosty Giant--no, it was the fiery giant known as Surtur.

The Fox-Boy cowered behind Spider-Blues, "Who invited HIM?"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: July 25, 2013, 03:47:07 AM
"Uh you got any Ice Cream?" BatSakura asked as she took our her SakuraFreeze Gun and fired it.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: July 25, 2013, 03:47:51 AM
Justice just about roared in frustration.

"Get that culprit to close the portal already!  This city's suffered enough with the more petty thieves running loose and causing unwanted damage to the foundation and its citizens!"

"I think its time you let off some steam in the holosuite...." Hierophant mutters.

Justice whips around and pumps her non-equipped hand into the air, "No way!  Not while there's potential heroes that could be recruited to help put an end to all who commits evil upon this planet!"

"A page ago, you were complaining about how sloppy they were at handling a bunch of ice monsters...." Hierophant retorts.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: July 25, 2013, 03:49:05 AM
Batguy - "Aha, my BatGlacierBall should do the trick."

Batguy threw a small icy ball at the fiery beast. It exploded on impact.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: July 25, 2013, 03:49:31 AM
"Oh, that's just fantastic!" Hawkeyeni says as a fiery demon steps out of a portal. He readies a few arrows and aims at the demon's eyes.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to keep your eyes glued shut!" he exclaimed as he shot putty arrows towards the demon's eyes. The arrows exploded putty in the demon's face, but it quickly just burned away. Well... this is bad. Hawkeyeni thought to himself as he quickly searched for other arrows that might be of use.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: July 25, 2013, 03:50:52 AM
Py-Loki blinked, "For fun! The doctor said I could play here!" 8)

Meanwhile, the heroes had finally got the better of the Frosty Giants who melted under the spicy assault. Something else passed through the portal and it was not a Frosty Giant--no, it was the fiery giant known as Surtur.

The Fox-Boy cowered behind Spider-Blues, "Who invited HIM?"

"You mean you didn't? Why not just, I don't know, CLOSE THE GIANT PORTAL?!" Spider-Blues yelled at him.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #81 on: July 25, 2013, 03:52:07 AM
"Yeah, hold on..." she replied, running into the ruined convenience store. She came out a few moments later, now with a surprisingly buff figure, carrying the ice cream case in one hand and the icee machine in the other. "These work?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: July 25, 2013, 03:53:10 AM
BatSakura did a double take at huge hulking figure.

"Uh sure?" She said absolutely confused.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: July 25, 2013, 03:53:43 AM
"I'm a LITTLE busy with the Fox-Boy here. So pipe down, Flames!" Spider-Blues responded. "Sorry about him. He's pretty clueless at time. His sister got all the brains...and looks. Anyway, what's this all about? World domination? Bank-robbery? Personal vendetta just because I didn't like a suit?"

"Hey! With my charming good looks, who needs brains?!" Arche Storm retorted, not realizing he made himself look even more air-headed.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: July 25, 2013, 03:56:04 AM
Batguy - "Does anybody have something that could close a portal? I'm afraid I don't have anything of that sort."

Batguy continued to throw more BatGlacierBalls at the Fiery Giant. Each one going off with a 'THWACK!'

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #85 on: July 25, 2013, 03:57:47 AM
"I'm a shapeshifter, by the way. Thanks for staring, but this was rather necessary to remove these items from that wreckage. Actually, you know what? I got this one," Mirbstique replied, throwing the frozen treats at the flaming giant with surprising force and accuracy. The Icee machine was soon to follow, opening up over the giant and spilling its icy contents all over the monster.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: July 25, 2013, 03:58:45 AM
"You mean you didn't? Why not just, I don't know, CLOSE THE GIANT PORTAL?!" Spider-Blues yelled at him.

"Want me to close it now?" Py-Loki asked.  o-O

As for Surtur he breathed out a jet of fire to scorch the city streets. He focused on Hawkeyeni in particular and raked his claws against the buildings.

"Foolish mortal! You dare challenge the mighty SURTUR?!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: July 25, 2013, 03:59:33 AM
"Oh okay then." BatSakura nodded in understanding before turning to Batguy "Unfortunately I don't have anything to close that portal as well."

She then continued to fire her SakuraFreeze Gun at the Flame Giant.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: July 25, 2013, 04:04:10 AM
Arche Storm noticed the Firey Giant in the distance.

"Fire against fire, eh? A battle of the elements!" He formed a huge fireball, shaped it into a spear and lunged it at the monster.

FWOOOOM

The creature simply absorbed the attack. "Dammit, there has to be a weak spot!"

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: July 25, 2013, 04:06:09 AM
"Want me to close it now?" Py-Loki asked.  o-O

As for Surtur he breathed out a jet of fire to scorch the city streets. He focused on Hawkeyeni in particular and raked his claws against the buildings.

"Foolish mortal! You dare challenge the mighty SURTUR?!"

"...okay, you've got a point. How about we ask all the nice people playing dress-up to force the flaming hell beast back into the portal, and THEN you close it?" Spider-Blues asked Py-Loki while web swinging around Surtur. He sees the Human Torch throw a fireball at Surtur.

"Oh for the love of... FI.RE. POWERS, TORCH. FIRE MELTS ICE, NOT OTHER FIRE. READ A SCIENCE BOOK!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #90 on: July 25, 2013, 04:07:26 AM
"I sure wish there were someone who controlled ice around here," Mirbstique said, still launching frozen treats at Surtur.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: July 25, 2013, 04:07:42 AM
"...okay, you've got a point. How about we ask all the nice people playing dress-up to force the flaming hell beast back into the portal, and THEN you close it?" Spider-Blues asked Py-Loki while web swinging around Surtur. He sees the Human Torch throw a fireball at Surtur.

"Oh for the love of... FI.RE. POWERS, TORCH. FIRE MELTS ICE, NOT OTHER FIRE. READ A SCIENCE BOOK!"
"I honestly have to agree with Blues on that one!" BatSakura quipped "Is blowing off steam all you can do!?"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: July 25, 2013, 04:07:49 AM
"Insignificant pest!" Surtur growled and swatted Arche Storm out of the skies and into the street.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: July 25, 2013, 04:10:14 AM
"Maybe we can broadcast the fire monster's weakness?" Hierophant suggests, "Its not getting in the way, and they'll at least know where to hit."

Justice was still ranting and raving at the heroes' lack of consideration to the city around them.  Hierophant sighs.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind...."

Atsushi and Ittetsu just stare at Justice, then Hierophant before typing on the consoles near the window, attempting to look for Surtur's weak point.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: July 25, 2013, 04:11:37 AM
Welp, this is officially as bad as it looks Hawkeyeni thought to himself as he furiously grasped for another arrow. He grabs an arrow and smirks. He aims at the base of a nearby lamppost and lets loose. The tip of the arrow shatters on impact, and the acid within chewed away at the lamppost. It creaked as it tumbled over and smacked the demon in the face.

"Hey webhead, think you could help me get to the roof?" He yells over to the webslinger.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: July 25, 2013, 04:17:24 AM
"ALLEY-OOP LEGOLAS!!!" Spider-Blues yelled out as he swung down and grabbed Hawkeyeni. "Hawkeyeni, meet Py-Loki. Py-Loki, Hawkeyeni. Enjoy the view!"

Once high enough, Spider-Blues swung closer to the rooftop and dropped the archer off before heading back down.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: July 25, 2013, 04:21:58 AM

"Well excuuuse me for only having having Fire powers, Spider-Geek! I had to try something!" He yelled to Spider-Blues, when suddenly Surtur's enormous hand swatted him straight into a car.

"Oh come on, not ANOTHER flipping car!!!" He yelled as he was flung towards it.

KRRRRRRANNKKKk!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #97 on: July 25, 2013, 04:24:09 AM
Mirbstique reached into the sack and found... nothing. "Well great. Out of ammo..." she muttered angrily.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: July 25, 2013, 04:26:55 AM
"Freezing this guy doesn't work." BatSakura said bitterly "We need something else."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: July 25, 2013, 04:29:18 AM
Batguy - "We need a giant bucket filled with water. Does anybody know where we could get something like that?"