White-Jet · 15185

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 22, 2013, 08:47:35 AM
Junkyard... that sounds interesting.

So I assume all deleted posts go there, right? Weird, I wonder what exactly "Double Posts" did to cause... whatever happened to that post.
I blame PB. *nods*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #26 on: June 22, 2013, 08:50:48 AM
Yeah, deleted posts go to a junkyard.  But, I couldn't find that post in there when I looked, so it wasn't deleted.  What I suspect happened was a spontaneous forum bug that just didn't archive the double post properly.  In short, the board ate the post.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 22, 2013, 09:01:15 AM
Or we can just blame PB. *nods*

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #28 on: June 22, 2013, 09:03:03 AM
We can do that. 8D

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: June 22, 2013, 09:03:14 AM

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #30 on: June 22, 2013, 09:55:09 PM
DW2...can't you refer to Sinos and Tangent as robots? Calling them "beings" is just...

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: June 23, 2013, 05:05:02 AM
Well, at that point in time, my char still doesn't know they are robots. :P

Fine, fine, I'll edit it.

Posted on: June 23, 2013, 11:02:22
Actually, given the fact that my char really doesn't know they're robots at the point of introduction, I can use what I want. 8U

But I have edited them as "robots".

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #32 on: June 23, 2013, 06:16:18 AM
They've actually got appearances similar to X-style reploids. In fact, I'm even considering them having very similar appearances to X and Zero from Command Mission, since they look very alike in that game.

what

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: June 23, 2013, 06:24:17 AM
Well, now that I know, I'll refer them to robots now.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 08:31:43 AM
I think its time to finally throw in a recap for the Pokemon RP.

[spoiler]
  • Hierophant, Genbu the Torterra, and Synthis the Leafeon have just arrived in Stone Town, accompanied by Ryo the Riolu, Posu the Plusle, and Nega the Minun.  Their purpose is to help Ryo find and Everstone so he can remain unevolved and focus on his inauguration into the Blazkrieg's Pokemon Cheering division.
  • While settling into Stone Town, Ryo catches the ripple of an ailing Pokemon and convinces the rest of the group to find the source and check up on the Pokemon.
  • After making it to the area, they find a rare, one-of-a-kind Mewtwo being accompanied by four trainers and their flying Pokemon.
  • The Mewtwo appeared to have been hampered by an Alakazam, mutilated by Team Rocket to amplify its psychic output, but at the cost of its soul.
  • A scuffle breaks out with a pink haired Team Rocket member named Ahrzyal, which ends up backfiring when a loaned Haunter tries to attack Sakura instead of the targeted Mewtwo
  • After Ahrzyal's retreat, Hierophant teleports everyone to the Stone Town Pokemon Center where the identity of Mewtwo's assailant is brought up and subsequently driven away with the aid of other psychic-type Pokemon.
  • The next morning, Ahrzyal makes an unexpected return, but is just as quickly driven off by Mewtwo, under the willing guidance of Quickie.
  • Hierophant and his group of Pokemon return to Evolution Mountain to continue digging for the Everstone only to once again be distracted by the presence of the entire Team Rocket organization invading the town with the intention of reclaiming Mewtwo.
  • Despite the help of both the townsfolk and the trainers, Team Rocket reclaims control of Mewtwo and retreats back to an undisclosed base on a mountain.
  • Hierophant gets involved with a duel between Sapph and Obsidian, but the dark knight impales Obsidian, poisoning him beyond the magic his Magician card could provide.
  • He, along with Sakura and her shrunk Zekrom, Xuangzang, and the immortal Pyro, travel with Latios and Latias to Mt. Silver and used its springs to revive Sapph; they quickly learn that Sapph has already become immortal after spending a week in the spring.
  • They return to the Stone Town Pokemon Center and prepare to rescue Mewtwo, but are ambushed by Jessie, James, and Meowth, all of whom have gained magical powers through three magical Tarot Cards.
  • Quickie tries to prove that Mewtwo trusts her as a trainer, but Jessie refuses to believe her and challenges her to a battle to prove her worth.
  • The situation gets out of hand when an ex-Team Rocket member named Carr interrupts the battle and uses a white, motionless Skitty to steal the cards off Jessie, James and Meowth's back, forcing them to give chase as he retreats back to where Giovanni currently is to exact revenge and steal ownership of the Team Rocket organization.
  • Carr arrives only to find that Ahrzyal has betrayed them along with Wily, who had been blackmailed into returning to Team Rocket's side, and were making their mistake with a seemingly weakened Mewtwo willingly in tow.  Choosing instead to pull Mewtwo under his control, he changes course and follows after them.
  • As both sides reunite and prepare a retaliation on Team Rocket, Jessie, James and Meowth return, exposing Carr's presence as he tries to stay unnoticed in the hopes of turning the reunion against them.
  • Using the Fool and Wheel of Fortune card, he gains Mewtwo's psychic abilities and attempts to use them to subdue the experimental Pokemon, but is quickly overwhelmed by other Pokemon and driven into a psychic rage, forcing Mewtwo, with the help of Merrick, Hierophant's card counterpart, manages to knock Carr into a near unconscious daze.
  • Hierophant tries to get the cards back, but is attacked by Carr's Skarmory, who uses the Hanged Man card to take custody of Carr and Tarot Skitty and retreats into the forest.
  • Chariot, who had been trapped on the mountain where Team Rocket had been holding Mewtwo, spots Carr about to blow the entire base up while still in a barely conscious daze, forcing him to command Excalibur the Arcanine to use Fire Blast to scare Skarmory into dodging and jarring Carr into full unconsciousness.
  • Skarmory retaliates, but Chariot's card version allows Excalibur to repel the Swift Attack back at it, sending it crashing into the forest below.
  • Chariot and Excalibur follow after Skarmory, finding it flat on its back and struggling to get up.  They try to get the cards back only to be attack by Skarmory and Jessie, James and Meowth, who had been chasing long distances after Carr.
  • Another fight breaks out over Chariot's card counterpart, the trio intending to use him to wrench the other cards off Skarmory and Carr, but the Skarmory, wild with pain, starts firing Swift everywhere, forcing the Chariot card to retreat into Tarot Skitty, taking control of it.
  • Tarot Skitty tries to get the other cards back, but Skarmory retaliates with Peck and retreats into the air, forcing him, Chariot and the trio to give chase.
  • Team Rocket are soon abducted by their black-clothed superiors and dragged off to be questioned on their recent actions.
  • Tarot Skitty, low on energy, is forced to switch positions with Chariot on Excalibur's back as they beat a retreat onto the road and speeds down to the nearest Pokemon Center to recuperate from their earlier ordeals.
  • Back in Stone Town, Ryo is offered several Everstones from Sakura and Pyro after hearing he had been looking for one.  Hierophant uses one of Blazkrieg's bandanas to tie the stone around Ryo's neck to help free up his chances to perfect his cheering performance with Posu and Nega.
  • The group join Ahrzyal and the other trainers on the renamed Superia as they take off in a cloaked, autopilot trek away from Stone Town to avoid Team Rocket returning in another attempt to reclaim Mewtwo, none the wiser of the tracing device they planted into his tail.
[/spoiler]

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 06:19:19 AM
Updated my original Archetype recap post with a "Part 2" and "Part 3"

I did the best I could at keeping the information simple and direct.

Also, I stickied this thread 'cause why not?

Here's my recap for the Wily thingamajig.

Part 1:

[spoiler]
  • Archetype has a dark and twisted past. Many years ago, his name was Superdee, and called himself the "armored-bandit"; a ruthless thief and murderer. Alas, he has tried to atone for his sins for the last 5 years, and has taken the reformed identity under the name of Archetype.
  • As a wanderer, Archetype has traveled to many places in hopes of finding his purpose in life. One day while traversing a desert, he suddenly felt weak and collapsed on the spot. Everything went black and a mysterious, female voice was heard in the back of his mind: Join the Resistance and you will find your purpose.
  • He eventually awoke from his collapse several hours later, and had developed a serious headache because of it. While he was questioning whose voice he heard, Archetype saw a figure in the distance and shouted towards it, hoping to get his/her attention.
  • He approached the stranger, and he introduced himself as Borock-bot. Archetype introduced himself as well.
  • Curious as to what someone else was doing way out into the desert, Borock-bot explained to him that there was a battle talking place underground and he was part of the RPM Resistance.
  • Archetype immediately recalled the voice in his head telling him to Join the Resistance in order to find his purpose. While reluctant if he should follow the mysterious voice's command, he felt he had no other choice. He asked Borock-bot if he could join.
  • Borock-bot accepted him into his Resistance group and he led him to some of the others.
  • Archetype met with Sinos, Keco and Pyro. He was formally introduced as the newest member of the Resistance.
  • Before they could get fully acquainted with this new member, MechaGarurumon suddenly busted from the ground, asking for everyone's assistance in defeating Obsidian.
  • While everyone was getting prepared for battle, an image of a teenage girl with white hair and a crown of black feathers at the side of it flashed through Archetype's mind. It lasted for a split-second and vanished. As his headache briefly came back due to the image flash, Archetype thought to himself that he recognizes that girl, though he can't place where from or why.
  • Obsidian emerges from beneath the ground, and the Resistance attacks immediately. Archetype readies his katanas and performs a "Spinning Omni Slash", sending 8 energy slashes at Obsidian. When the battle heated up even more, Obsidian fired a massive energy beam. Gifted with "Haste" and "Float" that Borock-bot casted on everyone, Archetype swiftly dodged the attack and grabbed for a flash grenade in his supply bag. He threw the blinding grenade at Obsidian and commanded everyone to attack before he regained his sight again.
  • MechaGarurumon delivered the final blow. Sapph regained full control over his mind and body after Obsidian's defeat. Archetype felt extremely pleased that he helped out his new allies, but he noticed something was off. He felt twisted and evil emotions rise up inside of him. He engaged in an internal battle within himself, but he refused to let his Superdee persona take over. He is a different man now. He is Archetype.
  • Sapph joined the group and everyone headed over to the Karaoke Bar.
  • After they spoke with Kathy at the Bar, Archetype suffered a strange, metal breakdown from hunger. After a rather unsettling display of behavior from this starving wanderer, Borock-bot gave him a fruit pie. He finished the pie and apologized for freaking out in front of everyone.
  • Borock-bot made a plan for everyone to rest overnight at the Bar, go to the Weapons Shack then visit the Sex Station.
  • Archetype then proceeded to look for a room to stay in and placed his armor, supply bag and katanas down beside his bed. However, before he could rest, his throbbing headache started again and the same voice spoke to him in his mind: I finally have a clear signal on you now. Startled, Archetype leaped from his bed and demanded to know who she was. She claimed that they have met before and that he now has a clear access to the "field". He demanded she tell him what that field was, however she dodges his question and reveals that she knows about his past as Superdee. With Archetype stunned, she simply leaves with a cryptic sentence: All the events will fall into place.
  • Before he could question what happened, his eyes began to feel heavy and he slowly drifted to sleep.
[/spoiler]

Part 2:

[spoiler]- In the middle of the night, Archetype had an odd, but reoccurring dream. He dreamt that he was in the arms of a woman named, Luna. The sacred and beautiful scenery surrounding them when the dream started out quickly became twisted and obscure. Walls suddenly surrounded them, and blazing fire raced across the ceiling and walls of the room; an apartment room.

- The kind and gentle woman from just a moment before curled up her face, and screamed at Archetype. "I thought you loved me! We were supposed to be together!" She shouted over and over as the building around them collapsed and crumbled.

- After some time, Luna takes her pendant and hands it to Archetype. But as he runs towards her, the building explodes, and he is promptly sent outside as he helplessly watches the building fall apart in cruel flames.

- He suddenly hears a lone, female voice beside : "Is... Is Luna really..." But the voice could not finish the sentence. Archetype turned to look who was speaking.

- A completely white figure, void of any features. No mouth, hair, eyes or even skin. Just a child-shaped white figure standing before him. Before Archetype could react, the figure ran away, disappearing in the distance.

- He looked back to the burning building, only to find a supply bag in place. With one last "I'm sorry", Archetype walked over to the supply bag, a symbol of the beginning of his journey, and proceeded to pick it up when he suddenly snapped out of the dream.

- Archetype woke up in a cold sweat and layed back down in his bed. He stared at the ceiling for a bit before he said, "This ceiling won't be crumbling down. Not if I have anything to say about it." And he drifted back to sleep.

- In the afternoon, Keco kicks Archetype out of bed for over-sleeping and tells him that he has a visitor. They walk down to a room where a mysterious, slender, white-haired woman stood and waited for him.

- During this time, Archetype figures out that she was the voice speaking to him in his mind, and the cause of his blackouts.

- She essentially greets him with a "Long time, no see."

- However, he claims he has never met this young woman before, which gets her extremely angry. She tackles him and shakes him, telling him that "You have to be joking" and "There's no way you can't remember me."

- He apologizes, and swears that he doesn't know her. Frustrated, she takes the pendant around her neck and opens it, revealing a photo of a beautiful, fair, brown-haired woman; Luna.

- Archetype is stunned and immediately plops down on a nearby couch. The depression seemed to have settled in once more after seeing Luna's photo. "How could this white-haired, mystery girl know of Luna?" He ponders to himself.

- Borock-bot and the others need to head out to the Weapons Shack, to which Archetype said he'll be with them in a moment. He then turns to Phi, telling her that they have "a lot to talk about." She nods and the group teleport to the Weapons Shack.[/spoiler]

Part 3:

[spoiler]- While there, Archetype speaks with Niu; the woman overseeing the weapons and gadgets. He purchases a new set of Katana Blades, as his previous ones were getting worn-out and dull.

- He eventually convinces the mysterious white-haired woman that she would need a weapon as well, though she initially declined to get one because it's "not her style."

- During this time, the woman reveals her name to be, Phi. They also discover that Archetype has had his memories of "Phi" removed from him, but they haven't the slightest clue how it was possible.

- After some time in the Shack, Phi walks up to Archetype after seeing that he was flooded with questions.

- To start, she tells him that they both have a rare ability. This ability is to access the "Morphogenetic Field" The field allows them to communicate with each other through their consciousness. This explains her voice echoing through his mind in the desert and various other occasions.

- Phi explains the field as such: "It is a "field" where forms, structures, patterns, thoughts, language and order of everything in reality is stored. Any information contained, transmitted, or created by matter is held in the Morphogenetic Field.

Communicating with each other through this field is called 'resonating'. The more we resonate, the stronger our 'signal' becomes; To the point where we can communicate with each other through time and space. In other words, we could contact each other in alternate timelines.

an average human being can only access extraordinarily small portions of their brain. However, we can can access a far greater percentage of brain processing. Because of this, it is thought to be the reason why we can enter the Morphogenetic Field."

- Only a very small percentage of people have this ability.

- Archetype, in the midst of taking in all these shocking revelations, asks her another question: "You said something about alternate timelines; that we can access it. What do you mean by that?"

- Phi casually responds: "You can communicate with an alternate Phi, and I can communicate with an alternate Archetype. As for talking to our alternate selves... I haven't been able to do that yet. Not sure if it's even possible.

But in this timeline, the reason why I'm here... was to have you join the Resistance, and help save the world."[/spoiler]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: August 11, 2013, 06:24:29 AM
Also, I stickied this thread 'cause why not?

Wouldn't it make sense to keep the General Discussion stickied as well?

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: August 11, 2013, 06:30:17 AM
Neither this or the discussion thread is necessary to sticky. I did it just because.

But yeah, I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #38 on: January 28, 2015, 01:52:11 AM
So, Mana-verse.

I curious.

Esplain?

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 28, 2015, 01:57:22 AM
Alternate version of the RPM universe, or the prime universe as we refer it to, where instead of developing on a major technological level that universe developed on a major magical level plus magitek. 

Also in this Universe Sakura's dad didn't die and as a result instead of being raised by Lucarios he raised her but are still cut off from society after the incident that would have killed him, and Sakura doesn't hide her ears but calling them demons still leaves a very bad taste in her mouth for very obvious reasons.

The plot is the relic created by a high goddess was stolen and as a result the world is slowly falling to chaos.

Also people will get sneak peaks of how Sakura as a fighter is different from this universe and the prime universe.

[spoiler]For now....sort of.[/spoiler]

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #40 on: January 28, 2015, 01:58:59 AM
Okay, so what are the available races and character classes?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 28, 2015, 02:02:50 AM
Well TENK has a Rabbit Woman character thing and I can't reveal what race Sakura and her father are but they look like elves but can also be mistake for demons, her father especially due to his red eyes while Sakura only has them when battling and using them to see stuff that can't normally be seen by humans.  Blue is a sort of magitek goddess created android and Wily was raised by Dwarves.

Also Pokemon still exist, but have a more minor role since they aren't central to the plot.

EDIT: Ah I forgot classes!

Sakura is still a magic knight, Tenk's character is a Ninja, Sakura's father is a Axe weilding combat medic, Phi's character is a squishy 12 year old mage girl and I don't know how to describe the other character classes.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 28, 2015, 02:09:54 AM
Pema is a Runemaster, which is basically a mage.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #43 on: January 28, 2015, 02:11:18 AM
*Converts Prof. Hypno into a baku alchemist*

Hmmm...

Honestly, that would not be hard to do, as baku would be folded into the goblin race, and alchemy is a viable character profession for that race...  There's a goblin alchemist preset in a Pathfinder campaign...

I'm considering it.  I'll have to put together a character sheet and roll for stats. 

Pema is a Runemaster, which is basically a mage.

I have a Mezoar Runecaster in Conclave, which is a lizardman mage.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 28, 2015, 03:23:38 AM
Hope you join in! As for the Mana-Verse it's like Sakura said, an alternate world were magic became the focus rather than technology. Anything goes as long as you can put a fantasy twist on it.

As for class--hmm not sure what Aya would be honestly. Her weapon transforms and she can learn magic.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: January 28, 2015, 03:25:34 AM
Yeah I don't think Aya really falls into one.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: January 28, 2015, 03:27:27 AM
Aya's transforming weapons were kinda inspired by Sora's drive forms although they are all kinda weak at the moment. Again nothing to take a class from. XD

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #47 on: January 28, 2015, 03:46:03 AM
I found my Pathfinder character sheet for Mogmerch the Alchemist.  I'll tweak it some and cobble Prof around that character archetype.

Now, for another question:  What's currently going on?  Where would be the best spot to join?  Any parties looking for additional members?  Any crowd scenes I could drop a player into?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: January 28, 2015, 03:50:18 AM
Currently in the forest and should be leaving soon, if the first stop is a town it's possible.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: January 28, 2015, 03:54:12 AM
Basic plot recap

Aya was woken from a century long sleep when the sky pirate captain white beard invaded the floating city, during the battle that followed he made off the "Omni-Gem" and Aya was sent flying off the city.

Once she landed she was rescued from goblins by Sakura, and soon after the other members came to investigate the mess from Aya's landing. Once they returned to Sakura's cabin in the forest they came under attack from Wolves that had been corrupted by something in the forest. Then by Shadow Master one of Wily's followers.

I recommend reading the first post, I have the origin story and some other common knowledge for Arcadia the world of the Mana-Verse.