Archer

Reply #625 on: February 15, 2013, 12:05:43 AM

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #626 on: February 15, 2013, 12:06:21 AM
I'm not one for long distance relationships.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #627 on: February 15, 2013, 12:11:23 AM

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
Reply #628 on: February 15, 2013, 12:12:03 AM
The internet called, it needs your number. *bricked*

Hm, uppseting me...well, i just finished Sly Cooper 1. And the end boss was just, annoying! Argh!
I get that you only have 1  Hit and you get Horse Shoe for 2 extra hits, but the fact that, if you die in any part of it, it resets to start.
Same with the Rythem boss, you mess up once, BACK you go. And even with Gold Horse Shoe, it can glitch so you canĀ“t move and avoid, making you take another hit and lose it.

ARGH!!!! But, i got 100% on it, so im happy and moved on too second game. Which is alot smoother, but still a bit frustrating. Classic.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #629 on: February 15, 2013, 12:31:23 AM
I'm not one for long distance relationships.

Phone. Sex.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #630 on: February 15, 2013, 12:36:05 AM
Phone. Sex.
I don't even know how that works.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #631 on: February 15, 2013, 12:44:30 AM
I don't even know how that works.

You and the person over the phone partake in sexually explicit conversations. Talking about their intimate desires, creating suggestive fantasies for the other person.

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
Reply #632 on: February 15, 2013, 12:45:51 AM
I tought people used webcams?

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #633 on: February 15, 2013, 12:48:17 AM
I see I'm not needed now. Leaving.

what

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #634 on: February 15, 2013, 12:50:05 AM
I tought people used webcams?

That's the common way. Phone sex is another way.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #635 on: February 15, 2013, 12:53:40 AM
phone sex is very upsetting

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #636 on: February 15, 2013, 01:37:09 AM
You and the person over the phone partake in sexually explicit conversations. Talking about their intimate desires, creating suggestive fantasies for the other person.
You had me at "partake".  <3

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #637 on: February 15, 2013, 02:12:02 AM
I got some nice chocolates today.

Makes me slightly happier since Valentines day is just [parasitic bomb].

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #638 on: February 15, 2013, 04:22:07 AM
I got chocolates today too.
From my Grandmother who just arrived from Germany this afternoon. :/

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #639 on: February 15, 2013, 07:56:51 AM
I got chocolates today too.
From my Grandmother who just arrived from Germany this afternoon. :/
At least that means they're really good.  Unless they're non-German.  German chocolate is beast, I hear...

On the topic of being upset, I had a special friend up until about 10 minutes ago.  Now, they're just an RP partner.  And nothing more.  ... all because I couldn't just pay more attention to them...

Silly, naive me.  I never thought the friendship would end.  I was always the one person who saw only the good in her, never any of the bad.  But I guess my inattentiveness due to lack of focus and multi-tasking skills put the kaibosh on that.

Guess there's nothing left to do but sleep.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #640 on: February 15, 2013, 08:13:40 AM
Eh, that's pretty much what I did today.  No real point in being awake for Valentine's Day.  Thankfully, it's over.  That means clearance chocolate! :D

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: February 15, 2013, 08:23:52 AM
At least that means they're really good.  Unless they're non-German.  German chocolate is beast, I hear...

On the topic of being upset, I had a special friend up until about 10 minutes ago.  Now, they're just an RP partner.  And nothing more.  ... all because I couldn't just pay more attention to them...

Silly, naive me.  I never thought the friendship would end.  I was always the one person who saw only the good in her, never any of the bad.  But I guess my inattentiveness due to lack of focus and multi-tasking skills put the kaibosh on that.

It was and it is. German Chocolate is never not good. And what with my niece, brother's girlfriend, and grandmother all arriving from Germany, I've been showered with it lately.

I've pissed off a friend or two before that I've RPed with. Give it time. I've recently become good friends with her once more.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #642 on: February 15, 2013, 09:17:29 AM
Technically, Belgian Chocolate is the best on the planet, not German. Not saying German chocolate isn't really good, but nothing tops Belgian.

Archer

Reply #643 on: February 15, 2013, 09:19:48 AM
At least that means they're really good.  Unless they're non-German.  German chocolate is beast, I hear...

On the topic of being upset, I had a special friend up until about 10 minutes ago.  Now, they're just an RP partner.  And nothing more.  ... all because I couldn't just pay more attention to them...

Silly, naive me.  I never thought the friendship would end.  I was always the one person who saw only the good in her, never any of the bad.  But I guess my inattentiveness due to lack of focus and multi-tasking skills put the kaibosh on that.

jesus [tornado fang] stop getting so attached to people over the internet

its just drama and more drama with you isnt it

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #644 on: February 15, 2013, 09:34:35 AM
jesus [tornado fang] stop getting so attached to people over the internet

its just drama and more drama with you isnt it
well this IS the "What's Upsetting You Right Now?" thread

i can understand if he posted that in another thread

but obviously it fits here

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Archer

Reply #645 on: February 15, 2013, 09:35:48 AM
well this IS the "What's Upsetting You Right Now?" thread

i can understand if he posted that in another thread

but obviously it fits here

...i wasnt saying he was posting it the wrong thread

i was saying he was an idiot

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #646 on: February 15, 2013, 08:26:02 PM
It's pretty rare that I say this so bluntly, but Ruri?  [tornado fang] you.  [tornado fang] you in the ass with a splintered bludgeon.  I had some degree of respect for you, but your behavior as of late has been absolute bullshit.  This is just the topper, here.
Now I realize, we can't all be "perfect" like you...  But oh, wait!  You're here, on the Internet with the rest of us, aren't you?  But instead of trying to be friendly and forming bonds with people, you lash out at people because "it's funny" to [acid burst] people off "text boxes" while typing like a retarded monkey.  Well, if that's what passes for "perfection" on the Internet these days, I'd rather keep being a "drama whore" who writes his thoughts out in paragraphs, makes deep, emotional connections with "text boxes," and uses book-style formatting "even for forum posts".

So I say again: [tornado fang] you, Ruri.  [tornado fang] you and get lost.  Nobody likes you.  Online or off.

Back to the topic of my ex-friend:
Some people make friends over the Internet because they want to.  Others do because they have to.  Not everyone can be Mr. or Ms. Popularity in real life, and so they form bonds with people on the Internet.

I am one of these kinds of people.

I like people.  I really do.  I love people, in fact.  And I get attached very easily to just about anyone who gives me a metaphorical "pat on the head".  Apparently, this is unacceptable in real life.  Nobody likes friendly people.  On the Internet, however?  A lot of people appreciate being acted friendly toward.  Sometimes, however, things take a turn for the worse and the friendship doesn't last.  This particular friendship fell apart over something absolutely [tornado fang]ing stupid.  The other person was depressed and apparently finally decided I wasn't worth [tornado fang]ing with anymore since I couldn't give them my undivided attention 24/7/365.

When they weren't being needy, they were the tops.  I loved them dearly.  But more and more were they whining at me to talk -- more and more were they whining at me to roleplay -- more and more were they trying to get my attention.  I tried to sit down with them and talk about things like mature adults would, and while they listened and understood, it was pretty damn clear to me that they simply did not care.  "They were right and I was wrong" was the mentality they had.  They absolutely would not, could not, simply trust that I was telling them the whole truth -- that I get distracted very easily and that I wasn't ignoring them on purpose, not to mention that I wasn't ignoring just them.  I even made a point in telling them that I was doing the same thing to everyone -- including a person they know I absolutely and positively adore.
Now, to be perfectly fair, they'd been so severely [tornado fang]'d in both real life and Internet friendships by just about everyone and everything that I can understand why they'd have such a hard time believing anyone when they say "sorry," much less "I'm not doing such-and-such on purpose".  They also made a point to tell me that they felt used "half the time", since apparently all I ever did was roleplay with them or flirt with them.  This is only partly true.  I also talked with them about their day and how they felt.  I guess it's easy to forget that when you're having a completely [tornado fang]'d-up day due to your potential significant other pretty much telling you "your words are meaningless to me". (And though that sounded sarcastic, I actually do mean it.)

So, yeah.  I draw in damaged people, and I do what I can to try and help them and make them feel less damaged, but sometimes these people are damaged a little beyond what I can do.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #647 on: February 15, 2013, 09:08:42 PM
I typically don't really get involved with these kinds of matters but Joseph is right Ruri. I mean seriously man. I can appreciate some good trolling, but just outright being an [dark hold] isn't cool. To be honest I was pretty impressed by how you managed to keep up your behavior for so long, and I pretty much laughed at everything you said, but it's getting old. So, in the kindest words I can manage concerning how I feel about you Ruri, GTFO, seriously.

@ex-friend matters:
Look Joseph, if people don't want to be involved with you any more, more power to them. They're missing out. Just keep that mentality and you're golden. I know you wanna help them, but like you said sometimes they're a little beyond what you can do.

Anyways, what's upsetting me right now is how completely [tornado fang]ing incompetant my older brother is with computers, and he will NOT stop bothering me about every little thing from his speakers to his internet to Age of Empires 3's [tornado fang]ing CD key. I'm getting really sick of it but I still feel horrible every time I turn someone down.

Archer

Reply #648 on: February 15, 2013, 09:20:25 PM
These two guys saying mean, uncalled for things is what's upsetting me right now.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #649 on: February 15, 2013, 09:37:47 PM
These two guys saying mean, uncalled for things is what's upsetting me right now.
you kinda brought it on yourself

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything