RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 69091

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1125 on: March 11, 2014, 07:51:05 AM
"At least that's good." Bat-Sakura stated as she put her phone away "How does he treat Greg Parker at work is what I wonder."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1126 on: March 11, 2014, 07:58:00 AM
"I guess I can say this while wearing this hoodie....he treats him like a biiiatch!" Blues said. "But he pays well enough for the photos of...well me."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1127 on: March 11, 2014, 08:01:34 AM
"I guess it's something you have to put up with until you get a better job I suppose." Bat-Sakura nodded "It's really something only you can do so at least it seems secure....I think."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1128 on: March 11, 2014, 08:04:21 AM
"I'd really love to get a job in science somewhere. But well, I've kinda had to put off my studies due to this." Spider-Blues said. "I still do love photography though. Heh, I just wish I could photograph better looking things than myself. Like you, perhaps."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1129 on: March 11, 2014, 08:12:15 AM
"I'm surprised you didn't somehow secretly photograph me during our fights." Bat-Sakura giggled "Though I do understand what you mean about science, along with philanthropy and other things, a major part of the Leic Corporation is the study of science in many fields.  In fact my father before he passed was a great physician and I hope someday to help further the medical field to a greater height than it already is."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1130 on: March 11, 2014, 01:41:54 PM
Meanwhile, at a very secret location of secrecy... Dr. Doom II was sitting in his base, wondering why he couldn't continue the strange game he held in his hands. Just then, a doorbell rang.

"Vhat iz zis? I don't remember putting a doorbell in my secret hideout," Dr. Doom II said to himself, getting up cautiously and walking to the entrance. "Zis had better be zat boy coming back from...vhatever."

Dr. Doom II opened his secret hideout's secret entrance to find a massive battle suit decked in many, many integrated weapons systems carrying a few of his best robot guards. Before he had a chance to react, the battle suit spoke quickly, "Don't worry, Doc, I can fix them up in a jiffy. They just gave me a bit of annoyance. Mind if I crash here? I hear you're smashing up some superheroes."
"... At leazt you're not that god forzaken guy from the Chinese Takeout reztaurant... I vant to vaporize that guy when he deliverz my takeout!! And thoze Doom2Botz... I haz plenty."

Dr. Doom II slammed the door shut after letting the stranger in. Setting him/it down on a fluffy couch, he said.

"Yez, I've been trying to defeat zome heroez from this city... All the Marvel and DC are getting on my nervez! Even that Py-Loki haz poofed on me! AGAIN!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1131 on: March 11, 2014, 03:26:38 PM
(I kinda want to bring in the Owl saying he escaped from prison because he couldn't stand AFRODOK anymore.  I would need someone else to control him for fighting though.)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #1132 on: March 11, 2014, 08:49:01 PM
After entering, the suit powered down and opened up to release a young man, probably about the age of 27. A couple years ago he would have been fresh out of college, but his current appearance wouldn't suggest that for the world. He looked a bit pale, with some stubble breaking out along his jaw. His muscles suggested a period in time in which he was strong; one that has long passed from inactivity and most likely ages sitting in front of monitor screens.

He plopped on the couch in a lazy manner, almost as if he had a beer in his hand already, and began speaking, "Well, that's not the strangest out-of-context thing to hear... Anyways, sounds cool, mate. I myself've got a personal bone to pick with a couple of 'em. Anyways, what drinks you got here? Seems like a nice place." He looked around before quickly adding, "Oh, name's Corey, by the way. Corey Jameson Danow. And that right there," he motioned to the suit while saying this, "is a little number I like to call, 'Arsenal Machine MKII'. Suppercut Industries has been trying to shut this thing down for years."

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1133 on: March 12, 2014, 01:11:53 PM
Dr. Doom II raised his eyebrow... Well, figuratively speaking.

"Arzenal Machine? Weren't you with that Iron Bucket?"

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #1134 on: March 12, 2014, 10:29:09 PM
"What, you mean the Blue Bummer? Like hell," Corey scoffed. "Let's just say me and that wannabe nerd have some bad blood. He's half the reason my old company is failing."

"And vats ze ozer haff?" Dr. Doom II inquired.

Corey gave a quiet chuckle, mostly to himself. In as confident a tone as he could manage, he simply said, "That," and pointed at the Arsenal Machine MKII.

what

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1135 on: March 13, 2014, 01:50:39 AM
"Ah you're the guy who actually tried to enter my boss' room without knocking." Cardinal chuckled a bit "Head still throbbing?"

"Oh... She told you about that?" Arche chuckled nervously, "nah, my head isn't throbbing anymore. Though I swear I can still feel the frying pan pressed against my head."

Arche cleared his throat, "So, how is it like working with someone like her? She definitely seems... direct," He said as he rubbed his forehead a bit.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1136 on: March 13, 2014, 02:09:06 AM
"She's kinda like my older sister in a sense." Cardinal explained "And she treats me like a younger brother since she doesn't have siblings. 

My main complaint is that she seems to over work herself at lot and she puts the world problems on her shoulders.  She's also kind of hard on herself for things she can't control, or things that happened that she feels are her fault. 

As for the frying pan thing it's because she's paranoid about people finding out her secret identity, she does it in hotel rooms too believe it or not, though only when something happens and she has to don the cowl.  Borock-bot makes sure to put the victims in their rooms and most of the time they don't remember what happened.  I'm surprised you do though, that's interesting."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1137 on: March 13, 2014, 02:40:21 AM
"I probably remember what happened because I'm thick-headed, or so I've been told," Arche quipped.

"But seriously, I can certainly relate to the sibling dynamic you two have. Not everyone has the privilege to have someone so close to them. You should cherish that.

My sister, Sue, was all that I had. That is, until I met Reed and Ben. Hell, we've been stuck together for so long, we're like a family..." He paused for a moment, then vigorously shook his head.

"Ugh, I can't believe all that sappiness came out of my mouth!" Arche scrunched up his face.

"Anyway," He continued, "I suppose I can't really blame her for setting up her frying pan death trap everywhere. While I can't relate on the paranoia aspect, because, you know, my perfect face is right out in the open, I do understand what exposing your secret identity can do to the people closest to you. It's a risk, for sure."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1138 on: March 13, 2014, 02:45:25 AM
"Your identity is public?" Cardinal asked "Wow that's pretty rare, I mean I know a few people who kind of do but that's because they don't have a secret identity for one reason or another.  Of course that's still a minority though."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1139 on: March 13, 2014, 06:02:07 AM
"What, you mean the Blue Bummer? Like hell," Corey scoffed. "Let's just say me and that wannabe nerd have some bad blood. He's half the reason my old company is failing."

"And vats ze ozer haff?" Dr. Doom II inquired.

Corey gave a quiet chuckle, mostly to himself. In as confident a tone as he could manage, he simply said, "That," and pointed at the Arsenal Machine MKII.
Dr. Doom II walked over to the suit, and marveled at the sheer shininess. And the weapons too.

"Imprezzive..."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1140 on: March 13, 2014, 06:06:47 AM
"Your identity is public?" Cardinal asked "Wow that's pretty rare, I mean I know a few people who kind of do but that's because they don't have a secret identity for one reason or another.  Of course that's still a minority though."

"Yeah, we're kinda like super hero celebrities. Especially me; I'm the face of the team. Sure, Reed is the one who really leads it, but my charm is what carries it!" A stupid cheesy grin stretched across Arche's face.

(The difference between this Arche and Wily RP Arche is ridiculous! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1141 on: March 13, 2014, 06:10:46 AM
"Wow that's kinda lucky." Cardinal laughed "Honestly I don't think I can tell normal people I'm a robot or else they might freak out, I guess I'm lucky that I'm at least human like enough that no one really suspects a thing when I'm not wearing a mask."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1142 on: March 13, 2014, 06:25:27 AM
"I guess it would kinda freak them out. Then again, there's been a ton of robot AND alien invasions in the past, so there's gonna come a time when a robot walking down a sidewalk is just "another day of the week" for people," Arche laughed.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1143 on: March 13, 2014, 06:32:03 AM
"I guess maybe." Cardinal shrugged "I'm not sure we're at that point just yet with a lot of the world still prejudice against aliens, mutants, and mutates.  I know a hero named Cyborg who had to become half robot because of some accident.  He's afraid that people would freak out if they see him, and sometimes they do, though there are others who don't. 

I guess it depends on the person really, but I don't want to risk it just yet since robots like me aren't exactly common, especially ones that aren't killing machines."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1144 on: March 14, 2014, 06:33:44 AM
"Yeah, I can't blame you for being cautious," Arche nodded, "it's certainly a gamble when it comes to people facing what they can't comprehend. Heck, before my powers went public, some people used to be terrified by seeing a flaming man flying around the city."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1145 on: March 14, 2014, 06:47:39 AM
"I can imagine, though somewhat understandable since a lot of people with fire powers are usually arsonists half the time." Cardinal nodded

"I still can't believe they still give poor Spider-Blues flak even though he's saved a butt load of people.  Heck Jamerson's latest slander campaign was saying that those nets he was making to get those people out of the way of that pizza monster would have made it easier for the pizza monster to get to them even though the sticky material of the nets would no doubt actually deter them.

He also blamed Bat-Sakura for destroying the wall at the pizzaria even though I know she couldn't have since there was no evidence of use of explosives, she didn't take her car with her, and she's not strong enough to do it with brute strength.  Seriously with this crazy stuff I can't wait to see what kind of libel he'll put in the Bugle about it."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1146 on: March 14, 2014, 07:43:32 AM
"Ah, Jameson is at it again, huh?" Arche sighed, "My team and I never really had a problem with him, but I know the Webhead gets a ton of [parasitic bomb] from him. Which I find odd, because he's saved more people than the hairs in Jameson's mustache."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1147 on: March 14, 2014, 07:50:56 AM
"It's just not Spidey either, he doesn't like any super hero it seems especially ones with masks." Cardinal pondered "I admit one of reasons I watch and read this stuff, other then for a good laugh with the crazy crap he comes up with, is that I want to figure out why he does this stuff in the first place. 

Unfortunately I can't really do that unless I meet the guy in person and do like a week of psychological study on him because there has got to be a complex reason for this other than just being an ass."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1148 on: March 14, 2014, 07:54:20 AM
"Promise me. It's gonna take much more than a week to understand what goes on in ol' picklepuss's brain!" Spider-Blues said as he walked in with Bat-Sakura. "But please, if you discover anything, let me know. Also let the world know. It might earn you the Nobel Peace Prize!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1149 on: March 14, 2014, 07:57:21 AM
"It depends on the person but since he's not insane that's my estimate...." Cardinal said before he got a good look at Spider-Blues "Bwhahahahahaha dude why are you wearing that?!  Not even the two bit criminals me and Sakura catch sometimes would wear something like that!"