Rockman & Community > Fan Creations

TENK presents, a Maine Coon Hazard art production

(1/52) > >>

Mr. Haxwell:
I'll be creating this topic to present some Rock/Megaman art I've made and featured in my DevArt account (and possibly some moogles too). But for now, until I'm done with chores these I present as a header to this thread.

Coda (left) and Dolce (right) aka. Drum in english, who are two of my favorite Wily sisters under Forte/Bass's Serial Nos., drawn like Tsuraya-san and Ryoko Asakura.

Piano (left), who somewhat resembled Konata Izumi to me, and Mezzo (right), who I've made as Piano's twin sister, drawn in a less Luckystar-like (because of the eyes) style.

Will update, eventually.

Joseph Collins:
Okay, I'm convinced.  You are one totally happenin' guy.  This art is great!

Mr. Haxwell:
Thanks for being the first to reply. :3 Now that I'm done here's some more.

Girl on the left is a fan-made Rokko-Chan character of mine, named Burukko, who's meant to be Rokko's original self or older sister. The pose the two were making is a reference to two combo specials from Touhou Soccer. Can you guess which ones? Here's a few design's on Burukko-Chan:

I may have drawn the robotic ear, on her casual form by mistake, but its just an old design. The katana is merely a substitute for a shield (if you can guess who's she's based on).

This one shows her wearing her shades (they're usually kept tucked away beneath her bandana). The only reason I drew her bandana transparent her, was to further edit the image into two separate one, showing one with and without her bandana.

This is a design on Burukko's katana blade. I don't plan on recycling the beam saber themed swords, so I went with pure japanese steel that will cut through anything. The Kanji markings spell Storm, Earth, and Fire Heed my call. I still plan on adding color to the two pictures above.

I spritesheet I made, but it is still unfinished, however, most of these are enough to produce a basic character.

Right now I need to be elsewhere. Will update eventually.

Protoman Blues:
I see a Blues inspiration!  0v0

Dr. Wily II:
Some pretty nice stuff here, really like Burukko-chan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version