Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: November 30, 2012, 04:46:05 AM
(Wow you guys move fast.)
(That's the way it should be, honestly.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: November 30, 2012, 04:49:01 AM
(True, I guess.  I really should get used to that.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #53 on: November 30, 2012, 05:51:22 AM
"Ya know, if you don't want company you can just say so. I kinda had somewhere to be but there was no answer..." Talyn remarked, watching Sapph as he pulled his stuff towards the city slowly. Without his armor, he seemed like a different person... Talyn wondered if she knew anyone who could replace it, or even if Sapph wanted it replaced with her help.

"How 'bout this: when we make it to the city I could take you to where I was heading. You may be able to get some assistance there... at a price...

"Tell me, how well can you sing?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #54 on: November 30, 2012, 06:28:04 AM
He paused and turned to look at Talyn.

Sapph- ....Sing?

Funny she should mention that. In the past, he had taken great pride in his singing, if only because other people seemed to like it.

Sapph- Someone who enjoys performances, I take it?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #55 on: November 30, 2012, 06:38:59 AM
"You could say that... We're almost to the city, so I'll take you there. At the very least, you may get somewhere safe to store your stuff here."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: November 30, 2012, 06:50:38 AM
RMZX - "Phew, I lost it for now. Alright, time to head to the desert."

RMZX Hopped on his ship and went on his way back to the desert. The android chasing after him.

??? - "Wait, Come back! Hmm... oh well, guess I'll just have to hitch a ride with somebody... Excuse me! Me and a friend came up here together and he ditched me, can somebody take me with them? I have something I want to give this friend of mine."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #57 on: November 30, 2012, 07:18:15 AM
Sapph- Well...

He stumbled and fell to a knee before quickly getting back up, panting a bit.

Sapph- Maybe I could use some help dragging this to our destination...

Considering he had been walking through the sun, wind, and sand for a while now, so it was understandable that he'd be tired. Very much so. Especially since the wagon he was dragging was really heavy.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: November 30, 2012, 07:21:02 AM
(BALEETED BECAUSE OF REQUEST)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: November 30, 2012, 07:35:43 AM
(Nuts I was planning something else, this really messes me up now.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: November 30, 2012, 07:37:24 AM
(I can... delete the post, if you wish. I simply kinda got bored waiting. )

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: November 30, 2012, 07:38:56 AM
(I would like that, if that's alright.  You can do something like that again after the karaoke party or something.)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: November 30, 2012, 07:43:07 AM
(There. I deleted everything inside the post, but left it with a message, so there won't be any confusion. Now do your stuff, gurl. Honestly, it's my fault for trying to make myself more plot related much too quickly.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: November 30, 2012, 08:16:56 AM
(So much behind the scenes.)

RMZX - "Ah, safe for now. Should probably get a drink at the Karaoke bar, though when the party arrives I'll have to flee again. Having something around trying to unconditionally love me, just makes people irritated with me, but its not like I can let it down softly, its not programmed to get broken up with, it won't respond to it. This SUCKS! [tornado fang] my otherworldly counterpart! What happened to him anyway that made somebody send him that [tornado fang]ing thing? Who the [tornado fang] sent it? Who in their right mind cares but me? Well, should probably take a look around when I get home. Till then, time for a drink."

RMZX plot a course for the Karaoke bar.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 30, 2012, 10:11:41 AM
(There. I deleted everything inside the post, but left it with a message, so there won't be any confusion. Now do your stuff, gurl. Honestly, it's my fault for trying to make myself more plot related much too quickly.)
(Don't worry I understand. It'll be interesting when that does come up, given Sakura's abilities.)

W2PB was waiting outside of Sakura's room.  She wanted to change out of her armor and into something suitable for party.

"I can't believe they trusted me so easily" he thought.  "I was built by their enemy and yet they treat me like a friend.  Why didn't fleshy me throw me in the brig like my other robot brothers? If I was in his shoes I wouldn't trust me and yet he let me go despite the fact I was built to destroy his resistance from within.  Sure I can't leave since I still have these handcuffs on but that doesn't stop me from simply contacting Wily II and letting him know their weaknesses and the perfect time to attack.  

Why am I betraying him in the first place?  He created me so I should obey him right?  And yet, here I am joining the other side against his orders.  I'm surprised he hasn't contact me yet for a report, does that mean he was expecting me to fail in the first place?  Am I nothing than a mere distraction, a decoy?  Was I meant to be disposable? A means to a end?  Why did he built me in the first place if he wasn't expecting me to succeed?  Am I worthless?"

W2PB's thoughts were interrupted when the door opened.   Sakura stepped out looking completely transformed.  She was wearing a slimming burgundy long sleeve red shirt,  a black pencil skirt, and a small white jacket with beige boots and dangling diamond earrings.  She carried with her a red purse with her essentials from her cell phone to her saber.

"Whoa."  W2PB blurted out astonished.

"Sorry, did I make you wait long?" Sakura asked.

"Not at all, why did you apologize?"  He asked.

"Force of habit." she shrugged.

"I guess that's normal.  Anyway you look amazing." He said honestly.

"T-Thank you."  She replied somewhat shyly.

"Are you alright, you seem more nervous than usual."  W2PB asked concerned.

"Well I'm not exactly used to parties, especially in a time of war." She explained "I don't want to let down my guard, but at the same time I don't want to ruin everyone's fun.  That's the only reason I'm going, plus I rather enjoy singing and I could use some relaxation."  

"Yeah I guess that would make anyone who isn't PB nervous." He replied "You and him seem rather different, he's very laid back while you're very serious."

"Well we are different people, I've always been like that even before I met PB.  Though before I met PB I wasn't as confident as I am now, I don't even think I changed that much now."  She sighed,  "I may seem like I am confident, but in a normal situation I usually keep to myself.  I'm not much of a talker like PB is, I was never good at interacting with people when there was no business involved."

"I think you're alright, you shouldn't worry about that."  He replied "You're obviously stressed right now with the war, you need to relax and unwind otherwise you might go crazy."

"You're right."  She said "Guess I just worry too much."

"Yeah but I guess someone has to, I'm a little worried myself right now." W2PB looked down "I really don't know anyone here besides you and PB, I bet not everyone trusts me."

"You just have to try at least, it must be hard to betray Wily II so quickly." said Sakura.

"You're right and I'm still struggling with it." W2PB sighed "I never would have thought about turning on him, but I have to find myself.  I'm not like PB, and honestly after meeting the guy I don't think I ever will be, I just feel too different from him.  Hell I don't even think old Bathair expected me to replace PB in the first place, I think he just made me to buy time for him.  And it was wasted since his plan failed, my purpose is meaningless now.  But I want to find a new purpose, and I think this is the best place to start.  I think you might be able to help me too, I mean I am under your command now"

"I'll do what I can."  Sakura answered "I think what might help you right now would be changing you clothes, it'll help you distinguish yourself a little better."

"That seems like a good idea, come to think of it before I met you I didn't think you guys could change clothes. Speaking of which..." W2PB reached over his head and removed his sunglasses "I want to try not wearing these to see what it's like.  Woo it's so bright now."

"Yeah wearing sunglasses indoors will do that to you." Sakura laughed.  "Hmm your eyes seem darker that PB's."

"Really?" W2PB was surprised "I guess the doc never saw PB without his sunglasses. At the risk of sounding insulting and self deprecating, how was he expecting me to confuse you guys when he got so many details wrong."

"I don't know but I don't want you to dwell on it too much, it's not good for you."  She reprimanded "Oh I should adjust the cuffs."  

She got out her remote and push a button.  W2PB's hand cuffs were separated and he could move his arms again.

"Are you sure this is okay?" He asked

"Yeah it is." She assured "You still can't teleport back to Wily II but I trust you enough to not have your arms bounded.  Besides you wouldn't be able to change clothes if you can't move your arms."

"I guess your right, but I have to ask why do you trust me so much when I was built by you enemy?" He wondered.

"If there's one thing I know about robots it's that they're terrible liars and you are definitely no exception." She answered.

"Hey that's not nice~" W2PB laughed "But thank you."

"Your welcome."  Sakura laughed "Is it okay if you borrow from PB, I know you want to feel different than him but his close would probably fit you perfectly until you get your own.  Besides he has a lot of different clothes, I think you can find something you like."

"I guess that will be fine, if there was one thing the doctor did get right it would have to be body type." He stated.

Both of them headed for PB's room and W2PB knocked on the door.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: November 30, 2012, 12:18:10 PM
(Everything's moving too fast! Gah!  >0< )

Finding himself unable to locate his objective in the skies, Alastor turned his attention back to more ground-based matters. Namely, figuring out where he was and how he could improve his situation. A brief flash of colour over his eyes signalled a change in his perception as energy detection sensors came online and overlaid his view of the world.

Alastor: "There. Not a perfect solution, but it'll lead me to civilisation at least. Now, where to start.....?"

Taking a moment to scan his surroundings, he allowed himself barely-noticeable smile as a reading flashed up on his display.

Alastor: "There. Reading's large enough to be a building or buildings of some kind. Could be a good place to start."

Switching his vision back to normal, and making a mental note of his current location, he started walking in the direction he'd picked, leaving his external comm-channels open and broadcasting a weak locator signal over all of the frequencies he was able to cover....

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: November 30, 2012, 12:39:35 PM
boforte had no time to react when the Wily Star II exploded behind him. When he finally got his bearings left, there was no-one left: The Resistance had left victorious. boforte was full of rage, not only did he fail to delay the Resistance, he failed to protect the Wily Star II, and Dr. Wily II will not be pleased.

boforte - OLD MAN! THE WILY STAR II... IT

DWII - It's been destroyed?

boforte - HOW DID YOU KNOW!?

DWII - I have my sources. With Vixy and her gaming prowess leading the attack, it's no wonder the Resistance were victorious.

boforte - BUT WHY ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT ALL THIS!?

DWII - Because I expected this. And I know where they will be celebrating this victory. As for you, return to base.

boforte - ... FINE!

When the signal was cut off, Dr. Wily II slammed on the console. Although he knew the Wily Star II will be destroyed, it was sooner than expected. Dr. Wily II tried to relax as he rubbed his forehead, thinking on his next course of action. He thought about contacting Wily II PB, but he knew that the longer he left Wily II PB to his own, the more the Resistance will lower their guard. Instead, he contacted Pixel Man.

DWII - Pixel Man. Status report.

Pixel - W2PB has failed, but the Resistance have taken him in as one of their own.

DWII - Good. At least this plan is going accordingly. Continue on your mission, and ensure W2PB is still loyal to our cause.

Pixel - Yes, Master. I will boost the signal. Pixel Man out.

Dr. Wily II rubbed his forehead again, and contacted Wily Fighter.

DWII - Wily Fighter. How is the progress coming along.

WF - Sir. The Rabid Met Army is ready, and awaiting orders.

DWII - Good... And I have the perfect mission for them all. TO ALL RABID METS! NO MORE WILL YOU HIDE IN FEAR UNDER YOUR HELMETS! NOW IS THE TURN TO STRIKE!! THE RESISTANCE MIGHT HAVE WON FOR THE BATTLE, BUT WE WILL WIN THE WAR!! GO FORTH MY RABID METS!! ATTACK THE KARAOKE BAR!!

With a loud shriek, all the Rabid Mets stampeded out of the underground factory, and began their march towards DarkWaltz's Karaoke Bar. This march will be long, but they will arrive just in time when the Resistance's celebration start. And there goes the fourth wall.

DWII - I'll miss those "radioactive" sake...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the SexStation, after being contacted by Dr. Wily II, Pixel Man prepared the signal. Unbeknowst to Wily II PB, a signal receiver was implanted into his main processor. Once activated, any self-doubt will be suppressed, and the default commands will be activated again. One signal is for total loyalty to Dr. Wily II, and to act as if he's one of the Resistance if captured, to interact with them. The second signal is to betray the Resistance once the main objective is achieved.

Pixel Man, still in the shadows, got within range of Wily II PB, and activated Signal one.

Wily II PB was knocking on the door to PB's room, when he heard a voice in his head, causing him to feel a bit dizzy.

"You have done well, W2PB... Now... You're a part of the Resistance... However... You are still Master Wily II's trusted warrior... Do not disappoint him... Continue your mission... Interact with the Resistance... Your time to shine will come..."

Sakura noticed Wily II PB was acting a tiny bit weird, and walked up to him.

Sakura - Are you OK?

W2PB - ... Yes, YES! I am just fine! Nothing to worry about.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 30, 2012, 02:42:49 PM
(Okay then. I'm gonna try doing something, without going too far ahead this time)

Kharaxel, as per his other self instructions, continued to follow the girl Sakura, and fake PB. Though he's seen little point to it, as the two of them abandoned their mission of searching for the "mole".
Tron was of diferent opinion.

Tron - "Don't be stupid, stupid. Of course there is a point to this.

Kharaxel - "And that would be?"

Tron - "To simplify. Wily II sent him to retrieve the plans of the resistance and deceive them, no?"

Kharaxel - "Well, yeah. Seems like it."

Tron - "But it wasn't this copy shmuck who leaked them, there is someone else aboard this... uh.... SexStation, who did."

Kharaxel - "So then... the fake was sent to cause distraction... maybe?"

Tron - "You're thinking too simple. Listen, moron. Wily II might be old... but it does not change the fact, that as far as I can tell, he's... a genius. That fake is a robot, as you heard. As such, why would the old doctor built a oopy of that Protoman Blues, and NOT ensure he's going to follow his orders till the end?"

Kharaxel - "Are you saying..."

Tron - "Yes. Just because this fake decided to join with the resistance, it does not change much. Wily II must have a failsafe, or some crap, that ensures absolute loyalty."

Kharaxel got a closer look a the fake, who seemed to have gotten dizzy for the moment. Tron chuckled.

Tron - "You're right, heh, heh. It's not often you see a robot get dizzy suddenly."

Kharaxel - "Do you think I should warn them of our... my suspicion?"

Tron - "No. Don't even think about it. Act as if you've been lost the entire time, and only now you learned that the Resistance won. And pretend you didn't know about the fake. Understood?"

Kharaxel didn't like, how vicous and spiteful the "understood" sounded. He knew he should probably listen.

Kharaxel - "Okay, okay."

Kharaxel fixed his white suit and hat, and walked out of the shadows with a a forced smile.

Kharaxel - "Hey! Protoman of Blues, uh... I've heard the battle was a success, and I... came to congratulate you!" He spoke to fake PB and Sakura, getting their attention.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #68 on: November 30, 2012, 06:56:11 PM
*At the bar*

"Sure, it's all right for you guys to party here. Just remember my policy." Waltz replied to PB before the signal was cut. She turned to look at her employees and grinned, "We have a big group coming in, so let's get ready for them."

"Are you sure that's wise? They just defeated the Wily Star II, the doctor's retribution will be swift."

Waltz frowned at the green haired male who was her manager, before her head shook, "I know, but I already told PB he and his group were welcomed. Even if Wily II knew they were coming here, he knows that I'm staying out of the war. This is simply business."

*Desert*

"Hey-ho, want some help with that?" A voice near Saph and Talyn would cause them to freeze and turn. The violet haired female was standing near them, arms behind her back as she flashed them a smile. Shinobu looked at the two people before her, "Waltz wants to apologize Talyn. We were dealing with some unruly patrons and she didn't realize you were there until after you left. You both are welcomed to come to the bar for a drink if you like."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: November 30, 2012, 08:15:29 PM
(Nuts I was almost done with what I was typing, I guess I'll still post it when I'm done but it won't make too much sense.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: November 30, 2012, 08:21:03 PM
RMZX Arrived at the Karaoke bar, he set his ship to auto-pilot, as to automatically pick him up when he has to leave.

He entered the building and sat down at the bar, looking slightly paranoid.

RMZX - "What kind of drinks do you have here?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: November 30, 2012, 08:24:02 PM
(Nuts I was almost done with what I was typing, I guess I'll still post it when I'm done but it won't make too much sense.)

(Haha, sorry young one!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: November 30, 2012, 08:49:46 PM
(Okay then. I'm gonna try doing something, without going too far ahead this time)
(Much better Tron, this way the transition will be smoother, and damn it Wily II you're evil...er!  Why can't you leave your creations alone and let them be happy.  But I guess you wouldn't be a mad...er Doctor if you didn't.  8D)

(Haha, sorry young one!)
(It really messed me up, I'm still posting it unaltered and I want you to tell me what you think about it.)

As W2PB was knocking on the door when he suddenly felt dizzy.  He heard a voice I his head talking to him, but at the same time it didn't feel like a voice at all.

"You have done well, W2PB... Now... You're a part of the Resistance..." The "voice" told him. "However... You are still Master Wily II's trusted warrior... Do not disappoint him... Continue your mission... Interact with the Resistance... Your time to shine will come..."

"What the hell was that?" W2PB thought "That wasn't my voice was it?  I'm Bathair's most trusted warrior, how can that be true?  He wanted to use me as a distraction so his plan would work but it failed! But he is a scientist, he must of had more plans that he would need me for.  He must of known this would happen to me and ensured that I would always follow him!  Dammit this is not good, that "voice" was put in me to chain me down and submit to its' will!  

But why didn't it activate sooner, like the time I was waiting for Sakura to change into those hot clothes?  Unless...It wasn't Wily II who activated it, he must be too far away to do this. It has to be the traitor, it must have been one of his robots!  But that wouldn't make sense, all the robots that used to work for PB are in the brig.  If it is indeed controlled by range then it would have definitely make more sense to activate it while I waiting for Sakura, the brig is much closer to her room than PB's.  Me and Sakura combed this entire place but couldn't find the traitor, if the traitor is one of Bathair's robots then it must be one of Wily's stealthiest models.  He must have been here way before I arrived just for this purpose!  The "voice" isn't that strong now, but that doesn't mean it won't become stronger!

As much as I hate it, I have to follow what this "voice" says right now.  If I disobey it, it will get to the point that it will completely control me and I have no free will!"

Sakura noticed W2PB acting weird again.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"... Yes, YES! I am just fine! Nothing to worry about." W2PB said hastily.

"I can't let her know what's wrong now, if I do then the "voice" will get stronger.  I can only hope that Sakura or someone figures it out on their own, it's the only chance I have!" He thought

"If you say so." Sakura replied.

"He's not fine, he's trying to increase his Ego (Red)  but his Doubt (Yellow) is much bigger.  And I see another thing in there that wasn't before Injustice (Brown)!  The Injustice is small but it is there and the fact that his Doubt is much bigger must be related.  The Ego and Injustice feel very similar but his Doubt doesn't, it's almost as if it's screaming at me that something is wrong.  If the Injustice feels the same as his Ego and just showed up, they must come from the same source.

Maybe his Ego and Injustice are part of him, embedded in his programing!  Wily II must have put a fail safe in him to make sure he didn't disobey him!  I should have realized it sooner, Wily II wouldn't have a robot that would willingly disobey him, except boforte.  So if this Injustice just showed up something in his programing must have activate it!  But why now, Wily II had plenty of opportunity to activate it when W2PB was alone outside my room.  The only explanation I have is that Wily II didn't activate it, he's too far away.  It must have been the traitor working for Wily II!  W2PB must be realizing it and trying to make sure who ever the traitor is doesn't increase the intensity of the program.  I can't do anything right now due to the karaoke party but as soon as it's over I have to knock W2PB out and drag him into the R&D room to help him!"

"Hey! Protoman of Blues, uh... I've heard the battle was a success, and I... came to congratulate you!" Kharaxel spoke to W2PB and Sakura, getting their attention.

"Oh you're Kharaxel right?  Where have you...been." Sakura drifted off.  

"What the heck something's not right with Kharaxel too!  When he first came here I could feel Justice (Blue) emanating from every pore of his body.  But now I see 4 different FRECAs: Justice, Doubt, Ego, Cunning (Green) and Injustice!  That can't be possible, a person is supposed to have a average of 1 or 2 FRESCAs with 3 at the very most!  And like W2PB some of his FRESCA's feel different, his Doubt feels similar to his Justice but his Ego, Cunning, and Injustice feel very different than the other 2. It almost feels sinister, like something that Kharaxel was suppressing is surfacing now. I want to help him but I can't worry about it now W2PB is a priority! Why does fate chose now to drop hell on us!"

"So your name is Kharaxel?  I guess you must be new here.  I'm not the PB you know, I'm a robotic clone of him, my name is W2PB."  Said W2PB.

"Who is this guy and why is he talking to us now?  Could he be the traitor?  Nah Wily doesn't seem to keep to many humans as company, it can't be him.  But Sakura seems a little spooked seeing him now, maybe I should keep a eye on him too, just in case." Thought W2PB.

"Oh a robot replica of the real Protoman of Blues, you seem really friendly nice to meet you." Kharaxel said politely.

Kharaxel and W2PB shook hands while Sakura was getting a bit irritated.  

"Why the hell is PB not out yet!?" She yelled making the other 2 jump "PB STOP LOOKING AT YOURSELF IN THE DAMN MIRROR AND COME OUT, I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT AND I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER 20 [tornado fang]ing MINUTES!"

"...Hey W2PB, remind me never to get on her bad side." Kharaxel said.

"Yeah you really don't want to see that."  W2PB said remembering the reason he was in hand cuffs in the first place.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:13:48 AM by Sakura Leic »

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: November 30, 2012, 09:28:20 PM
(Here, this should flow better now! XD)

PB - "Thanks DW. We'll be there in an hour or so! Keep the stage warm for me!" *thinks to himself* "So much to do!"

PB then hears a knock and yell at his door and goes to see who it is!

PB - "Young one! Metal me! Kharaxel! Are you three ready to PAAARRRRTAY?"

Kharaxel - "Um, definitely!"

Sakura - "Well, I am. However, I thought that W2PB could use a change of clothes to help tell the difference between the two of you!"

PB - "Hmmm, not a bad idea. I've got some stuff he can wear. Besides, he should look as awesome as me for the party anyway! Metal me, come in! Wait out here, you two!"

The door closed. Sakura and Kharaxel waited outside for the two PB's to emerge.

Kharaxel - "So...a robot Protoman of Blues, huh? He seems friendly!"

Tron - *in Kharaxel's mind* "For now..."

Sakura - "Yeah, he just wants to find himself now that his primary purpose is gone. It's my job to train him."

Kharaxel - "How do you intend to do that?"

Sakura - "...you know, I'm not quite sure yet. The first step is to differentiate him from the real PB with some different cloth..."

Before Sakura could finish, the two PB's emerged. Robo PB was dressed in a black suit with a dark red shirt and a yellow tie. Real PB was dressed in a dark grey suit with a black shirt and red tie!

PB - "TADAAAAAA! Damn, we look sexy!"

Sakura - "You two don't look all that different, you know!"

PB - "Why ruin perfection? Also, we've decided that Metal me should have a new name to help him forget about his Wily past. From now on, his name is ProtoBorg Blues!"

Kharaxel - "PB..B!"

PBB - "PBB!"

Sakura - "...PBB!"

PB - "It just rolls off the tongue! But enough tongue rolling. Off to the Karaoke bar we go!"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: November 30, 2012, 10:38:34 PM
Kharaxel marched along with PB, Sakura and PBB. The three of them conversed, while Kharaxel was deeply in thought.

Kharaxel - *thinking* "What should I do? If it's true that this PBB has a failsafe like other me said, then we're in trouble. On the other hand, everything seems fine right now. Is he just pretending to be a friend? He IS a robot, no, I should not think that. Everyone deserves a second chance. Especially someone like him."

Suddenly, Sakura's voice brought him to reality.

Sakura - "Hey, Kharaxel! You listening? PB asked you, what kind of drinks do you like?"

Kharaxel - *Surprised* "Uhhh. Umm... well I'm not really much of a drinker, so unless they serve non-alcoholic drinks, I think I'm going to, umm... pass on drinking."

PB - "Hey, man. You wear a cool cowboy hat, yet you won't drink alcohol? It looks like we have a walking contradiction here." PB laughed.

Kharaxe laughed as well, however, his laugh was cut short by a familiar voice in his head.

Tron - "He is right, you know. You truly are a contradiction. How someone as useless and pathetic like you, could give birth to someone as great like me?"

Kharaxel almost shouted "shut up" out loud, instead of thinking it. Instead he just went pale, opening his mouth for a moment and then closing it.

Sakura narrowed her eyes. Once again, a sinister feeling eminated from Kharaxel. His sudden scared pale face did not help shake off the bad feeling.
PBB noticed it too. Something was off, quite off.

Sakura - "Are you okay? You suddenly went pale."

Tron chuckled.

Tron - "Interesting. It seems this girl is on to us. I sense she is not just a regular human either. If she finds out... I'm taking the initiative."

Kharaxel shook his head, and smiled as warmly as he could right now.

Kharaxel - "It's nothing. I just... felt sick for a moment." He said fixing his hat again. "I... I think I'm gonna have that drink after all. It might help me... a bit."

PB - "That's the spirit. Right, Metal me?"

PBB - "Yeah. Alcohol is a true man's cure."

PB - "Truer words have never been spoken."

PB, PBB and Sakura laughed. So did Kharaxel, quite forcingly. It was apparent now, that the other self left him in control merely to further his own ambitions. But what was it? Even though Tron could clearly know Kharaxel's thoughts... the ones which belong to Tron were a mystery.

(Okay, I've fleshed out those two enough, I believe. Now I need to focus less on myself, and more on eventual advancing of the main plot through Kharaxel's/Tron point of view. Plus, I'm horribly curious as to what will you guys do for the karaoke bar. )