Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 394429

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2750 on: July 04, 2013, 09:28:34 AM
Josei - "Well I can't imagine they'd be that far away. Hell for all I know they're still in the sickbay where we left them."

Akai - "Maybe we should ask that big fancy computer voice thing? It'd probably tell us."

Josei - "Good Idea, what was it called, Ado... Adder... Alimony... [tornado fang], I forgot."

Akai - "I think it was ADA."

Josei - "Oh right. Err... Ada can you tell me where the rest of the resistance guys still in the sexstation are? or more specifically Sakura, PB and the rest of the funky bunch? Though if they're... attending to private matters *cough*bywhichImeanthey'refuckingorhavingapizzapartyorsomethingidunno*cough* don't tell me because it would be so rude of me to intrude on... *ahem* private matters"

Akai - "Way to beat around the bush there, slick."

Josei - "As if you would've said it any better."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2751 on: July 04, 2013, 09:32:06 AM
"Uh dude I'm right behind you." Asch raised an eyebrow with his hair still slightly wet.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2752 on: July 04, 2013, 09:34:19 AM
Josei - "GAH! D-don't scare me like that!"

Akai - "You didn't notice him?"

Josei - "Uhh... no?"

Akai - "Oh, I didn't either."

Josei - "Then why did you bring it up?"

Akai - "I dunno."

Josei grumbled.

Josei - "Er, anyway, where's everybody else? I've got to brag about my shiny new weapon."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2753 on: July 04, 2013, 09:36:05 AM
"I'm not exactly sure at the moment." Asch stated "We all decided to take a shower and I wanted to check if the pies we made are ready."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2754 on: July 04, 2013, 09:44:48 AM
Josei - "Wait... did you say... Pie? I LOVE PIE."

Akai - "He said something about showers too."

Josei - "Who cares about showers?"

Akai - "You should, you've been wearing those clothes for a while."

Josei - "And you?"

Akai - "Well... I umm... can't?"

Josei - "He's a robot and he took a shower, you can too. That is skin you have after all. You won't rust."

Akai - "Oh fine, it'll make me feel more human or something I guess."

Josei - "Showers... meh, later. I can spray some EZ-Kleen or something and call it a day."

Akai - "Oh, you're not getting any dirty thoughts of me in the shower?"

Josei - "Why... would I?"

Akai - "You're no fun, you know that? You could at least act a little curious."

Josei - "I have nothing to be curious about... I mean I've seen your body plenty of times its not like seeing you naked would really be different."

Akai - "What a charmer. Back off ladies this smooth talker is mine. I'll be in the showers."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2755 on: July 04, 2013, 09:47:46 AM
"Well before we took the showers we had them in the oven so I imagine they would be too hot to eat when they're out." Asch responded "You should also probably take a shower too, your clothes smell like dust that's been there for like hundreds of years."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2756 on: July 04, 2013, 09:50:11 AM
Josei - "Oh damn... that [tornado fang]ing temple."

Josei hustled off to the showers.

Josei - "Please tell me there's a clothing washer somewhere..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2757 on: July 04, 2013, 09:52:29 AM
"There should be a laundry room close to where the showers are!" Asch shouted to Josei before he was out of ear shot.  "So Kharaxel what are you going to do?"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2758 on: July 04, 2013, 09:56:02 AM
Kharaxel smelled his own clothes and made a disgusted face.

"Yeahhh... I think I'll take that shower too. And possibly wash my clothes, by hand if I have to. Though if you say there's a laundry room, I guess there won't be a need."

Kharaxel was about to leave for the showers, when suddenly he stopped.

"And oh yeah... Asch, could you tell the others that Tron is no longer a problem? I'll explain in detail after I wash myself."

With that said, Kharaxel left with a smile.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2759 on: July 04, 2013, 09:57:42 AM
"Yeah I guess I can if I see them before the morning." Asch replied before walking to the kitchen.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2760 on: July 04, 2013, 06:43:42 PM
Back at the WDS, in the Medical Labs, Medic Man was helping Dr. Wily II with the body that Tron required. And there was a suitable spare.

DWII - You wanted a body, here's a body that can give you limitless potential!! Both close-ranged and long-ranged!!

Medic Man held up a teal-green robotic body, with yellow hair and yellow eyes. The body seemed to be decked in a white tuxedo with purple streaks, as well as a flowing purple cape. At the back, that was a long sword attached, that glistened under the lights.

DWII - *grinning widely* You likey, Tron?

(So, although I mentioned that Robo-Ky was destroyed, I also said that he forged himself a new body... And it was the new body that got destroyed. The old body was left in storage... So... Now it has a purpose. 8D)

At the underground factory, Wily Fighter was still monitoring the progress of the Zero Joe army, which is currently at 95%. Happy with the near completion, Wily Fighter brought up a video feed of the outskirts of St. Acidburg, and noticed that the Rabid Mets are approaching the city borders. With a nod, he was about to report to Dr. Wily II, when a notification blinked on the console. Wily Fighter checked the notification, and noticed that Dr. Wily II had a secret project running in the background, and it has recently completed.

WF - ... A Mecha Hydragon?

(Yeaaaaa... I have another secret weapon for a certain someone. I hope to get a sprite of it out soon. Emphasis on hope.)

(And this post seemed shorter than I thought. -u-')

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2761 on: July 04, 2013, 11:27:05 PM
After a refreshing shower Josei emerged from the showers, his clothing clean and free of temple dust.

Josei - "Ahh. Much better! Okay time to get me some pie."

Josei headed towards where he thought Pie would be, the Cafeteria.

Akai - "You take long showers."

Josei - "What? How long did you take?"

Akai - "Maybe... 10 minutes? You took like half an hour."

Josei - "Well I needed more time to clean off."

Akai - "You sure you were just cleaning in there?"

Josei - "Where is this new strain of snark coming from?"

Akai - "I dunno, I just felt like it would get really old if all I ever did was cling onto you obsessively. I mean, I love you and that's never going to change. But I don't want to just be 'Omigosh Josei-san I love you so much lets hug always!!' I mean, I just feel like... a cheerleader or something. I can't be doing anything but annoying you."

Josei - "Akai... maybe, you would like to learn how to fight?"

Akai - "I don't think I can... I'm not sure what this body can do."

Josei - "Then stop beating yourself up. If I was annoyed with you I would've made it very clear for you ages ago."

Akai - "What do you mean by that?"

Josei - "I mean I can't be annoyed with you."

Akai - "That's not true."

Josei - "It is though, I don't mind what you do because I love you, You didn't know this but when you first died I had thought of not bringing you back. Not until the war was over at least. I didn't want to bring you back only to lose you again. So seeing you again after I had thought I wouldn't see you again, at least for a very long time... I was happy, after all we didn't have much time together before your body died out where we actually were on good terms. Most of it was spent with me either ignoring you for stupid reasons or you rightfully scorning me for being a [Bumpity-Boom!]. So I decided that moment that I saw you again that I wouldn't get mad at you, not seriously mad at least. I just wanted the memories I have with you to all be happy from here on out. Because I don't want to not love you."

Akai stood there, silently blinking a bit.

Akai - "Run that by me again?"

Josei - "Wait... you didn't listen to any of that?"

Akai -  "Nope!"

Josei - "Gah, why do I even bother?"

Akai - "No no, you said you wouldn't get mad at me."

Josei - "So... you did listen?"

Akai - "Yeah, I just wanted to see what would happen if I acted like I didn't."

Josei looked annoyed but complacent.

Akai - "Though... there is just one thing."

Josei - "What's that?"

Akai - "I can't help but feel... if things would've been different if I wasn't a robot."

Josei - "Akai..."

Akai - "I'm sorry... I just can't help but think that you would've not been so frustrated with me at first if I was human."

Josei - "Akai... the only reason you're alive now is because you are a robot."

Akai - "But you don't understand! What if this love I'm feeling now is just that stupid programming? If I was human I would have my own free will!"

Josei - "Akai... you do have your own free will though, remember? You changed completely when you jumped into that generator."

Akai - "But that was my old body, the unconditional love was shorted out... This new body is pristine, that was never shorted out."

Josei - "Please... listen to me, nothing has changed, has it? Why are you just now having these thoughts? It can't be spur of the moment."

Akai - "I've had these thoughts since I came back..."

Josei - "I see... why didn't you tell me?"

Akai - "I didn't want you to get mad or anything."

Josei - "Why would you think I would get mad?"

Akai - "I don't know! ...I think I need some time alone..."

Akai ran off...

Josei looked down in confusion and mild misery as he walked off to the cafeteria.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2762 on: July 05, 2013, 08:20:56 AM
Asch arrived in the kitchen only to see that Sakura, Zet, and Berbil Jade had just finished taking out the 4 pies out of the oven.

"Man those smell awesome." Asch sighed happily.

"Oh Asch you're here." Sakura said a little surprised.  "How was your shower?"

"It felt really good, really help take my mind off of...that." Asch replied.

"That's good." Sakura smiled "That shower helped me and Zeta out too."

"I can imagine, I'm surprised at how embarrassed Zeta was about it.  I thought that all she did was fool around but now I'm seeing a whole different side of her." Asch pondered.

"First impressions can be deceiving." Sakura giggled.  "You just have to learn more about the person beyond that."

"You got me there." Asch laughed "Oh yeah Kharaxel and the others are back from seeing Wildgun."

"Oh really what are they doing now?" Sakura asked.

"They all went to get showers too because apparently they went to some kind of temple or something and Josei has a new weapon.  Oh and Kharaxel says we don't have to worry about Tron anymore for some reason and he'll go into detail about it later." Asch responded.

"Huh sounds like they had some kind of adventure." Sakura stated.

"Yeah Josei even said he wanted to brag about his new weapon to everyone." Asch laughed "He was also excited about the pie but it'll be a while before those  pies cool down."

"Yeah...say isn't that Josei now?" Sakura asked as she pointed outside the kitchen.

Asch looked outside the kitchen to see Josei sitting at the table and sighing in depression.

"That is him, but something seems wrong." Asch noted.

"We should help him then." Sakura said as both she and Asch walked over to him.

Posted on: July 04, 2013, 10:19:04 PM
Zeta walked out of the shower room with her Egg heading to PB's room when she suddenly bumped into Akai around the corner

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't see you Red!" Zeta said quickly before noticing her expression. "Red, are you okay?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2763 on: July 05, 2013, 08:30:32 AM
Josei was looking down at the table, he heard footsteps approaching him and looked up to see Asch and Sakura looking over him.

Josei - "Oh... hey guys. What's new with you?"

At the same time that was going on...

Akai - "Oh... its... Zeta, right? I'm... I'm just feeling odd... that is if i'm actually feeling anything at all or if i'm just acting like i'm feeling odd. I don't know what's real or manufactured anymore. I can't tell if what I'm doing is of free will or if its in my programming."

Akai shook a bit.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2764 on: July 05, 2013, 08:34:16 AM
"Nothing much just got the pies out of the oven and are waiting for them to cool." Asch stated "Anyway is everything okay you look kind of down."

Posted on: July 04, 2013, 10:33:07 PM
"Ah the old are my emotions real or programed thing." Zeta responded.  "Why don't we go to my room so we can talk."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2765 on: July 05, 2013, 08:40:44 AM
Josei - "Oh... yeah, Akai stormed off. She's having sort of an identity crisis I guess, I think she wants to be human or something. Because she feels she has no free will. I don't know where it came from but I can't understand it."

Elsewhere...

Akai - "Sure... okay."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2766 on: July 05, 2013, 08:49:11 AM
"That sort of thing is normal Josei." Sakura said as she grabbed a chair and sat down "There are times that a robot may have an identity crisis and question things about them."

"I sure as hell did when I met you." Asch nodded "Glad I did too, I just felt so sick inside."

Meanwhile with Zeta and Akai.

Zeta led Akai to her room which consisted of the the normal furniture and capsule plus a collection of Plushies, Manga, Anime DVDs, Video Games, and Music CDs.

"Let's sit on the bed and then we can talk okay?" Zeta stated.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2767 on: July 05, 2013, 08:59:59 AM
Josei - "Its... normal? Is it normal to feel so helpless in trying to reason with them? She was telling me how she felt that she felt like nothing more than a cheerleader. She told me she thinks that she annoys me, even when I told her that I don't find her annoying she started to question everything about her reality."

Meanwhile...

Akai - "Yeah..."

Akai sat on the bed.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2768 on: July 05, 2013, 09:03:55 AM
"Yeah it can be normal for this sort of thing to happen.  The best thing you can do if give her some time and keep telling her the truth about how you feel." Sakura nodded "I'm sure you can get through to her if you're persistent."

With Zeta...

"Okay so why don't you tell me what happened." Zeta said as she sat on the bed and set her Egg next to herself.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2769 on: July 05, 2013, 09:14:39 AM
Josei - "I guess... though maybe I should give her some space?"

Somewhere else...

Akai - "Okay... starting from right after we got back I guess, I had gotten out of the shower and waited for Josei, and he questioned why I had been acting more like a smartass lately. I told him that I felt like a worthless cheerleader who did nothing and was actually annoying him, and when he told me he didn't mind my attitude before at all, I should've been happy, but I started wondering to myself 'If I was human, would this have been different? Would I still be alive? Would I have been with Josei?' And lately that's all I can think about is if things would've been different between us if I was human and had my own free will, instead of a robot who has free will but also pre-programmed unconditional love."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2770 on: July 05, 2013, 09:22:07 AM
"It might be a good idea, just be there when she needs it." Sakura advised.

In Zeta's room.

"Wow that's some heavy stuff right there." Zeta whistled "Though in my personal opinion I don't think it would be much different if you were human and I don't think you have that 'programmed unconditional love' thing for a few reasons. 

The first is if you had that unconditional love for him you wouldn't be able to talk back to him and from what I've seen you have absolutely no problem with that.  Second you can harm him since you were able to slap him if you had that program you wouldn't harm him.  Lastly the fact that you're questioning this is the final nail in the coffin that proves that your emotions are your own."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2771 on: July 05, 2013, 09:32:29 AM
Josei - "Yeah, you're probably right. Heh, beauty and brains, you're the full package. Asch here's a lucky guy."

Back in Zeta's room...

Akai - "You know, I never thought of it like that. You're much smarter than I am, not to mention far cuter than me too. Though now I don't even know if I even love Josei, perhaps I need to think it over some more."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2772 on: July 05, 2013, 09:34:49 AM
Taylor sprung forward again. "GAH [tornado fang]ing MORONS!!" she exclaimed loudly.

"I said I wanted SCRAMBLED EGGS not FRIED EGGS! HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?!?" she continued before falling back down. "Bunch o' miserable... morons..." she muttered, falling back asleep quickly.

(I like this filler XD)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2773 on: July 05, 2013, 09:40:12 AM
(Guess Taylor dreams a lot about food. XD)

"Yeah you're right about that." Asch smiled.

"Uh thank you." Sakura blushed at both their comments "Though to be honest I only know about this stuff because I had a robot roommate about 5 years ago and studied robotics for roughly 4 years."

With Zeta...

"Oh come on you're just as cute as me if not cuter." Zeta laughed "Anyway there's nothing wrong about thinking that over, though honestly I don't know much about that since I've never dated before or fallen in love. I only know what you're going through because that's relatively normal for any robot."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2774 on: July 05, 2013, 09:43:45 AM
(same dream as last filler post, actually. things aren't going well in her dream restaurant visit >0<)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything